Margo's Weekend

Story Info
A weekend adventure.
1.9k words
4.36
31.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margobicd
margobicd
16 Followers

Finally it's Friday morning and soon it'll be quitting time. I've been waiting for this day for 3 weeks. This morning I got up early and took extra time in the shower to make my body nice and smooth once again. I love the feeling of being smooth all over. Only an hour to go till quitting time, 60 minutes till my weekend starts.

Finally I'm out of the office and heading to my car. I'm overwhelmed with excitement and anticipation. I point the car to my secret closet, my girl place, a storage unit that I've transformed into a beautiful walk-in closet for Jill. I had a chance to get to it a couple of days ago so I could choose what to wear this weekend and get packed. Of course being a girl I over packed but what the heck a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I made sure to bring along my brand new jeans skirt I can't wait to wear it. I take a moment to change into something a little on the androgynous side for the 3 hour drive. Khaki Capri's and a v neck top with my favorite bra and panties underneath. Of course I put just a dab of make up on, not too much just a little eye liner and gloss. I place my luggage into the car and finally I'm on my way to Baltimore well actually Abingdon which is just outside of it.

After an uneventful drive oh how I love driving en femme I pull into the hotel. I prefer a hotel like Best Western or something so I can park in front of my hotel room door. It makes getting in and out of my room just a little easier and less stressful. Especially when I'll be dressing like I will be tonight!

I lay out all my clothes, start my bubble bath and get my iPod and speakers ready to play some nice soft music. I love to have my outfits all laid out so I can choose what to wear easier. And oh how I love a nice long hot bubble bath. I turn the lights out, light a candle, put my facial masque on and just relax. The transformation to Jill is on its way.

After my bath I take a quick shower and wash my hair which I keep a little on the longer side. Wrapping my hair in my towel I give myself a final shave with an electric razor followed by a razor shave. I then apply face cream and foundation. I take my time doing my eyes; it's taken me years to finally feel somewhat confident doing them. I then do the rest of my face and finally put my lipstick on. Isn't amazing what a little lipstick will do for a girl? Now it's time for my hair which I carefully blow dry and shape. Now it's time to get dressed. I'm feeling like I just have to try out my new jeans skirt, it's nice and short. My legs are smooth so I'll be going without the usual thigh highs tonight. I pick out a cute top that buttons down the front. Now it's time to get dressed I put my favorite thong and bra on, the set I love are pure black and they fit great. I've secretly been taking hormones for the last year so I have developed a little and my bra fills out nicely. Hooking the clasp on my bra sends shivers down my spine. Feeling a bra on for me really completes the transformation. That lacey and light little article of clothing that we all enjoy so much just really does it for me. I pull on my skirt and top and I am so getting into the mood. Next come earrings, necklace, a couple of bracelets and 3 rings for each hand. I usually like to get a manicure and pedicure for these little adventures but just wasn't able to do it this time. I'm a little sad about that but it'll be OK.

It's about 7:30 PM as I make my way to the car for the short drive to Bush River. Bush River is an adult theater/ bookstore. I discovered it a few years ago and I enjoy it there. I've never actually gone to the bookstore part and I make a beeline to the theater part. Once you pay your $10.00 you can enter, it usually takes me a couple of minutes to adjust my eyes. The theater is actually made up of 4 rooms, 2 that play gay films and 2 that play straight films. Each one has regular furniture and there are usually quite a few guys and a few women and a few girls like me there. I prefer to kind of check out each room but always end up going to the large room that plays straight films in the back right corner. I like to go in and sit on the large sofa in the back corner and just enjoy what I hope will be coming soon.

Oh my my a nice looking gentleman quickly sits down beside me and asks me my name and if I come here often (how original, huh) we chat for a while and he starts gently caressing my thigh. It feels nice on my smooth skin and I sit back and relax. He then leans over and gives me a peck on the cheek which I enjoy very much. He can tell I'm giving him the green light and he leans in and kisses me for what seems like hours. It's such a nice kiss and I really get into it. All the while he's kissing me he's unbuttoning my top and fondling my breasts. I adore this and I'm getting very hot. He then runs his hand up my thigh to my thong and while I'd love to have that happen I'm not ready quite yet. What I'm ready for is to slowly sink to my knees between his legs and pull his cock out of his pants. I unzip him and pull it out, it's nice and big and I just devour it. I've waited and thought about this moment for so long. The feeling of his warm, smooth cock in my mouth slowly getting harder as I slowly go up and down on his shaft is heaven. Licking it up and down; running my tongue up and down the shaft, gliding my mouth all the way down filling my mouth with his cock till I can feel it in the back of my throat. I start gagging just a little as he holds my head tight to him fucking my mouth. We quickly change from me sucking his cock to him fucking my face hard. He slams himself into me till I feel him starting to tense up. I feel his cock getting ready to feed his seed to me. I feel his body shiver all so slightly as he roughly shoves his cock into me and shoots. I feel his cum rushing into my mouth filling every corner of it and dripping out of my lips. The delicious hot feeling as it overflows inside of my mouth gives me such pleasure. I look up to see him smile as I lick off every last bit of it. He pulls me up and gives me a nice kiss and I think one down, how many to go? I stand up and button my blouse and rearrange my skirt.

That's when I notice that oh my goodness I've been putting on a show. There are at least ten guys and a woman that evidently have been watching my little show. Before I can blink I have another gentleman seated in front of me. He's a little brusque and tells me to get down on my knees and start sucking. Being the little submissive I am I of course do it promptly. There will be no tender kissing with this guy. He just wants a blow job and I just happen to be a hole for him. I start to drop down and he pushes me down and says start sucking slut. He grabs my head and forces his cock inside me. He grabs my hair and roughly pushes my head up and down as he fucks my face. I almost immediately feel his cock getting ready to explode. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and stands up and shoots his juice all over my face. I feel his cum dripping down my cheeks, covering my eyes and running down my chin. He stands up and says good job slut and walks away.

Wow what a way to start the night off.

I stand up once again and adjust my skirt as I make my way to the ladies room. I clean my face a little and reapply my makeup. I leave the cum that's dripped onto my neck and chest alone as a badge of honor. It's time to continue my quest.

As I make my way back to the couch guys are fondling me and telling me how hot it was to watch. The one woman in the Theater who I saw was having her own fun came over to me and pulls me aside. She's been watching me and loves what she sees. We decide to team up and take on everyone in the place. She joins me and we announce to the crowd that we want to fuck and suck anyone that wants to. With that she takes off her top and skirt as do I and we are ready for whatever happens. Guys rush over and force us to bend over the couch. They tear our panties off and quickly fucking us. Other guys line up in front of us and are feeding us their cocks. We now have cocks in each end of us and are loving every second of us. The first guy fucking my face blows a load all over my face and is is quickly replaced by another. My new friend swallows her first load and I can see a guy on his knees eating cum out of her pussy. I feel hands all over my body and am being filled with cum on both ends. Guys are fucking us and we are sucking guys off for what seems like hours. I am covered in cum as is she. The guys are spent and are now just sitting around staring at us. We must have taken on 20 guys and some I don't know how many times.

I am feeling cum just dripping off my body. My new friend Debbie is looking the same. I look at her and gently take her face into my hands and kiss her passionately. We have shared a very special night and one we won't soon forget. As we kiss we melt into each other. I lay her down on the couch and gently lick the cum off her face. I then kneel between her legs and lick the cum out of her pussy. The fire starts inside of her and I feel her body convulse with orgasms. The guys that are still there are now on the edge of their seats having never seen anything like this before.

Sadly it's time to go, the theater is closing. Debbie and I share a last kiss and make our way to our cars.

I pull up to my door and make my way inside, I see someone peek out the window next door I can only imagine what they must think. As I undress and shower I am so thoroughly exhausted but oh so very, very fulfilled.

I fall asleep dreaming about tomorrow night when I can do it all over again.

margobicd
margobicd
16 Followers