Margie and the R Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"It's what you might do," he said, "I don't want to pressure you into anything . . ." he went on.

"Haven't yet, bud!" she said grinning, and then: "Seriously, Foster, it's a great idea. I'd love to try that and I have some friends that can help."

"Yes," he said, "Maybe a board to do these things; keep them under control. Stipend the members at maybe $25,000 a year to do it."

"Sounds exciting," she said to him.

"And!" he went on.

"There's even an 'and'," she said, then she crept her hand across his stomach and took his penis in her hand. "Can I play with him during the 'and', If I promise to pay good attention?"

He laughed and said: "I don't even think lovely Margie is going to get him to come out to play a third time!"

"I can try!" she said, then she went on: "And . . ."

"Yes, and, why don't we have an engagement party. Not huge just friends?

"Oh lovely," she enthused, "When, where?"

"Soon," he said, "Here! We'll send Stan for them or charter a plane if there are too many."

"You're getting me so excited that I'll never sleep now," she said."I need to tell someone! Will you please call Stan and Lily? I need to tell someone."

"Oh, and I almost forgot!" he said.

He went to the bureau and brought her a ring box.

"This you almost forgot, buster?" she said with mock exasperation but she had tears in her eyes, when he put it on her. Then she hugged him saying: "Foster I love you hugely! Hugely, I do!" She kissed him then a long, 'yes I will' kiss.

"Margie, I love you too; I think that I have from the first moment that I met you at the PT facility."

"Lucky me!" she said.

"Lucky us!" was his reply.

"Call Stan and Lily!" she said, scooting off to the bathroom.

She put on her nightgown, and when she heard Lily's voice and Lily's squeal of delight she ran out into the room into Lily's arms, not noticing Stan standing and gaping at her near nakedness.

"Uh, Stan," Foster said, "Would you fetch the future Mrs. Wayne's robe?"

"Yes," Stan said with a grin but got a hug from Margie first.

When Stan came back with the gown, Foster said: "Why don't we have champagne on the veranda to celebrate?"

They all agreed to it and Stan went to see about the champagne.

They spent some time, a few hours talking about the up-coming engagement party. Margie estimated that it would be maybe 15 to 20 people at the most, so that a decision was made to charter a plane to bring them to the Bahamas.

By the time they went to bed, both Foster and Margie were really tired. Just before they slept, Foster asked Margie:

"Margie, when we do get back home, will you come and live with me? I mean we can be married whenever you want but will you?"

"Love to," she said snuggling up to him. "I can give Dale and Susie my house; it'll save them all the rent money."

"Great idea!" he said, kissing her good night.

As she slipped into sleep, Margie mused on the fact that she'd never felt this happy at any time, ever.

She opened an eye in the morning and saw him smiling at her.

"Foster, did I dream it?" she asked.

"With my body I thee worship, with my goods I thee endow!" he answered, and she launched herself at him for a morning kiss.

"I love you, Foster!" she said,

"I love you too, sweet Margie!" was his response.

"Stan will have the coffee ready," he said then.

When they'd had coffee and a morning bite, Margie made her phone calls. She called Dale first and got him right away. He and Susie were really excited about her news. He interrupted the call to shout the new to Susie, including the party in the Bahamas, and she too let out a squeal, which was echoed, even if not intentionally by Sylvia. They had already become great fans of Foster Wayne's. They were also pleased by her news of moving in with Foster and making her house available to them.

Janie's reaction was fairly atomic, when Margie talked to her about the engagement and then the party in the Bahamas.

"Really?" Janie shrieked, telling her husband what she was yelling about.

"Really!" Margie said. "You'll come!"

"I"ll swim, if I have to!" Janie said.

"No," Margie said laughing, "We'll send a plane for you."

"Listen to you, Mrs I'm gonna be rich!" Janie said with delight.

"Cool, isn't it?" Janie asked.

Plans were made and it was fairly set, with only details to be worked out. It was Stan, Lily and Margie who worked on those food and drink details.

In the afternoon, Margie was lounging by the swimming pool, when she heard Stan drive away.

Foster appeared with an iced tea for her and said: "Stan and Lily have gone shopping."

"Where?" she asked.

"Village market actually," he said, "It's the only one, a good half hour away."

Margie got up and said: "Foster, we're alone!"

"Yes," he said raising his eyebrows.

"Foster," she said next, "I'm naked!"

"No you're not!" he said and turned his head at the noise of a boat out in the bay.

By the time he'd turned his head back, she was naked. She said:

"Foster, I'm naked."

"So you are!" he said.

"Foster, I'm horny!" she said next moving in his direction. Then she went on:

"Foster, this is an anything you want kind of day!"

"Good for me!" he said, "Good for us!"

He took her by the hand and led her into the house but not far.

EPILOGUE

They were scheduled to go back 'home' the following day. Margie had to work out her leaving her job, and there was the issue of giving the house over to Dale and Susie that needed to be attended to.

They were having a quiet dinner on the veranda that evening, when Foster said that he needed to explain a few things to Margie.

She was curious, and a little nervous and said: "Foster, a problem?"

He smiled, and covered her hand with his and said: "Of course not, Margie, love; it's just that I think that I need to bring you into the picture, so to speak, about all that I," here he hesitated and with a smile said: "All that we have."

"Oh," she said, echoing him, "All that we have."

She said quickly then: "Foster, I don't mind if you don't do this!"

"Not at all, dear," he said, "We're to be partners and I want you to understand."

"Lovely," she said to him, giving him time then.

He went through items in broad categories but, when he was finished, Margie was agog!

"That's so much!" she said, referring to the size of the amount that 'they' had.

"Yes," he said, "It's ridiculous, I know; that's one reason why I want to set up, with you a kind of foundation to deal with it."

"Well, yes," she said, "We could put even up to half of it into the foundation to use and still be among the richest in the country."

She followed this with: "Sorry to sound greedy, and as though it's mine, Foster; it's just that this is going to take some getting used to."

He laughed, and said: "Your reaction is totally normal; and the first item on the list is to spoil Margie! And, by the way, it is yours! Remember what I said."

She smiled at him and leaned forward to kiss him: "Goodie! Spoil Margie!"

They shared a laugh then.

"Oh, yes, and for the 'honeymoon'," he began with glittering eyes, "There is our villa in Venice."

"Oh, yes," she said faintly, "Our villa in Venice!"

He laughed: "Margie, you're so much fun to play with!"

"Foster," she said now earnestly, "Please know that I love you hopelessly even without all this!"

"Yes," he said, "But isn't it nice that we have all this?"

She laughed too then and said: "Yes, nice! Spoil Margie! Yes!"

They had determined to go back 'home' because things needed to be done there with Margie's job and the house but also decided to fly back down to the house in the Bahamas by mid week to do final preparations for the engagement party. Lily was left behind to make sure that preparations were well underway and humming along.

Margie and Janie had tea together fairly quickly after they returned.

"You have such a glow," Janie said and then, with her hand over her mouth to suppress her giggles said: "It's the sex! You never had this much sex in your life before!"

Margie giggled too and said: "Does it show that much?"

"Yes, it does, ducks," Janie said. "So, tell me all about it!"

Margie went into the story for Janie in some detail.

Foster and Margie supervised the moving of Margie to his large house in town, and Dale and Susie moved their things into Margie's house, which was now theirs. It suited all of them.

The engagement party was a huge success. Margie was over her head with joy all the while. It was such a great thing to welcome her friends to setting in the Bahamas, and introduce them to Foster.

She and Foster decided to get married in three month's time. The wedding was held back in town, and then they went to the 'Villa in Venice' for a honeymoon trip.

When they returned, they settled into a busy but rewarding life style. With Foster's help, Margie went abut the business of getting the foundation set up and staffed. She included some local pastors, who were friends of her and some contacts that she'd had from the hospital. It proved to be a success and met needs that the economy was creating at an alarming pace.

Margie found that she fit into Foster's busy lifestyle very well. For his part, Foster was constantly pleased that she was such a good lover, friend, companion and associate. They spend the winter months every year in the Bahamas.

The End

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers