Maria and the Minuteman

Story Info
After illegally crossing the border, Maria meets a Minuteman.
1.2k words
4.27
48k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"La agua es fria," Maria, exclaimed, climbing up the steep bank by the river.

"In English, only in English now," Lupe growled.

"It's cold, I need to get in some dry clothes."

"Yes, later. Right now we need to be quiet, I saw lights nearby," Lupe whispered.

"I thought you said it was safe here, we cross at night and walk into McAllen. Gilberto will be there right."

"Yes, yes, but for now we need to be quiet."

"But..."

"Silencio!" Lupe mouthed.

The two women ducked into some low brush, the dry clothes they carried while wading were getting damp and dirty as they held their bags close to them. Though the night was not very cold, it was important to get changed into dry clothes, they'd be much less conspicuous that way.

A short distance away they saw the bouncing flashlights as two men searched along the bank of the river. As they got closer the women could hear them talking.

"This will be a lot easier once we get the fence in."

"Yeah, but that will only work down here, we get in the hills over there and it's all rock."

"It'll make it harder on them."

Maria could see that both men were carrying rifles, but they weren't wearing Migra uniforms, these men were just in regular clothes. She whispered to Lupe, "No Migra?"

"No, they aren't Immigration, much worse. Look if we stay here they will find us, we need to split up and move."

"But..."

"We knew this might happen. You know the way."

"Adios amiga," Maria whispered.

"English only... goodbye Maria," Lupe said, leaning over and kissing her friend. "Be safe."

The two women headed away from the men, trying to be as quiet as possible. Maria moved east, away from the men at first, but then after veering north for a while, she turned west, hoping to pass the men and then come back to the river where they already searched. She could then follow the river toward McAllen, where Gilberto would meet them.

Maria could see the river and knew, since she was well west of where she crossed before, she would be safe enough to change her clothes. Most of what she wore had dried, but was caked in mud, so she knew it would be better if she was in cleaner clothes. She quickly removed her blouse and jeans and pulled her change of clothes out of her cloth bag. As she started to slip an arm into her clean blouse she heard a voice:

"Well, well, what have we here?"

Holding her blouse up in front of her, she looked up to see a young man holding a flashlight in one hand and a handgun in the other. Remembering that the first two men following her and Lupe both had rifles, she realized this was a third man.

"Migra?" she asked.

The man laughed, "No, no Migra. Minuteman, you know minuto hombre?"

"Minuto hombre?" she repeated, not sure what he was talking about. The man did not seem menacing and from what little he had said so far, his voice sounded gentle.

"Yeah, you got it, Minuteman," he said. "What are you doing out here getting undressed? You got a boyfriend hiding around here?" he asked, shining his light around.

"Que?"

"Donde otra ah... ah... hombre? Donde otro hombre?" he asked, trying his best to speak a little Spanish. He pointed his gun at her menacingly.

"No otro, solo mia," she answered.

"Only you?" he asked moving closer to her.

She had not seen him well in the twilight, but now that he moved closer she could see his face. He was not unattractive and though he was tanned a bit, he was still much lighter than her.

"Okay, so there's no one else, we need to get going and get you over to the Immigration Office," he said, taking her by the arm.

"No Migra," she exclaimed, "no Migra!"

"Look, I'm sorry, I got to take you to Immigration."

"Por favor, no Migra," she pleaded.

"Sorry."

Maria pulled her arm from him, freeing herself. She quickly stepped back, but instead of running, she reached back and unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the ground along with the blouse she had covered herself with. Clasping her breasts in her hands she held them toward him, pleading once again, "No Migra!"

The man froze, not entirely sure what to do. Maria moved toward him, finally pressing her breasts against his chest and sliding her hand down over his erection. Kissing him on the chin and cheek she whispered, "No Migra." She then moved her hands up to his shirt and began unbuttoning it.

Dropping his flashlight and gun, the man moved his hands to her breasts and squeezed them, first gently, then harder. He reached down and grabbed her panties, pulling them off her. Maria then kneeled down and opened his pants, slipping his cock into her mouth. She immediately began sucking him, while pumping one hand up and down his shaft.

Sucking hard, she tried to get him to cum in her mouth, before he thought of anything else. She was no virgin, but she knew if she let him fuck her, there was a chance of pregnancy. Never very regular, she didn't really know the best days to avoid.

The man began to pump his hips and Maria thought, okay, he'll come in my mouth and then I will leave, but he suddenly pulled back from her. Grabbing her arm, he pulled her up and motioned over toward a rock at the edge of the path. Maria moved over there, wondering what the man had in mind.

He removed his pants and then walked to her, grabbing her arm and turning her around. Roughly pushing her onto the stone so she was bent at the waist, he kicked her legs apart and moved in behind her. Maria quickly reached underneath herself and opened her lips so he could slip in more easily.

Feeling his cock move against her, he quickly guided into her cunt and prepared herself for his thrust. He pushed hard and immediately slid to the hilt. The force of the thrust drove Maria's breast onto the rock, scraping them. The man quickly withdrew and thrust again, driving her onto the rock again. She could hear the slap of their skin as he crashed into her; she felt his balls bouncing off her.

In just moments he moaned, grabbing her hips and pulling her hard onto him, driving his cock as deep as he could push into her. She felt him pulsing inside her as he pump his warm cum into her pussy. He held her hips, pulling her against him as his cock slowly shrank, finally slipping out of her. Only then did he release her.

She moved out from beneath him and grabbed her panties. Quickly pulling them on, she tried to put on her bra, but they were too sore and bruised from the rock. Instead, she picked up her blouse and gently buttoned it.

Looking back at the man, she saw him leaning back on the stone, his cock limp, dripping one last drop of cum onto the ground. She asked, "No Migra?"

He smiled and said, "No, no Migra." Then, looking down at himself, he laughed, "Damn, that was quick, I guess I really was a minute man."

Stuffing her clothes in the back, she said, "Gracias," and then started walking away. She was afraid to look back, afraid he would change his mind. Moving quickly along the river she prayed she wouldn't get pregnant.