Mariana Ch. 02: In the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bummer," I thought.

-

Derek was late to arrive for work. He was rushing to get to this problem and that meeting and just feeling a bit frazzled. So, he barely had time to breathe, never mind wonder if Mariana was going to avoid him all day again today. He saw her for the first time just before lunch. His jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Her outfit was just off the hook today. Through her tight, button down shirt he could see the hint of popped nipples.

But it was her skirt that was fascinating. It was short, no longer than mid thigh if that, and what is more, it was not tight at all. There is this rule about skirts. Either it is super short and tight as hell, or it is longer and "floofy". When a skirt is short and floofy, it is almost certain that the person will be exposed more than they want, especially on a windy day.

He basically stared as she came towards him and resigned himself to watching her go by. Instead, she stopped at his desk.

"Walk this afternoon?" she asked, revealing an odd smile on her face.

"What was that smile?" Derek wondered.

"Um, sure," he said, "regular time with crew?"

"I was thinking a little later, is that OK?" she said, her smile getting broader and even harder to read.

"I am free all afternoon," Derek said.

She leaned forward, getting close. "I look forward to it," she said in a low, sexy voice. And then she walked away.

He thought he caught a glimpse of her bare ass as she walked away, and perhaps something black and lacy. "She is wearing a thong with that?" he asked himself incredulously.

At that moment, a coworker came over with a question. "Help can computer work something you?"

Derek shook his head, "can you repeat that?" His thoughts were not exactly coherent at that moment. He helped with the issue, but his mind was not much into it.

The day could not go fast enough for Derek's sake. At the regular walk time, he saw Mariana and crew go by. "Oh, I guess she is going without me." He was disappointed and confused.

The next hour or so dragged. When everyone returned from the walk, he barely even looked at her as she passed.

"I suppose it is back to wondering what the heck is going on", he thought.

He started to go through all the things that had happened, examining his actions and her responses for clues. Did he make her angry somehow? Was she feeling guilty? Was this flirtation over?

He was so absorbed in thought that he did not even notice when she showed up at his desk. It was almost as if she manifested out of thin air.

"Walk?" she asked.

He basically stared open mouthed for like two seconds. He tried once, unsuccessfully to form an English sentence. And then he gathered himself. "Yes," he said, feeling relieved and foolish all at the same time. But, still confused.

They walked out, just the two of them. It was the beginning of fall and quite breezy out. Derek had this vision of that skirt in this weather and perked up.

-

I grabbed Derek for my second walk, this time just the two of us. He looked surprised. "Maybe he thought I was going to blow him off?"

"I saw you go for a walk earlier and thought you had forgotten about me," Derek said.

I paused, getting close. "That was just a cover walk. You know, so we could go with just us."

"Good idea," he said, sounding relieved.

We made small talk as we got some distance from work. Soon, I could feel the wind lift my skirt in the back. My thong was basically wedged between my ass cheeks, so I knew there was quite the view.

Derek stopped and stared. "Very nice," he said, not quite under his breath. I blushed, but I only made a feigned attempt to smooth it back down.

We continued on, my skirt still blowing in the wind, my hips swaying to music only I could hear. Derek looked on for a few seconds and then hurried to catch up.

"Sorry, I got distracted," he said. His grin showed how much he appreciated the show.

Our talk naturally turned towards sex again. It was so easy to talk to him, I found myself being open and honest. I even chatted briefly about how dissatisfied I was lately in bed with my husband. I could not believe I was talking about this.

Derek looked down as he walked. He took a deep breath. "You know, I had a sexy dream about us," he said. That certainly got my attention.

"Oh really?" I encouraged him to continue.

"Ya," he said, hesitating, "we were lying on my bed talking. You were wearing that pair of tight white pants you had on yesterday. I had my hand..." he stopped.

"Not a skirt?" I asked, surprised.

He shook his head.

"Go on. Your hand was where exactly?" I said with a smile.

He blushed. I did not think Derek was capable of blushing!

"Actually, it was my arm. We were lying opposite each other, your head at the bottom of the bed, mine at the top, we were each on our side facing one another. My arm was between your legs."

I listened intently. The thought of his arm between my legs was exciting.

Derek continued, "You had my bicep trapped between your thighs just above the knee. My hand was through, feeling the upper part of your butt. I was slowly stroking it, and my arm was inching upward."

I could see the image in my mind.

Derek went on. "I was frustrated. I could see 'you' clearly through your tight pants and I wanted to touch you."

I interrupted. "What do you mean, see 'you'?"

Derek paused. "I mean that I could see your pussy outlined through your tight jeans."

The thought made me "mmmm" under my breath.

And then he said, "Just as I was about to give up, you reached down and started to stroke me through my pants. Yet you pretended that nothing was going on. Your hand was pressed firmly palm down on my erection."

The thought of stroking him just like that flashed through my mind. For about ten full seconds, I did not see my surroundings as we strolled. Instead, I had a fantasy of Derek's dream and it turned me on.

"Mmmm," I murmured, this time out loud.

Derek looked at me and smiled.

"And then what?" I asked, wondering where how far this dream went.

"You continued to stroke me, I continued to struggle to touch you. I woke up with a throbbing erection. I was both frustrated and turned on."

Instead of being disturbed or uncomfortable about him having a sex dream, I felt complimented by it. It was a huge ego boost.

"So, that's it? We did not do anything else?" I was deliberately teasing him.

He looked briefly over at me. There was that blush again!

"What do you think it means?" I wanted to hear his thoughts.

He again looked down, taking his time before responding. I could tell he was taking the question seriously.

"I think my mind was telling me something. It was saying that I was attracted to you and that you were throwing up stop signs. But, just when I was about to give up, you continued to encourage me. I think it is a fairly accurate parallel to what is going on between us."

"Wow," I thought. That was way deeper than expected... and entirely accurate.

"You are right," I said. "Until now, we have been playing, flirting, and although some of the stuff we have done is out there," I said. "We have not really DONE anything."

"Right," he said.

"I am not sure if I am ready to cross that line," I admitted. "Part of me," I glanced down, "really wants to. I mean REALLY wants to."

He looked surprised at the admission and the tone I used.

"Part of me has for quite some time now," I said.

He was shocked. I don't think he understood how attracted to him I had been or for how long I had been feeling it.

"But, I have never done this before," I admitted. I chewed my lip.

And then he shocked me back. "I don't know either. We are good friends, we work together, and we each have our own thing. I do not want to do anything that impacts any of that."

We strode in silence for a while, each lost in our own thoughts. I started to feel a little sad.

"How about this?" he started. I could tell he was being careful.

"How about we cross the line together, each with our eyes open. I really want you, Mariana. It would be a shame to stop here. If either of us decides that it's affecting our friendship, our job, or families, then we stop. It will be difficult, but at least we will not have the regret of not trying."

I thought about this, again in silence. Did I really want to do this, I wondered? And then I remembered the hotel dream.

So, instead of telling him yes or no, I started to tell him the dream. How we had checked into a hotel, him calling me his mistress. How he had fucked me from behind. I could not look at him as I recalled the dream, but I could tell he was listening intently. The retelling of it was affecting me. My nipples were rock hard, my pussy was similarly engorged, and my heart was racing.

When I glanced at Derek, I could tell he was aroused. There was a noticeable bulge in his jeans and little hitch to his stride. I felt proud for turning him on again.

"Interesting," was all he managed.

We walked in silence a bit more. And then I made the decision I knew I would make for quite some time. I took a deep breath.

"OK," I said, in barely a whisper.

"OK, what?" he asked. He was smiling.

I had a feeling he knew exactly what I meant.

"OK, let's do it. Let's cross that line and see what happens."

He looked excited, eager.

"But, Derek, I want to go slow."

His eagerness was so obvious it was funny. It was like a puppy with a new toy. It cracked slightly when I mentioned "slow".

"I can do that," he said.

We had made the turn and had started back towards work.

I examined my feelings. I felt... elated. The spring in my step flounced my skirt. The wind blew it even more. I was riding so high I did not even care. I was probably mooning half the houses we passed.

-

Derek took my hand and led me to a path into the woods. I looked a question at him, and he just smiled at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Oh, I wanted to show you this place I found the other day. It is quiet and mostly private," he answered.

I started to worry just a little. Did Derek understand the concept of going slow? Would he push me further than I wanted to go? Was I ready for what he had in mind? He continued to talk with me about normal things.

His voice was quiet and comforting.

I relaxed. At times the path narrowed to one person wide, and he ushered me forward. I thought this was sweet and gentlemanly, and then I realized he was staring at my ass. The third time he did this, I paused and he came right up behind me.

His hands lightly touched my sides. His chest pressed against my back. I could hear his heavy breathing in my ear and his heart beating rapidly. I could not help it; I leaned back against him.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

Part of me was still wary, still in control.

His hands started to rub my hips over my skirt. He pulled into me and I could feel his hard cock press against me through both our clothes. My breathing got a bit ragged. I closed my eyes.

-

His hot breath tickled my ear. He kissed my neck.

"Do you trust me, Mariana?" he said as he continued to rub his hand over my skirt, tugging it slightly upward.

I examined my feelings. I nodded.

"Then close your eyes and let it go..."

His hands continued to grasp me, pull him into me. All of a sudden, I could feel his hands under my skirt. I gasped, but kept my eyes closed. He grabbed my panties and tugged.

"Oh my god," I thought.

Before I really could react, he had pulled them down to mid- thigh, below the level of my skirt.

"You are so sexy," he breathed in my ear.

My mind was a whirl. On one hand, I wanted to go slow. On the other, I felt out of control. But, I trusted Derek and his hands were making me crazy, so I continued to let him take the lead.

I was starting to get this itch deep inside me. I had a deep, burning, yearning to have his cock buried deep to scratch that itch.

I was shocked at my thoughts. "Slow, Mariana, slow."

He lifted my skirt, exposing my butt. And then his hands were on my bare ass, massaging it.

"I think I crossed the line, Mariana," he whispered in my ear.

"Is that OK?" he asked, without stopping.

I breathed heavily, barely able to answer, "Yes."

My eyes were still closed and his right hand reached around, slipping under my skirt and resting on my thigh. It was a scant inch from my throbbing pussy. His fingers tickled me as he used the tips, moving them back and forth, with each pass closer and closer...

I was panting at this point, and my right hand reached back to rest on his thigh. He "mmmmed" in encouragement. His other hand caressed my side. It played on the outside on my breast, giving me goose bumps as it went up and down.

"Can I touch you, Mariana?" he whispered. "Can I put my fingers in your pussy, get them wet, caress your clit?"

That last word was said with almost a hiss. I gasped. My eyes briefly opened, the bright day making me squint. I looked down and my skirt was lifted above my waist. I knew my pussy and ass were in plain view.

His words just before we entered the woods were clear in my mind. He had said these were "mostly private". That meant that people came through them sometimes. I was feeling a bit nervous.

But I was too far past the point of stopping. Closing my eyes again, I nodded.

"What was that?" he asked, pretending not to understand.

I nodded, blushing.

He waited.

"But that would be crossing the line, Mariana. I am not sure. Perhaps we should go slowly. Are you certain?" he asked.

"Yes, Derek! I want your fingers inside of me. Put your fingers in me. Please!" I was not in control any more. My need was great.

His fingers moved slightly inward, making contact with my outer lips. His fingers slid easily on my lips, tracing the outside. I hissed. He continued to tease me, not putting them inside where I wanted them. His other hand remained on my hip, pulling his erection into me.

I heard a rustling in the bush. Was that an animal? Was somebody watching? I kept my eyes closed, but I could picture a couple peering at us. I imagined that they stopped and watched and that they were enjoying the show. I was not used to the feeling, but ever since the shoe store, the thought of being watched got me quite aroused.

I could not resist, I reached back and grasped Derek's hard cock through his pants. His groan of appreciation spurred me on. I stroked it through his jeans. In my mind, the couple in the bushes mirrored what we were doing.

The tip of his fingers darted in, moving my clit. I was melting under his touch. I no longer wanted to go slow. My need was building.

A branch snapped off to my right somewhere. "What was that?" I thought, but I did not look over. Instead, I pictured a man looking from behind a tree, his cock in his hand, stroking as he watched.

My shirt was being tugged. One by one, each button was opened, Derek's whispered words filling my head. "Your breasts are amazing, Mariana," he said, "I cannot wait to see them."

Derek unfastened my bra. I moaned when I felt it release. His hand pulled it up over my breasts, and they were out, feeling the kiss of the wind. And then the kisses became wet and I realized he was sucking my left tit into his mouth.

"Oh my god, Derek," I said.

His fingers continued to work their magic down below. They worked inside of me, but not deep inside. I wanted something deep... very deep.

I wanted Derek to lift my skirt, bend me down, and fuck me right here in the woods. The need to expose myself was urgent, needful. I actually bent over slightly, imagining the onlookers were now seeing my pussy from behind. His fingers moved from my clit, curling inside and feeling under my pelvic bone.

"That feels amazing," I said out loud. Finally, he was touching exactly where I was most sensitive.

Meanwhile, his other hand took advantage of my slightly bent posture, reaching from behind and penetrating me.

My mind went blank for a second. The pleasure was incredible.

And then I had a vision of myself, in the woods. My shirt was open and my breasts exposed. My ass and pussy were also plainly visible. I was bent over slightly and Derek was finger fucking me from the front and from the back: I was getting double teamed!

The vision drove me to new heights. Especially when I saw the people watching me.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

My heart was beating faster and faster. My moan was just a little louder than normal. I was playing to the watchers and loved the attention.

Another rustling of bushes in the other direction and my imagination started to conjure an audience. I could see in my mind's eye these onlookers surrounding us, cheering us on. They were all stroking themselves.

I imagined the couple in the woods had started to have sex. The picture was so clear in my mind. It made me want Derek to be inside of me. I wanted his cock to penetrate me. "Derek, I want you to fuck me," I said.

"Are you sure, Mariana?" he said. The pace of his fingers increased.

"Yes, Derek, please fuck me." I was desperate. The pressure was getting intense. Our imaginary audience continued to urge us on; "suck his dick", "fuck her doggy style", and even "fuck her in the ass" they chanted. Each utterance made me pulse with renewed lust.

He put a second finger inside of me from the front and pumped in faster. I was getting fucked, all right, but it was his with his fingers, not his cock. The cock that I was now grasping through his pants. I started to unzip him.

"All in good time, Mariana."

I was urging him closer, trying to entice his cock to come out and play. He turned his hips so that it was difficult for me to get him out. I was so close to cumming.

"I am going to do everything a man can do to a woman... to you, Mariana," He whispered in my ear.

Pictures of him doing EVERYTHING flashed through my mind.

Suddenly, I was over the edge and crying out my pleasure. I made little effort to be quiet and Derek only increased his pace, sending me higher and higher. My body shuddered and shook and the feeling of being watched was strong.

Derek continued to stroke me for a while. It was amazing and sensual. His stroke went fully in, paused, fully out, paused, and then repeated. And then his fingers were gone.

I was satisfied partially, but also frustrated to not have him inside of me. But, I also had to admit, I was glad that he had resisted my request. I was not completely in control when I asked him to fuck me, and I am not sure I was quite ready for that yet.

Finally, I opened my eyes and looked all around. No one was within sight. There were only trees, no audience. I felt relief that we had not been caught. Oddly, I also felt a little disappointment.

"Am I becoming an exhibitionist, I wondered?" The thought both frightened and excited me.

I could see Derek's cock tenting his pants. It did not look comfortable. I reached over to finish unzipping him, take it out, and suck it. I wanted to make him feel the way he had just made me feel.

Instead he stepped slightly to the side, around me. He pressed in from the back again.

"I want to go slow, too. I want to enjoy each step on our journey. Yes, I would love for my cock to come out right now, for you to blow me," his whisper was turning me on again. "But, for now, I am going to stay on this side of the line."

His hands reached under my skirt again to my naked hips. They traced down to my thighs. He grabbed my panties by the sides, and I expected him to pull them back up.

Teasingly, he tugged them just a little bit. And then he pulled downward and took them completely off. I actually stumbled just a bit lifting my foot, and he caught me nicely.

I was bewildered. He wanted to wait and he took off my panties? Maybe he could not resist? What the heck?