Margeaux Known As Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers

Maggie opened her eyes and looked directly at me. "Come over here," she ordered me. Without any will of my own, I obeyed her demand and crawled on the bed with them. Troy was now laying on the far side of the mattress taking in the whole scene. "Seems a shame to waste this," she said, grabbing Jaime's cock and giving it a few gentle tugs. "Hop on."

I looked at Troy for permission. He nodded eagerly. This is hardly how I pictured the evening to go. But who was I to question the orders of a woman who wanted me to take her husband's cock into my body? Besides, I was riding the high of sexual arousal. What harm could possibly befall me?

With a bit of awkward positioning I straddled Jaime's hips and Maggie expertly positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. "Ready?" she asked. It was an entirely unnecessary question. I wanted that cock.

"Uh-huh," I answered, wiggling my hips down and letting Jaime's cock slid nicely into my wet pussy. It was that easy. I started riding him like I would any other man. It was nice. He was definitely smaller than Troy, but size is hardly everything when fucking. This was an experience I had never had before, fucking a man while looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman.

"You don't need that," Maggie said while embracing me. I was puzzled for a moment, then realized she had reached behind me to unhook my bra. It came off easily and she tossed it aside. We kissed, again as if it were a natural occurrence. Our breasts rubbed together. I kissed her back, this time slipping my tongue into her mouth. She happily accepted my offer.

It was starting to get to be a sensation overload. Jamie's cock was inside me, Maggie and I were trading tongues back and forth as she played with my breasts (I was still too shy—oddly enough—to touch her tits), and I could feel Troy's eyes on every inch of my skin. I shouldn't have been surprised when Jaime's previously steady, enjoyable upward thrusts into me suddenly became rapidly urgent. Before I had time to react he spurted his spunk into me. I pulled back from Maggie and gave a little yelp of surprise.

"What's the matter?" she asked, worried about my welfare.

"He just came," I told her.

"Oh, and you didn't, did you? Poor dear, here, let me help you." Maggie reached down between my legs where her husband's slowly shrinking cock was still firmly placed in my pussy and found my clit. "Either he made you really wet or he came a lot."

I had to laugh a little as she kissed me on the side of my neck. "A little of both I think," I managed to say before she started stroking my clit with just the right amount of speed and pressure. She knew her way around a woman's body, that was for sure. I felt myself paralyzed as she took control of me. And the best part was it only took her a minute to bring me off. My body shook like the ground at the epicenter of a earthquake in an underdeveloped country. "That was great," I sighed as I leaned against Maggie until she was holding me up.

"Okay, honey, you're going to have to lay down now, you're getting a bit too heavy for me to hold up." I let her ease me down onto the bed, on my back. She even propped me up with a few pillows. I didn't realize what for at first, then she said. "It's best if gravity helps a little." And then the followed this with a kiss on my cheek as she snuggled against me. I didn't resist when Jaime opened my legs and started kissing and sucking my pussy.

It was full of his spunk and I knew his fetish and I should have expected this, but it was still strange and transgressive. The sensations were nice and then it dawned upon me, other than pleasing the man she loved, why Maggie was so willing to indulge in her husband's love of cream pies. I always hated the sensation of semen dripping out of my pussy, so for years after sex I found myself climbing out of bed and running to the bathroom with one hand between my legs to keep the cum from dripping on the floor. Then there was the clean up period to make myself presentable and comfortable in bed afterwards. This was much better. I just laid back and allowed the man who made the mess clean it up.

I sighed contentedly and looked at Troy, stretching my hand out to him, gripping his arm. "This is wonderful," I told him. "I don't suppose you'd consider trying this sometime, would you?"

"No," was his quick answer.

"That's too bad," I said as I continued to allow Jaime to clean me. It was a little odd, truly, but the whole night had been touching strange at the very least.

I was still more than a bit horny when we arrived home that night. The kids were in bed and the babysitter was sent home. When we climbed into our own bed, I immediately reached for Troy's cock and started rubbing him. "I'm still in the mood," I told him. "I need to get fucked."

"Again?"

"Again," I told him

"I'm not sure I can," he protested.

"Not a problem. I can help you with that." I pushed down the sheets and burrowed into his pants. Out came his cock and my mouth was on it in a moment. I could taste a mix of Maggie's pussy juice still on it along with the musky scent of his semen. Although I didn't need any additional stimulation to get me wet, this certainly helped. Even though he was tired it only took him a minute to get hard and ready for me. When he groaned his appreciation, I was out of my nightie in a flash, with elbows and knees on the mattress, my ass in the air.

"C'mon, fuck me," I ordered him. His favorite position to fuck is doggie style, so I knew I'd hear no complaints. He easily entered me and started pumping along. It was fun to have sex just for the sheer horny joy of it. After a little repositioning Troy huffed in my ear, "So what does fucking other people mean to us?" he asked.

I was trying to concentrate on having an orgasm and he wanted to talk sexual philosophy.

"It means we get more sex than before," I told him while reaching down between my legs to play with my clit. He could fuck me long and deep, but I still needed my little girl to get off.

"It's going to change things between us," he said.

"For the better," I amended. We didn't talk after that. I managed to get off which resulted in a heavy moan and a tightening of my pussy muscles on his cock. That's what he needed to cum. We collapsed on the bed and breathed heavily for a few minutes. I consciously resisted the urge to get up and run to the bathroom. It only took a few minutes for me to fall asleep with Troy's cum in my pussy.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers
12