Marginal Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know what to say Chief. I would be honored. If Magister Hacek agrees, that is."

I raise an eyebrow in his direction, to which he nods with a smile.

"I think that would be doable. One ship is much like any other for a Journeyman Tour."

And with that, it's done. Another successful class, hopefully a few more students inspired to tinker. Gathering up the leftover toys, chatting companionably, I lead our gaggle of winners onward to dinner.

***

Jasmine, rosemary, and cedar perfume the air. Marian's favorite massage oil slick and warm on her skin as I work at tired muscles. Even after an entire day of resting she's still tense, still worn out.

It's fairly late in the evening, the dinner a successful outing. Based on Teresa's recommendation, we tried a southern Umiran style restaurant, well known for it's heavily spiced grilled meat and aromatic sauces.

Upon my return I meditated for awhile, placing myself in the right frame of mind. Accepting my role for the night, to be what Marian needs. Similar to what I adopted for Nadia, yet different. With her, I felt... neutral. For lack of a better term. For Stefan I am very much female. Marian calls to the masculine side of me. Subconsciously demands it.

The both of us are nude, on the bed in her cabin. She's laying on her stomach, arms pillowed under her head, purring as I deeply work her legs, one section of muscles at a time. Working my way up, from one leg to another, then from her upper back on down. Stopping at her shapely rear, avoiding the treasure just inches below.

Enjoying the play of her muscles as I work at them, I reduce her to an aromatic puddle of relaxation. The oil is pleasant, but offers underneath it just a hint of that unique flavour that makes up Marian. A hint that despite her professed soreness, she's still responding to my touch.

Having her turn over, I straddle her upper legs and go to work on stomach, chest, and arms. Her perfect breasts beckon, but no. It's not the time for that. First, an apology.

"So..." Not sure where to start.

She smirks in response, seeing my hesitation. "So?"

"About yesterday. I'm... sorry?"

Hopefully she's not too mad. Her sigh doesn't really clear things up, despite her words.

"Jaya, I'm not mad. Really. The whole thing with Stefan just caught me off guard. And I'm happy for you. More for Nadia's sake. I could see it, see her need, her loneliness, even if she wouldn't let herself." Gesturing with a free arm, her other my current massage target, she points squarely at me. "You treat her right! She deserves it!"

"Yes Ma'am." Smiling, I nod. "So. The bond. How?"

"I..." Another sigh. "I don't know. It shouldn't work like that. I've never even HEARD of it working like that. So as much as I don't want to, I might have to petition Deonne. The council will have the best information."

Ugh. The Council of Matriarchs. The heads of the hundred families that effectively rule Umira. So titled because of tradition, despite around half of the current council being male. A greater group of conniving bitches you will never meet. Still, they do keep the country running, and have for centuries. Deonne Jovanov Hyginos, Stefan's mother, is assistant to one of the more influential council members, providing a connection when we need it.

Marian knows how much I hate dealing with them, even if I like Deonne as a person. Letting loose a sly smile, she decides to change the subject.

"So. Time to kiss and tell. What was Nadia like. I need details."

Caught off guard, memories slide across my mind, causing me to giggle happily. Which I never do. Marian's smile widening to a full on grin, she listens intently as I relate the details, my massage slowing to more of a gentle caress at this point. Reaching the end of that first time in her bed, I pause.

I have to know. Does Marian use her talent in bed?

"Something I thought of, while with Nadia." Hesitant, not sure of her reaction. "Have you ever, you know, used your talent during sex?"

A bright scarlet blush is NOT the reaction I was expecting. Definitely a story there. I hold her with my gaze and wait. It doesn't take long, as she squirms in place then gives it up.

"Ok. So. I've never told this to anyone. And I mean anyone. So no repeating any of this, especially to Stefan. In any other situation, I wouldn't even bring it up. But. Yes. Once. And only once. Specifically, one memorable event."

I wait. She takes a deep breath.

"Ok. This was around nine years ago. I was in the final steps of my Doctor's license, just before my twenty first birthday. About six months before I joined you guys here on Marge. On the last day of a week of intense testing, all fifty of us in our graduating class were herded, tired and mentally exhausted, into a teaching studio. It's basically an exam room like our infirmary, linked on one side to a large observation booth."

A pause for a breath.

"There, we met our three most senior professors. A pair of brothers in their forties and the Dean of our department. Now, I don't normally run to women, present company an exception, but the Dean was something else. Around fifty at the time, she exuded a confidence, a power, a sheer magnetism that both scared and aroused every student ever. If that sounds a bit poetic, well, she was the topic of many a fantasy when we unwound during breaks."

She pauses for a moment in remembrance. I can feel her arousal spike at some memory, feel her noticeably tensing up. A mental shake, and she continues.

"Anyway. She informed us that this was to be our final exam. After this, we were officially doctors. But hammered it in that it's only if we passed. We had been drilled constantly in keeping our composure, through anything we might See. And this was the test. We were to focus our Sight on all three of them, and hold it. As tired as we were, none of us put it together, what exactly would they do to make this a test of concentration? After we all had them locked in our Sight, they moved to the exam room, and we moved to the observation area. What we saw was... educational."

A pause.

"They undressed, in about the most dry and clinical way possible. I'm certain they were locking Sight onto each other as well, a three way loop putting them in sync. In no time at all the Dean was laying on a low table, perfectly situated so one brother could plow her deeply. The table just narrow enough to let her lean her head back off the other side, perfect for the other brother to push deep through into her throat."

The scent of her arousal is strong now, her eyes unfocused, clearly reliving it all.

"You can't imagine what it was like. All of us, exhausted, worn down, dead silent. Standing frozen, our Sight locked on them, feeling every sensation from all three as our senior most professors fucked with abandon. Attuned to each other as they were, it didn't take long for them to finish. Popping in turn, one brother, the dean, then the other brother."

She shivers.

"It was so powerful, feeling it from the inside, from every participant. Every single one of us peaked, right there. And yet, this was a test. So we forced ourselves to muffle it. Only a few deep breaths and near silent grunts an indication of what occurred. Aside from the sudden smell that is. Never had I been so glad to be wearing a skirt in my life, I was nearly dripping. The guys weren't so lucky, they were definitely messy."

Wow. I can only try to imagine it, my own heat building in response. And yet, Marian isn't done.

"I'll tell you right now, they were taking it easy on us. Round two was the clincher. Pushing with their Sight, helping each other out, they were ready to go in record time. Climbing on the exam bed, the Dean mounted one cowgirl, and the other entered her ass from behind. Can you even imagine it? Taking a man in both sides, feeling not only yourself but also their pleasure in your tight holes? Feeling everything, as they worked back and forth, sometimes in sync, sometimes in counter rhythm? All of us could feel it. Feel everything."

Imagining it as best I can, echoes of my recent time with Stefan, heat blossoms deep, clearly mirroring Marian's own. Breathing hard as she talks, the power of the memory doing its best to get her off all on its own.

"And then it happened. Perfectly synced, riding each other's sensations, they peaked at exactly the same time. And I mean exactly. The strength of it was overwhelming. We had no frame of reference, no way to prepare for something so intense. It triggered one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had, and I was lucky not to pass out. Most weren't, only ten of us were left standing at the end. Unable to keep quiet this time, we screamed our release."

As caught up as she is in the climax of her story, I can't resist temptation. Reaching down in front of me, I run one set of fingers across and through her outer lips, the other set tweaking her button. With a shuddering gasp, she locks up. Trembling, hands instinctively working her own nipples, she melts below me, the tension built throughout her story exploding. Long gasping purrs are all the speech she can muster for a couple of minutes.

My smug grin welcomes her back.

"That..." Still somewhat out of breath. "That was mean. Also amazing. Do you want the rest of the story, or would you rather play?"

Holy shit, "there's more?"

This time it's her turn to grin.

"Oh yes. Those few of us still mobile got a special treat. Invited into the main exam room, we were told the truth. We had officially graduated earlier that day. The test was meant to be an example to help us measure the depths of our concentration, a release of the tension of testing, and the ultimate practical joke all rolled up in one. Apparently the professors compete all year to be the ones to do it each graduation. Since we lasted until the end, we were given an invitation to join in. To really feel what it was like to ride each other with the Sight."

Now it's my turn to go wide eyed. WOW. But did she? I tilt my head in question.

"Yes. I did. Of the ten of us, my roommate was the only other woman. Including the Dean, that's three women to ten men, the brothers more than happy to continue. I've never felt so gloriously in control as at that point, having them cater to my every pleasure. You know I don't like anal, but they were more than willing to take turns everywhere else."

She suddenly breaks into giggles.

"I swallowed what felt like a gallon of fluids that night. Directly and second hand. Even had a time with the Dean, along with every other student. Our fantasies didn't even come close to reality. And oh was the rest of the class pissed when they met back with us the next day, and found out they missed it. So, if you've ever wondered why nothing seems to break my composure while working, that night is the answer. There's simply nothing that can be as overwhelming."

Wow. I never even suspected Marian had something like that in her. Spend your entire life with someone, you think you know them. And then wham, doctor prescribed orgy. But wait.

"So, you've never used your talent like that since then?"

"It didn't seem right." A sigh. "That time, everyone was able to do it. I don't want to be the only one. And I suspect it can be addicting, to be able to feel your partner as well as yourself, heightening the feelings. So no. I don't use it, and wouldn't want to violate your boundaries like that in secret anyway."

"That's just silly. Do you know how much I enjoyed having Nadia ride me?" At her quirked eyebrows I realize my phrasing. "You know what I meant. It was an amazing experience, and I would love for you to do the same."

I hold her gaze until she relents.

"Ok. I suppose. But just this once, because you insist. I won't let this become an all the time thing."

I nod, agreeing to her terms, then watch as her eyes unfocus slightly. Watch as she feels me, my simmering heat. Her hands move to my thighs, pulling me up along her legs so I'm straddling her stomach instead. Gasping along with me as my button slides just over the top of her mons, the sensation barely this side of pain.

"Wow Jaya. I knew you were sensitive, but... Wow." I can only nod in response.

Gaining a thoughtful look, she goes exploring. Seeking out our differences. Mourning the complete lack of sensitivity to my non-existent chest. Sliding a hand around behind, she tickles a finger over my little rosebud, pushing at my entrance just a bit. I lose focus for a moment, nearly dropping the visualization. Her turn again at being wide eyed.

"That's... amazing. Is that how it feels to you every time? How much stronger is it, when he enters you? No wonder you like it so much. It must be overwhelming. And it's completely unfair. For me it's just unpleasant."

Maybe it's unfair, but she gets to enjoy the more traditional positions.

As she continues to explore, for just a brief moment I regret bringing up the whole matter. Before the combination of her talent and our years of experience together, I won't stand a chance.

But only for that tiny moment. Traitor to myself, I guide her fingers inward towards my core, curling fingers up towards my new favorite spot, allowing her to get a read on it. Taking over, pushing my hands to the side, in almost no time at all she has me collapsed forward, squeaking desperately into her breasts, shivering, control all but gone.

And yet again, the visualization breaks. I'm going to need a lot of practice for this. Working to regain some small ability to move, I shift to taste a perky nipple. Because if at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again.