Maria Is So Perfect

Story Info
Anal love with his dream girl.
1.7k words
3.96
111.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anal
anal
2 Followers

Maria is so perfect. How do you describe her? Not much more than 5 feet tall, long shoulder length blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, sweet red lips, beautiful shell like ears. A wonderful warm skin color, not too white but not too dark either just warm and inviting. Small beautiful hands just the right size for holding; wonderful breasts, not too big, not too small, just enough to fill your hand, with large perky round nipples! And a stomach that swells to beautiful inviting hips, and that ass! That perfect round ass! I get a hard on just watching her ass as she walks away from me. Well, Okay I get a hard on watching her walk toward me too. Maria has such beautiful legs right down to her feet and toes. Even after two kids she still is so sexy, I don’t know maybe it is because I have always been in love with her, ever since she first started here and that was more than ten years ago. I wanted her sooo bad. We had talked and flirted around the office and through e-mails, this is how I knew that she had shaved, and, one beautiful day, she let on that she liked anal sex better than regular sex! I though I had died and gone to heaven, the girl I most wanted liked anal sex as much as I did!

So one day at 4:00 after everyone else had gone home, I followed her into our combination copy/conference room, “Maria!” I said as I turned her around and pulled here against me, then picked her up and sat her on the small conference table next to the copier. I put my arms around her and pulled her against my body as I gave her a long sensuous deep kiss, pushing my tongue between her white teeth; feeling her resist for a moment from the surprise and then yielding to my kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth, and putting her arms around me.

“ I love you Maria, I had to do that I couldn’t stand it anymore, you are sooo beautiful and I have wanted to do that for so long!” I said as our lips parted.

“ I..I don’t know what to say, I mean, I love you too, I’m just surprised!” Maria looked up at me, “what do we do now?”

“Well”, I said, “I think that we should do what we have always wanted to up to this point” It was a dumb statement, but I was hoping she would go along with my plans. Maria smiled at me, searching my face with her eyes, and took her arms from around me, for a moment I thought I had ran out of luck. Then she pulled her shirt off, smiled a sly smile at me, as she sat there in her bra and jeans. I leaned forward and kissed her again as I undid her bra, and threw it into a corner of the room, at last I was looking at those wonderful full tits, the nipples hard and deep red from her excitement.

“Oh, Maria!” I said as I leaned down and kissed her left nipple, grabbing it with my teeth, just enough pressure to run it through my teeth but not a hard bite, I then kissed her right nipple, grabbing that one with my teeth too. I straightened up and took off my shirt, then as we both giggled a little I leaned her back onto the table.

Unbuttoning her jeans, I pulled her jeans and panties down to her sneakers I pulled them off, then her socks, and took her panties and jeans all the way off.

What a sight! That beautiful pink pussy was bald! Did she shave for me? How could she have known, I was going to do this today? I didn’t know, I didn’t care, I pulled one of the chairs over and sat down. I put her legs on each of my shoulders and licked her sweet pussy, a big wet let-me-taste-all-of –it lick.

“UMMM” I said as I looked up her stomach to her face,” you really, really taste good.” She giggled a little and said “thank you”

I then pushed my face against her pussy, fucking her with my tongue, sucking her sweet tasting clit between my teeth, licking her pussy lips first the right one then the left sucking her lips into my mouth, then moving back to her clit. Sucking her clit into my mouth, I slipped my first two fingers into her wet pussy.

“MMMMM” she moaned as I curled my fingers up to touch her g-spot, I stopped sucking for a moment as I looked up at her.

“ I’m going to make you come this way, but not yet, I have other plans”

I slipped my now wet fingers from inside her and moved them down to her perfect, pink, puckered asshole. Slowly I slipped my two fingers into her velvety smooth ass, feeling her tight ass yield to me; I pushed in all the way to my hand as I pushed my thumb into her wet warm pussy.

“ Ohh yes that feels so good” Maria said as I started to fuck first her pussy then her ass. I went back to sucking on her clit as I finger fucked her.

“ Fuck me, make love to me!” Maria said as she pushed her pussy and ass against my fingers.

“ Maria my sweet love I got to have your ass, I’ve got to fuck that ass,” I said.

Maria moaned as I pulled my fingers from her warm body. I stood up pushing the chair back; I pulled her from the table, turning her over until she was lying on her stomach, that perfect round globe of her ass on the edge of the table, her feet on the green rug on the floor.

I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down has I pulled my hard cock out, I’m six feet, Maria is five and the table is only about three feet tall, so I had to bend my knees a little. Holding my hard cock in one hand I guided it to her wet asshole. I pushed the head against her ass.

“Mmnnn” Maria said as I pushed the head of my cock into her asshole, her perfect face frowning a little as my cock went in her.

There is nothing to me more beautiful than Maria as I looked at her; her head turned slightly sideways, her eyes closed, that beautiful mouth slightly parted, her body bent over the table, my hands on her soft hips, and my cock in that perfect round asshole! She was gripping me tightly in its velvet smooth grip as it formed around my cock.

I held her sweet smooth hips, the soft skin feeling warm against my hands, as I started to push forward. Feeling her ass open up, letting me in until my cock ring and balls were against her ass cheeks, then tighten up as I pulled back, until only the head of my cock was still in her ass, then a push forward again, thrusting forward as I buried my cock up inside her again.

“ Oh Maria babe I love you, I love you “ I said with each forward thrust of my cock. Maria just moaned to me, her eyes closed, her head tilted to one side, as her body shook with each thrust of me against her.

I was wearing my favorite metal cock rings, to keep me thick and hard, but Maria’s ass looked so inviting and she looked so beautiful laying there that I was afraid that I was going to cum too quick. I could already feel my balls tighten as my cum built up. So I pulled my cock from her and pulled her up on the table, turning her over as I did. Lifting her legs I pushed them back until her knees were by her shoulders. I looked at her shaved and swollen open pussy, for a moment I wanted to just dive in and eat her all over again. But that beautiful ass was open too, so I guided my cock back into her inviting ass. I leaned forward and rested my hands on the table. Looking into her blue eyes I started to thrust into her again.

“ I love you,” I said as I fucked into her.

“Fuck me, ohhhhhh.” Maria looked arched her back at each thrust of my cock inside her. “ Fuck me, fuck my ass.”

The feeling of her warm asshole against my cock was incredible; I started to fuck her with a slow rhythm. The only sound was her breath and the wet sound of my cock moving in and out of her. I could feel her body tighten up as she came closer to coming.

“ Ohh my God, I’m coming!” Maria said, her back arching and her body quivering. I smiled as I looked down at her perfect body, flushed with excitement.

“You are so beautiful Maria!, I love watching you come!” Although I wanted too, I couldn’t hold out any longer “ Maria my love, I’m cumming I’m cumming!”

I could feel my balls tighten, and my cock spasm as I came. “ Oh, my sweet” I said as I stood there, my cock still in her warm ass, her body, glistening with sweat beneath me laying on the table. We stayed like that for several seconds, and then I slowly pulled my cock from her red ass. We both looked at the time “ well, you are going to be late you have to pick up the kids” I said to Maria, “But we are going to do this, and a lot more, again”

“You bet! We have to find the time and places” Maria said to me, as I helped her stand up, and then helped her as she started to dress. I gave her a long kiss, and pinched her ass. As she started to walk away I dropped to my knees behind her and bite her ass cheeks “ until next time!” I said.

anal
anal
2 Followers