Marian Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached between them to guide him to the right place. Her eyes widened as she felt him. Big hands, big feet . . . but he was humongous! Fearfully, she tried to lead him to her opening.

As his penis spread her lips, poor Clarence simply lost the battle! His poor body would not be put off any longer . . . the deep tingling spreading from his nipples through his quivering belly to his testicles . . . the pressure he'd been fighting to control for so long poured from his balls to the tip of his penis and he lost all control of his overly-stimulated body . . .

He climaxed!

Confused, Marian felt him stiffen and he began spasming in her hands! Surprised, she pulled her hand away, and frantically, he tried to force his way into her, but was utterly unsuccessful.

Totally out of control, his orgasm ran its useless, frustrating course. Panting, disheartened, he clutched her to him.

"I'm sorry, Marian, I . . . . I ... I . . . "

"It's all right, Clarence!" she reassured. "It's all right . . . ." She wrapped her arms around him and held him to her, feeling his distress. She had read enough books in the library to realize what had happened.

"But . . . but you . . . "

Marian could almost hear tears forming in Clarence's voice.

"It's all right!" she said again. "Hold me, Clarence. Just hold me."

Marian grunted as Clarence's arm tightened desperately around her, almost squeezing the breath out of her, but she didn't say anything. The two held each other tightly as Clarence's breathing returned to normal.

"I've . . . I've . . ."

Marian nodded, and extremely self-consciously, Clarence rolled to the side to dispose of the used condom in an ashtray on the nightstand, and sat up. Marian rose and sat behind him, putting her arms around his shoulders and pulling him back against her bare breasts. She whispered in his ear, "Get out another condom. I think we're going to need it in a little while."

Discouraged, Clarence did as he was told, and Marian drew him back on the bed with her. They faced each other, arms entwined and said nothing for a long time, occasionally kissing.

"I guess you were in too much of a hurry!" she whispered.

After a long hesitation, Clarence responded, "I guess I was."

Marian pulled the two of them together so that their bodies were in contact from their chests to their thighs. She felt a satisfying stirring in his loins.

"Next time, don't start without me!" she teased. Clarence stirred some more, but even more importantly, she felt him smile.

"I'll do my best!" he teased back. And the two of them held each other tightly. Marian gently wrapped a leg around him as she felt him continue to grow and his penis gradually erected itself between her thighs and eventually began pressing against her perineum.

They separated and their hands began roaming again and kisses became more frequent and passionate. Marian was impatient, but she knew that the male body has to work on its own timetable.

"Can we try again?" Clarence asked timidly.

"Oooohhh, yes. Pleeeease!" was Marian's immediate answer.

Again, Clarence fumbled to get the condom in place. Marian suspected that the problem might somehow be attributable to a lack of lubrication on her part. So while he was distracted, surreptitiously she squeezed a dollop of lubricant onto her fingertips and quickly spread it over the entrance to her love canal, even pressing some of it into her passageway.

As soon as he was protected, she pulled him over her, bending her knees to permit him between her thighs.

She helped him enter her and once he passed her outer lips, he proceeded with infinite slowness, which made Marian impatient, but also grateful. She felt him moving into her slowly, and although she noticed her sensitivity as he passed the remains of her maidenhead, she felt only the slightest tinge of pain.

Suddenly, he thrust hard, causing both of them to gasp and hold their breath.

Reflexively, Marian tightened; then forced herself to relax, not wanting to interfere with him in any way or offer any resistance. She consciously opened herself to the sudden intrusion of his manhood as his presence filled her well-lubricated orifice.

Clarence gasped as, for the first time in his life, he entered a woman with intimate sexual contact. Once Clarence was satisfied that he was not about to repeat the same abortive performance he had given a few minutes earlier, he began to relax and tried to press a little deeper. It was difficult and instinctively, he backed off for a moment and felt the lubrication spreading which permitted him to easily press deeper into her. He paused and looked at Marian.

She was looking back at him with enormous love-filled eyes. They were the startling blue eyes that he knew so well, filled with surprise, a little fear, and a great deal of wonder. Their eyes locked and both felt a simultaneous outpouring and receiving of love from the other.

Suddenly concerned, Clarence asked, "Am I hurting you, Marian?"

"A little," she admitted, honestly.

Immediately, Clarence started backing out, but Marian grabbed his hips halting his withdrawal.

"No! Don't stop! . . ." She felt him relax a bit. "I don't want you to stop!"

Clarence withdrew a bit and pressed deeper, almost hilting himself. Vaguely he was aware that Marian had raised her hips to meet his thrust, which both pleased him and excited him at the same time. It wasn't simply a matter of him taking her, but rather a mutual giving of each to the other.

Marian grunted, almost as if his thrust into her was forcing the breath out of her. "You're so big . . .!" Again he hesitated and she grasped his hips. When he relaxed, she stroked his face with one hand. "I'll tell you if it's too much or if it hurts more than I can bear."

"Promise?"

Marian smiled and took his face between both of her hands and kissed him. "I promise!"

Marian could see the relief on Clarence's face as this concern was lifted from his shoulders.

And she anticipating his next thrust, she lifted her hips to meet him, gasping. It felt like he was so long he was about to bump her tonsils! And thick! But her body was stretching to accommodate him and the discomfort was almost gone, rapidly being replaced with the satisfaction that she and Clarence were actually making love! And, in any case, the pain hadn't been nearly as bad as what she had experienced the night before!

She loved Clarence! She was *IN LOVE* with Clarence. The little bit of pain she had experienced was at worst a minor annoyance when compared with the satisfaction of making love with someone who really mattered!

Marian and Clarence had been close friends for years! But now there was an intimacy that she had never felt with him before! With Clarence, she didn't feel like she was being ripped in two . . . And she didn't feel as if the two of them were becoming one . . .But the two of them were simply drawing closer to each other, as if they were connecting, emotionally as well as physically! Maybe they were simply merging together. They had become lovers!

She was thankful for the lubricant she had applied . . . she suspected everything would be less comfortable without it. But nothing was happening for her . . . she didn't think she was headed toward orgasm . . . but she felt intimacy, intense intimacy with Clarence!

"Does it still hurt?" Clarence asked, breaking away from his own pleasure by sheer force of will to express his concern for Marian.

"No!" Marian panted.

Clarence thrust again, eliciting a gasp from his partner. "I'm in as deep as I can go!"

Gasping, Marian wrapped her legs around him. "That's where you belong!" she grunted as they thrust together. "That's where I . . . uuuhhh . . . want to keep you! . . . Uuuhhh!" Marian pushed Clarence's t-shirt upward until she felt the electricity of her naked breasts pressing against his bare chest. She gave a satisfied sigh as flesh came into contact with flesh!

She definitely was not frozen! To be sure, she was untried. And as she gained confidence, she would be an excellent partner in bed. It was true, she was no longer a virgin, but she was quickly gaining experience with Clarence, with *her man*! And if her reactions were any indication, she would soon be developing into a most satisfying playmate that any man, especially Clarence, could desire.

Clarence was speeding up! And he was growing bigger, if that was possible, and Marian suspected he was approaching a climax. This was his first time! He was a virgin! Marian wanted it to be good for him! She wanted to do everything for him that she could! During the past 24 hours he had been so good to her, now, she wanted to be good for him! So she threw herself into thrusting her hips against his.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yesss. . .. . . " Clarence whispered in time with each thrust and as she met each plunge.

She lifted her hips, meeting his thrusts and she could immediately feel his reaction as he gave a satisfied moan. She began raising her hips to him, meeting his plunges and she felt him holding her tighter, moaning intensely, whispering her name with each thrust! She must be doing something right!

He came again, this time deeply within her. It was an unbelievable climax. It was the biggest climax he could remember! Her reaction was especially rewarding to his male ego! She bucked against him, whispering his name, as she felt him come inside her. She reveled as she felt him spasming within her. Not only could she see the satisfaction in her man's face (yes, she was thinking of him as *her*man), but also she felt a joy in receiving the evidence of his love within her, even if a condom separated it from her! How different this was from her experience with Peter!

Peter had *fucked* her. Clarence had *made love* with her! Marian loved making love!

But she didn't like being fucked!

"You know, its true," Clarence gasped, clutching Marian close to him. "It really is better when you have company!"

Chapter 7. – Love at last

As both of them regained their composure from their lovemaking, once again, Clarence rolled to the side and discarded the used condom.

Freed from Clarence's weight on her, Marian clutched the teddy around her.

Clarence was quick to wrap his arms around her, drawing her tightly against him. She snuggled against him as both enjoyed the pressure of the other's body so closely held. Eventually, their ardor cooled and their grasp around each other relaxed while both enjoyed the simple touch of the other's closeness.

"I've only been thinking about me, feeling sorry for myself," Marian murmured into his chest. "I need to start thinking about you! About US!"

Wiggling free from his grasp, Marian sat up and turned her back to Clarence.

"This teddy is itching me. Will you help me take it off?"

Of course Clarence was glad to be of assistance. Suddenly he realized he was sitting beside Marian holding her last bit of clothing in his hands. The bedclothes lay loosely over their legs, not really concealing anything! She turned back to him, her hands clasped demurely in her lap, and he couldn't help but gawk at her bare breasts. With Peter, Marian had tenaciously kept possession of her panties. But with Clarence, she truly wanted to be NAKED for him! He had seen her worst feature, the malformed nipple, and it hadn't even merited mention from him. Now, she wanted him to be able to see her. All of her! She didn't want to hide anything from him.

Without commenting, she took hold of his t-shirt and drew it upward. He lifted his arms and she slit it over his head and threw it aside. Now, they were both completely unclothed!

She had read in a novel about a couple who had spent the first several years of their married life learning about the other person and how to make love with his or her partner. And years later, the effort had paid off. Even in bad times, they still had good sex!

Marian wanted that! She wanted that with her husband! And Clarence would probably be her husband! Obviously it was never too early to start learning!

Peter's image flashed before her eyes. Although she doubted she would ever see Peter again, she suspected his image might be with her for years: His calculating taking of her virtue, his brutal theft of her virginity, his vicious and thoughtless treatment when he threw her out.

All of it was unnecessary! If she had simply followed her instincts and left, nothing would have happened. But then if nothing had happened, she wouldn't be willingly giving herself to Clarence! If Peter had shown a little courtesy and concern for his partner, everything might have been different.

"I don't want to talk any more right now," she announced. She reached over to the nightstand and picked up the condom box. "Right now," she continued handing a condom to Clarence, "I want you to show me how much a man can love a woman!" She pushed the bed sheet away, exposing both of them, and it was her turn to gawk at his manhood that was already beginning to rise at the exposure of her naked body. Marian reached out toward his penis, then paused.

"May I?" she asked, almost coyly.

Clarence nodded, dumbly.

Marian grasped Clarence's penis gently in her hand tentatively beginning her exploration of his maleness. He quivered in her hand and began growing. Then her eyes rose to his as she gently squeezed him. "Will you show me how to touch you? And what you like?" Again, looking down at his rapidly rising manhood, she concluded, "I want to learn how to please you!"

Raising her eyes go meet his, she continued, "And maybe you'll show me how to put a condom on you."

This was the beginning of a new day! And the two of them would never be the same again!

The End

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A mainstay for any writer is feedback from the readership.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or reviews of this story, both positive and negative.

Feedback is welcome and accepted.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You are encouraged to vote. Fives are always best!