Maria goes to a Burlesque Show

Story Info
Maria's attracts attention of strangers at the show.
2.3k words
3.96
13.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stimac
stimac
285 Followers

My husband bought tickets for a Burlesque show and said that it was expected that people going would dress the part. I was a bit wary at first and then I agreed, it was to be the following

Saturday night.

When we arrived the auditorium was crowded, but I got a few looks, specifically from two good looking guys, but in addition to those guys a few other guys had been eyeing me up.

Not surprising as I was wearing a tight black Japanese style dress that hugged my body and showed off my tits and ass.

The best feature though and the one that caught the guys attention was the split at the side which went up to my hip!

I was wearing some red 4" high heels, black seemed stockings held up with a red garter belt and a tiny see through red thong, no bra. After all it was a burlesque show and I wanted to look the part and get into the swing of things, my husband didn't seem to notice, but a lot of other guys did!

We entered the theatre and our seats were at the side, almost at the end of a row. There were just two next to me and then the side aisle.

When the lights dimmed for the show to start the seats next to me were vacant, so I put my clutch bag on the empty seat.

The show started with a woman dressed similar to me singing a Latin love song, much to my disgust, my husband's eyes were glued to the woman.

Just then there was movement to my left and the two good looking guys who had been in the foyer were occupying the empty seats. A coincidence that these guys should have seats next to me.

I moved my bag to my lap and the guy nearest to me smiled, my husband was engrossed in the show and didn't notice. I watched the show and became aware all of a sudden that the guy next to me had moved so his leg was touching mine.

Instinctively, I moved my leg and turned towards the guy giving him a dirty look. His eyes were focused on my legs, I moved my leg quickly and the split in my skirt opened more, showing some more of my leg above my knee.

I glanced over at my husband, he was totally engrossed in the show, almost drooling over a big titted blond on the stage, it was obvious that I'd get no help from him.

For a few minutes I continued watching the show but noticed that the guy was making fidgety movements. I looked at the guy, his eyes were still focused on my legs, but I also saw that he was rubbing his cock through his trousers. Again, I looked toward my husband, he took no notice.

Angry wasn't the word, a guy sitting next to me in a theatre was rubbing his cock and looking at my legs and my husband ignored me. At the same time, although I didn't want to admit it, my pussy started to twinge, and I was feeling a little excited.

His leg was touching mine again, this time I didn't move my leg straight away as I was now starting to feel excited.

I crossed my legs, the left one going over the right one. With my split skirt this meant that my thigh, well above stocking top was exposed. I knew what I was doing, but I pretended to myself that I didn't.

Within a couple of minutes, the guy had his hand on thigh and was stroking my up and down, angrily I pushed his hand off me.

I could feel my pussy getting wet though so when two minutes later when his hand was back again on my bare thigh I initially left it for a few seconds.

I had a pang of guilt and grabbed his hand and put it firmly on his lap, giving him a filthy glare.

Then I noticed that his other hand had opened his trousers and he'd got his cock out and was stroking it!

My eyes double checked in the dim light, but I could see his 8" stiff cock with its dark red cockhead glistening as he calmly stroked it.

My pussy was now soaking as I watched him stroke his cock. I was so excited I couldn't help myself and I reached across and wrapped my fingers around his cock.

I looked at the guy as I started to wank him off, my hand rubbing his wet cockhead and shaft.

When his hand on my thigh again I uncrossed my legs so he could go further and feel my sex.

My husband was still transfixed and had no idea that I was tossing off a stranger who was about to finger my sopping wet twat. As his hand went further up my skirt, I parted my legs as wide as possible without attracting my husband's attention, I shuddered as fingers reached my slit.

I put my hand to my mouth as he started to rub and finger me through my soaking panties.

At the same time his cock was dribbling pre- cum and my hand was soaking as I wanked him harder.

His swollen cock head looked fucking delicious as I tossed him off, I would have fucked him there and then if he wanted!

Because of the arm rest between the seats, it was difficult for him to access my pussy properly, but I wanted him, I wanted him to finger me off, do whatever he wanted, I didn't care.

I also noticed that his friend who was two seats away stroking his cock as he watched me wank his mates cock.

Two guys wanking over me in a theatre as I sat next to me husband was sending me into heaven.

He got my panties to one side and fingered me, I was sure that I could here my twat squelching as his fingers went in and out.

My husband was still glued to the slut on the stage, unaware that his slut of a wife was being fingered by a stranger as she sat next to him!

I wanted both guys to fuck me!

I moved my hand off the guys cock and moved slightly into my side on the seat.

By doing this I'd exposed my ass to both guys as the split in the skirt was wide open at the back.

My husband thought that I was being amorous to him as I out my face close to his neck. Before though I looked over my shoulder at both guys and had put their seats up and were kneeling behind me, two, then three fingers went up my pussy then another went up my asshole as they fingered me silly. I nuzzled my husband's neck as two strange men fingered me off, god, I fucking loved it and gave my husband a deep kiss as I came on the guys fingers!

Shortly after the lights came on for the interval.

When the lights came up for the interval the two guys had disappeared, my husband looked towards me and smiled, totally unaware that for the previous hour I'd had a mutual masturbation session with a stranger sitting next to me, who fingered me off whilst I kissed my husband.

The theatre foyer was full but I managed to find a high stool as my husband went to the bar. My mind was racing, I felt ashamed of my behaviour, yet at the same time I was excited and my pussy was soaking wet. There was still a crowd at the bar and my husband still hadn't returned with the drinks, then I noticed the two guys who'd touched me, both were very attractive! They were both looking at me and you blushed, at the same time your pussy was on fire and gagging for cock. As they made their way to where I were sitting I started to panicked, luckily my husband was still in the crowd at the bar.

The guys stood behind me and talked amongst themselves, then one discreetly leant towards me from behind, he was on the other side of me to the bar, so no one could see as he whispered in my ear. "We have some unfinished business, my cock and my friend's is still hard and we need some more attention" he said. I pretended not to listen when he continued. "Go to the bathroom, take off your panties and bring them back to me, then after 10 minutes of the second half of the show, make an excuse to visit the bathroom again, we will be waiting in the corridor to the bathrooms." He then moved away as my husband arrived with the drinks. My pussy was on fire, I didn't acknowledge the guy, but I couldn't get the thought of how is cock felt in my hand, without thinking I put my hand to my nose and mouth as if I was going to sneeze, but really, I was smelling his cock juice on my fingers.

My husband then noticed two work friends of his and they came over to join us, the conversation got a bit work related so I took the opportunity to excuse myself and go to the bathroom. I closed the cubicle door and pulled my dress up around my waist, as I sat down I spread my legs as wide as possible and put my hand on my pussy through my thong, it was soaking as I started rubbing my pussy through my thong as I thought about what the guys had said. I was a married woman and with my husband at the theatre, what did they think of me? Why had I let him stroke my leg, why had I stroked his cock and then let him took my pussy, even worse, why had I enjoyed it so much? My fingers were now sliding in my pussy through my thong, I pulled my thong off, well the guy had asked for my panties and slid three fingers in my pussy. I was wondering if I should meet them, what dirty things did they want to do to me? They'll want me to suck and stroke their big cocks as they touch my intimate parts I thought as I now shoved the thong up my pussy, what shall I do if they try and push their cocks in my ass and pussy? The answer came immediate from my pussy as a massive orgasm ripped through me, this was so wrong, but secretly I was dying for their cocks.

I pulled my soaking thong from my pussy and put it in my bag.

When I left the bathroom the two guys were standing at the end of the corridor, I opened my bag and as I waked past them I dropped my panties over the glass that one of them was holding and pulled the back of my dress up showing them my ass as I walked past joining my husband and his friends. My husband had barely noticed that I wasn't there! As I stood, I could see the two guys over my husband's shoulder, one had my thong at his face pretending it was a handkerchief, he then passed it to his friend who did the same!

When the bell rang to announce the start of the second half our finished your drinks and went to take our seats, the excitement I felt was incredible, my body felt on fire. The show started with the same dirty blond that my husband had been so engrossed with in the first half, he was barely aware that I was there. I looked to my left and both seats were unoccupied, I was disappointed, but couldn't resist the urge and slipped my hand under my skirt, my pussy was creaming as my fingers touched my crack. I stroked my pussy lips up and down with my fingertips, taking time to rub my engorged clit. The whole of my left leg was exposed, but even like that, my husband wasn't aware what I was doing. What I really wanted was to spread my legs wide and get my hand up my sopping gash, but that would have been obvious. I closed my eyes as waves of pleasure rebounded through my body when someone coughed which made me open my eyes, the seat next to me was still vacant, but the one next to that was now occupied by an old man, he was staring at my bare legs as you stroked my pussy.

I didn't stop, but gave him a dirty look, that obviously had no effect as the man had the show program on his lap, and has I looked he moved the program. The disgusting man had his trousers open and was wanking a long thin grotesque cock, his cock head was massive and looked like a big mushroom was stuck on his cock. Even though it was gross, I couldn't take my eyes off it as he smiled at me and started wanking fast, he was fucking poker stiff! He turned slightly on his seat, so he was pointing it in my direction, I had a perfect view of pre-cum dribbling from his cock head as he wanked. My pussy was dripping as I rubbed your pussy faster as you watched him wank, I moved my skirt so he could see me rubbing my twat! Suddenly his face contorted and his cock swelled, this was followed by three ropes of spunk flirting out of his cock head, his cum went all over the seat next to me, the sight of him spunking for me almost made me cum, I put my hand on the seat and scooped some of his cum on my fingers, then looking at him, put them in my mouth ... The man did up his trousers, smiled, got up and left. I was disgusted with the man and also with myself, because I had really enjoyed watching and his spunk tasted good!

stimac
stimac
285 Followers