Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she glanced she realised that a close up of her cunt was being shown on the giant TV screen so everyone there could see the her most intimate parts being abused.

Suddenly feminine little hands were at her arse she tensed and relaxed as some kind of lotion was applied to her puckered hole. she was made to lean forward her hannnnd seither side of the mans head as fingers gently opened her up. She could feel fingers deep inside her at the back, fingers fluttering touching the cock indside her through the delicate membrane separating her two holes.

Suddenly she was aware of the other man kneeling behind her NOOOO THEY COULDNT....... SHE COULDNT but nevertheless she felt the unmistakable heat of the tip of a cock nudging at her forbidden hole and forcing its way inside, she screamed, she struggled but remorselessly this monster forced its way deep inside her as the girls held her still.

For a second she blacked out and came too to find that one of the girls somehow had her legs over her neck, Maria did not realise but she had somersaulted into position and her pussy was now tight against Maria's mouth while her sister lay on the floor receiving the oral ministrations of the suspended sister

It was then that the men began pulsing inside her, first one and then the other the jerking movements turning to thrusts as they fucked and buggered her simultaneously.

Maria lost count of the number of times she came, the number of times she screamed and came again bfore she was eventually released spunk flowing from her cunt and anus, her face soaked with girl juice.

The girls returned her to the stranger to the cheers of the crowd

The stranger smiled "Did I pass your test " asked Maria

"That was no test" he paused " That was an introduction to your future way of life!"

"What do you mean?" gasped Maria once again experiencing a surge of excitement between her thighs

"Exactly what I say, you will leave your present job, from next week you will report here at 7pm, you will be told the theme for the evening and you and the other performers will work out a routine which you will perform at midnight"

" I came here to be with YOU not to be a voyeurs fantasy "

" Oh I will fuck you......when it suits me but come you know that you are a slut with a sluts appetite and this job will not only pay more but will fulfill your needs....far more than your husband can "

She flushed stunned at how easily he could read her inner soul

"I dont even know your name"

"You may call me Sohil, I am from the Middle East, you need to know nothing more about me than that. Come we will leave now"

" My clothes?"

"Everyone here has seen you already, it is only a short walk to the car, by now Jake will have studied your tits and cunt several times on video, he will park in the underground car park to my house and later he will drop you at your door so you do not need clothes any more tonight, just your handbag which is on the floor." He stood and walked away leaving her to follow in his wake.

Maria had no choice other than to stay and hope to find her way across the city naked so she followed.

This time the twins were also in the car and another girl who she recalled having seen as one of the waitresses, she was the only one with any pretence of decency, she was still wearing her thong.Jake did not bat an eyelid at the female flesh climbing into the back of the car and as she saw him she felt herself once again going moist knowing that he had been watching the video of her wanking herself in the car earlier.

Nothing untoward happened on the short drive, the other girls were obviously regulars at his house and were not in any awe of the splendour in which he lived

"Is he a pimp" she whispered to one of the twins She laughed "Sohil doesn't need to be a pimp he makes more than enough money with his clubs and bars"

"Does he own that club?"

They were walking up the stairs from the garage at the time and Sohil was well in front of them

"Yes, he got the idea when he returned to Iran from Germany and realised how prudish his own country was. So he sold his family land and returned here and set up his own bar, it was called " Maria's" after an old German girlfriend, he always says she was the best fuck he ever had. He keeps a photo of her in his living room she looks a little like you.

"Maria is my name too"

"Well be careful, he likes to control us all but with you looking like her and having the same name he may be trying to retrieve his old love.......shhhh"

By now they had entered a large reception area and Sohil was smiling at her asking what she wanted to drink

She made her request and looked around her, there on a unit was a glass frame with her picture in it, it wasn't quite her but she could see that she was as close to being her double as anyone could be. She felt a tremor run through her pussy, by now she had forgotten all about Rick lying alone in their bed she wanted to show Sohil that this Maria wasn't the best fuck ever only the best he had had until tonight.

The girl in the photo was dressed in Black Pvc, a bra a short skirt and thigh length boots, in her hand she held a rope, Maria wondered what the purpose of the rope was.

Sorhil was talking to her " you will need to wash that spunk out of your body, the twins will take you to shower and bring you back to me "

Immediately Maria was marched to a large ornate bathroom with a large shower cubicle, while one of the twins switched the shower on the other was stripping her own clothes off and urging Maria to remove her stockings.

She climbed into the shower the water was perfect, the naked twin joined her and began building up a lather with the soap, by the time it was ready the other twin had stripped and joined them under the needles of warm water.

The twins gently built the lather of soap over Maria's unprotesting body, soaping her shoulders, back, breasts, stomach. thighs, knees, ankles and feet and then in the kneeling position one used her hand to wash out the inside of her pussy while the other did the same with her ass, it was done in a gentle caring way but with no hint of self gratification by either of the twins who were clearly bisexual but despite this Maria could feel the juices of her excitement mixing with the soap.

When they had got her as clean as she ever could be they pointed the shower head to rinse her down and then towelled her dry with warm fluffy towels, talcum powder was rubbed over every inch of her body and then the three of tehm, still naked returned to the large reception area

Sohil was sitting naked in a large comfortable chair and at his feet knelt the waitress, also now naked who was busy sucking his cock, getting her first clear look as the waitresses mouth sucked up and down Maria was astonished at its size and girth.

On seeing the girls return, he tapped the waitress on the head " That is enough for now. Jake will drive you home, he slipped a note into her hand

The girl looked disappointed but didnt argue. Sohil turned to the twins and Maria. To the twins he said " Next week I want you to produce a 3 girl lesbian scene with Maria why dont you start rehearsing now, i want Maria to be the dominatrice of the 3 of you. Maria sighed when was he going to get on and fuck her.

One of the twins produced a pair of panties with a vinyl phallus attached and handed it to Maria and guided her to a settee just beside Sohil.

Settling down on either side of her the twins urged her to kiss them and stroke their tits, It was all new to Maria but the urge to please Sohil was overwhelming.

She could feel his eyes boring into her waiting to see if this new Maria would match the standards set by the girl of his youth.

As her hands settled on the delicate tits of the twins who now knelt in front of her and as one began to stroke the phallus while the other licked it she began to feel a strange sense of power of them as though she suddenly was the second most powerful person in the room, while she only had Sohil to please they had to please both her and Sohil and they could only please him through her. She pushed the twins mouth harder down on the phallus until she could feel the girls cheeks grazing her thighs,

The other girl was made to suck her tits and she enjoyed the delicate feel of a womans lips on her hard nipples

As she felt the excitement build up not only in her but also in the twins she leant back on the settee and guided the one sucking her tits to kneel astride her.

Taking her hips she guided the girl down onto the phallus as the other positioned herself behind so that she could caress her sisters tits.

Strangely she could feel the new sensation as the phallus was now constricted within the girls pussy and rippples of excitement passed through her as the girl began to pound up and down on the plastic cock

With satisfaction she noticed the girls tits flush as pleasure swarmed through her body and heard her pants become light moans and whimpers leading to a massive scream as the girl reached an authentic climax and fell sweating on Maria's tits

She heard clapping in the background. Sohil was smiling. "Excellent for a first attempt. Twins go to the kitchen and get something to eat I want to speak alone with Maria."

She stood to face him, he laughed aloud " For goodness sake take that off, I may be many things but gay is not one of them. Come and sit at my feet"

Proud of her body and aware he was watching and analysing every move she strode towards him.

"Maria for a long time I have been looking for a girl who was prepared to be submissive if it brings her the things she wants, a girl with spirit who I can mould to be a sex addict like myself, you have passed all of the tests till now. Now I want you to seduce me, to fuck me I want to test your spirit "

Remaining in the submissive role at his feet Maria reached up and took his cock gently in her fingers and began to caress it watching and feeling it grow beneath her fingers, she was amazed at how much it grew, there seemed to be no stopping it, she knely her lips and kissed the tip reverently, her lips stayed in place her tongue now stroked across licking away the early moisture, turning her head she licked the side down to his ball s, the journey seemed to go on forever, she took the wrinkled sac in her mouth and sucked in one then both of his balls into her mouth, as she did so her finger reached beneath him and began stroking his anus, As she felt the muscles begin to throb she slid her tongue back up and opened her lips wide to receive it

She lowered her lips down his shaft, forcing her throat open to accept more and more. she felt his hand at the back of her head encouraging her, the sensation at the back of her throat was wierd. he began to buck, fucking her throat, she began to gag then suddenly her muscles relaxed and she felt it sliding smoothly down her throat and could feel his balls at her chin, she had accepted the entire length! something she had never been able to do before even with much smaller cocks like Ricks.

Suddenly he yanked her hair and flung her aside In one step he was on her and laying her face down on the floor, lifting her hips he thrust his entire hand into her pussy widening it as he sank to his knees between her spread thighs.

His stiff and huge cock found her opening and as he extracted his hand. With one savage thrust he was impaled inside her she screamed as the pain tore through her,but with the pain came pleasure as he instantly thrust in and out she felt her juices swarming up to make the experience easier more pleasurable in fact turn it into an ecstacy she had never experienced, again, in that instant she knew that sex with anyone else would never repeat this particular experience.

His thrusts were hard, savage, bestial but each new thrust brought wave after wave of pleasure, she had no idea how long he had been assaulting her in this way but a one point she realised the twins had returned and were sitting on the settee playing with each others pussies as they watched, then they were with them, one had crawled beneath and was licking her pussy and Sohils cock as he relentlessly tore into her while the other was astride the back of her head, presumably allowing Sohils tongue access to her most private places, then she felt an emptiness as Sohil pulled out of her body and replaced her with one of the twins and her head was forced down onto the twins tit as the other twin sucked the other tit.

The twins were swapped around and Sohils cock plunged once again and this time Maria got to lick the other girls pussy and his cock, she prayed he would not come yet, she wanted his sperm to shoot inside her, she ached to feel that tide of fluid hitting the back of her womb

Her prayers were answered in a few minutes she was on her back and that familiar fullness was inside her. Now both twins were nibbling at his balls and at her clit, Wave upon wave of pleasure came over her, she knew she was becoming too sensitive to last much longer she prayed he would climax soon or she would forfeit the prize she sought so much

She felt a change in the throb in the pulsation as his cock moved inside her, she opened her mouth wide and then felt, his pause his thrust and then the first shooting of that hot spunk exploding inside her, a pause and another, another she screamed in pure ecstacy.

Slowly almost gently he pulled away from her, immediately one twin set about using her tongue to clean his shaft of spunk and Maria's juices while the other placed her tongue deep inside maria's pussy to do the same to her.

The twins dressed and left. Only Maria and Sohil were left " When my driver returns he will take you back to your husband. For this week you may continue with your normal life. From the moment you start at my club next week you will be mine. You will continue to live with your husband but from next Saturday night my needs, my requests my command s will supercede ANYTHING your husband requires. I tell you this now so that you have a week to change your mind if this is too much for you"

What she had forgotten was that she had to come home naked, her clothes were in the club, she looked at the clock on the wall, it was after 5 in the morning, Jake escorted her to the front passenger door, she tried to hide herself with the handbag and then realised that he had been watching a video of her masturbating in the car on the way to the club, she wondered with a shudder whether the rest of the evening had been taped and then a warm glow came over her at the thought that Sohil may be showing her activities to a mass of total strangers through the next week.

Arriving at her door she got her key out and ran up the path to her front door, silently so as not to waken Rick she entered the house and tiptoed up the stairs. Opening the bathroom door she switched the shower on just as she heard Ricks voice " Maria is that you?"

"Yes darling Im just having a shower, I stink after the disco", she was not lying there she could smell the aroma of fresh sex and sweat all over her body

"Well hurry up I want to make you all sweaty again "

She froze, her pussy ached from the hammering it had received at the club and Sohils home and truthfully she fellt as though she had been widened up so much that she would not be able to feel Rick inside her

She took her time with the shower, perhaps Rick would fall back asleep if she took long enough,

When the hot water finally gave up on her she dried herself and padded her way to the bedroom, Rick was lying there apparently asleep, she crawled between the covers and lay reflecting on the evening, she had no doubt at all that she would leave her job at the disco and report to the club. Sohil had said that a taxi would collect her at 6. 30 the following week.

As she closed her eyesand began to doze off she felt Ricks hand on her thigh.....NO not tonight not now........ she lifted the hand from her thigh aand slipped down the bed under the covers.

Rick was hard but he did not seem fully awake, she slipped his cock into her mouth and began sucking gently, he must have been having an erotic dreaam for he did not last long and she quickly tasted the hot salty come shooting into her mouth but without the force that Sohils had earlier that evening into her pussy, she lay in the same position gently licking his cock clean until she heard the steady breathing telling her that he was now in a deep sleep.

The next day she slept until early evening and managed to resist Ricks needs by telling him she had a head ache from working so late the previous evening, his care and compassion touched her but she did not, could not feel guilty,

By the middle of the week she was recovered enough to let him fuck her but all she felt was an emptiness as she thought of the hard thrusts of Sohil and the way he had filled her honey sweet cavern.

She was in a turmoil about the coming weekend, while a large part of her wanted what had begun at the previous weekend to continue a part of her was afraid what would happen next

Her dilemma about explaining why she was being picked up by taxi early on Saturday was solved by Ricks small business securing a major contract and his plans to go out with his staff all day on saturday to celebrate, she just prayed that teh celebrations would not take them to the disco where she should have been working.

With Rick out of the way she could take her time getting ready for the evening, again she abandoned any idea of underwear opting for hold up stockings over which she chose a dress which had 2 buttons at the waist and revealed most of her breasts at any time and her legs when she walked.

For some reason she wasn't nervous about the show, she was confident that as long as the audience saw all the girls naked and being fucked and doing some sucking then they would be happy choreography wasn't important

The taxi arrived and she walked happily to the car, excitement and anticipation at the night ahead and particularly at the idea of once again having Sohel fill her pussy later that night

At the club the twins Theresa and May were waiting, they werent all that bothered about rehearsing, "Dont worry we just play it by ear, something along the lines of the show we gave Sohel at his house along with anything we decide to add in, as long as we have the basic plot we get by

The three girls chatted and drank till the club began to fill up then made their way backstage out of site of the audience

At about 11 they began to strip their day clothes off, " I havent brought an outfit " said Maria

" Not to worry we will have the guys carry you on, relax just leave everything to us but now lets get warmed up

The twins grabbed Maria's hand and pulled her between them touching her body and each others and encouraging her to do the same to them.

As Midnight approached Theresa pulled on the panties with the phallus and May walked naked on stage, as theresa and Maria watched from the side May strutted around the edge of the satge making sure that the audience saw as much as possible of her naked body before lying in the centre of the stage and spreading her legs as far as possible and then caressing her open pussy, her movements became faster and faster, she began writhing around the stage, Maria only too well aware of how wet Mays pussy had been immediately before setting foot on stage was sure that this ecstacy was not faked

As they spoke Rick and his friends were being guided to a table by a scantily clad waitress

"Two more minutes and we go on, you go to her face and lower your pussy onto her lips and Ill go and fuck her with this prick."

Maria gave herself a last caress before setting foot on stage naked except for the hold up stockings