Maria Pays The Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were wide open in surprise as she opened it to find a diamond engagement ring.

"Maria, will you marry me?" he asked.

Maria looked at the ring and then into his eyes. "Yes, Bill, I will be your wife."

She put the ring on and they held hands together across the table and enjoyed the music.

Maria finally broke the magic moment and excused herself from the table. When she came back, Bill noticed a cute mischievous smile on her face.

"I have a gift for you, Bill. Stick your hand out under the table," she softly spoke.

Bill reached under the table and Maria put her damp white satin thong into his palm, closing his hand around it. Looking in his eyes, she said, "I want to go back to my house. I want you to bind my wrists with this garment and make love to me."

Walking into the kitchen by the table, Maria turned to face Bill. Taking out the mantilla from her purse, she placed it over her long black hair and tied it in place. She bowed her head in a pose of reverent surrender and crossed her wrists, holding them out to him as an offering. Bill looked at her delicate white hands, the nails painted red, and on one hand she wore his diamond engagement ring with its gold band. She was offering herself to him.

Without a word, Bill tied her wrists snugly together, lowering her arms. He looked at her and enjoyed her pose of wifely submission, her bowed head looking down at her bondage. He put his hand under her chin and gently lifted it, looking deeply into her eyes. He told her that he wanted to know her and softly kissed her offered red lips. Maria kissed back hungrily. Bill's hands explored her breasts and bottom as she gave herself in sexual surrender to her need.

"Lift your dress, Maria," Bill gently asked.

When she lifted the front of her dress showing her stocking legs, garters, and her womanhood, his hand touched her love mound. As his finger explored her opening, she tightened down on it with her muscles.

Maria was breathing hard, feeling faint in her tight corset, and she sank to her knees. Bill took her hands and held them against his hardness. She stroked him as he unbuckled his belt, pulling down the zipper and releasing his member. He was much bigger than her child's father, and she was amazed at his enormous size. Soon he would be inside her, but first, opening her mouth, she leaned forward and took his manhood between her lips, sucking the tip.

With her tongue exploring, she then took his length into her mouth. Her finger lightly held and stroked his rock hard gonads.

Bill was overjoyed. Maria would be a submissive and obedient wife. She wanted to please him. She was kneeling before him, making love to his manhood. She was a beautiful girl in her virginal white dress, stockings and high heels. She was wearing her gold crucifix, showing her purity, and her head was covered with a white lacy veil. Under her dress, she was wearing the white satin corset because he asked her to. The white thong was tied around her wrists, securely placing her in bondage to him.

He wanted to be in her now, he wanted to ride her hard and come into her with all of his love. In the bible it said that woman was made for man—now he knew what it meant.

Bill helped Maria to stand by the table. Lifting her crucifix up, he put it into her fingers. She held it in her palm, touching her engagement ring. He helped her to lean over the edge of the table and to rest her elbows on the tabletop with her forehead touching her open Bible. Looking up at the white lilies, Maria prayed silently that she would be a good wife for Bill, overjoyed that her prayers for a husband had been answered.

Lifting up the back of her dress, he guided his member into her wet folds. Maria gasped, then he pushed into her deeply while holding her firmly by the hips. Maria tightened down on his manhood with all of her muscles. This was what he wanted as he moved inside of her with a vigorous motion. This was his first time. He was no longer a virgin. Maria had made him a man; more than that, she had made him a husband, and soon a father. Feeling his passion building, he whispered, "Maria, you are now my wife. Am I your husband, your lord and master?"

"Yes, Bill, you are my husband, my lord and master, mount me, rule over me with your love," she breathlessly replied. Bill came into her with his abundant seed, which overflowed her vessel and flowed down her legs.

12