Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

As she lowered herself she realised that she had her back to the audience to try to compensate she leant backwards so that by stretching her tongue she could lick the vinyl phallus as it plunged into Mays pussy and Theresa could play with her tits, to the audience it lookedf as though this manoevre had been carefully rehearsed instead of an effort to put a mistake right

At a table in the back Rick was thinking, 'that looks like Maria there', he looked at his friends to see if they had noticed too, they seemed too engrossed in the show.

He shook his head and tried to relax, he had once come across some pictures on the internet that looked like Maria but she had persuaded him that they werent of her just a look alike, but this girl really did look like Maria.

The girls switched position, Maria immediately began sucking the prick making it claer to teh audience thats she was licking Mays juices from it, meanwhile may crawled between Maries thighs to lick her.

Rick strained to see the girls face but it was at an angle and too distorted with licking the phallus

Theresa slipped the panties off and the girls slipped into a 3 girl 69 to finish the show, apparently the men were only used every other week as the audience preferred to see just female flesh

As the girls writhed on stage to very real climaxes Rick was still convinced that teh girl on stage looked too much like Maria not to be her, examining teh large screen did nothing to reassure him.

He was relieved when the show finished and one of his friends suggested going on to a bar where the drinks were cheaper but as he left he watched for any sign of the girl appearing from backstage, he knew about his wifes urges but thought that she had now settled to a quiet domestic life although she did like him to fantasise about her wilder days and to treat her as a slut on these occasions coming in her face and generally abusing her.

Rick had left the club when Sohil took to the stage and called for Maria to join him, puzzled she did so still naked

"Gentlemen......and ladies (this to the handful of women who attended these shows)over the last two weeks we have been fortunate enough to have a new girl join our little evenings and i know from taalking to you that she is already a source of your nightime fantasies I want to announce that for one lucky member of this club that this will not be just a fantasy any longer."

Maria stared at him 'what was he saying?'

He continued " Next week 'M' will not be taking part in the show, instead I will be offering her at auction, the highest bidder will be able to take her with him to be his sex slave and to use her in any way he likes for a period of 48 hours.

Maria gasped, but despite her shock and indeed indignation a warm trickle began at her thighs at the prospect of being a slut toy to a total stranger Sohil clearly understood her better than she understood herself

A rousing cheer went up and Sohil had to wait a minute or two before he was able to continue

"To ensure that her appetite is at its highest when she is given to you i intend to ensure that she will be unable to have sex until you have her in your possession, can i have 2 volunteers to teh front, 40 guys charged forward but the doormen were too quick and only two were allowed to reach Maria

From his pockets Sohil produced a chain, under the careful observation of the two men he laid this around her waist and where it met beneath her navel he attached a padlock. he gave a key to one of the men and invited them to check thatbthe key did release the lock before then ensuring that the lock was closed.

Sohil then produced another chain and 2 locks, he padlocked one end to the first chain and drew it between her thighs pulled tight between her pussy lips aand up to be locked to the first chain just beside the first lock

"Now gentlemen I invite you to try to insert a little finger into M's pussy."

They both tried but it was quite impossible

Maria was thinking, 'its only a publicity trick he wont really keep me chained up for a week'

"Now gentlemen to ensure that there is no trickery will you be here next week?" they both nodded, then i would ask you to take these keys and bring them back next week"

Maria stared stunned

"M of course will be able to have oral sex but for the next week she will not have true fulfilling sex until whoever wins the auction decides to release her. I am accepting bids now and I think the lowest bid I will accept is 5000 deutschmarks"He took Maria by the hand and guided her to his cubicle still naked where the duty manger was already accepting bids

"Sohil I cant do this....my husband....."

"will have to go without his wifes pussy for 9 or ten days, will that kill him?"

"But he knows nothing about...."

"He was in the club earlier with his friends, I watched his face, he wasn't certain but he will be when he gets home and finds the video that Jake delivered a little earlier this evening "

Maria stared open mouthed

"Come my dear you enjoy living...as the Americans would say..'on the edge' dont you find the idea that next week for 48 hours a total stranger will have complete control over your cunt, indeed over your body he may decide to keep you to himself or share you with his frends or indeed total strangers or are you dreading that after a week of no sex he may decide not to release you from the chains in those 48 hours so increasing your frustration still further "

"You must have a spare set of keys, no one need know"

"I would know, I have not built my business by being dishonest. Do you remember the night I met you as I slid my hand up your thigh, the words I used : " stop me before I reach your cunt or you will never stop me" you didnt stop me so in that instant you became mine, yes I will allow you to live with your husband as before because it suits me to do so but my claim on your mind and your body supercedes any that he may imagine he has, you gave me that right of your own free will. "

"When he has seen the video and seen that his access to your cunt is denied him for 9 days he will ask you about the power I have over you, your words to him will be :"Yeah honey, I really need him. I can´t help but being his and only his". I suspect the situation will excite him rather than irritate him the idea that his beautiful slut wife is answerable to me before him will make him more excited than before and he will shoot his spunk into your face and you knowing the power I have even over him will climax yourself with the knowledge that even when I am not there I can make this happen.

By now the queue for making bids for her body was growing each bidder was seen alone so that the bids were secret, she was astobnished to hear bids of 80,000 dmks. She had no idea that a man could put such a high price on a slit.

Sohil was still talking "I will not always be a physical presence but that does not and will not release you from the fact that you gave yourself to me of your own free will I will ALWAYS play a part in your life, I have no desire to break you and your husband up indeed I am sure that you will have considerable happiness together but I will always be THERE in your mind as in his, he has no reason to feel threatened by me you will always be returned to him still as beautiful and as sexy as ever but just as a man may gaze on a beautiful bird or landscape so he must understand that such things are to be shared by all who want to appreciate them it is the same with beautiful women, if a man wants to gaze on your beauty who is he to deny them that right, if a man wants to share in the beauty of caressing you or impaling you with his own form aof natures beauty who is he to deny him"

As he spoke Maria found it difficult to argue with his logic, Rick had no reason to be jealous she wasn't leaving him she was sharing herself or rather being shared and she did remember his words at the disco, indeed recalling his words was always a cue for her to plunge her fingers deep into her velvet cavern to seek release

"120.000n dmks" a man was saying

"But Sohil, if I should be shared surely it is wrong to sell me to the highest bidder"

" the money will not go into my pocket it will be given to a childrens orphanage so you will not only be contributing to the general well being of mankind you will be helping orphaned children too"

Put like that Maria could find no further arguments to put forward

As they left the club Maria wondered what would happen next the twins were with them and they all climbed into the car as though nothing had happened, she ached to feel his hard cock pounding into her pussy but if what he said was true then that would be impossible, she hoped that he would produce a spare set of keys but deep down she knew he wouldnt

At the house Sohil got all three girls to strip and had the twins lie face to face on top of each other with their thighs well apart. he had Maria lie down at the side with her head on their thighs and lick their pussies while he watched and stripped off his own clothes. As usual he was rock hard and Maria felt the ache in her groin as she needed to feel it inside her

He knelt between the twins thighs and had Maria lick the tip of his shaft before plunging it deep inside Theresa who was on top, as quickly as he had entered her he pulled out and plunged it as far inside May

So he kept on thrusting inside one and then the other with Maria licking the shaft as it slipped from one to the other.

The twins were screaming in ecstacy and grabbing each other and her

After what seemed an eternity he began to gasp giving all of the tell tale signs of impending climax, he pulled out of both twins and thrust his cock into Maria's mouth at the moment he exploded,the hot salty spunk shot into the back of her throat and she could also taste the pussies of the two girls on the shaft itself.

An instant later she felt something explode deep in her stomach as the whole eroticism of the evening caught up with her and she had an enormous climax, the first she had had without stimulation of her pussy, for a few seconds she blacked out and came to cradled on the lap of Theresa with May caressing her face.

Sohil was nowhere to be seen

"He said to get Jake to drive us home" explained May

The familiar ache came back to Maria knowing she would not now see him until she was due to be handed over to the highest bidder in the auction.

In the car she slipped her dress back on and wondered how to explain the chain, the video and her absence for two days next week to Rick.

Silently she let herself in to the house. Music was playing she peeked atround the door of the living room there playing on the video was the scene she had enacted the previous week with Shil and the twins when they had taken turns to suck each others tits as Sohil pounding one pussy after another. Rick was sitting in the chair as if mesmerised, his stiff cock was in his hand and he was staring at the screen as if scared of missing a single detail.

Full of shame and anxious to do something which would make amends for what she had put him through she knelt at his feet and took his cock deep into her mouth.

His hardness although smaller than Sohil was nevertheless exciting and she began moving her mouth up and down with growing enthusiasm.

The video had obviousl;y excited him tremendously as it was only a few minutes before itrt began throbbing and huge gush of sperm hit the back of her throat and she swallowed it greedily.

As the pulsations subsided she licked him clean and only then did she see teh note on the floor which had obviously accompanied the video.

"I know all about Sohil" he began to say

"Yeah honey, I really need him. I can´t help but being his and only his". she found herself using the same words as Sohil had predicted she would. As she spoke his cock began twitching and starting to grow in her hand despite only having climaxed seconds earlier Rick was actually turned on by the idea!!!

"He explained everything in the note" he handed it to her

Sohil had explained very much as he had explained to her about beauty being to be shared, there was nothing about teh auction

Slowly she got to her feet and began to unbutton her dress "Theres more Rick " she began

His eyes widened at the sight of the improvised chastity belt and his cock reared itself once again to its full glory

"How long must you keep that on?"

" nine days darling " she sat and explained the full story.

"It was you in the club?"

"Yes it was me but I had no idea that you would be there "

"And you have no idea who will have you for two days adn what they will do to you"

"None at all "

"what would you say if i asked you to stop all this now and go back to normal"

"that I cant, although im married to you and I do love you I belong to Sohil and will do whatever he asks of me"

"Does he want you tp leave me"

"No, he actually told me that he does not want me with him all the time but that I must be available as and when he does want me for whatever reason"

"Maria.........."

"Yes "

"This may sound kinky but well........."

"just say it"

"When you come back each time will you tell me EXACTLY what has happened?"

"Will that please you?"

"Yes "

"Knowing that your wife is a slut and is being used by other men...and women just at the whim of another man "

"Yes it excites me "

"Even though you have no control, no say whatsoever in what I do or who with!"

"That is the most exciting part "

"You do realise that this isn't a game, you cant suddenly cry stop I will be Sohils until I die he will always be a part of our relationship"

"Perhaps I should bid for you "

"Go ahead......if you can afford me....the last bid i heard was 120,000 dtmks"

"HOW MUCH!!!!!......and to think I get it for free"

"Not now you dont " She stood up showing again the tight chain over her pussy "The next time you will have this is after a stranger has used it for 48 hours"

They talked long into the night and although Rick was scared of losing her he was excited at the knowledge that from now on she had a sex life totally seperate from anything to do with him, what if one of his friends bought her next weekend, he knew that one or two of his friends were particularly cruel to women

On the Wednesday she had a phone call it was Sohil " I am sending Jake over with a document to sign, he will be with you in 20 minutes,

When he arrived Maria grabbed the document fro Jakes hands and read it at once

I, Maria makes this statement voluntarily and with full understanding of what i am accepting

I am to be sold, body and soul at midnight on Saturday April 1/2 2000 AD I have no knowledge of the identity of the person to whom I will be sold and accept that for 48 hours ALL decisions regarding my body and mind will be in that persons hands entirely.

I will make no objection to any suggestion but will comply at once with any and all requests made by that person or by any other person who he or she tells me to obey during the 48 hours

I understand and accept that at Midnight om Monday/Tuesday 3/4 April 2000 that person will restore me to the control of Sohil whose slave I am for the remainder of my life

Signed........................................

Maria signed the document with a flourish and Jake left, her hand dived for her pussy so that she could satisfy the hungry need for climax that had developed from the moment she heard Sohil on the phone and had worsened as she read the agreement. There was no way that she could access even the clitoris sufficiently to satisfy the craving she felt.

An idea occurred to her, gathering dirty washing she hurled them into the automatic washing machine and as it started the spin cycle she leant against the corner of the machine and allowed the vibrations to transfer themselves from the machine to the chains and so to her body, not anywhere near as good as the real thing but it would have to do until the weekend.

After an eternity the weekend dawned. Sohil had phoned again on Friday to say that in the circumstances she would not be performing in the midnight cabaret and that Jake would collect her at 11 30 pm to bring her to the club. She was to wear only the chains, hold up stockings and high heels, clothes and other essentials would be provided by the club and given to her new owner so that he could decide which if any he wanted to use

On Saturday evening she and rick sat and talked about what was likely to happen to her over the next two days Maria made him strip so that she could see what proposals turned him on, it seemed that the whole concept was more exciting to him than either of them had realised. When the knock came on the door he asked her once again if she was sure that she wanted to go through with it

"I am terrified but i dont have the freedom of choice to refuse I MUST do this Ill see you some time Tuesday morning ", a quick kiss and she left. She felt proud walking naked from the door to the car, the chains had adopted a sense of servitude to her and she didnt care whgo saw her, in fact the more who did teh more she liked it she knew that shje was beautiful and Sohil was righht she had no right not to share that beauty with the world

Sohil was waiting at teh door of the club for her and escorted her straight through to the auditorium. The music bellowed out a fanfare and the audience which was fuller than previous weeks stood to give her a rousing cheer as she walked to the centre of the stage to stand a little behind Sohil

Sohil first of all called up the members who were holding teh keys to her padlocks and asked them to confirm that tehy had not left their possession over the previous weekHe took the keys from them and sent them back to theirv seats

Sohil called the duty manager up and asked him to read the list of bids, Maria could hardly believe her ears, over 180 bids had been received. over 120 were in excess of 100,000 dtmks.

"And the winning bid " announced the duty manager is one of 650,000 dtmks and was made by...... in the cheering Maria could not hear the name called but up stepped a distinguished man in his late 40's who shook hands with Sohil before turning and smiling at Maria.

"You understand that short of killing her you may do as you please with M between now and Monday at midnight" He handed the keys over to the man

"I do" he confirmed

"then she is yours " and sohil walked off stage leaviung Maria to whatever fate may befall her over the next two days.

The man took her hand and guided her off stage through the crowded auditorium, having her walk slowly enough that members of the audience could feel her breasts, her thighs, her stomach. In the reception he collected the bag of clothes and other essentials which sohil had referred to, Maria had no idea what was inside

In the street a car waited which while not as ostentatious as Sohils was nevertheless the sign of a man with money Maria was still naked and had been in the club barely 20 minutes and now she was abandoned to whatever deviant practices this man had in mind for her.

He drove the car to the dockside area of the city and had Maria climb out, the air was cold and her nipples already hard stiffened even further.

He took her around teh back of an old storehouse, the rear buildings were dilapidated, it was to these that he led her

As her eyes became accustomed to the dark she could see three shapes scattered around.

"You will go to each of these three tramps who are sleeping rough, waken them quietly and ask permission to suck their cocks, you will suck them until they climax and you will swallow their spunk. you will then thank theem, wish them a pleasant sleep and cover them over again. You will then move on to the next"

taurents
taurents
233 Followers