Mariana Ch. 02: In the Woods

Story Info
The adventures of Derek and Mariana lead to the woods.
8.1k words
4.69
17.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

In case you missed Chapter 1

Derek and Mariana were two coworkers who were flirty with each other. Mariana was finding attention by wearing progressively shorter and shorter skirts to work. One day, Derek dared her to wear an even shorter skirt and go shoe shopping with him. She agreed and ended up exposing her panties to a complete stranger as Derek watched on. Then he dared her to take it one step further and remove them altogether. Mariana agreed reluctantly and when the stranger and Derek peeked under her skirt, she had an orgasm! They made their way out of the mall, her getting increasingly aroused and her mind clouded. By the time they reached his car, she was running completely on autopilot. Time seemed to pass oddly and they found themselves at a nearby hotel. He took her upstairs and they had sex. And she wondered where this experience and her exposure were leading.

*****

"Do you trust me?" he whispered in my ear. He was directly behind me, holding me against him. His warm breath heated my ear. I nodded... unable to speak at that moment. I was feeling fear and arousal in equal quantities. The conflict was nearly torture. "Then close your eyes and let it go..."

We were outside in the woods, in broad daylight. No one was within view, but the place was one where people came and went. I looked back at him, giving him this questioning look. His expression was open and honest and full of barely contained lust. I shuddered to see the intensity. I nodded slightly again, turned my head away, and closed my eyes.

His hands reached under my skirt, grabbing my panties at the waist, and slowly, ever so slowly, tugged them down to the middle of my thighs...

-

Let me start the story from a couple of days ago.

I found myself back at work in Derek's car. We had just returned from the mall (see Chapter 1). My eyes opened, and we were parked in the garage. He looked over at me, smiling. Wow, what an adventure that was. I had gone from being a mostly conservative woman to showing my pussy to a total stranger!

"Wow, you must have been exhausted. I did not expect you to take a little catnap in my car." Derek said.

I was confused. "That is weird, I do not remember falling asleep."

He laughed. "As soon as you got in the car and sat down, you were gone. I think you may have been sleeping before your ass hit the seat. Oh, speaking of which, I better give you these back."

He handed me the see-through panties I had bought at Victoria's Secret. They were soaked.

My mind was whirling. Did we really go to that hotel? Or, was it a dream? The images of his cock were so real, especially the way it slipped inside of me from behind.

"I think you were having some good dreams," he said, almost as if he were reading my mind. "You made some interesting noises."

"You mean, we didn't stop at the hotel?" I could not help myself from blurting out.

"Hotel? What hotel?"

He looked baffled. "Oh. The one I joked about. No, I do not think so."

"What do we do there, Mariana?" he asked with a grin that nearly split his face.

"We didn't get a room and..." I started.

He looked sharply at me. I was blushing before, but now my cheeks burned.

"And what, Mariana?" he asked. He was enjoying this.

"Um... nothing," I muttered. I could tell he was not buying it, but he did not ask again.

I needed to think. First things first, though: there was no way I could go back to work like this. I reached behind me to grab my bag. Looking inside, I saw my longer skirt. "Thank goodness," I thought.

We were in the parking garage; no one was around. He was staring at me as I took the skirt out.

"I better change", I said, making a little gesture with my finger.

He pretended not to understand.

"Turn around now, naughty boy," I said.

He shook his head and closed his eyes instead.

I looked suspiciously at his face. He had a very slight smile, but his eyes were tightly closed. I hesitated. Did I dare to do this?

I slipped my short little skirt off. The feeling of being bottomless just a couple of feet from him excited me. I spared a glance at his face; his eyes were still shut. I paused, savoring the feeling of my exposure so close to him. It was such a naughty feeling. In fact I could not help but run my finger quickly through my slit.

"Mmmm," I murmured. I looked back at his eyes. He had not peeked yet, but his slight smile had turned into a grin.

And then I pulled on my skirt, twisting my body a little in the car to get it back over my ass. Have you ever tried to get dressed in a sedan? It is not as easy as it looks. I had to shimmy this way and that, and lift myself off the seat to get the skirt on. The thought of him looking at me at that moment, with my pussy arched up in the air, nearly took my breath away.

I got it on, finally. When I looked up, his eyes were open again. "When did he do that?" I wondered. There was a mischievous look on his face, but I could not really tell.

I gave him a very fake dirty look. He shrugged his shoulders. He did not look at all chagrined.

"This should make him happy," I thought. The damp panties went into my bag with my short skirt.

His look was part surprise and part pure arousal. "Aren't you going to put them back on?" he asked.

"They're wet," I said smiling. I enjoyed surprising him.

And we went back into the building. He trailed behind me slightly, saying that we should go in separately. I thought that made sense. I have to admit that I swayed my hips just a little bit more knowing that he was looking at my ass. "Let him look," I thought.

Up the stairs, though, I wondered what he could see. He paused at the bottom of the stairwell as I continued up. I got to the top and looked back down. He was looking right up my skirt!

"Could he really see?" I thought. "I want him to see," came the follow-up thought, unbidden.

My own thoughts shocked me. It was all I could do to not lift my skirt up to give him a better view.

My hands strayed downward, feeling along my sides. Suddenly, his gaze became intent. I felt my waist, my hips, continuing until I reached the hemline of my skirt. Then I grabbed it and started to tug it ever so slightly up. Derek watched and I had the image of lifting the skirt up to show him everything. It was almost an irresistible desire.

But, I have to work here, so I hurried into the office before I decided that was a good idea. It was a close call, though!

As I went through the door, my mind was completely fogged in arousal. The cool air tickled my pussy walking down the hall. It was like a lover stroking me slowly. The few men I passed turned their heads as I went by. Was I giving off vibes? Were they staring at my ass through my skirt and seeing that I had no underwear on?

The walk turned into a strut. "Let them stare." I went to the kitchen to grab water, extending my walk. I received a couple more appreciative glances and the thought of those men went straight down ... there.

-

Derek could not believe the day he just had. "Wow, that was the hottest thing I have ever done in my life!" he thought wistfully.

Sitting at the desk was exactly where he needed to be right now. His recent memory was making his dick hard, almost painfully erect. He was not exactly in any condition to be walking around.

Concentrating on work helped, but then he would have a flashback of the view up Mariana's skirt while the shoe store clerk and he stared at her bare pussy: instant, throbbing, painful erection. He rubbed it a bit and that feeling of needing to cum was becoming persistent.

After futilely trying to be productive for an hour, he grabbed a notebook, hiding his obvious erection as he made his way to the bathroom. Thankfully, no one else was in there. He locked himself in a stall. He unzipped his pants and released his cock, stroking it before it was even out.

Images from the day went through his mind. The pressure grew quickly. He pictured the exact moment Mariana's knees had opened and revealed her glistening, naked pussy. It was soaked. The situation was so blatantly naughty. Before he even had a chance to tear off a piece of toilet paper, he exploded. Cum went on his shirt, his boxers, and his pants. It shocked him how fast it had "come" on.

"Great." He laughed to himself and cleaned up as best as he could. He felt relieved and relaxed. The rest of the day was not entirely productive, but at least he was not completely frustrated. He left the office a happy man. He glanced at where Mariana sat, but she had already gone home. He could not wait to see where this thing between them went.

-

I arrived home that evening, still without panties. All that pent up sexual energy seemed to leave me as the details of day-to-day living intruded. Still, I left them off, feeling myself get moist occasionally as I recalled going up the escalator, or walking through the shoe store, or the dream in the hotel.

The evening passed and I changed for bed. My husband gave me a kiss, and the lights went off. Honestly, I was exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately.

In my dream, I was lying on the bed in the hotel room, Derek was between my legs, kissing my inner thighs and slowly moving his way upward. I whined. I could not seem to feel him where I wanted him to be. The build-up was making me crazy.

His kisses circled my inner thighs. He pulled my knees outward and up, so that I was completely spread open. I felt vulnerable, exposed, and completely turned on. He was teasing me without mercy.

"Please, Derek, lick me!" I whispered.

He chuckled and his kisses became licks on my hip, the crease between my body and my thigh, and then the thigh itself. He darted his tongue into my navel and made a trail down. I could sense exactly where he was going. He would not deny me this time. His tongue made contact with my pussy, my whole body arched

I woke up abruptly. My heart was racing. "Oh my god, I am so wet," I thought to myself. Actually, my dirty side thought, "My pussy is dripping!"

I was completely out of control. I needed sex. My whole body was quivering. I heard breathing next to me and realized what I had to do.

I rolled over and started stroking my husband's cock through his pajama pants. Normally, I liked to slowly tease him to full attention, but not tonight: I did not have the patience. Reaching in, I pulled out his cock, putting it in my mouth. I licked and sucked it. I wrapped my hand around and pumping it, and he quickly became erect.

And then I straddled his hips. I grabbed his cock, positioned it, and put it inside me. No foreplay, no playful teasing, just his cock in to the hilt. I started riding him for all I was worth. Almost before he was fully awake, I was fucking him at full steam.

My day came back to me all at once. I pictured Derek's eyes, his lips and especially how his cock looked fully erect inside his pants. My pace quickened, my pussy squeezing in a rhythmic way.

All of a sudden, a fantasy filled my mind. I was in the shoe store, and Derek was rubbing his obvious erection through his pants. In my fantasy, I reached over and placed my hand on top of his, helping him rub it. Our fingers meshed and the two switched sides, with my hand rubbing his cock.

And then I was on my knees in front of him. Right there in plain view I unzipped his pants. I pleaded with my eyes for permission to take it out and his gesture said that would be just fine. So, I pulled him out, planting a kiss on his head as soon as it was free.

My lips surrounded his cock. And then I started to suck him: long, slow, deep thrusts of his dick into my mouth. I even deep throated him, something I have never done before. The clerk looked on in astonishment. People passed by.

I felt like the star of an adult film. My tongue slowly went from the base of his balls to his head, my brown eyes looking up at him. The manager turned the corner and I thought we were in trouble, but he merely joined the steadily growing set of onlookers.

At this point, I worried that things were getting out of hand. Maybe we should finish somewhere more private?

Except, the onlookers were spurring me on. Their intense attention was making me bold. I even reached between my legs and started to touch myself!

Derek saw where my hand was and I could sense he was close to cumming. He was breathing hard. I reached down with my other hand and stroked his balls through his pants as I sucked.

He gave me a tap on the shoulder. I knew what that warning was for and I just sucked harder in response. My other hand picked up speed also. He closed his eyes and started to fuck my face. I could feel him erupt and I desperately swallowed to avoid drowning. It felt like a great deal of cum went down my throat.

As Derek started cumming in my dream,

I was surprised that the thought of everyone watching didn't embarrass me: it turned me on. The looks just sent me over the edge.

In real life, I was riding my husband hard, rubbing my clit on his shaft. I moaned and nearly cried out, "Oh, Derek!" but managed to turn it into a mumble-just in time. I had the most explosive orgasm.

"Wow," I heard my husband say in the dark. "Where did that come from?"

I had cum so quickly that he did not even have a chance to finish. So, I pulled his cock into my mouth, sucking him feverishly, feeling his balls. In my imagination, I was doing this to Derek. Soon, he exploded, and I swallowed his load, savoring how I had pleased him.

I rolled over and went back to sleep, satisfied, but not completely. A thought came to me just before I nodded off. "I do not feel the slightest bit guilty."

Nothing had really happened yet between Derek and me yet, so there still was time to put the brakes on before it crossed the line. Or at least that's what I told myself.

-

The next morning Mariana woke up and her behavior yesterday seemed nearly unreal to her. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before, and she vowed to herself to rein it in before things got out of hand. The line had not been crossed...

So, instead of wearing one of her (now) many skirts, she grabbed a pair of pants. Granted, they were tight pants. She went through her underwear drawer and saw the tiny set of panties she had bought yesterday.

"It cannot hurt to wear them," she thought.

She spent most of the day avoiding Derek. Where before she would deliberately pass by his desk, today she detoured. Still, she saw him a bit. And he did not fail to stare at her ass when she walked by. She did not linger as usual, but his looks turned her on anyway.

"Calm, Mariana, calm," she muttered to herself.

The panties she was wearing did NOT help. They constantly rode up, wedging themselves deeply inside, making her pull them back down. The back and forth was rubbing her, and she enjoyed the sensation. The next time they rode up, she walked by Derek's desk almost unconsciously.

The panties rubbing her in just the right spot were making her incredibly aroused. His appreciative look as she went by made the feeling more intense. By the time she reached the restroom, her panties were saturated and she worried that her pants would show it. She thought briefly about touching herself right in the bathroom.

"No way," she thought, "I would never do that."

-

Derek noticed how Mariana seemed to avoid him all day. He did not fully understand the reasoning, but he respected her need to have a little space.

"I guess it has been kinda crazy," he thought to himself, shaking his head.

When she finally walked by mid-afternoon, she was wearing tight white pants. This was a break from her pattern lately of wearing cute skirts that showed off her legs. These pants were nice in their own way, though. They were especially tight on her ass and they even hugged her front, outlining her crack. He could not help but watch the play of the fabric as she walked.

He broke from his reverie when her stride faltered slightly as she approached. He looked up at her and realized she knew exactly where he was focused. He felt a little embarrassed to be so caught.

She continued past him and he swore she swung her hips just a little more. The look over her shoulder confirmed that she knew he would be staring at her ass. He grinned as he was bagged and just shrugged. Her return grin assured him that everything would eventually be ok.

Time passed. Derek was absorbed in work, but he noticed that Mariana had not returned to her desk for a while. He thought maybe he had just missed her or she went off to a meeting.

Finally, he saw her return. He looked at her face and she met his eyes briefly. Her cheeks got very red and she looked down as she hurried past.

"What was that about?" he wondered. "Was that a wet spot on her pants?"

-

"I am in trouble," Mariana thought as she departed work. "All I can think about is how horny he makes me feel. I could change my panties ten times a day and they would still be soaked."

Her entire ride home was filled with these thoughts. She struggled with her angel and demon on each shoulder. The angel reminded her that she had been married a very long time and faithful for the entire stretch. The devil on her shoulder whispered about the lack of caring lately from her spouse. It seemed the only thing they shared was sex, and even that felt empty.

She realized her feelings for Derek were reflections of desires that had been there for a while. The naughtiness, the excitement, the compliments and attention all fed her ailing ego. She needed them. And in a weird way, they would help her marriage by filling that need. The devil was definitely winning...

-

The next morning, I told myself, "You only get one chance at this life, Mariana. Enjoy it!"

I dove into the deep part of my closet and pulled out the shortest skirt I dared to wear to work. I rummaged through my lingerie drawer and came up with lacy stockings that ended just above the hemline. And I picked a pair of black silk panties that made me feel sexy. Combined with the lacy black bra and the button-down shirt, it was a great complete outfit.

I looked in the mirror and said out loud: "Looking hot, Mariana."

And for once, I believed it. When I thought what Derek would think of this outfit, I became aroused.

"This should be an interesting day,"

I thought, laughing to myself. I grabbed my keys and my laptop, and headed out the door. On the way, the wind blew my skirt, exposing my undergarments to whoever was watching (which honestly appeared to be nobody). I did not even bother to hold it down. I liked the feeling of exposure. My only regret was that Derek was not there to enjoy it.

And I could not help but think, "Very interesting, indeed!" as I pulled out of the driveway and went to work.

-

When I arrived at this office this morning, I was feeling self-conscious. There was basically no one there, which gave me the courage to hurry to my desk and sit down. I was very aware how short my skirt was, how when I walked fast my underwear most likely showed, and I was nervous.

People started to arrive. I worked and kept smoothing my skirt down, covering as much of my thighs as I could. It was making me mental.

"Calm down," I said to myself. "Just picture the look on his face when he sees you."

I stopped worrying. I just let it go. And I realized that my bladder was basically going to burst.

So, I walked to the bathroom and drew stares from everyone I passed, even some of the women. Heather even said, "looking awesome today, Mariana." And it made me feel good and just a bit more relaxed.

My walk back to my desk was confident. My skirt swayed from side to side, flouncing dangerously as I passed one gawker after another. The feeling of being watched and appreciated was making my pussy juice up. I caught my breath in anticipation as I passed by Derek's desk... but he was not there.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers