Marian and Ryan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

Marian hoped so too, although she didn't mention it yet. After her fourth orgasm of the day, all of them terrific, she wanted both men to come to see her regularly. She would need to rest a bit, but after that, and after they had gotten dressed again, she would suggest another trio the next week. She was certainly getting a better deal from Ryan, especially when he brought along Aaron, than she had ever gotten from her previous gardener.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Marian and Aaron and Ryan did, and expect to have in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers