Maria Gets Treated like a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered something from her escorting days which always got men off quickly. With her free hand she reached round behind the man and starting playing with his ass. She quickly found his hole and stared rubbing her finger round it and pushing inside him. He moaned loudly before suddenly grabbing her head and stopping the blowjob. "You are a dirty little bitch" he stated, "let's see just how dirty you are." With that he turned around and lifted his free leg onto the seat of the chair, bent over and stuck his arse in Marias face.

Maria knew what he wanted. She leaned forward and kissed his ass cheeks, then using her tongue, ran it slowly inside to his anus. She pulled his cheeks apart with her hands and started rimming him, pressing her tongue repeatedly against his hole and even pushing it inside. She reached between his legs with her hand and grabbed his cock and started wanking him off as she rimmed him. He groaned at the sensation of her tongue in his anus and her hand action on his cock. For the next few minutes the guys at the table watched as she passionately made out with their friends ass.

"Fuck" he proclaimed and pushed her head back from him, turning round in the process. "Wank me off and open wide" he ordered and Maria arched her shoulders back, sticking her tits in the air and opened her mouth wide as she started to wank his huge cock at her. Chris meanwhile had got up and came round behind Maria and reached round and started rubbing her soaking pussy through her nylons. She instinctively opened her legs further for him, he wasn't gentle about it and roughly rubbed his hand up and down her pussy from behind. She moaned loudly, still with her mouth open, focussing on wanking the huge cock just a few inches from her face. "You gonna cum for him you little whore?" asked Chris. This was too much for Maria as a huge orgasm ripped through her body. "Oooooohhhhhhh" she moaned loudly trying to keep her mouth open.

That triggered the man to cum. He groaned and the first huge blobs of cum shot out his cock hitting Maria in the face and hair. They both groaned together as the man continued to spray cum all over Marias face. By the time his orgasm subsided, Marias face and tits were coated in his cum. Maria sat back and leant on the table exhausted and looked around. She was surrounded by the guys from in the club, and they all were watching her, some were taking pictures of her leaning on the table, covered in the other men's spunk. Her gaze fell on Chris, she knew she still had the one man left to satisfy.

He looked at her and said "I'm not letting that mouth near me, not now you've been eating his ass." He then looked down from Marias face to her pussy, still covered by her nylons and panties, but obviously soaking wet. He looked back at her face, "take them off" he commanded.

Maria lay on her back on the table with her legs hanging over the end, then lifted them and peeled her nylons and panties off her sopping pussy and threw them to the side. She bent her knees up to her shoulders so her feet were pointed at the ceiling with her legs wide apart. She didn't say a word, just lay back and waited with Chris and the guys staring at her glistening pussy.

Chris dropped his trousers revealing a large cock and he had a raging hard on, and he moved in between Marias legs. With one hard thrust he was balls deep inside her pussy, she was so wet he had no resistance entering her fully. Chris fucked her wildly and without mercy, using all his weight to repeatedly slam his cock into her gaping pussy. Maria howled with every thrust as he again pushed her over the edge and another immense orgasm gripped her. She held on to him tightly moaning loudly as he thrust into her, her quivering body still reacting to the intense orgasm she was having.

She then heard Chris shout "Fuckkkk" loudly and she felt her pussy flood with his cum, she fucked back and tried to squeeze her pussy around his dick but she couldn't, her orgasm had left her incapable. Chris pumped the rest of his spunk deep inside her then pulled out, falling backwards into his chair. Maria just lay there, unable to move, her face and tits were covered in cum, and it was now also flowing from her gaping pussy. As she lay there panting, the guys took the opportunity to snap some pictures of her lying there looking helpless and fucked, no doubt to show their friends what she had just done.

After a moment Maria gingerly sat up, and felt her aching pussy. It was sore down there, a raw kind of sore she hadn't experienced for some time. She got to her feet somewhat unsteadily, still in a daze and asked for her clothes.

"Find them yourself whore, and get away from my table" came the gruff reply from Chris. "And tell that useless man of yours that he won't be seeing us - for a few weeks anyway." Maria simply stared and nodded at his words then looked for her clothes. Her panties and nylons had disappeared, probably taken by one of the guys as some sort of trophy so she staggered naked back towards the bar. Johnny was there and threw her dress to her. "Put that on and get out" was all he said to her.

She gingerly pulled her dress on, which kept sticking to her wet body and zipped it up. She staggered outside, the bouncers at the door abusing her on the way out. "Look at the whore" they said, "walked in here all high and mighty, now she's leaving with cum running down her thighs."

Marias face beamed one last time, she could feel the cum running down her inner thighs as she walked back to her car. She'd been humiliated and shamed, but something stirred inside her that told her this wouldn't be her last trip to that club...

12