Maria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

Suddenly Phil shouted, "Don't cum into her. I don't like to fuck a woman another man's cum in her pussy." Chucked pulled out, stroked his cock couple of times and ejaculated on Maria's stomach and breasts. He stood up and pulled his pants on.

Maria laid down panting. Her pussy was gaping open. Chuck's fucking had been so intense that time to time pussy farts escaped from her abused hole increasing her humiliation. Chuck threw Maria's tunic shirt to her, but not for to wear. "Swipe the cum of you. You look dirty."

Maria didn't make a move. Instead Phil took the shirt and cleaned Chuck's sperm off her. He started gently to caress Maria's tit and said, "Darling, wake up. I think it is my turn now."

That really brings Maria back to conscious. "Please no. I can't after what he did to me. I'll beg you on my knees," she sobs.

"Ok. Get on your knees then, but the thing you will beg is to suck my dick."

"No. I have never done that. It is repulsing."

"I'm not forcing you. Your pussy or asshole are just fine to me."

"No, wait. I will give you oral sex."

"So, get on your knees and beg it. Look me to the eyes."

Maria looks up on her knees and sees the eyes of waiting Phil. She stammers, "Can I give you oral sex?"

"If you want to suck me, say it."

"Can I suck your penis?" Maria tries again.

"Help yourself."

With shaking hands Maria opened the fly of Phil's pants, pushed her hand in and pulled out his semi erected cock. She hesitated a moment before pressing her lips against the head of it.

"Lick it first. And look me to the eyes all the time."

Maria stuck her tongue out and started to lick his penis. The eye contact embarrassed her. She felt like a slave.

"Now take it to your mouth." Maria opened her mouth wide, but had still some difficulties to get the thick head in. It totally filled her mouth. "Now suck it. Don't forget to use your tongue." Maria had no technique and was not doing very well. Phil remained patient. "Move your head. Take it deeper. Yes, faster. Look at me." Maria tried her best and soon she felt a salty liquid filling her mouth. She almost vomited. Phil pulled out. He put his hand under her jaw keeping her head up and mouth closed. Maria felt she cannot keep the sperm in her mouth much longer. She needed to spit it out. To her shock she heard, "Swallow it and while doing it, look to my eyes." Maria felt like a puppet. Through her disgust she managed to swallow his seed. Phil kept her head in place and started to swipe his slippery penis against Maria's cheeks. "Did you like it?" he asked.

"No. It was disgusting" Maria cried

"I guess it is your pussy then," Phil smiles.

"What do you mean?"

"You can't leave Sergei unsatisfied."

For a second Maria had forgotten the third man. "Noooo. I can't, not anymore. Leave me alone. I will leave this place immediately and promise not to tell anybody."

"And you think that makes Sergei happy, stupid". Then Phil took a firm grip of her neck and pressed her face against the floor. Her ass rose high on the air. Sergei approached and kicked her knees apart. "Sergei likes it doggy style," Phil comments, "Your ass looks real good like that, I can tell."

In no time Maria felt another penetration in her pussy. She couldn't do anything to stop it. Phil pinned her head down firmly. Also her nipples touched the floor surface. Her back was bent to awkward position. Sergei loins slapped against her ass cheeks causing echoing noise. The pain in her sore vagina was huge. Maria tried not move in order to ease the pain. She just sobbed. Soon Sergei grabbed her hips and started to pull her back to make the fucking even more violent. Maria started to scream again due to pain. Sergei emptied his balls into Maria's pussy and stops fucking.

Phil let go of Maria's neck. Maria lifted her upper body on her hands. She was on her fours Sergei's cock still buried in her pussy. Maria tried to pull away, but Phil stopped her. "Have you asked if he is ready?"

"But he came into me already," Maria replied confused.

"He came so quickly. Maybe he wants to have another round."

"He is soft. He can't have sex with that."

"Exactly. Make him hard again."

"How? I mean I don't want to. Please let me go."

"I'm sure a sporty girl like you have good muscles. Now use your pussy muscles and squeeze his cock. And move your pretty ass."

"I won't do that." As a reward Maria got a slap to her face and then other which made her see stars.

"I can keep on doing this," Phil raised his hand again.

"No, please don't. I'll do what you say," Maria said and couldn't help of thinking, 'This is probably the ultimate humiliation. I have a rapist's cock in me and I have to my best to make him hard again in order to get raped again. But I can't tolerate more pain. I have no other choice than to obey,' She tightened and loosened her pussy muscles, wiggled her ass and soon felt Sergei to grow in her again. She stopped.

"Did I tell you to stop," Phil slapped her face again. "You haven't finished Sergei yet. Milk his cock with your pussy. And now you can move your ass faster. Good. Fuck him, fuck him."

"Please, my pussy is so sure. I can't stand any longer," Maria pleaded.

"Then you better finish him fast. No rest before that." After cumming once already Sergei has a good stamina. Maria started to feel desperate. She tried her best to make him cum. She finally reached her other hand back and cupped his balls. She massaged them while bounced her ass against him.

"Now you start learning," Phil cheered, "You know, you act like a good whore."

"Stop calling me that. I'm not a whore," she argued.

"But you are." Phil started to molest her hanging breast and continued, "Pump your whore ass faster, make him cum to your whore cunt. Talk dirty to him."

"Noooo," she cried. Phil pinched her nipple harder. Through her sobs Maria managed to say "Cum into my pussy, now, cum". So Sergei did. Another load was deposited to Maria's depths. Now Phil allowed Maria to pull away. She collapsed on the floor.

Phil bent over her and said in soft tone, "Look how well you have progressed. An hour ago you didn't want us to see your titties. Now you used all your skills to make that stranger to cum into your slutty pussy. You are a whore. You just didn't know it a while ago. Now when you have discovered it, you will be a whore the rest of your life. It doesn't matter, if you get married. Every time you have sex with your husband, you will think how to please him most. You won't do that of love, but because you are skilled. That converts you from a wife to a whore."

"Please go away," Maria begs. The men left her alone in the room.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12