Maria the Witch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria took no time to slip her soft black cock right back into the sexy booty shorts she had on. My mom simply lay back on the couch, exhausted and sticky with Maria's potent cum.

I watched Maria's sexy legs and ass shake as she redressed. Despite the fact that I was glazed onto my mother's perky fresh tits with a healthy amount of female jism, I was still endlessly attracted to the drop-dead feminine figure of my friend Maria.

Then, Maria smiled and bent forwards, sticking her fat white ass in the air. She crawled down onto all fours and poised her sexy curvy body right above the messy degraded flesh of my mom. Sticking her pink tongue out of her lips ever so slightly, Maria and my mom kissed sensually, their tongues licking each other's and dripping saliva down onto their sexy white bodies.

My mom was eager to kiss Maria, and the two locked lips and tongues considerably, enjoying the taste of each other's mouths after a long session of lovemaking.

Maria then stroked her tongue down my mom's face and neck and towards her breasts. Squishing the sizable titties together with her hands, Maria scooped up glops of her cum from my mom's boobs with her tongue, tasting and swallowing her own semen from its place on my mom's body. Maria was careful and deliberate, tasting every inch of my mom's rack and stomach directly before finally settling on me and engulfing me in her mouth too.

Maria sat up, swished me around in her saliva, soaking me with her spit and ridding my body of all her cum, then she spit me out onto the couch. By the time I landed on the soft cushion, I was full sized again, and dry as if I had just woken up from a dream.

When I opened my eyes, Maria was dressed in an entirely new outfit: a long silver skirt that was metallic and shiny like an Egyptian princess, with just a tiny bra that squeezed her big pale tits with solid gold. Her sexy flat stomach and curves were immediately noticeable in the getup.

Next to her, my mom was dressed magically in a comparable outfit; like Maria's long skirt, my mom had a flowing long poncho in a glittering shiny red, like rubies. It draped over her fine big breasts in a way that showed off their plump roundness. Below, she wore nothing but a shiny purple thong that makes my mom's sensual thighs glow, and her thick white ass stand out strongly.

With these two transformed, I began to stand up to join them back in the club, but Maria stepped forwards and pressed me back on the couch. Magically, I was stuck solid to the cushions.

"What the hell about me?" came a voice from behind me, and I looked up to see the hard cocked black man unchanged. His enormous black monstrosity was still sticky with the juices of Maria's cum and my mom's wet pussy, and he was cupping his big black balls in anticipation of unleashing them onto either of the sexy two figures before him.

Maria stepped forwards against towards me and leaned over my paralyzed body. With her puckered amazing red lips, she planted a wet sloppy kiss on my forehead that made my body tingle. I looked down, terrified to see if I had morphed into something atrocious, but I was the same.

When I glanced at the black man, however, I saw the difference in the reflections of his shiny eager eyeballs. I may not have physically changed, but in his vision, I was an exact copy of the sexy skimped Maria that I had been whacking off to for years. The tiny gold bra, the flowing silver skirt, the fat round titties straining above a flat inviting stomach: this was what he saw when he looked at my paralyzed body.

"Have fun," yelled Maria to me evilly, taking my mom to the edge of the room with the door.

"No, Maria, don't!" I yelled to her, but she was uninterested in my cries for help as she simply grabbed my mom's fat white ass with her palm and left me alone in the room.

"Open up little slut," yelled the delirious black man, waving his thick hot cock in my face like a weapon.

"Maria!" I tried to yell but my lips parted to allow him inside and soon he was fucking my face like I was the sweetest pussy known to man. I tried not to gag as its girth penetrated my mouth, but as I imagined how he must have been seeing this, with Maria's pouty red lips swallowing down his dong with salivation that dripped onto her big pale titties, I couldn't help but give in. Soon, he came buckets down into my stomach, and when he collapsed backwards asleep onto the couch, I coughed up chunks of clumpy semen from my gullet.

With images of Maria's tits straining against my mom's own expansive tit-flesh, I ran towards the door back to the club expecting to see this image of my friend's magical sexy body pressed against the dancing curves of my young sexual mom. But what I saw instead when I burst open the door was entirely new and surprising.

12