Maria Ch. 01

Story Info
She is having an exhausting day in her new job.
4.8k words
3.87
71.1k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers

The heat blew against her face when she stepped out of the air conditioned taxi. 'It is really hot in this country,' Maria thought. She had just arrived to Rhodesia, a country in deep Africa. She knew Rhodesia had been ruled by the British for a long time. Couple of years ago the natives had taken the control, but still there were lot of fortune owned by the white men, even though they had given up most of the land. This hotel, in the yard of which Maria was now, was also a property of an Englishman. Ok, hotel is probably a wrong word for this. It was more like a private holiday center for wealthy customers.

Maria was not on vacation here. Actually she never could afford to stay in place like this. She had been hired to work as personal trainer for a period of six months. Maria had just graduated to gym teacher, but she didn't want to start working in any school yet after finding this great opportunity. This work was not odd for her. She had financed her college studies by working part time in local gym center and always liked doing that, even though her future plans were in teaching. She had done sports all her life and that could be seen in her fit figure.

She had seen this open vacancy in the internet by accident. The ad had immediately raised her interest. Though she had never been abroad she considered herself a little adventurous. She had no bindings since she had broken up with her boyfriend half years ago. The promised salary was excellent. After the six months she would have gathered nice savings. The living in this center didn't cost anything. It was part of the contract. Without too much thinking Maria had emailed her application and CV to the address mentioned in the ad. She got a reply within a few days. They had sent her a list of questions and asked a picture of her. After couple of more emails, she was told to be chosen to this job. They had mailed her two copies of a contract, which she had signed and returned the other copy.

Maria was happy she had chosen light clothing for the trip. Otherwise she would be wet of the sweat. She had long white leggings reaching just under her knees. Her upper body was covered with thin tunic type shirt, which also reached over her ass. She had sandals on her feet. The taxi driver carried her luggage to the lobby of the hotel. Maria thanked him and walked to the reception.

"Good afternoon. My name is Maria Barnes and I'm supposed to meet Mr. Billings. I will start to work here."

She could swear she saw a sudden grin in hotel clerk's face before he replied. "Second floor and the last room in the corridor left. The elevator is there," he pointed.

Maria took her luggage and looked once more around. Already the lobby was gorgeous. I wonder how luxurious this place really is. She got herself on the second floor and walked to the end of the corridor. 'J.E. Billings Manager,' she could read from the heavy wooden door. She knocked.

A man maybe in his sixties opened the door and smiled friendly. "You must be Ms. Barnes, please come in. I warmly welcome you to our facilities," he said politely.

"Thank you Mr. Billings. I have been waiting for this."

"Please, just call me Josh," Mr. Billings said and offered his hand.

Maria shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Mr..., I mean Josh. I'm Maria."

"Delighted. We are so happy to get you here. We have had several bad experiences of our trainers and I believe a well educated lady like you won't cause any trouble."

"I will try my best not to," Maria replied.

"Good. We have some papers to clear. First, I need your passport."

"Oh, I mean why?" Maria wondered.

"I need to deliver a copy of it to the local authorities. You will get it back soon... Then I need you signature into this confidentially agreement. We don't want to tell to our competitors of our activities. Please read it through."

Maria spent some time to read the papers and was a little shocked when noticing the amount of the penalty. "2 million dollars. I find it very big, Josh."

"Don't put too much thought on that, dear. It is really more to keep the employees aware of the importance of this agreement. As long as you don't break it, you have nothing to worry about. Or are you going to break it?"

"Of course not. I guess it is not a problem then," Maria nodded and signed the agreement. "Josh, can you tell about my work?"

"Sure, Maria. As you have probably understood this is a luxury holiday center and we have only wealthy guests, around the world. We offer them very personal service. One trainer like you will take care of three customers during the six day period. You will guide them in the gym, give them good pieces of advice how to live healthy and also spend time with them. After the period, you will have one day off before the next guest group arrives."

"That sounds very interesting. In my previous job I was not really able to concentrate only on few persons and I find your way very effective. I promise to do my best."

"I'm sure you will, dear."

"Two more questions, Josh. When I will start and where is my room?"

"Actually, you will meet the customers right away. In fifteen minutes you will have an introduction session. You will have discussion and get acquainted with each others."

"That soon? I'm not anyway prepared for that. Should I have work-out clothes on?"

"No. And don't worry. The meaning of this session is only to get known each other. You don't need any preparation, just be yourself"

"Will I have time to get my things to my room?"

"I'm sorry no. We have to look a room for you later. You can leave your luggage to my office. But now we have to go, your group is waiting." Mr. Billings stood up and guided Maria out of his office. They took the elevator to one level below the lobby and walked towards a door which was ajar.

Mr. Billings escorted Maria into the room. It was a smallish gym room with mirrors on one wall. The floor had a soft surface like a thin firm mattress. There were no exercise machines. Only thing Maria could see was four chairs in the middle of the room. Three of them were occupied by middle aged men. They stood up when saw Maria and Mr. Billings to enter.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen," Billings said in loud voice, "Let me introduce you to your personal trainer, Maria Barnes. She will spend the week with you. Maria, all of these three gentlemen are our regular guests and have visited us several times earlier. I thought it would be easier for you, since these guys know the house habits already."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Phil," the first man introduced himself and offered his hand.

"Nice to meet you Phil". The other two men repeated the action. The man who seemed to be the oldest was Chuck and the muscular blond man Sergei. Phil and Chuck were both from USA and Sergei from Ukraine.

Mr. Billings said, "I leave you four now. Enjoy your session," and left the room closing the door behind him.

"Please sit down, Maria," Phil said and pointed the chair. They all sat down. And then they start chatting. They talked about their backgrounds, educations, families etc. Maria was enjoying, especially Phil seemed to be a funny man. The men were amazed of Maria's beautiful smile and the shine of her eyes.

"How come you are not married, Maria? A very beautiful girl like you," Chuck asked.

"I'm in no hurry. I'm only 24. And I haven't find suitable candidate, so to say," Maria replied.

"Shouldn't be too difficult with your looks," Chuck laughed, "Don't you have even a boyfriend?"

"No. Not at the moment. We broke up about six months ago."

"You say, you haven't had sex for half a year. You must be horny."

Maria was shocked about his comment. "I think this a little too intimate subject to handle in this group. I'd hope we can drop it," she tried to say politely

Phil interfered, "No, I find this very interesting. Are you horny?"

"I think it is not your business. I can manage," she said a bit anger in her voice.

"Don't you like sex?" Phil continued.

"Stop this conversation, please," Maria demanded.

"Hold on. Let's say I will start to rub your breasts. Do you like your breasts to be touched?"

This was getting too uncomfortable for Maria. She said firmly, "This session is over!" She rose up and walked to the door. She pressed the handle only to find out the door was locked. At the same she felt herself pushed against the door. The men had rushed after her when she had tried to leave. Chuck and Sergei were holding her hands and pressed her shoulders against the door. Phil was standing right behind Maria.

"Let me go," she screamed.

Phil talked with smooth voice, "This session is far from over. The screaming is vain, no one will come. It is not a coincidence the room is in the basement and the door locked, you'll see."

"Please," Maria begged. She tried to squirm to get released, but Phil pushed her chest tightly against the door. Maria felt Phil's hand on her back to lower. It went under the hem of her shirt on her buttocks. He groped her ass which was covered only with the thin leggings.

"I love this firm ass," Phil commented.

"Noooo. Stop," Maria screamed and tried to escape from their grip. Phil pushed her back and then took a grab of her short brown hair. He banged her face twice against the door.

Maria started to cry, "Don't hurt me, please."

Phil replied, "You better understand we can do that. We will let you go now and you will return to the chair of yours."

Maria returned and sat down sobbing. She bent her head down. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Stop that stupid whining. Dry your tears and lift your head up. You looked so much better smiling a moment ago," Phil commanded. Maria knew she had to obey.

"What do you want from me?" she stammered.

"Don't you remember? We wanted to know do you like your tits been rubbed," Phil stated.

"Yes. My breasts are sensitive," Maria shyly answered.

"I don't know can I trust you anymore. We want to make sure by ourselves. Our Eastern friend Sergei here will start play with your tits and you will do nothing to stop him, ok?"

Maria just nodded.

"I want to hear it from you," Phil demanded, "Otherwise this may go rough."

Maria's face reddened. "I will let Sergei to touch my breasts," she replied vaguely. 'I let them have their fun now, but as soon as he is finished, I will leave this pervert place and return home to USA,' Maria thought and tried to collect her courage. The reality returned when she felt Sergei's hands on her shoulders. He glided them downwards on her breasts. Unlike she expected he didn't start groping but only stroked her breasts with his palms. Then his fingers went up to the top button of her shirt. The shirt had only three buttons. Sergei opened the buttons teasingly slowly. Then he spread the upper part of the shirt open and peeked in.

"You will like what you will see soon," he said smiling. Then he started to pull the shirt off her.

Maria resisted, "I promised you can touch my breasts, but not naked."

Phil said harshly, "You are going to object? We can rip it off you, if we want to."

Maria understood her resistance was futile and let Sergei to remove her shirt. He threw it on the floor and returned his hands on Maria's bra covered tits. He put his palms under her tit flesh. He lifted them up and let them drop. He repeated this several times, which Maria found very humiliating. But soon his eager fingers were on the bra clasp opening it. He removed the bra revealing Maria's naked breasts. Maria's immediate action was to cover them with her hands.

"Now, now, my lady. Who is getting shy? Lower your hands," Phil leered.

Again Maria complied. Her face was deep red. Sergei got back to her breasts again. He groped them gently and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Maria couldn't help it but felt them hardening. Sergei took a firmer grip of her tit and lowered his mouth against it. The hard nipple disappeared between his lips. He sucked it first gently, then more intensively. When he released the tit Maria's the nipple was standing rock hard and swollen. Sergei took the other nipple to his mouth.

"Oh," escaped from Maria's lips by accident.

"Hey, she really likes it," Chuck commented.

The aureoles were wet from Sergei's saliva. He started harder molesting with his hands. To her shame Maria had to admit he was good in this. She had missed a man's touch...Suddenly Sergei stopped and returned to his chair.

Maria was breathing heavily which made her breast to move along. The three men were staring at her chest.

Phil broke the silence. "Tell us, dear. Did you like it? I think Sergei is quite handy in this."

Maria lied, "No, I don't like to be molested by a stranger."

"Hah. Your nipples don't seem to care whose hands are teasing them. Don't tell me you are not excited."

"Ok, you bastard. It felt ok," Maria spat out the words from her mouth.

"Don't be rude," Phil said and replied, "So you are aroused?"

"Yes."

"Meaning...your pussy is wet?"

"It is not your business," Maria tried to sound determinant.

"But that is the way we know for sure. Pussies don't lie. Show us."

"No way in hell you will see my pussy," Maria screamed angrily "You have had your fun. This is over."

"Not before we'll see the evidence. Undress bitch."

Maria escaped again from the chair. She screamed for help as loud as she could. The men grabbed her and pushed her down on her stomach on the floor. Maria continued screaming. Sergei and Chuck pinned her down from her arms and shoulders. Her shouts muffled against the floor. She tried to kick herself free, but Phil sat on her legs making them immobilized.

Phil patted her nicely shaped buttocks. "Look guys. Is this a perfect ass or what?" he laughed. Maria's screams had turned to sobs. She put up a fight once more when she felt Phil's hands on her waistband.

"No, no, no. Leave me alone," she begged.

Phil peeled her leggings and panties down revealing her beautiful ass. He started to grope the naked ass cheeks. "She has so firm ass. I'll love it." Then he spread the cheeks. Maria felt the air against her anus. "Look at that, boys. Isn't that a pretty hole?"

Maria felt ultra humiliated. But it was getting even worse. She felt a tip of his finger penetrate into her puckered hole.

"Maria, have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Phil asked teasingly and moved his finger tip in her hole.

"Please take it out. This is so wrong. I can't stand anymore," Maria begged.

"Wrong answer," he said and pushed the finger a little deeper.

Maria panicked, "No, I don't do anal sex."

"Would you like to try? You may like it."

"Please anything but that," she broke.

"Ok then. We let you go now, but I'm getting tired of your disobedience. This is your last warning. Now you will strip fully naked and return to the chair. Understood?"

"Yes." There wasn't much left to undress. She just took of her sandals and removed her leggings and panties which were already pulled down on her knees. She stood up and returned to the chair. She kept her legs tightly pressed together, her hand covering her pubic area and her other arm on her breasts.

"What the hell is that?" Phil yelled, "We asked you to show your pussy and now you try to hide everything. You better place your hands on your sides. Good. And now open your legs."

Carefully Maria opened her legs. Her knees were maybe a feet ajar, so she really didn't expose much of her pussy.

Phil was far from satisfied. "Don't try to fool us. I'm sure a woman in your profession is very flexible. If I ask you to open your legs, you will open them so wide you can. You know your alternative. For me it is perfectly okay."

Maria got afraid of his words and opened her legs so wide her knees almost pointed to opposite directions. How exposed she felt. The men could see everything, her nicely trimmed dark pubic hair and her pussy lips which were now a little opened. The most humiliating thing was that there was no doubt her pussy was wet. The pussy juices glowed on her sex.

"Wow," Chuck shouted out, "What a cunt."

"Don't say that," Maria pleaded.

"For me it looks you are dripping. Am I right?" Phil asked.

Maria was so embarrassed but could say, "Yes, I'm wet."

"I'm sure your pussy needs some care. Why don't you play with it?"

"I can't masturbate in front of you," Maria argued.

"Maybe you can ask Chuck finger you. But I must warn you, he is not very gentle," Phil suggested.

"No, no. I do it myself," she panicked and put her hand between her legs. She rubbed her half open pussy with her fingers.

"Show us your clit," Phil commanded.

Maria brought her other hand to spread her pussy lips. To her shame her bud stood erected like begging for attention.

"Rub it and push your fingers deep into your hole. I want to see you cum."

Maria obeyed. Her pussy was on fire, but somehow the weird situation blocked her. She just couldn't bring herself to orgasm.

"I'll give you a deal," Phil interrupted her efforts. "You have 30 seconds to explode your pussy. If you succeed, you can go. If not, Chuck will take care of your pussy. Starts...now! 29, 28, 27,26...."

Maria started to pump vigorously her fingers and rub her clit. It was difficult to let go when hearing Phil's counting. 'I can't make it , I can, I can't...' the thoughts whirled in her mind. She pumped and pumped. Slurping sounds made her even more humiliated.

"...3, 2, 1. Time is up!" Phil declared.

"No, no. A few seconds more," Maria begged.

"Nope. The deal is a deal."

Maria sunk her head down and started sobbing again. Chuck didn't waste time. He rose up and walked to Maria. He put his hand on the back of her head and took a tight grip of her hair. He pulled her up. "No time to cry now, you horny bitch. Ask me nicely to play with your pussy."

"No. I don't want that. Leave me alone."

"It was a deal, remember?"

"It was your deal, not mine. I don't want your fingers even close to my pussy," she tried to resist.

"Who said I'm going to use my fingers. I have something better for you," Chuck grinned and pinched Maria's nipple. Then he threw her on the floor. Maria tried to crawl away, but the other men came to help Chuck and forced Maria on her back. They pinned her down. Chuck lowered her pants and underwear. Maria could see his erected penis. It was much bigger than what her boyfriend had had.

Maria squirmed but that was vain. "Do you like it? I'd hope it will work better than your fingers. Open your legs, bitch."

Maria refused to apart her legs. Phil and Sergei took a grip of her knees and forced her legs wide open. Chuck lowered himself between and guided his cock against Maria's pussy.

"Please no. Don't put that into me, I beg. Aaargh! It hurts, it hurts," she cried after quick penetration. Though the masturbation had made her slippery, Chuck's cock was spreading her. "Ngh, ngh, ngh, not so hard, please."

Chuck stopped for a moment. "Tell you what, girlie. One thing which really excites me in fucking is to see how bitch's tits sway when I pump their pussy. Yours are nice, but unfortunately not so big. So, I have to do extra hard work to make your tits bounce. I can't do it right away, because you are so tight. But don't worry, soon I won't fuck you this hard, I'll promise to fuck harder." Then he started to pump her pussy again with increasing pace. Maria cried her eyes out.

Phil and Sergei had to admit the bouncing of Maria's average size tits was a sexy sight. Their staring grew her humiliation. However, it was her minor concern. She was sure Chuck was ruining her vagina forever. 'And what after Chuck? Will she be raped by the two others? I just can't stand more,' she thought. "No, no, no ,no..." Maria shrieked. Chuck's tempo was like he was a sewing machine. His loins banged against Maria's hurting her.

Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers
12