Maria and Her Boys Ch. 03

Story Info
Older woman finds new adventures.
11.8k words
4.62
22.6k
28

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,227 Followers

I am still enjoying my affair with young Clayton. Yes, he still comes to me at least once each week with his beautiful young body and his raging erection. Almost every Saturday morning he comes to my house and I take him to my bed where we intertwine and enjoy one another -- and have great sex. Each day I think about having him come to my bedroom.

Sometimes he messages me on a weeknight. Its like I am a booty call for him. I sometimes wonder if he sees me as a slut. Sometimes I scold him.

"Clayton, you can't assume that a woman is always available for sex."

And other times I tell him how pleased I am to see him on those surprise visits.

"You, my young man, make a woman feel very special."

Because I remind myself that nowadays I behave like a slut. And I really don't mind Clayton coming to me, horny and eager, because of the wicked pleasure I get. If his family ever discovered us there would be serious trouble. But I've abandoned my earlier decision and taken Clayton as a long-term lover. He is learning so quickly and he is almost perfect for what I need. I feel so young when I am with my young lover. So alive and so horny.

Life has been good for me -- very good. From the ruins of my marriage I have found liberation and pleasure in the arms of the younger men I take to my bed. I could have stayed sad and frightened. Instead, I took hold of my anger and I chose to be brave.

I found great sex, fantastic sex. I revisited my youth with beautiful young men -- much younger -- and learned to drink in all the pleasures they can give me. And I still am enjoying great sex.

Its like reliving my youth, going to bed with the same type of boys -- and the same age -- as when I was a uni student. It was so exciting to lose my virginity and to explore my sexual desires. The biggest difference now is that I always have really good sex because I know what I want.

I know you are eager for more about Clayton. Last time I rather left things up in the air. I have plenty to tell now. About his wonderful body and his penis I like so much. And the sex we've been having and the first time I swallowed him.

I will tell you all of that. But first let me set the context. Because a lot has happened recently.

First of all, I ended things with Clive. It was not a bad falling out. I really did enjoy the attention he gave me. And it was a great feeling to be able to relate some of our encounters to my girlfriends. You remember the ones who said I should get as much sex as possible? What they didn't know was that I was probably getting more sex than either of them! And Clive was a welcome part of that.

It was rewarding to have a man my age who lusted after me. My boobs helped, I am not forgetting. But Clive really wanted me and I enjoyed that from a man my own age. It was fabulous when he let his lust pour out onto me. After so much boring sex for all those years with my husband, it was wonderful to have a man that age who was so eager for sex and wanting to take me in every way.

It was a powerful feeling when he started to take control of our sex play. I knew about "surrender" -- I am not a nun. It felt naughty and indulgent to have a man like Clive, with his hard and matured body, using me just how he wanted and "making" me do things for him.

After a time, though, the novelty wore off. He has a fabulous penis and he uses it so well. How happy I was! But I began to realise that he was not what really made me excited. So I started to make excuses for why I couldn't see him. I think he understood and stopped contacting me.

The truth is that I am obsessed with younger men. I kept imagining those first boys I'd explored with in my own youth. I knew that what I needed was the excitement of sex with males much younger than me. Young enough to be my son.

I still had Ryan then. As our affair had endured, I had started to think of him more as a man. But he was still less than half my age and he seemed perfect to me. Ryan was the one who first showed me what I needed and wanted - a boy with a rampant member who could cum twice or even three times with me. It was so thrilling and satisfying when I could be strong and in charge and see to it that I got what I liked and what I wanted.

It was the best experience of my life to have a young man, barely a man, lying on top of me and urgently thrusting his virile penis into me. I really love those boys and their youthful bodies. I took pleasure watching Ryan at the gym as he worked on his gorgeous muscles. I knew that I was part of his motivation for his workouts. And when he was with me, both of us naked, I got to enjoy the results of his hard work.

As I have said before, there is nothing better than the way a young cock pulses and throbs. To have one thrusting in my vag transports me to another place. Even Clive, with all his sexual prowess, was no match for a boy in his early twenties with his energy and his raw needs.

Ryan was special. I taught him how to give me pleasure. He became a good lover and he learned how to read my body. He seemed to know when I needed to be screwed slowly and when I needed it hard. And, after a time, he became more confident and he knew when to slip down the bed, gently prying my knees apart and licking my vag till I was cumming all over his young face.

We did 69s together and I loved when he would fuck my boobs with his big hard cock. And I loved getting onto my knees in front of him and sucking him till he shot his big load into my mouth. I still think about our first night and how incredible his young penis looked and felt. That was what set me on this path, making me realise I could once again have the boys that so attracted me in my youth.

But you remember that Ryan had found himself a girlfriend? After some thought, mainly worrying about her, I came to an arrangement with Ryan. I would keep him as one of my youthful lovers and would be his "older woman on the side". I really needed him still and I was not ready to give him up. It was not love but my own physical needs that I knew Ryan could satisfy. The girlfriend would get her chance in time but I wanted him. And I told myself I had made Ryan a better lover so she was benefitting anyway.

I always considered that they'd get more serious as time went on. Soon enough, I could see what was happening and I had to make a choice. I didn't want my relationship with Ryan to fizzle out. He meant too much to me. He was my first! So we had a big talk one day and I tried not to cry. I knew I had to let him go but it was so tough.

On the other side, I already had Clayton. The best thing was that I knew Clayton was not going anywhere. To be honest, I do worry that he is focussing on me too much and not out chasing girls his own age. But I am more determined to have an outlet for my desires and an easy way of satisfying my needs. So I have kept Clayton with his young body, his almost virgin penis and his desire to do whatever pleases me.

I keep reminding myself that he is still so young -- only barely a man. But he is becoming a very satisfactory lover. So, that first time I made him cum in my mouth was an incredible experience. He was surprised I wanted to do that. But it was only a few months before his 21st birthday. I didn't want to wait any longer. I told him it was an early gift.

I do not go down on my knees for Clayton. I like him very much but its different with Clayton. When I was in my teens and my early twenties, I sometimes went to my knees in front of boyfriends and let them put their dicks into my mouth. My husband had never shown much interest in that. So it felt great to do that for Ryan and for Clive. It was exciting to act slutty and it was satisfying to sense their pleasure and feel their hardness grow as they got closer and closer.

Clayton is my really "young boy". With him I want him to know who is in control so I like to stay in role as the "older woman". It is important. But, yes, I enjoy a man spurting in my mouth and it is fabulous to know I still have that power. It was always going to happen with Clayton.

So, one Saturday morning, I was on the bed and lying between his legs. I stroked him a little and I moved up and let my boobs rub against his hard shaft. I felt him twitch when I did that and I'm certain he got harder. I enjoy stroking his penis and feeling it throb in my hands. It feels very womanly to rub my breasts on his penis and very sexy at the same time. He loves my boobs and his hardness felt good against my soft, firm flesh. I was feeling extra aroused and determined to go through with it.

I lay beside him and took his penis in my mouth. I'd done that many times so he wasn't surprised. He felt so hard and so ready to explode. I worked my lips along his hot shaft and he was throbbing in the usual way. I felt my vag tingling in response but that was not my plan. I'd decided what I would do -- I was going to make Clayton ejaculate into my mouth and taste and swallow his hot, young seed.

Staying on task, wanting it to be perfect for him, I stroked his balls while sucking him. I wanted him hot and desperate. And it wasn't long before I could feel and hear how close he was to his wonderful eruption. And this time I was going to give a real treat for my young prince.

"Would you like to cum in my mouth?" I asked in a quiet voice.

I don't know what I'd have done if he said "no". By then all I could think about was the sensations and the taste as his virile stuff exploded into my mouth. But I saw his eyes went wide. I was going to be his first.

"Oh, Jesus," he groaned.

"You better tell me."

"Oh, yes Maria. Please, if you want."

He was only seconds away. I lowered my head again and increased the pressure with my lips. I was holding the base of his shaft and squeezing him. I sucked him and felt his cock throb. He normally tries to be a good boy and lie still for me but this time he couldn't stop his hips from moving. I was so turned-on as I felt him thrusting and straining for me. It was an amazing moment -- like the moment in time when you know you are about to lose your virginity. Yes, it was almost that good! And in a way that was what was about to happen to young Clayton. I felt so wicked and so in control and his cock was so ready to shoot for me.

"Shoot in my mouth, Clayton," I gasped and took as much of him as I could.

He twitched with real force and his whole body lifted from the bed. I actually felt the pulse as his semen flooded through his shaft. There was a blast from the end of his penis and a torrent of salty, hot semen flooded my mouth. Almost instantly a second blast came out. Its incredible how much semen that boy can make. I was in danger of choking on my young man's cum. It was the hottest thing I could imagine.

I swallowed all those first spurts but it wasn't easy. And, of course, more of his stuff kept coming. I knew it would. Again and again he blasted into my mouth. I knew exactly how many times he would throb and spurt. The only thing better than seeing him cum was feeling it in my mouth so I could drink him all down.

Even though the volume got less I had trouble swallowing all of him. He was moaning and making that strange little noise I'd heard the first time he ejaculated for me. It was like heaven as I felt his force and finally got to taste that yummy white stuff of his.

You have no idea how powerful I felt right then. I was an older woman -- old enough to be his mother. But I had total control of my young man. I'd taken what I wanted from him. When he was done, I actually let some of his semen stay in my mouth. I wanted to make the moment last. I know it was wicked and dirty of me. But I wanted to keep the flavour of him for as long as possible. I was the first woman to taste his cum and to swallow him. I knew Clayton would never forget that moment and neither would I.

He wouldn't have understood that since he, like all young men, was so terribly grateful that I had performed the act on him.

"Good boy," I told him as I moved into his arms. "Good boy."

"Oh ...that was so ...amazing, Maria."

I smiled at him. I was glad he'd enjoyed it as much as me. Somehow I felt like the woman who'd made my young boy into a man. I wanted to reassure him and to remind him.

"You are my special young man," I told him. "We can do that another time, if you would like. But I'll need you to fuck me soon."

I wasn't kidding. I put his hands on my boobs and moaned softly while he massaged them and played with my hard, pale nipples. And soon he started getting hard again.

"Will you lick my vag?" I asked him. "I want to be ready for your big penis."

Naturally he went straight between my legs and delivered a good licking just as I had been teaching him. Even at the start Clayton could make me climax with his mouth. But maybe that day I was extra aroused from drinking his semen?

"Oh, sweetie," I gasped to him. "You make a woman feel so good."

That day he was as keen as ever and he soon moved up my body.

"Yes, Clayton. Put your big thing inside me."

I held his hardness for a moment. The feeling is exquisite as a young man, young enough to be my son, throbs in my hands. But I guided him between my legs to my hot vag.

As soon as he was pumping into me I was having an orgasm. A young penis never fails to do the trick. I watched him above me and felt his young cock, so big and trying to fill me up. And he wanted to play with my boobs while he screwed me and that made me feel even better. I remember that day I wrapped my legs around his slim, young body and tried to pull him deeper into me. I was beside myself, still feeling so sexy and womanly after taking his cum into my mouth.

Clayton may not be the most skilled lover but I don't care. There is something so satisfying to watch a boy his age lying on top of me, his hips and his bum rising and falling as he gives me a valiant fucking.

But on this day, his special day, I knew how to finish our play. And I made Clayton wait while I rolled on my hands and knees.

"I want you like this," I told him in a low voice. "Put it in and fuck me Clayton. I want it hard today. You won't hurt me."

And then I felt the head of his pulsing young cock spreading my opening again. I remember I groaned loudly.

"Oh, good boy. Yes. Stick it in hard."

Clayton did his best for me that morning. He really did try to fuck me hard and I felt his young muscles and his hips moving faster and harder. I was so excited to have my young man -- not yet come of age -- totally hot for me and for my body and doing his best to ram his older lover till she came in a screaming climax.

I did cum as his young cock pumped into me. And I suppose I was rather noisy. Almost the best part was seeing that Clayton was watching us in the mirror, looking at my big boobs as they bounced in time to his humping. I knew my young prince was even more excited and it made me feel contented and warm and I just came furiously as a result.

Later that morning, after I'd sent him on his way, I lay in the sun on my bed as I felt his semen leaking from me. I know I was smiling to myself. Soon I couldn't resist and I brought myself off a few more times as I thought about my young Clayton.

**************************

Around that time, I'd ended things with Clive and I could see what was going to happen with Ryan. Did I need another young man to see to my needs? Instead, something very different happened.

The first part was that my husband contacted me. He wanted to meet and talk. I knew what that was about. And I knew straight away what I was going to say.

It turned out that I was right and his new, younger woman had ended things. From what I could gather, she was attracted to a younger man who had more energy. I could sympathise with her. And I didn't feel at all forgiving towards my husband.

Why would I? He had made the choice. And since then I'd found a wonderful new existence with much younger boys -- my "barely men" -- and was busy having more sex, and more fulfilling sex, than he could possibly provide.

The funny part was my daughter. I knew that she still blamed me. And I knew she was unhappy when I told my husband "no".

But I did meet her boyfriend briefly. He seemed a nice young man and very handsome. So then I found my thoughts focussed on him far more than they should have. Yes, I was wicked and depraved and fantasising about seducing the boyfriend of my daughter. It was payback, I suppose. Though its also true that I was in the mood for another young man and I just could not shake him from my thoughts for some time.

In the end, I put a stop to it for two reasons. It just wasn't practical. There was no opportunity for me to get close enough to try it. I could see he was loyal to my daughter. And I also realised that he was too old for me! Yes, it sounds ridiculous. But he is twenty-four and I know he's been with other girls. Not my cup of tea!

I still put in the work at the gym. In addition to my fabulous boobs, I still have great legs and a nice bottom from those thousands of squats and lunges. I'd need to find myself another young fling. I wasn't concerned. But my husband made put me in something of "a mood".

A couple of weeks later I was at a party that I didn't really want to be at. And probably still in my "mood". A nice couple took a lot of interest in me. They were about my age. Kristine certainly was keen and she wanted to talk and talk. I assumed it must have been the alcohol. So when she contacted me a few days after and suggested "a coffee" I thought little of it. I didn't really need another friend at that point.

When we met, the conversation was going badly and I was annoyed. Until finally Kristine put her cards on the table. She and her husband, David, were madly in love. But what they really enjoyed was watching each other have sex.

"With other people," she added, as if I'd not gotten the idea.

I was stunned and I am sure it was showing. Why me?

"You gave a great body. I know David is really hot for you."

In my mind, I wondered if Kristine was not even "hotter" for me.

"I've never done anything like that," I offered.

Well, on the other hand, I was relieved to find someone else who had kinky and depraved proclivities. And maybe theirs weren't as depraved as mine?

Kristine went on to explain that it was just sex and that they had experience so they knew how to make me feel relaxed while she watched me being screwed by her husband.

"We've done this a few times. Its much better when the other person has some experience. But usually married women are not available. We heard about your situation. And since you have such a sexy body..."

It was true that I was single. But I had to point out that I'd never touched a woman "like that".

"No, it's not like that. Its not a threesome. David watches me with other men. And I love to watch him enjoying another woman. Especially someone sexy like you."

I told Kristine I was shocked to be asked. I'd have to think about it.

About twenty minutes after we parted I sent her a text. Yes! There was not much more to think about. I was still carrying out the instructions of my girlfriends to have as much sex as possible. I did have some free time now that I'd moved on from Clive. And this was not like me finding one of my usual younger lovers -- this would be fun and a once-off. Being watched? It seemed a bit weird but Clayton had watched me in the mirror and that turned me on.

To get to the details, I went through with it. The idea of doing something so naughty and debauched was too good to resist. And I had a very enjoyable time doing it.

They each wanted to be in control of our encounter. I was in no position to object. As expected, Kristine was hot for my body as well. She wanted to kiss me and I let her. They were both great kissers, actually. He was quite nice to look at but I suppose I didn't have any feelings about him at all. It was "just sex".

mjar65
mjar65
1,227 Followers