Mariana Ch. 01: Shoe Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

They got to the bottom and the stares on the way down had her on the very edge. When Derek lightly touched her back, grazing her skin, she felt herself swelling again, and when it made contact with her ass, she had another orgasm, stopping in the middle of the hall and muffling her moans against his shoulder.

She felt weak at the knees.

"Get me out of here," she whispered.

He understood her state and immediately went into protective mode. He guided her out of the mall without further incident. The entire trip was a blur and she found herself inside his car, still without panties.

His hand brushed against her bare thigh. When she did not react, he left it just above the knee, touching the outside. He made small talk with her, never moving his hand. Her body backed away from hyper stimulated mode, but it started to climb again as she noticed his hand more and more.

She closed her eyes and started to breath heavily. The hand stroked the outside, lightly, gently. It was nearly sweet, but in her state, it was a whole lot erotic. She leaned back, giving him full access to wherever he wanted to go. His hand moved from the outside to on top of her leg. She realized the car was not moving only when it started to move. The entire time he was gently feeling her up, she never even noticed. She was so turned on, she could smell it in the car and knew he could also.

They drove down the road, his hand never leaving her thigh. It was gently massaging it. The hand strayed to the inside, where the massage became slow and firm. Her eyes were still closed and her breathing was labored. She did not know where this was going. Actually, she did know and did not care. Her whole body NEEDED this. The feeling was absolutely magical. When his hand touched the upper inside of her thighs, her legs spread, inviting him to explored new ground.

"I think we should stop here," he said.

Her eyes snapped open. Again, they were not moving, and again, she did not recall when that had happened. They were in the hotel parking lot that he jokingly said the same thing about on their trip over.

She looked right in his eyes, moved his hand even higher, and whispered in his ear: "OK."

He hopped out of the car, a noticeable bulge in his pants, and went around to her side. He opened the door like a gentleman. A gentleman that blatantly stared up her skirt as she got out of his car...

========

They got to the front desk and there was a middle aged man looking bored. Derek walked up to him and started whispering. She hung back, but he could see the man look at her once in awhile. Cash changed hands, a room card was obtained, and they were headed towards the elevator.

"What was that about?" she asked him.

"Oh, I just told him I needed to fuck my mistress and could he just take some cash and keep my name off the register?"

A blush covered her from head to toe. Is that what she was? His mistress? The thought made her feel good somehow. Sexy.

They made it to the room, and the door closed and locked behind them. She was nervous. Like, dating in high school nervous. But he continued to talk with her normally, casually, like nothing in the world unordinary was about to take place. It put her at ease. He touched her shoulder, her arm. He stood behind her and rubbed her back. Gradually, she loosened up.

And as she relaxed, the other side hit her like a freight train. She needed SEX. And she needed it right FUCKING NOW! The feeling swept over her all at once. She looked at Derek and he knew. It must have been all over her face, because his look went from supportive to hunger in an instant. He closed the distance, put his hand under her chin, and lightly kissed her lips. He pulled her towards her lightly. She grabbed HIS hips and mashed herself against him, feeling his erection, surprisingly the both of them with the ferocity of her need.

There was a small table in the room with a couple of chairs. He held her hand, surprising her with his gentleness, and led her over to it. He sat on a chair and invited her to sit on this thigh. She gladly sat, her naked pussy on his panted leg. They started to kiss, his hands running along the outside of her leg. She sighed and wiggled, enflaming her passion even more by rubbing her naked cunt (she actually shocked herself by that word in her mind) on him. By now, she was fairly sure she had made a wet spot, but he did not seem to care.

His hand moved from the outside to the inside of her leg, creeping up her thigh. Suddenly, she was bearing down, trying to get it to make contact THERE. Every time she got close, he teased away. Again and again this pattern, each time getting closer. Finally, she could not take it... she grabbed his hand and put directly against her sopping wet pussy.

His fingers went inside her, slipping in all the way with no resistance at all. His breathing got harder, his rock hard cock was obvious through his pants. She rubbed it lightly as his fingers came out and started to caress the outside of her lips, briefly teasing her slit and then moving away.

"Shall we go to the bed?" she asked, her eyes slitted, her pussy enflamed.

As an answer, he picked her up and moved over to the bed. He set her down on her feet next to it. He started to dance with her to his own music, his hands all over her. He caressed the sides of her breasts, her ass, her pussy, her hair... the hands seeming to visit all the right spots in turn, but then moving away so she was almost frantic to have him inside of her.

He moved around behind her, kissing her neck and putting his hands on her hips, swaying her. His hands moved up to stroke her breasts and unbutton her blouse. They moved behind her to unfasten her bra. With the bra loose, his hands moved again around and pulled it away... then made contact with her nipples. Her breathing got even heavier. Her hands reached back and stroked him through his pants, grasping his hard cock and stroking it.

He pushed her towards the bed until she had to reach out her hands to prevent herself from falling. He bent her over and lifted her skirt up to her waist. Reaching down, he caressed the inside of her thighs near her ass. Her legs spread almost of their own accord. She wanted him, needed him. She felt his fingers on her lips from behind, using her wetness to slide along them. A stray finger would penetrate her ever so briefly and then move back to the outside. She was nearly panting now, her ass thrusting backwards.

Suddenly, she felt a warm, wet sensation. Looking back, she realized he was crouching down. She blushed, realizing her pussy was right there and that he was staring at it. The warm sensation was his tongue, running front to back. It ran along her lips, his fingers tracing her slit while it did, and then back to the space just below her pussy, and gently a little further, exploring her backdoor. All the sensations were nearly overwhelming to her and when he inserted his fingers inside of her and continued to lick, she was bucking her hips and cumming yet again.

He did not stop what he was doing, but he slowed down, letting her ride her third orgasm in under an hour. Finally, he let her go and stood up. She heard his pants hit the floor, followed by his boxers.

"Finger yourself," he said.

She looked at him, slightly puzzled. He nodded and she nervously reached her hand down between her legs, slipping a finger inside and started to rub. At the same time, he ran his finger along her pussy, wetting it, and then slipping it inside her anus. The dual sensation drove her wild. All inhibition was lost. She started to finger fuck herself in earnest, and so did he, getting in a rhythm.

She felt his cock at the entrance to her pussy. His head was teasing in and out of her hole, but no further.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Mariana?" he whispered in her ear from behind.

She nodded, a little shocked at the dirty language.

"You are going to have to tell me what you want out loud."

She reached behind her, trying to grab his cock to put it in, her need strong to have him inside. His hips remained fixed, the tip of his cock teasing her.

"Yes," she said aloud.

"Yes, what?" Derek whispered.

She blushed a little and actually whined.

"Yes, Derek, I want you to fuck me. I want you bend me over the bed and fuck me from behind. I want that hard cock to slide into my wet pussy and fuck me hard."

"I always respect a lady's wishes."

His hips thrust, burying his cock deep inside her. It felt just right in there. She grabbed his hands on her hips and encouraged him to continue. He started to rock in and out, each "in" a strong slap against her ass. She was riding high.

"Don't stop fingering," he whispered as he rode her.

Reaching between her legs, she fingered her clit while he pounded her from the back. She felt his thumb penetrate her backdoor as his cocks slid deep inside. It was incredible. She was getting close AGAIN. He smacked her ass and she went over the edge, this time bucking like a wild thing.

Derek was too far gone to hold back. She felt his cock start to pulse and realized that he was cumming inside of her pussy. As high as she was, she went even higher. She rode the orgasm higher and higher until she was a quivering, sweaty mess.

Both of them collapsed at the same time onto the bed, exhausted and satisfied all at the same time. Derek started to chuckle.

"Well, THAT was unexpected," he said.

She cannot help but laugh along. It certainly was not how she pictured spending the afternoon, but honestly, it wasn't far from what she was thinking either.

"So, where do we go from here?" he asked.

But that is another story...

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers
12