Maria the Hucow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cowfarmer
Cowfarmer
35 Followers

The skin on Maria's hands and knees got hardened so she had no problem always walking on all fours. Since it was summer she was lead out of the barn every morning to feast on the green grass and every night she was lead back to the barn.

All day she just grabbed handfuls of grass and ate it after slowly chewing it. She now loved the taste of fresh grass and had lost all cravings for bread, meat, and cheese. When she got thirsty she drank from a nearby stream. When she felt a pressure in her bladder or bowels she just instantly emptied herself on the spot like the rest to the cows.

About four to six times a day Ulf would seek her out for the purpose of lovemaking. As soon as she saw him she got excited and horny in anticipation. Since Ulf was usually in a rush he wasted no time.

He just took out his dick and unceremoniously fucked Maria in the pussy from behind. Sometimes he stuck his penis up against her face and Maria then took him into her mouth.

When this happened Ulf always wanted to cum in her mouth. Marie accepted this and learned to swallow all his sperm. She soon learned to suck dick well and she learned to appreciate the taste of sperm and looked forward to it like a treat.

Other times Ulf wanted to push his dick into her ass. It was a strange feeling for Maria, but she kind of liked his thick dick jammed into her butt. Every time he fucked her ass she felt like he was too big and that his penis would never fit, but somehow it did fit in there after all.

Maria could hear Ulf mumble stuff very time they had sex. He would say stuff close to orgasm like "yeah bitch swallow my sperm" or "You love it in the ass don't you?" or "Get pregnant, cow whore!". Normally he had only sweet things to say to her, but during sex, he talked dirty if he spoke at all. The dirty talk was exciting to Maria because she felt like his words were true. She did like to swallow sperm, she loved anal sex and so on. However, Ulf sometimes felt like he went too far and then apologized for some of the things he said in the heat of sex.

So, Maria became like cum dump for Ulf. He came much into all her orifices every day but for the most part, he used her pussy. As soon as he had loaded her pussy full of sperm he pulled out and continued with his chores.

One of Ulf's chores on the farm was milking all his cows. Maria was no exception but her milk was. It tasted better than regular milk, and the butter and cheese made from it also tasted better than normal. Ulf could sell it in the market for high prizes as Maria's special butter and cheese became a delicacy in Silverholm.

So, Ulf tried to get as much milk as possible out of Maria's breasts as he could. This stress on her breast forced Maria's huge breasts to grow even more. Every day they grew a little and also gave a little more milk.

Time flew by. Maria soon got pregnant and later gave birth to twins. Two baby girls.

To be continued...

Cowfarmer
Cowfarmer
35 Followers
12