Maria

Story Info
A bit of fun, from one lover to another.
1.2k words
3.82
12.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party has been going on for way too long. You're tired, you're worn out, and all you want to do is sleep. You haven't seen a guy worth talking to all night.... and you're about ready to give up...when he walks in.... Tall, handsome, with hair just coming over his eyes if he's not looking at you...

But when he does, those dark brown eyes seem to burn right into you. "Hey there" he says to you, leaning in close, sweat and pheromones creeping into your brain....

"Um...hi" you stutter... You haven't been nervous in front of a guy in years, but there's something about him

"we've been watching you all night you know" he says to you, his hand moving to your hip.

You feel another body up against your back, softer, gentle hands stroking your neck that's Beverly. She's been telling me all sorts of things she'd like to see you do.... interested?

You stammer again " Um, I guess, what?"

He takes you my the hand, and leads you away to your bedroom, Beverley pressed very close to your back the entire time The door closes, and he's kissing you...his hands around your waist..his body, pressed up hard against you

You lose all sense of yourself, your hands reaching out to grab his, your body, hot and trembling, pressing up against him, hungry, needing, your body craving his....you feel her hands on you too, working their way up your back, unclasping your bra, fingernails dragging down your back. Her lips on your neck, her teeth nibbling on your ear...

He kisses your mouth, hot and hard, biting your lip gently and then teasing your tongue with his, his hands on your waist, slowly moving upwards...

Her lips on your back, you feel your shirt being pulled off, taking your bra with it

His lips moving slowly up your belly...

Teasing, careful...as if he's trying to kiss and lick every inch of you

Her hands on your belly now...Her breasts pressed up against your back, her nipples, small solid, yet soft points, pressing into your back. Her hands move down your belly, and start to undo your jeans...one breast in his mouth the other in hers....

You close your eyes as electric bolts of pleasure start to course through you...

You hear him whisper "Maria, keep your eyes closed"

Your jeans come off..

His mouth against yours, his arms around you. One hand in your hair, the other at your waist...you feel her hands on your thighs, her breath brushes against your clit as he kisses you hard and deep.

His hands in your hair as she slides between your legs...

She grabs your ass with both hands, pulling herself into you, her tongue burying itself in one hard plunge...

He pushes you onto the bed, her mouth never leaving you

She takes your clit between her lips, teasing you, coaxing you, licking every drop of juice as it falls from you...

"Maria...Have you ever been with another woman?"

you mutter incoherently...

"Would you like to?" he whispers into your ear.

He moves away and suddenly it's his tongue inside you. You feel yourself being turned over, till you're on your knees on the bed... His face pressed against you....

She's in front of you now...pulling you up against her..kissing you...touching you...wrapping her legs around you...her breasts pressed up against yours...her lips like no man's you've ever kissed, soft and giving...she looks you in the eye....

"Maria, look at me when he takes you...please?"

You look at her in confusion for a second when suddenly he drives himself into you. Slow and gently, but never stopping, till you're filled to the point of gasping.

His hands wrapped around your hips...

Hers wrapped around you as well...

She caresses your face, your throat, your breasts as he drives into you...slowly, achingly slowly...

He plunges into you now, harder, harder...

She pulls your face down to hers, kissing you deeply, never closing her eyes.... watching you. You can taste your cum on her lips. "Oh Maria, please cum for me." she whispers in your ear... "You're the one I want."

A sudden uncontrollable sensation fills you, as you begin to cum without the slightest warning. You've never wanted a woman before now, and suddenly you want to fulfill this woman's every desire.

He reaches down and pulls you up against him, burying his cock deeper into you. Forcing you to press even harder against her. Suddenly, his cock is gone.

Beverly, straddling you, starts moaning...you watch her face as she gets fucked.

Jealous both of her and him.

You want him in you. You wish you were the one making her moan like that......

Then he slams into you... and her... and you... trading between you with every stroke.

Your lust takes over your brain. When he pulls out of you, you switch around till your face is buried in her. Her pussy hot and wet, his cock buried in it, you start to gently tongue her clit.

Her mouth instantly seizes on your swollen clit... sucking, licking, teasing, Her hands grab your thighs for dear life, your clit more important to her than air.

He pulls out of her and without thinking you take his entire cock in your mouth in one gulp.

She buries two fingers inside you, stroking your g-spot, filling you, as her tongue begins to demand the same from you.

He begins to moan as you lick and suck and stroke him. Massaging his balls with one hand, you work her clit with the other, as your mouth and tongue furiously torture him....

He moans, loud and strong, his cock tensing in your mouth as he explodes...within seconds, Beverley cums under you...

She writhes beneath you, pulling herself free, watching as you suck every last drop from him...before you have a chance to swallow, she pulls you off his cock, replacing your mouth with her hand, and kisses you hard and deep, sucking every last drop of cum she can off of your lips, your tongue, your cheek, your neck. Satisfied, she pushes you down, straddling your face, her juices hot and sweet, your tongue buried in her. "Now, you cum for us."

Her pussy riding your face, while he, already hard again, plunges into you.

She leans forward, 69ing you while she teases your clit with her tongue...his cock driving into you, slowly, then faster...

and harder...

and harder...

Your whole body shakes as he fills you, as she teases you, her clit the whole of your desires, his cock, stretching you almost to the point of agony, making you so hot you can barely make a sound.....

She begins to shake, to quiver, you know she's so close...you've never wanted a woman before tonight...

God does she make you wonder why.

Your legs up over his chest...

He drives deeper, deeper into you, burying himself...

She starts to cum

"Oh GOD! MARIA!

OH GOD!

PLEASE CUM FOR ME!"

He starts to moan again, your pussy tightening around his cock...

He explodes inside you, hot cum filling you.

Greedily Beverley pushes him out of the way when he's spent, licking and tasting you, teasing and taunting, making your orgasm last for forever...

........

........

........

Each in one ear they whisper "Thank you Maria."

Your eyes close, exhausted beyond any point of sanity....

*Fin*