Maria Ch. 02

Story Info
After some persuasion she is ready to work
5.7k words
4.31
52.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

Maria just lied there almost half an hour and tried to recover from her ordeal. She couldn't stop her sobs. Finally, Maria gathered her clothes to her hands. She sighed when noticing her panties and bra were missing. However, her most urgent need was to wash herself, hoping to feel less dirty. The room had no facilities for that and she peeked through the open door to the corridor. She saw another door she thought to be a toilet. Maria quickly sneaked to the door and rushed in. It was a toilet like she thought, but only a toilet without any shower. Fortunately it had a sink and she made her best to wash herself in it. She raised her other thigh on the edge of the sink. This position opened her pussy wide letting the cum flow easily out of it. She tried to catch it to her palm, but some of it escaped through her fingers and ended up to her knee of her standing leg. The amount of the fluid leaking out of her pussy revolted her and she couldn't help to start sobbing again. Maria opened the tap and took some water on her palm. She placed the palm against her sex and tried to rinse to cum away. She had to repeat this several time in order to get herself clean. She finally swiped the remaining cum from her thigh and knee. The hand paper she used to dry herself felt more like sand paper in her abused tissues. She began to dress up. The wet sperm stains on her shirt repulsed her, but it was better than nothing.

She started to feel a little better. Her courage returned and rage started to build in her. She decided to go straight to Billings' office, tell what has happened and then just quit. She wouldn't spend a minute in this place anymore. Maria took the elevator and marched directly to his office door. She didn't care to knock. The anger controlled her acts now. She just rushed in which surprised Billings sitting in his chair. She took a deep breath and was about to start her complaining but Billings was quicker.

"My dear. I see you are finished with your introduction session," he smiled and continued, "Did you like your customers?"

"They were no customers. They were a group of rapists!" she yelled.

"My, my. In our hotel we don't use such a bad language about our visitors."

"But they raped me! Can't you understand?!"

"I'm sure they were interested of what a pretty girl like you can offer to them. But that is why you are here for..."

The harsh truth revealed to Maria. Mr. Billings had allowed that to happen. But for sure, she wouldn't let anyone here to touch her a second time.

"You mean... you let them rape me?" Maria asked to make sure.

"Rape is such a rude word. I promised them you will make them happy."

"Isn't that something you need my permission too, you bastard?"

"Yes, we have the contract between two of us," he replied calmly.

"I can't recall there was anything about sexual favors," Maria said angrily.

"Did you really thought I would pay you that much only for personal training? Don't be ridiculous. For that money it must be more personal... you'll see."

"It doesn't matter. I will quit anyway," Maria stated.

"I don't think so. This only the first day of your 6 month contract," he answered.

"You can't force me to stay here!" she shouted.

"Remember I have still your passport... and your luggage."

"I don't care. I'll go straight to the police and tell what happened."

"That will cost you 2 million according to our confidentially agreement," he smiled.

"But raping is a crime. Crimes go over any agreements like that," she stammered.

"Yes, maybe in USA, but we are not there."

Maria's mind was in turmoil. Could that be true? She understood her situation was not good. She had no money, passport, phone, anything. She wasn't sure how long she would need to walk to get into the closest police station. And then what? It was only her story. Would they believe her? A panic raised in her.

"You can keep me imprisoned, but you cannot force me to work as a prostitute," she finally could say.

"No, we won't prison you. We'll let you move freely in our center. The other thing is something you want to do, to please men with your body."

"Why would I want anything like that?" Maria cried out.

"Because customer happiness is your number 1 priority."

"Fuck you, bastard and your pervert customers!" Maria replied furiously.

Billings didn't lose his calmness. "Yes, you can start by fucking me. I'm looking forward to see your skills. And your naked body too. So why don't you take those clothes off."

"In your dreams! I'm out of here."

Mr. Billings pressed a button under his desk. Instantly a big African guy entered his office blocking Maria's way out. He took a strong grip of Maria with his huge hands.

"Let me go!" she screamed.

"Let me introduce you to Asan. Some girls like you have named him Mr. Pain," Billings said.

Maria continued screaming. She couldn't help to be dragged to another room next to Billings' office. Asan lifted her on a wooden desk and made her lie down on her back. Maria tried to kick and squirm away, but Asan was too strong. Carefully he attached her wrists with leather bindings to the other end of the desk. Then he did the same thing to her ankles. Finally a wide leather belt pinned Maria's hips against the desk.

Maria was sure to be get raped again. She whined, "What are you doing to me? Please let me go."

Billings stepped to her sight. "Asan will introduce you some manners we use to persuade stubborn ladies like you."

Meanwhile Asan had taken Maria's sandals off. A wooden cane had appeared to his hand. Maria hadn't time to protest; the cane swayed against her soles. She felt every nerve in her body to react and the pain was worse she could ever imagine. She screamed her lungs out. That didn't make Asan to stop. Several hits followed. Maria thought she will faint. Finally the caning stopped.

"That was one of the Asan's favorites. He has several others too."

Maria couldn't recover before she felt Asan to take a strong grip of her fingers. Soon something sharp started to penetrate under her finger nail causing an intense pain. Again she cried out loudly.

"Please, stop. I will let you fuck me," Maria begged.

"You still don't get it. You are a whore now. It is not a matter of that you won't resist, if someone wants to use your body. Your job is to make men want to use it. Asan, go on."

To her shock Asan had some kind of gun in his hand. Maria suspected it was a stun gun and found out soon she was right. Asan pressed the tip of it against her breast and pulled the trigger. An electric shock emitted. It was not powerful enough to take her consciousness, but caused terrible pain. Next one was targeted on her nipple.

"I'll do anything, please stop, stooooop...." Maria cried.

Billings said, "Asan will let you go now. I will be waiting in my office. I'll give you five minutes to plan how you will seduce me. Then I'll expect to see you."

Billings and Asan left Maria alone in the room. The idea of letting that old fart to fuck her disgusted Maria. However, she had to do it. It will be painful, she knew. Her pussy was still so sore, but the pain wouldn't be anything compared to what Asan had caused and she couldn't take more of that. A whore, that she needed to be now. She used the five minutes to recover without thinking any kind of seduction of Billings. She knew her time was about to end. Slowly she walked to Billings' office.

Billings had a wide grin in his face.

Maria could only say, "Where do you want to fuck me?"

Billings replied harshly, "Is that your idea to make yourself desirable? I'm not sure do I want to fuck you anymore. I better call Asan back."

"No, not that. I'm sorry, I haven't done this before. Let me try again," scared Maria pleaded.

She thought a second and started again "Sir, please fuck my pussy."

"Are you dumb? You don't ask things like that. You'll have to make me want you. For that you have a dirty mouth, a pair of knockers and a tight ass. Use them to convince me."

Maria stepped closer to Billings. She started to unbutton her shirt and asked, "Do you want to have a feel of my breasts?"

"Why not? Give me a kiss first," Billings replied. Maria leaned forward and pressed her mouth against his already open mouth. Billings' tongue penetrated into her mouth and Maria felt like suffocating. He sucked her mouth and then let her go. "Show me your tits now."

Maria quickly removed her shirt. Her breasts were dangling in front of Billings' face. He put his fingers on her nipples and pinched them hard. A cry escaped from Maria's lips.

"Please Sir, it hurts," Maria begged.

"I like to pinch your nipples. Do you want me to pinch them?" He replied.

Maria understood this was some kind of test. "Sir, pinch my nipples."

"I knew you liked it. Don't hesitate to ask that from the customers too. You have nice nipples, but I'd like to see them stretched. " Then he took a strong grip again.

Maria didn't catch his message. She just stood there and tried to tolerate the pain.

"Pull off stupid. Make your nipples long."

'He can't make me,' Maria first thought, but then moved her chest further away from him. Her nipples stretched and her breasts got a conical form.

"You can do better, slut."

Tears in her eyes she stretched her breast even more. They looked silly to her now. She couldn't help wonder what satisfaction Billings could get from this. Probably this was only a part of her 'training'.

"Please."

"I need to hear some whore talk from that dirty mouth of yours," he replied.

Maria knew, she was supposed to cross the border she didn't want to. So, far she had only been forced to obey and let these awful things happen. Now she needed to offer herself.

"Oh, that feels good. You are making my pussy hot," was the first thing she could figure. When those words came out of her mouth she immediately felt strong humiliation and her face went deep red. On the other hand she needed to get her nipples released and continued "Sir, try my ass. Grope it."

That helped. Billings let go of her nipples. He grabbed her waist and pulled Maria closer between his legs. He lowered his hands on her ass cheeks and caressed them.

"I want to see your pussy. Take these off and sit on my desk," he commanded. Maria undressed her last piece of clothing and climbed on the edge of his desk. Billings opened her legs wide revealing her used pussy. He raised her head and looked deeply to Maria's eyes. Maria knew she had to keep on the 'dirty talking'.

"Please play with my pussy. It needs attention," she said even though it was the last things she really wanted.

Billings opened her pussy lips with his fingers. He started to rub her exposed clit. Though disgusted, Maria felt her pussy to moisten. He pushed two fingers into her hole and started finger fucking.

"How does it feel? Is it sore?" he asked

"Yes it hurts," Maria answered.

"But you want me to continue?"

Maria just nodded.

"I can say you are tight, but your customers may have stretched you a little today. Should I add a finger to make you feel better?"

"Nooo...I mean if you want to." Maria understood Billings was testing her limits with continuous humiliation. There was no use to argue. She would have to consent anyway.

Maria gulped when she felt his three fingers to penetrate into her vagina. Billings moved them in a slow rhythm. Maria tried not to whine due to pain. Next he tried to add fourth finger, but that was too much for Maria.

"Please Sir. I can't take it. Use your penis instead," she begged tears in her eyes.

"I'll save it. You could give me a blowjob instead."

Maria felt awkwardly relieved. Sucking him is a revolting idea, but still better than let him fuck her. She climbed off the desk and knelt between his legs. She opened his zipper, pushed her hand into his pants and dug out his erected penis. She stroked it couple of times before took the mushroom head of it into her mouth.

"Off your hands. Use your tongue. Suck harder. Take it deeper," she heard the series of commands coming from Billings. She kept on working for a while before Billings grabbed her hair and pulled her off. He twisted her face towards his.

"Now I want you to take it totally in. I want to feel your throat milking my cock."

"I can't do that. I will suffocate," Maria begged

"You will learn like others. Customers like that." Then he pushed her head back down. Maria felt the tip of his penis to touch her throat and gagged. Billings pushed further. Maria panicked and tried to pull out.

"Calm down, girl. Relax your throat and breathe through your nose." He took his hands off her hair. Maria understood she had to do it herself. She took a deep breath and pushed her head down. His penis invaded her throat.

"That's the way to do it," he cheered but pulled her off. Maria felt confused.

"I think you are doing so well that you deserve some audience," he said and pressed the call button on his desk. Asan entered the room again.

"Asan, Maria will give us a nice show. Pick up some guys to watch this," Billings asked and soon there were couple of hotel clerks in the room. Maria felt so humiliated. She had always considered sex as a private act between two people, even now, when it was not voluntary. This situation made her feel like a slut.

Billings rolled her chair to the middle of the room and nodded to Maria. Maria was again about to kneel between his legs, but Billings hindered it.

"I want you to stand and bend over. Open your legs and make sure these guys will have good look of your pussy. Actually, you could ask one of them to finger your pussy while you suck me off."

Maria had to choose one. She didn't want to give that pleasure to her previous tormentor Asan. Instead she picked one of the clerks. "Will you finger my pussy, please?"

"No. I just rather watch," he said to Maria's embarrassment. She had to ask from another guy.

"How about you, will you play with my pussy?"

"Okay. If it pleases you," he answered.'Of course it wouldn't,' Maria thought.

She bent over and took Billings' penis in her mouth. Again she collected her courage and let it penetrate to her throat. She started to move hear head. Soon she felt the clerk's fingers pushing into her vagina.

She tried her best to get over with this, but Billings' seemed to have good stamina. Her throat ached. Suddenly she felt emptiness in her pussy. That was only temporary. The clerk replaced his fingers with his cock and started to fuck her pussy.

"Go on. Fuck this whore for good," Billings encouraged the clerk. Then he shot his load to Maria's mouth. Soon she felt the clerk's sperm to fill her other hole.

Maria stood up and openly cried.

"Stop crying," Billings said, "You are a whore and this is your work. There is no reason to cry."

"But I'm not a whore..." she sobbed.

"You are. A cock hungry whore. You should smile now. So smile!"

Maria tried to build up some kind of smile which looked more like a grin.

"Good. Now tell us what you are."

"I'm a whore," she almost whispered.

"And what you will do in my hotel?"

"I will please your customers with my body."

"And you will be happy to get that kind of attention?"

"Yes..."

"So. You see two other men in this room. Aren't you going to take care of them too?"

"Please, no. I'm too tired. Can't I have a rest?" she begged, "I can satisfy them later."

"Good spirit. Actually my clerks are not allowed to fuck you. This one time was an exception. I'll save you for the customers, but to them you will never say you're tired, got it? Asan will take you now downstairs where you can clean up and make yourself pretty. He will give you proper clothes for your job."

"Can't I go to my room for a while?" Maria pleaded.

"Telling the truth, you don't have a room. You will spend the nights with your customers. Two nights for each gentleman. The seventh day is free and you will have a bed downstairs with the other girls."

The reality hit her. She knew now her 'working days" will last 24h. 6 months...'I shall be ruined,' she thought of her misery. She didn't have much time to think before Asan grabbed her arm and escorted her out of Billings' office. He pressed the elevator button. When the elevator arrived it had already to men in. They immediately started to stare at her naked body. The shyness took over Maria and she tried to cover herself with her hands. Asan swiped her hands off and increased her humiliation by kicking her legs wider.

"Are you new here?" the other man asked.

"Yes," Maria replied.

"I wonder where this resort finds pretty girls like you for this kind of job. Is this really something you like to do? Sharing your pussy to men like me?"

For a second Maria was about to tell the truth about her 'commitment'. Maybe this man could be her savior. Then she noticed the piercing look in Asan's eyes and stated only, "I'll be paid well."

"You are only couple of years older than my daughter. I'd kill her if she ever decided to work in a place like this. "

Maria just nodded. 'I doubt my dad would like to see me now,' occurred to her mind.

The man continued, "But you are a doll. Too bad you were not available when I booked my vacation. I'd really like to get a feel of your body, but the house rules are strict. I can't even touch you."

Asan pressed the STOP button of the elevator. He turned to Maria and said, "It is true. The guests are only allowed to use the girl they have booked for their vacation. If you see anyone to break the rule, you must report of it. I will do an exception this once. You can let these two gentlemen have a feel of you." Asan let go off Maria's arm.

Maria saw the lust in the men's eyes. Naturally she didn't want them to touch her, but knew Asan's suggestion was more like an order, nothing to disobey. She carefully stepped closer to the men.

The other man immediately started to grope her breasts.

"Do you like your tits to be mauled?"

"Yes," she had to say.

The other man stepped behind her and concentrated on her ass. He first caressed her back and ass cheeks. Soon his hand went on the front of Maria. He lowered it between Maria's legs. His fingers parted her pussy lips and stroked her slit. Suddenly he took a grip of Maria's wrist and placed her palm on his crotch.

"Stroke it," he commanded. Maria started to move her palm on this hardening member.

"Mine too," said the other man who now teased Maria's nipples. Maria complied and found a hard organ through his trousers. This action went on. First Maria worked like a robot, but suddenly something changed. It was much worse than just two strangers molesting her. Maybe it was due to the odd situation. On the other hand, the man's lips had gone on her nipple sucking it gently while the other man stroked her erected clit. It started to feel so good for her. She felt cheap. 'I can't get turned on. I'm not a whore....but their touches feel good. My pussy is dripping. I can't have an orgasm, please no...."

She hadn't noticed it herself, but her palms stroked the men's cocks vigorously. Simultaneously she was pushing her sex tighter against the man's hand. A moan escaped from her lips. Suddenly Asan pulled her away from the men. All three looked disappointed. "I think we should stop to this," Asan said and pressed an elevator button again. They reached the ground floor.

"Let's find our own bitch and fuck her senseless," the other man said when exiting the elevator. Both of the men had huge tents on their trousers. Maria felt someway empty and confused. 'What just happened to me? I'm not like that,' she could only think.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Asan again. He escorted her to a room. There were several simple beds close to each other. 'These must be the day-off beds,' Maria thought. By one wall there was big mirror and desk full of cosmetics. They passed the make-up things and went to a shower room.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12