Mariana Ch. 02: In the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better," he said, and he started to walk back the way we came, out of the woods.

I stood there in shock for a couple of seconds. I watched him go without understanding. Then I quickly buttoned my blouse, not even bothering to refasten my bra. He walked out of view.

I hurried after him. The air caressed my bare pussy as I did.

About a hundred yards outside the woods and back onto the street, I finally I caught up to him. My skirt kept flying everywhere as both the wind and the rushed pace sent it upward.

I matched his pace. "Um... panties?" I asked, nearly frantic.

He continued to walk. His hand still held them in a ball. He reached up with the panties inside, and I felt momentary relief. Instead of giving them over, though, he held them to his nose and sniffed.

"Mmmmm, you smell delicious."

I blushed. I made a grab for them. He held them out of reach. I gave a little foot stamp, pouting. He grinned and stuffed them in his pocket.

"Trust me, Mariana," he said.

I looked at his face closely. He was serious.

"I don't know," I said.

What could I do? I trusted him. I let him keep them.

I continued to walk, barely keeping up with his pace as we approached the office. Each step was a struggle with the skirt and the wind.

"Who would see?" I thought as we got closer to the office.

Just when I started to insist he give them back, my skirt flew up again. My pussy and ass were revealed. The wind touched my skin everywhere. The feeling was amazing. I nearly had another orgasm right then and there. It was so amazingly naughty, like an x-rated Marilyn Monroe moment.

So, I let him lead me back with that tiny skirt and no panties. I trusted him. Each blow of the wind would show a bit of my ass, my bare pussy. That along with my erect nipples, and I was ready to step right into a porn as the lead actress.

When we reached the back door of the office, I was again horny as hell and wondering how far this would go. Derek did his "after you" gesture and I went inside. His hand reached under my skirt as I went in through the door, squeezing my ass.

My pulse was pounding. I did not know if I could go through with this. I was really scared. Unbelievably, however, I was also incredibly turned on. Just the thought of doing this was like a key opening in my mind, letting out all the dirty little fantasies I had buried there.

He stopped me just inside the door, pressing against me. I could feel his hand briefly take mine and squeeze. It was a caring, reassuring squeeze. I looked down at my hand. My panties were inside them. I stood there, looking down at them in disbelief.

His eyes were bright. He walked ahead. I watched him go and then headed towards the ladies' room. As I entered and reflected on the day's events, I did not have any regrets. All I could think of was what would come next and how far I would go in my newfound hobby of exhibitionism.

I looked down at the panties in my hand. I had a brief struggle with myself. This time, the angel did not have a chance.

"Screw it, I only have an hour left."

And I left to strut back to my desk, swaying my hips as I went. I saw a couple of my male coworkers double take as I went by. I wondered if they could see my bare ass as I flounced by, my skirt swaying. I even saw a man staring at my chest, at the nipples threatening to make holes in my shirt.

My bra was not quite fastened and I was completely bare under my skirt. It felt amazing...