Maria and Daniela

Story Info
Sexy tennis girls practice for a match together.
2.1k words
4.21
81.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicole_89
Nicole_89
19 Followers

This story is lesbian nonconsensual sex.

*

Maria lay on her back, comfortably in her hotel room. Her hand sneaked under her nightgown, starting to tweak her stiffening nipple. The 19-year-old tennis sensation was watching a Daniela replay from this afternoon. Not many people knew this but Maria was attracted to girls. She was ever since she first had sex with her cousin 5 years ago but that's another story. Now, she was lying in bed in a luxurious hotel, resting up for her match the day after the next. She was at a smallish tournament, The Wismilak. She was getting a little stressed about her match and masturbation was just the right way to relieve some of it.

As she twisted her nipple, her other hand snaked to her uncovered crotch, easing two fingers into her hairless cunt. "Oh Daniela, you're so fucking hot," she whispered to herself. Ever since she saw Daniela on the tennis circuit, she was constantly getting wet at the sight of those stiff nipples poking through her body-hugging top.

"Dani, Dani.." she started moaning as she pistoned her slender fingers faster in and out of her soaking pussy. Her head was starting to spin and just as Daniela hit a winner, Maria let out a shriek as she came. Her back arched and her hips bucking, she squirted three times onto her bed, soaking it a little. She then drifted off to sleep, to dream erotic thoughts.

The next day, Maria went down onto the practice courts. Being the top seed here, she didn't have any intentions of going home early. Just as she smashed the ball into the other side of the court with a trademark grunt, Daniela walked onto the court.

"Hey Maria, what's up?" she asked.

"Hey," Maria answered cheerfully. "Just practicing, I expect my game tomorrow to be a little tricky."

"I see," said Daniela as she walked by, going to find a empty practice court.

Before she could stop herself, Maria went after her. "Listen, why don't you come and practice with me tonight?"

"You sure? That'd be awesome," Daniela answered, excited at the prospect of training with someone whom she could learn a few things from.

"Alright, meet me here at eight?"

"Ok, I will," finished the sexy Slovak.

Maria could hardly concentrate on practicing anymore. She finally got a chance to get closer to her obsession of these past few months where her hormones were raging, especially this week. She was still a teenager anyway. She practiced for about another hour before deciding to hit the showers.

**************

In her room, she filled up the tub and slowly got in. She was prepared to look and smell great for Daniela tonight. Just as she ran the bar of soap up her side, she accidentally brushed her breast. Just like normal, her nipples immediately stood erect, stretching for attention. She cupped her small but perky breasts with both her hands, emitting a small sigh before slowly twisting both. She closed her eyes and let one hand linger down her body to her pussy. She slowly inserted her middle finger into her hot folds and curved it upwards, finding her g-spot. Despite her body being underwater, she managed to slowly build a rhythm. First with one finger then two.

Just as her moans started getting louder, her phone rang. Flushed and frustrated, she got out of the tub and picked it up.

"Hello, this is the front desk. This is a reminder that you requested earlier. The memo says to go to the practice courts," said a pleasant voice.

"Alright thanks," replied Maria.

Not wanting to keep Daniela waiting, she immediately changed into her practice tank top and very short tennis skirt. Nike was making her wear skimpier and skimpier clothes nowadays. Not that she minded.

********

Waiting on the court was Daniela. She was dressed in a skin-tone tank top and a black tennis skirt. Finishing the look with a visor-cap, she looked stunning, despite not meaning to. Maria, still flushed from coming so close to cuming, admired her as she stretched. Her long, slender legs already sweating.

Setting her bag down, she greeted her. "Hey.."

"Hey, thanks for inviting me to do this," Daniela replied, stopping her stretching to answer Maria.

"Nah, don't mention it, I need the help for my match tomorrow."

Daniela giggled. "Alright, come on, lets get started then."

They practiced for slightly longer than an hour, both of them benefiting from having a good sparring partner rather than playing against a ball-machine. After that they walked to the public showers. Both sweating but still stunning, they chatted as they entered the brightly lit shower room.

"I really enjoyed that," Daniela said.

"Yeah, so did I" replied Maria. "It's nice to have someone to practice with once in a while."

"Yup," Daniela nodded in agreement. "You wanna go first?" She asked, referring to the showers. Usually, players had their private stalls but at night only the lights in one or two cubicles were left on and this being a small tournament, there was only one cubicle for use that night.

"Alright sure," Maria said and walked into the shower stall.

********** When she came out of the shower, wrapped only in a towel, she saw Daniela sitting on the bench, sobbing into her palms.

"What's wrong?" Maria asked as she rushed to the bench.

"My boyfriend," she sobbed. "He's l-leaving me," she said through her tears.

"Oh my god, why?"

"He said that we were spending t-t-oo much time a-apart, t-that long term relationships were not h-h-his thing."

"There there," Maria said as she cuddled Daniela's head into her breast. Without her knowing it, the towel wrapped around her was getting looser.

As she stopped sobbing into Maria's towel, Daniela looked up. "Thanks for being here for me, it really means a lot."

Looking down at her tear-strewn but still incredibly striking face, Maria couldn't hold herself back any longer. She slowly leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. The kiss was passionate and tender but still firm in a way. Daniela was shocked at the kiss and didn't realize what was happening for a few seconds. Once she did, she lightly pushed Maria away. Although she was still in shock, the kiss had sent an enormous shiver down her spine. She had never kissed a girl before and was definitely not a lesbian. She was not in any way attracted to Maria.

"It's okay," coaxed Maria. She was expecting the rejection from Daniela but her obsession was getting the better of her. She kind of knew what she was doing and she wasn't going to walk out of here without getting what she wanted.

She leaned in again, this time much firmer, grabbing Daniela's head and crushing her lips into hers. Despite Daniela managing to say no just before their lips met, she once again was shocked and her senses numbed when their lips met. Getting more courageous, Maria slid her tongue out to part Daniela's lips. Daniela's eyes flew open and tried to push herself away but Maria being the bigger girl held her head tight. She pushed her tongue hard against Daniela's lips and eventually they parted. Her tongue snaked into Daniela's mouth and it tasted so good. Shivers were running through-out both their bodies and Maria's pussy was so soaked that it literally dripped juice down her thigh.

Despite Daniela's efforts to get away, her body betrayed her. She was not getting much sex because of the intensive training schedule she had been using. Her nipples immediate poked at fabric of her tank top, creating two very obvious tents. She was lucky she was wearing a black shirt because if not, the stain there would have been extremely obvious, she was literally leaking.

Maria, getting more and more confident, slid her hand up the back of Daniela's top. Her body was sticky and slimy from all the sweat but it didn't matter, it just made it sexier. They broke the kiss to take a deep breath but Maria immediately attacked Daniela's mouth again, not wanting to give her a chance to realize what was happening. Her hands were rubbing up and down her back. She then moved her left hand to the front and pinched Daniela's right nipple lightly. Those heavenly nipples were just as stiff and hard as they looked. Daniela unwillingly moaned, her body going limp for a second.

In a swift move, Maria removed her towel and her toned body with soft, perky tits was in the open. The locker was heated so she didn't feel chilled. Her nipples were erect and craved attention, but they could wait. Her seducing of Daniela had to be relentless.

She pulled the top off Daniela, surprisingly without much resistance. Daniela was emotionally drained and after the hard training session, her physical energy was nowhere near Maria's. She decided to just let Maria get on with what she wanted. Her nipples needed to get out into the open anyway. Daniela had small breasts. Maria guessed it was an A cup, but it didn't matter. Her pebble like nipples and tender and soft flesh were more than enough to make up for it. Her body was still sticky and slightly damp from the sweat.

Ignoring that, Maria went down and sucked on one nipple while her other hand tweaked and twisted the other. It tasted slightly salty from the sweat but it felt so good in her mouth. Daniela arched her back, thrusting her breast's forward and tilting her head upwards, enjoying the attention her nipples were getting.

As she nibbled and used her teeth to pull Daniela's nipples up, her other hand slowly moved down her sweaty body and into her skirt. Daniela was so lost in the ecstasy that she didn't notice this until Maria plunged a finger into her pussy. She let out a muffled shriek before putting her hands on Maria's head and tugging her blonde locks.

Maria managed to get Daniela's panties down to her knees, thus restricting anymore movement of her legs and pushed her skirt upwards. Her pussy was in full view and Maria stopped pleasing Daniela's nipples for a second to admire her lover's pussy. It was shaven but a small strip of hair ran down the middle. She could see that her pussy was glistening and her clit was slightly poking out of it's hood, wanting to be pleased.

She wasted no time in attacking Daniela's pussy. It smelled musky but that just heightened her horniness. Like never before, she dived into the pussy, her tongue lapping all over it and inside it. She never thought anything could taste so good. Daniela meanwhile was in heaven, just as she felt Maria's tongue on her nether lips, she bucked her hips forward, smashing them into Maria's face.

Maria was not far from heaven herself, she sucked on her clit like her life depended on it while at the same time shoving two of her long slender fingers into Daniela's pussy and arching it upwards to scrape her g-spot. Daniela's never-ending slender legs were wrapped loosely around Maria's neck so that she couldn't stop pleasing her even if she wanted to stop.

Daniela was slowly reaching her climax and her vision was blurring when suddenly she felt something poking at her ass. Maria licked her finger of her other hand and was trying to penetrate Daniela's tight asshole. She pressed hard and just as her finger managed to pop in, Daniela let out a earth-shaking shriek and squirted into her face. Her juices were spurting out of her pink pussy and drenching Maria's hair and face and dripping down onto her breasts. Maria got as much as she could into her mouth and it tasted so good.

Daniela looked as if she was passed out, she was slumped onto the wall, naked, dirty and still dripping pussy-juice. Maria meanwhile, was exhausted, her fingers and tongue felt numb but her pussy was on fire. She used her other hand and put two fingers into her pussy, spreading them slowly open, they were sticky and slimy from the mixed juices of hers and Daniela's.

Just as she pushed her finger all the way in, the locker door opened. A blonde girl stepped into the locker, obviously after training as she was sweating. She didn't seem to notice either of the girls there but once she did, she stopped dead in her tracks. Maria's heartbeat rose to almost triple it's normal speed. She recognized that face. Elena, her Russian team-mate.

Nicole_89
Nicole_89
19 Followers