Mari and the Masseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped her personal exploration, and got up her nerve. Calling to John, she said, "Actually, I don't have everything I need. Could you please help me?" she asked in a seductive voice. She could still see his movements behind the frosted glass, but couldn't really tell for sure what he was up to. Suddenly, she thought she could see him lift something off over his head, followed by a slight crouching action, as if he was removing something from below his waist.

Shortly, he appeared at the shower entrance, smiling, naked, and obviously fully excited. His rod was pointing up and throbbing, proudly announcing his own arousal. "I thought I better come in here, if I'm to give you everything you need."

Mari couldn't look him in the eyes, because she was hypnotized by his hardness. As he stepped in, she took it in her soapy hands, and lovingly, slowly stroked it, feeling its heat and its throbbing response to her sweet caresses. John placed his hands on her shoulders and said, "Everything must be covered, and I still haven't massaged your front."

Mari gave him a few slow tugs as he reached over to grab the bar of soap. He took it in both hands and whipped up some lather. He then gently applied it over Mari, starting again at the shoulders, and running his fingertips lightly over her neck and the soft sensitive skin of her upper chest, above her breasts. Putting his hands flat across her chest with fingers pointing inward, he started a long slow circling motion with each hand around the outside of each breast, underneath, and then up through Mari's cleavage. He did this slow circling several times, with each circle getting closer and closer to her nipples.

When he started circling her nipples with his fingertips, he said "Your breasts are very nice, even if you don't think so."

"How did you know?"

"Everyone has a part of them they are not too proud of. I guessed it was your breasts, because that was the first thing you tried to cover up, and the last thing you would let me see." As John was speaking to Mari, he was beginning to lightly roll her hardened nipples in his fingers, and occasionally he would give each a little tug, allowing it to pop free of his gentle grasp. Whatever Mari thought about herself, John certainly knew how to excite her breasts. Somehow it didn't matter any more that she thought them too small, because he clearly loved playing with them, and seeing her reaction to his attention.

She nearly lost her balance when he finally reached down and took a hardened nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. He held a strong arm around her to hold her close, as is free hand roamed over the other breast.

He stopped, applied soap quickly to his whole front while she applied her hands to his chest to help rub the soap in. He took her in his arms, pulled her close, and held her, allowing their bodies to slowly rub against each other as he shifted to one side. She was very aware of his cock, pressed up against her, and she took hold of it when he had finished shifting sideways. He, in turn, played his fingertips over her upper thigh, allowing it to curl its way up between her legs. Again, he so tenderly and softly touched her lips. It was hard for her to stand still, and she felt another powerful orgasm approaching. However, he had other plans.

He took the soap again in his hand, and lathered up. He got on one knee beside and applied his soapy hands up her thighs and around her cheeks in circles that lightly ran up between them. Soon, he was slowly soaping up just about every part of her except her vagina, which he understood could get irritated by the soap. Everything else got attention, and again Mari was dying for some kind of release. She tried pushing his head against her sex, but he gently resisted. Instead, he suggested "Let's get dry, and go somewhere where you won't get hurt if you fall."

They quickly finished rinsing off, enjoying the feeling of sliding against each other as they exchanged places under the showerhead. Then they quickly left the shower and toweled off.

John lovingly dried Mari's back, finishing with a kiss on the back of her neck that caused her to shiver. Soon, they were walking hand in hand to the bedroom. They embraced at the edge of his bed, and he picked her up in his strong arms. He lowered her gently and walked down to the foot of the bed.

She looked at him with extreme lust as he started crawling his way up her leg, stopping to kiss her feet, and every inch of her calf up to her knee. He repeated the same on her other leg, only his kisses continued up her thigh. She slowly parted her legs, allowing his kisses to fall on the inside of her thighs as he traveled slowly up.

She couldn't stand the sexual tension he was creating, but she knew if she held on, she would be rewarded. John was enjoying the effect he was having on Mari, and wanted badly to finally taste her, and feast on her lovely wet sex. He, too, was having trouble waiting, but he knew the buildup was well worth it, as he wanted Mari to be excited like never before.

After much teasing with kisses and licks along either side of her pussy, she was fully open, wet, and waiting. He could not wait either, so he started slow, broad licks along the full length of her, from her vagina up over the hood of her clit. Each stroke of his tongue was slow, but covered her complete length. She involuntarily raised her hips as he did this, allowing his tongue to easily reach her lowest tender spots. And as he licked her full length, he would vary each stroke, either by flicking his tongue around her vaginal opening, probing in as deep as he could thrust it, or stopping to apply more pressure over her clit, with a rapid shake of his head from side to side to drive her wild. And she was wild, her body undulating as he licked her, and her moaning urging him on. Finally, he had to use both his hands, wrapped around her thighs, to hold his tongue against her writhing, as orgasm after orgasm started to race through her.

She had lost count of how many orgasms. Rolling onto his back beside Mari, John's cock jutting straight up was a clear sign to Mari what she should do next. She squealed in delight, because it was her favorite position, and she never got much chance to try it. She straddled John, sitting her wet lips along his hardness. She rocked back and forth, easily getting him totally lubed and ready for entry.

Then, rising herself up, she positioned his rock hard rod at her entrance, and sat down with a heavy sigh as he easily sank deep, up to her cervix. John felt her grab at his cock as it went in, and could feel more contractions as she bucked up and down, faster and faster while staring into his steel-blue eyes. He took her breasts in his hands, tweaking her nipples as she rode him to several orgasmic waves.

He shifted one hand between her legs, so he could rub her clit with his thumb as she built to a final titanic climax. He, too, was more than ready, and started countering her descent on his cock with his own thrusts upward of his hips. She was absolutely screaming out her last orgasms, and the delicious feeling of her squeezing his rod propelled him to his own.

She finally collapsed on him, panting and sweating hard. His hand slowly caressed her back as they both enjoyed the afterglow. John enjoyed the feel of their sex, slowly running down his balls. Mari was sighing and running her fingers through John's hair. Then she shifted a bit, lifted her head to look at him and asked, "Are you still hard?"

"When sex is really good, I stay hard."

"Wow! My turn on the bottom!" Mari climbed off, and turned briefly to stroke his slippery cock in her hand. Then she bent over to suck a while on its hardness. She soon stopped, and said, "That is amazing! Now do me!" She lay on her back, legs wide open and inviting, and John rolled over on top of her.

They kissed again, as he lay over her, slowly running the head of his penis over her wet lips. She moaned in anticipation. Instead of putting it in, he continued to tease her. He ran kisses down her cheek and neck as he slowly descended to suck on her nipples. As he did this, he could run the head of his cock along her wet lips.

When he could tell he was positioned just right, deeply and swiftly he thrust into her, causing her to gasp and clutch at him. He stayed fully buried for a few seconds, and slowly withdrew until just his bulbous tip was in her. Waiting a few seconds, he plunged swiftly into her again. He repeated the slow withdrawals, the long pauses, and the swift thrusts into her, until she was coming again. She could feel the base of his cock slamming into her clit with each thrust, as its length was hitting her G-spot. It was driving her wild, and it had her coming repeatedly. He could not hold off much longer as she kept contracting and squeezing him as orgasmic waves kept hitting her, so he picked up his pace until he was pounding hard and fast. Grunting like he was lifting five hundred pounds, he came with incredible intensity. He could feel his seed pumping in to her with an orgasm (or was it two or three? That seemed to never end.

Finally, they were both completely satisfied. He was still hard when he pulled back, and ran more kisses down her front. He stopped to gently lap and kiss her wetness, soaking his face with their combined juices as he held her tight with his arms around her waist. He was gentle with his licks and kisses, expressing his great appreciation for her. She purred and stroked his hair in appreciation and thanks.

When he had returned to her side, she didn't mind kissing him again, to feel and taste their combined sexual juices. "Everything was covered. Thank you," Mari whispered.

She turned away from John, taking his hand so he would cuddle right up behind her. His arm draped over her, he softly caressed her breasts with a feather touch as she again fell into blissful sleep.

12