Maria Admirer: Maria Works the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled around eyeing up the assembled cocks, they were all slightly different, some slightly bent, some long and thin, some short and fat. She selected one, gripping it in her tiny hand, she opened her lips and sucked the head into hot mouth, gripping the base firmly she wanked the man off using her lips to tease the slit on the end of the cock head. She heard the man groan immediately exposing himself to the rest of the group.

"Strike and your out" she heard the leader say

"Wifey make him come anyway theres a good little slut"

Maria gladly got back to the task in hand and began furiously wanking the man off, holding the head of his cock up to her lips so it battered her waiting mouth, willing his come up his shaft. The man couldn't take any more and with a loud grunt shot an enormous jet of thick sticky come over Maria's waiting lips and face. She chocked at the volume of fluid, allowing some of the precious come to run down her face, another jet exploded into her, covering her eyes making it hard to part her eyelashes as the sticky liquid coated them.

One down five more to go thought Maria, as the man's cock shrivelled in her hand, she kissed the purple head goodbye and selected her next target. The come on her face was cooling, she could feel it constricting on her skin as she eyed up the remaining cocks on offer.

The next guy was not so easily exposed, Maria spent ages lovingly sucking and kissing the throbbing shaft, her mouth running with her saliva to no apparent result, she could feel the pressure building in the mans balls though as she squeezed them, feeling the weight with her free hand. He came, she had to open her throat to accommodate the thick come but this time she didn't spill a drop gulping it all down.

Over the next twenty minutes Maria gulped more come than in the previous ten years, she was covered with it, it was in her hair, her eyes, all over her breasts, running from her mouth. She felt so alive, the moment each cock had exploded in her pretty little mouth was ingrained in her mind.

"Gentleman we have a winner"

"Get yourself up here wifey"

Maria emerged from under the table, she knew she looked like a fucktoy that had been used all night and loved every minute, she smiled coyly as they applauded her, she could feel a blush rising, god knew why bearing in mind the activity of the last half hour.

The winner was a guy in his mid thirties with an enormous cock which still jutted out from his undone trousers. He wasn't particularly good looking but he had enough control to resist the charms of Maria's mouth

"Paul is the winner, Paul you get wifey slut for half an hour to do with as you please"

"Mmmm I am going to enjoy my prize but I dont want to be selfish, Ill fuck her while she wanks and sucks each of you guys until we've all come in her. Sound fair" No one disagreed.

Maria was led compliantly by Paul to his chair, she was made to lie down across the base of the seat which supported her back. Her head hung over one end of the seat, her cunt exposed at the other end, supported by her shaking legs.

She had just settled when Paul plowed his cock into her without warning, causing the breath to catch in her throat, he was stretching her to the limits but she loved the feeling. Another cock was placed in her mouth which was effectively upside down meaning her nose was pointing at the guys ass.

One of her hands was pulled through the seat back and a fat cock placed in it, her other hand was already enthusiastically wanking a cock to hardness. They fucked and used her for what seemed like ages, the ones who were waiting there turn poured beer over her chanting as they did so.

"Wifey, Wifey, Wifey,Wifey"

Maria wasn't far off passing out, she was so caught up with the cocks she was servicing she couldn't think straight, she was experiencing a constant orgasm, as come poured into her cunt and mouth, she swallowed all the offerings in her mouth, relishing the taste. She knew she stank of sex, beer and come and was loving it, if the PTA could see her now she thought.

Eventually the seemingly endless supply of cock came to an end, Maria was left lying on the chair, she could feel come running out of her cunt, dribbling down her legs and dropping on the carpet. Her jaw ached due to the constant stretching to accommodate the cock she had thrust upon her, she felt so satisfied she smiled broadly licking some come from the corner of her mouth.

Barely aware of her surroundings she could just make the out the sound of the men filing out of the room, each one stopped to throw a 100 dollar note at her, making her feel like a dirty whore. She was past caring, she knew she loved her new life and no longer cared about the guilt and shame.

Finally she was alone, she needed sleep so badly, must get home. Maria was aware her dress was covered in cold beer and come, she couldn't wear it surely, but what choice did she have, she picked it up and stepped into it, it felt horrible.

She wanted to sneek out without Bart or Zack seeing her in her present condition, she knew she would be back and so did they. No further contact was required tonight she couldn't face them and more importantly couldn't cope with any more cock, come or orgasms.

Maria stumbled out of the room aware her face was streaked with come but no longer caring if anyone saw. She made it to her car without being seen and gratefully sank into the seat. She wondered how much further she could sink, she knew there was not much more depravity for her to succumb to. She shifted the car into drive and went home.

The End

12