Margot Robbie & Ashleigh Brewer Ch. 01

Story Info
Old friends reunite (lesbian).
2.3k words
4.03
13.4k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Facts:

Australian actress Margo Robbie started her career in the Australian soap "Neighbours". About a cul-de-sac/street with 5 houses and the intertwined lives of the people who lived in it.

The show started in the mid-eighties and is still going strong today. It's been syndicated all over the world (like the UK and some European countries). A lot of big names from Australia have appeared on this show. A few of those names are Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan and Guy Pearce.

At the same time Margo was playing Donna Freedman, an actress by the name of Ashleigh Brewer had the role of Kate Ramsay. In 2014, after 5 years on Neighbours, she got a part on the American soap "The Bold and the Beautiful" playing Ivy Forrester.

*

The following is pure fiction:

*****

Margo was kind of at a loss, she had just caught her long-time boyfriend Tom cheating on her. After walking in on him and some redhead having sex in their London apartment, she ran out of the building and wandered around the streets of London for a few hours. How could he have done that to her?

After a while (probably hours, she had lost track of time) she found herself sitting on a park bench with mascara ruining down her face from all of the crying she had done, when her phone rang. At first she figured it was Tom trying to grovel back in to her life, but then she realised that he hadn't even noticed her walking in on him and the redhead. In shock she had quietly turned around and left the building.

When she looked at her phone, the caller id showed that it was her agent that was calling her. She answered the call and tried to act normal. Her agent (Mandy) however knew her pretty well and after a few minutes asked her what was going on. She then poured her heart out to Mandy.

"What an asshole! I can't believe he did that. I've got just the thing for you to get your mind of things. Universal studios wants you to audition for a role in a new movie of theirs, I'm pretty sure that they have already promised it to someone else and just want to audition a few other actresses for show. Now normally I wouldn't even tell you about this, but if you do this audition it means they have to fly you out to LA and I think you can use the break."

Marge thought about it for a few seconds and then said: "You're right, that is just what I need. Get me on the next flight out of here."

Mandy told her she would arrange the ticket and for a car to pick her up and bring her to the airport. Margo happened to have her passport in her purse and figured she could buy some clothes when she got there. Right now she did not want to deal with going back to her house and seeing Tom.

Four hours later she was seated in first-class on a nonstop (redeye) flight from London to LA. All the emotions from the day had caught up with her and soon she fell asleep.

"Miss, we are about to land in about 15 minutes, will you please put your seat back in the upright position and fasten your seatbelt?"

She was woken by the stewardess just before their arrival in LA. Having slept the entire flight, she felt a lot better.

Being a movie star is not always easy (paparazzi tend to follow your around), but it sure helped when trying to clear customs. She did not have to pick up a suitcase, so she went straight towards the exit. Mandy had texted her where to find the limo driver that the studio had arranged for her and soon she was on her way to Studio City for her audition.

Mandy had been right about the fact that the director already had decided who he wanted to play in this movie. The studio executives wanted to audition a few other ladies, but word on the grapevine was that the director would refuse to make this movie without the actress of his choice. Margo knew how the system worked out here in Hollywood and played along, glad to be far away from Tom.

As she was driven around the studio lot in a golf cart, she spotted a billboard for "The bold and the beautiful" which was also shot somewhere in this massive studio complex. She remembered that Ashleigh now worked on this show. They hadn't been BFFS whilst working on Neighbours, but they got along well.

After the audition was over she asked the man who drove the golf cart if he knew where they filmed "The bold and the beautiful". He did and 10 minutes later he dropped her off at lot 26.

The guard at the front desk of the building recognised her immediately. He was wondering why an A-list movie star would show up here at TV studio. "Miss Robbie what brings you to these parts of Studio City?"

"I had an audition earlier today and realised that an old colleague from me works on your show, so I decided to stop by and say hello."

"You mean Miss Brewer? I know she is also Australian, but I had no idea you did a movie together."

Margo laughed and replied "I used to be a soapy back home. Me and Ashleigh where on the same show for a few years."

"Cool. I think they just finished shooting for the day, so you'll probably find her in her dressing room. It's down the hall, on the far right."

Margo made her way down the hall and found the door with Ashleigh's name on it. It was half open, so she knocked and peaked around the door into the room.

"Margo! What are you doing here? What a nice surprise, I haven't seen you in ages!"

Ashleigh quickly moved over towards the door and hugged Margo.

"I was in town for an audition and I spotted a billboard for your show, so I figured I'd pop in and say hello to me old mate."

Margo tried to speak with an American accent these days, but as soon as she encountered a fellow Australian, her Australian accent would resurface.

Ashleigh asked about her audition and Margo gave her some details and clued her in on the studio politics. Ashleigh knew all about studio politics and for the next hour they compared notes on working in the USA.

There was a knock on the door and the security guard from before was standing in the doorway. "I'm sorry to bother you ladies, but you two are the last people in the building."

"I'm sorry George, we will get out of your hair" said Ashleigh with a smile. The ladies grabbed their purses and George walked them towards the exit.

"Where are you staying?"

"I'm not sure; the studio booked a room for me. My manager must have emailed me the details, but I haven't checked yet."

"Find out and cancel the room, you are staying at my place!"

Margo was surprised, but more than happy to stay at Ashleigh's house. She realised that she had missed her friend more than she had thought. They got into Ashleigh's car and 5 minutes later they pulled into the parking garage of a big apartment building.

"It's not Beverly Hills, but this way I have a short commute and I get to save a lot of cash for an early retirement" said Ashleigh as they got into the elevator. It stopped at the top floor and the hallway only had 2 doors.

"This floor only has 4 units; the other 2 are on the north side."

They walked into a very spacious open planned living room with an open kitchen on the far right and a massive roof terrace. Margo was impressed.

Ashleigh poured them some wine and they walked out on to the roof terrace. They made themselves comfortable on some lounge chairs and quietly enjoyed the view for a few minutes.

"Yesterday I caught Tom fucking some redhead."

"What?!? Tom cheated on you?"

Margo nodded and started crying, Ashleigh got up and hugged her friend.

"They only reason I did the damn audition was to get away from him for a while. I knew I would not get the part, but I just needed to put some distance between us."

"You are more than happy to crash here for as long as you like, my last relationship didn't end to well either. It would be nice to have a roomie for a while."

Margo agreed to stay for at least a few weeks. Her diary for the next few months was empty as she had just finished filming a movie. Some food was ordered and more wine was drunk. They were having a good time catching up on old times and sharing gossip about the people the recently had worked with.

"I still can't believe that outfit you wore in that Suicide Squad movie."

"Why, was it a bit too much for poor old Kate?" Margo referred to Ashleigh's character on Neighbours, a prim and proper teacher. They both laughed at that reference.

"You do realise that a role like that is going to follow you around for a while to come?"

"Hey, I'm young and sexy and I'll enjoy that whilst it lasts."

Margo got up and ran her hands up and down her body whilst striking a sexy pose. Ashleigh enjoyed the little show her friend was putting on.

"Did you know that they already made a porn parody of that movie?"

"No way! Can they do that?"

"I don't mind, to be honest it was kind of hot watching that character getting fucked. When I first found out about it, I surprised Tom with it. When he came home I gave him a beer and put him on the sofa in front of the TV. I then hit play on the DVD and left him to watch the beginning of the movie, whilst I went and changed into my costume."

"Your costume?"

"Yeah, they always make a bunch of the same costumes if you have to wear it for most of the movie, so I managed to '"liberate" a costume from the wardrobe department. Anyway, by the time the cheating bastard realised he was watching a porn movie, I walked in to the room as Harley Quinn. The girl on TV had started to suck the guy's dick and I started to copy what she was doing."

Ashleigh was shocked but also aroused. She desperately wanted to rub her pussy, but managed to restrain herself. Margo continued to talk about how she had slowly stripped of her hot pants and then moved the bottom of her shirt all the way up to her armpits. She was now standing again and moving her hands over her body.

"I stood there almost naked, just wearing those white boots and 2 ponytails."

Ashleigh was now rubbing her clit trough her trousers and Margo had straddled the chair that Ashleigh was lying in. All of a sudden Margo was topless and she dove in on Ashleigh. Their lips locked and for a split second Ashleigh panicked. But soon her libido took over and she returned the kiss, adding her tongue in to the mix. Margo's hand moved under Ashleigh's shirt and tweaked her nipples.

"Huh? Pierced nipples?? Damn Ashleigh, who would have thought."

Ashleigh took her shirt and bra of and pulled on the barbells through her nipples.

"I know, they don't really go with my image. I've always had sensitive nipples, but ever since I got them pierced it's been even better. Now I can come from just playing with them. The only good thing I got out of my last relationship. He begged me to get them pierced. I wouldn't. They he cheated on me with this emo chick. After we broke up I had them pierced just to spite him, but it is definitely something I do not regret."

Margo put her hand back on her friend's breasts and played with the pierced nipples. She was mesmerized with them. Ashleigh did not have the usual horizontal piercings, but each nipple had 2 barbells going through them in an X formation. She spread her fingers and hooked the edges of the barbells behind her fingers and started pulling on them. Ashleigh moaned and rubbed her clit. Margo then took the left nipple into her mouth and used her teeth to pull on the piercings, whilst she licked the top of the nipple with her tongue.

"Yes, yes, yeeeesss!!"

Ashleigh came and tried to shield her boobs from Margo. They had become too sensitive.

"Wow, that was intense, maybe I should get my boobs pierced as well."

Ashleigh smiled and moved in to hug and kiss Margo.

"I've never had sex with a woman before, but that was really nice. Shall we move this party into my bedroom?"

"That was a first for me as well, but it definitely won't be the last time."

They held hands and walked over to the bedroom. As soon as she entered the room Ashleigh stripped completely naked and then helped Margo remove the rest of her cloths. She then pushed her new lover down on the edge of the bed and dropped to her knees.

"Tell me if I'm doing this right, like I said it's all knew to me."

She put her mouth on Margo's pussy and started licking. She experimented with different movements and even nibbled no her clit for a bit. The moans and grunts that she heard her friend make told he she was doing something right. Then she inserted first one and then two fingers into Margo's pussy. As soon as she had found her friend's g-spot, she exploded into a massive orgasm. She squirted all over Ashleigh's face and chest.

"Oh my god. That was the most sexy thing I've ever experienced" said Ashleigh as she sat there rubbing Margo's juices into her skin.

*****

There is at least one more chapter coming.