Mariam and Rashid in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

A few moments later, Rashid and I took our fun from the couch to the floor. I want to take you on all fours babe, Rashid grinned, patting my ample derriere. Grinning, I assumed the position. Face down and ass up that's the way I like to fuck, I said, in my best East Coast accent. Laughing, Rashid got behind me and rolled a condom on his hard dick before sliding it into my love tunnel. Gripping my wide hips tightly, Rashid smacked my big butt and began fucking me with deep, powerful strokes. Just the way I like it. We fucked and sucked the night away.

Honestly, I lost count of how many positions we tried. After fucking on the carpet, Rashid and I took it to the kitchen and there, he bent me over the counter, smacked my ass and rammed his dick into me like there was no tomorrow. I got a deliciously naughty idea while we were going at it doggy-style. Butter me up and fuck me in the ass, I told Rashid. You should have seen the look on his face when I said that. Dude looked stunned!

Sounds like a plan, Rashid grinned, and applied butter on his dick before lubricating my ass with it. Then he pressed his dick against my butt hole. Gently, he pushed it inside. Go slow, I warned, and as Rashid shoved his dick up my butt, I kind of, um, farted. Yes, you read right. I think I would have died of embarrassment right then and there, but Rashid laughed it off. Your butt is sexy and dangerous, he laughed, smacking my ass. Sorry, I said sheepishly, then burst out laughing.

A minute later, we were at it again, this time with no mishaps. Lucky for me I showered an hour before, and Rashid was really patient with me. He worked most of his dick up my butt hole, no small feat considering how thick his dick was. We established a nice, easy rhythm as we fucked and it was kind of nice. While Rashid fucked my butt hole, I fingered my pussy. No, I didn't experience an orgasm but the feeling of fullness in my backseat was oh so wonderful. I found myself crying out in pleasure mixed with deliciously hot pain and begging Rashid for more. Finally, he pulled out of me. I winced as I saw him take the condom off his dick. It was, um, a different color from when it went in.

Rashid noticed the look on my face, and grinned. You're beautiful and I can't get enough of you babe, he said, then he kissed me. I kissed him back passionately, and hugged him tightly. We went back to my room where we fell, exhausted, on my unkempt bed. Yup, it was our first night of love and Rashid and I did just about everything. We definitely made up for lost time. Sex changes everything in a relationship, but that depends on what kind of relationship you had to begin with. Rashid and I care for each other deeply, so sex strengthens our bond rather than weakening it. I can't get enough of that man.

The following weekend, I introduced my beloved new boyfriend, Rashid Montague, and his daughter, Yasmin, to my father, Joseph Hassan, and his bride-to-be Shanice Jackson. We all met for breakfast and attended church on Sunday, followed by a family dinner. All in all, everything went well. What a wonderful, blended family we've got. We've got Lebanese, Haitian, Canadian and African-American, all under one roof. Wow. Only in America, land of opportunity. As a Lebanese-Canadian woman, it's not easy for me to admit, but there, I frigging said it.

I've got even more good news, ladies and gentlemen. Don't leave us just yet. I didn't get into the University of Texas, or the University of Houston, but I did get accepted at Texas Southern University's Thurgood Marshall Law School. A predominantly African-American institution that's nationally ranked and internationally famous. Know what this means? My boo Rashid and I are going to be classmates. I'm still doing the substitute teacher thing in the Houston Public School System. The principal at Yasmin's school told me they might have a permanent position opening up soon. I won't hold my breath but here's to keeping hope alive, you know? I now know why I came to America. I found the family I had lost, and so much more. Rashid and I recently got engaged, and we're planning on a summer wedding. Why the rush? Let's just say that Yasmin's going to have to get over her bratty ways real soon because she's got a sibling on the way. Wish us luck!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers