Marianna Lends A Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

Reaching over, I cupped her chin and lifted her face up, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. Her dark skin had taken on a crimson tint to it, but I would have none of that.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, Marianna," I said to her. "How incredible you are. May I?"

Without waiting for an answer, my hand went to her exposed armpit, and as my fingers touched the coarse, damp thicket I heard Marianna gasp. Trying not to tickle her, my fingers first slid over the lush fur. As she offered no resistance, I let my fingertips rake through the rich hair, no easy task seeing as I had never even seen an armpit so hairy before, much less had the opportunity to touch one.

The volume and denseness of her armpit hair was quite amazing, but I also found the deep rich hue fascinating. It was almost as if it was another color altogether, reaching a level of black that I had never seen before, and was emphasized further against the paleness of my fingers as I pulled a few strands outward before letting them spring back into the hollow.

Marianna's eyes had a glazed look about them, and she shivered a couple of times as I continued to work my hand through her armpit. Getting bolder, I found myself lowering my face toward Marianna, looking up at her for any sign that what I was going to do was unwelcome. I got no such sign.

I slowly buried my mouth in Marianna's armpit. The raking I had done had unleashed her natural scent, and the aroma was strong and slightly pungent. I inhaled her smell, so erotic by the lack of masking perfumes, and I was so aroused that I proceeded to cover her armpit with kisses.

The coarse bush was so thick and dense that it had a springy effect on my cheeks as my lips lavished affection on her. My tongue slid through all the way up to the inside of her bicep, where the hair was finer and less thick, and for the first time I noticed how heavy Marianna was breathing.

My mouth burrowed back into the jungle, tongue slashing and slobbering, tasting her like the animal I felt like. She was reclining backward, with her head on the back of the couch, and I had to lean even further which was killing my back, but was beyond caring.

As my tongue began to attempt to burrow under the armhole of her blouse, I could feel Marianna's body tense up very suddenly, and then she let out a loud exhale. When I looked up, her face had the distinct look of someone who had just... could it be?

Suddenly, Marianna lowered her arm after extracting my head, and moved me back to an upright position.

"But sweetie, you have another armpit," I said coyly. Not to mention what seemed to be a cute pair of titties, and then what I only could fantasize about below.

"That sitting, the way you were, is not good for your back," Marianna cautioned. "Besides, you look tired. You need to get your rest."

"I'm fine," I insisted, and although I was aching, I was not ready for bed.

Marianna was of the opinion that I was.

Chapter Five: Taken to bed.

Once inside the bedroom, Marianna silently undressed me and eased me down onto the bed, face first. My cock was erect, which was the normal state around Marianna, and as I lay upon it I was tempted to give the mattress a hump or two. Any such movement would cause an immediate explosion, so I fought the urge while hearing Marianna leave the room.

When she returned, I felt a cool sprinkle of fluid on my back, followed by an aroma of vanilla. Marianna's hands began rubbing the lotion all over my shoulders and upper back, taking care to avoid the scar of the operation with anything but the softest touch. Her gentle kneading felt so good that I began to drift off into a half sleep.

The spell was broken as I felt her hands on my ass cheeks. I giggled a little bit as I felt her hands squeezing and rubbing my buttocks, but it felt so nice that when she ran her hand up the crack of my ass I said nothing.

Before I could react, I felt Marianna's hands prying my legs apart slightly. Her oiled fingers stroked the underside of my balls with one hand when abruptly I felt her slide a slick finger into my ass without warning.

Gasping, I recoiled from the initial peneration, but as she worked her finger into this previously uncharted territory, my body convulsed as the tip of her finger hit a particularly nice spot.

Marianna caressed my insides as I clawed at the pillow that cradled my face. My legs were twitching uncontrollably, muscles quivering as I whimpered helplessly under her touch.

"This you like?" Marianna asked me huskily as her lips grazed my ear.

I gurgled a response that she took as a yes, and continued her anal assualt on my virgin ass. Any shame I felt at being introduced to such a thing by a young lady so much my junior was forgotten as I basked in the pleasure she provided.

When at last Marianna pulled her finger out of me and rolled me gently onto my back, I felt my cock tear away from the fabric of the bedding, the underside of my dick lightly glued to the sheet by the precum that had oozed from my dripping member.

I was panting like a dog as Marianna held a bottle of baby oil over my swollen cock. As the oil hit the crown of my pecker, it sprang around wildly. Marianna seized the root of my member tightly while running her other hand up and down the length of it, fully lubricating it with the oil.

Pinching the base of the shaft almost savagely with her left hand, Marianna's right fist began slowly stroking my cock. Up and down her fist traveled, hitting the back of her other hand on the downstroke and running over the very sensitive tip before going back down once again.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity, while I squirmed and bucked and thrashed under her magical hands. Whatever she was doing to keep me from cumming with her tight grip was working well, as even my thrusts upward could not get me off of the brink of orgasm that I was teetering on.

My moans and groans were not lost on Marianna, who looked at me with her mouth open and eyes twinkling.

"This make you feel good?" Marianna asked, her greased hand sliding down off my cock to my balls. "Do you like what I am doing to your manhood?"

"Yes," I squeaked meekly, and I jumped when Marianna's hand began handling my sack roughly, twsiting and pulling on my balls.

"This does not hurt?"

I shook my head no, looking down to watch Marianna's busy hands in action.

"Looks kind of scary," Marianna said. "So hard and big and so wide I cannot get my hand all the way around it."

Was that my cock? Beet red and swollen, it was so taut that it looked like the skin was going to rip. I needed to cum... needed to badly.

"Please," I whispered.

"You want to make the cum?" Marianna asked.

"Yes... please," I half-sobbed as my sweat soaked body was almost convulsing.

Marianna nodded, and suddenly released the death grip she had on the base of my dick and began pumping my cock with both fists. I let out... was that actually me?... a tortured howl as I felt my whole lower body tingle.

I felt like I was going to faint as I began ejaculating wildly, my orgasm so strong it took my breath away. My cock spat wads of cum a foot into the air as my balls emptied, and I finally reached down and grabbed her hands as the intensity grew unbearable.

Catching my breath while my cock spasmed in Marianna's grip, I looked down at the crazy mess I had made. My stoamch and crotch were drenched with my seed, and the chalky goo was draped on her hairy forearms as well. I was drained.

"Oh Mr. Phelps, I mean Edward," Marianna said as she looked at the carnage. "Do you always make the big cum?"

I shook my head weakly as I tried to remember such an amazing orgasm. Probably when I was kid the first time I jerked off. Nothing remotely like what had just occured.

"Guess you weren't kidding about not being innocent," I said, remembering her comment of earlier in the day, because that was the work of an expert.

"Uh, what I tell you before was not really true," Marianna said as she cleaned me up as best she could, after I declined the offer of a bath. Too weak to stand, and my back was throbbing, I was in bed to stay.

"Oh?"

"Yes, it was more like the... exaggeration. Is that the right word? I will tell you tomorrow if you want," Marianna said before leaving. "But you were only the second man I ever touch like that."

"Oh," I said, confused and still reeling from what had just taken place. "Wait Marianna, tomorrow is your day off."

"You do not mind if I come anyway to see you?"

Chapter Six: Marianna's day off.

True to her word, Marianna came by and drove me crazy. Not intentionally, I intially thought, because it was the pink sleeveless top she wore that was responsible for my insanity.

The more I thought about it, the more I thought that maybe it was intentional. She could see the effect her arms had on me, and how I watched and waited for the moments when she would lift an arm and reveal her hairy hollow. The rest of time, I just took pleasure in her downy forearms, or the sprays of hair that peeked out of hiding even when her arms were at her sides.

Marianna gave me a bath, and although I was hoping for a little release, just the soaping was enough to keep my interest. After the bath and dinner, she ended up taking me into bed. I was hoping for another massage but instead was just guided into bed.

Something caught Marianna's eye as I slid under the sheet, and when I saw what she had found I cringed with shame. She had a puzzled look on her face as she picked a sock. Twisted and frozen into a bizarre shape, it was stiff and stuck together. She looked at me, and then the sock, and blushed a little. I was way ahead of her, and felt the redness burn my face as I watched her try to figure it out.

"Uh..." I said lamely. "Well, I woke up in the middle of the night and I was very - excited. From dreaming about what had happened earlier. I couldn't sleep and so I... you know?"

"You put the sock on your manhood?"

"Yeah," I admitted. "Keeps the mess under control."

"And you do to yourself?"

"Yes."

"Oh," Marianna replied.

"If it matters, I was thinking about you when I did it."

I didn't know whether she would take that as a compliment, like I had meant it to be, but a little shy smile appeared in the corners of her mouth.

"I don't think many people ever do that when they think of me."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," I told her. "Maybe if you walked around dressed like this instead of all covered up, you might be surprised."

"No," she said firmly. "Could not do that."

"You promised me a story," I reminded her. "About how you got so good at - you know."

"I don't know if I can tell you," Marianna said haltingly. "I feel kind of shame."

"Not around me you shouldn't, honey," I assured her.

"I don't want you to think bad of me."

"Not a chance. Here, why don't you lay down next to me and tell me all about it."

Marianna began to lay down and then stopped, first going over to the lamp and turning it down to the lowest setting before returning and laying next to me on her side.

"What you want to know?"

"Well, first you said that you were not innocent, and that how had been with lots of men. Then last night you said that wasn't true."

"No, was not true," Marianna sighed. "No boys ever want to be with me. Back home, I had an uncle and when I was growing up he tell me he feel sorry for me."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I am so hairy and ugly."

"Listen," I said sternly. "I'm not going to listen to you talking that way about yourself. So you're hairy? So what? Many men don't like that, but some men, like me, obviously do. But you are not - repeat not, ugly. I find you very erotic looking. You have beautiful eyes and a very pretty face."

Even in the dim light I could see Marianna's reaction to my praise. While I would never say anything to hurt her regardless, the fact was that she was an attractive young woman. She had an sultry Mediterianian look; her skin was smooth and olive toned, her cheekbones were striking and she had a flawless smile.

As for her body, it certainly looked fine as well, although I still hadn't seen her with any clothing off. That was something I was hoping - praying to see.

"Edward, you make me feel so good when you say the nice things to me," Marianna said, with a catch in her voice.

"All true," I told her. "I will never, ever lie to you."

"Well, my uncle, he tell me that no boys like me because of all my hair, but he feels sorry for me. He tell me that he will help me learn how to please a man. He says that maybe if I am real good at pleasuring the men, they will not care so much what I look like."

"So he took advantage of you?" I asked in dread of the reply.

"Well, he teach me how to handle a man and how to give a man pleasure with the hand and with - the mouth. He said he did not want to do anything to my body because that would be wrong, and because he could not get excited if he looked at me too much."

The whole thing sounded wrong to me, but I said nothing, realizing how difficult this was for Marianna to tell me as it was.

"I have a hunch he got plenty excited looking at you but didn't want to admit it," I offered. "So did your parents find out about it?"

Oh no!" Marianna said with a start. "They would kill him if they find out. Me too most probably. My uncle he tell me that it was our secret and should never tell anybody. I never did - until now."

"Your secret is safe with me Marianna," I told her. "So you are still a... virgin?

"Yes, in a way."

Chapter Seven: Kind of a virgin?

"In the academy, I had a teacher who liked me very much," Marianna explained. "We got to be very good friends and very much confidants. We did things together, and then we did other things. To this day today my teacher and my doctor are the only people who have ever seen me naked."

"Really?" I said with astonishment. "Of course, if you were to take your clothes off now then I could be the third."

"No," Marianna said with laugh, "Don't want to scare you off."

"You don't really think I would be anything like scared, do you Marianna?" I asked. "I think you know how I feel about you."

"Yes," Marianna said deliberately. "Maybe for me, I am the one that is scared."

"I understand. Just let me say that I'm very jealous of the doctor and the teacher. They must be very lucky guys," I said, and then thought a second. "If the doctor was a guy," I added.

"No, the doctor was a woman," Marianna said slowly, looking at me cautiously.

"Well then, your teacher was a lucky guy," I replied.

"No, the teacher - she was not a guy either."

I tried to keep my jaw from dropping, but must not have succeeded, judging by the look of horror on Marianna's face. I recovered quickly, however, and touched Marianna's hand to reassure her.

"Please don't think bad about me."

"Bad? I don't think anything bad," I told her, as she buried her face in my chest and sobbed a little.

I felt her warmth radiate through our clothing, and her womanly scent filled my nostrils. Obviously she was not aware of the way men think, because I certainly didn't think less of her after hearing that. Truth be told, I was quite aroused at the thought.


"Nothing to be ashamed of at all," I told her as I put my arm around her. "My wife - she had experiences with other women when she was young."

"Really?"

"Absolutely," I assured her, adding that when she would tell me about it, I found the stories very erotic.

"As long as you were a willing party to it," I added. "I see nothing wrong with it at all."

"I was willing," Marianna said. "She was very nice to me, and she did not mind the hair. She actually liked it."

"Not as much as you do," she added, and giggled into my chest.

Marianna proceeded to tell me all about Carla, her teacher, stories she had always kept inside and afraid to tell anybody. I was a more than willing audience for her tales, but after hearing about Marianna and her teacher, I was very... stimulated.

"This telling about Carla and me - you find this exciting?" Marianna asked after noting that my pajama bottoms looked like a tent once again.

"Very much so," I said, not mentioning that I found that a lot more erotic than hearing about her sleazy uncle. "I think it's wonderful that someone else saw how beautiful you are and made you so happy."

"I have to go now," Marianna said, but as she said that I felt her hand slide down my chest and undo the clasp on my pajamas, freeing my trapped erection.

"You can stay," I suggested, but she nodded no curtly

"I don't want you to have to make a sock dirty tonight," she said while sliding down toward my crotch.

"You see, when I tell you that I was only with boy before, it was true," Marianna continued, grabbing my cock in her hand.

"My uncle," she continued as she brought her face down toward my swollen member. "His thing, it was no bigger than a thumb. You - yours is so much bigger. I only hope that you are not too big for me to pleasure."

As Marianna's lips slid down the head of my pretty ordinary sized cock, I resisted the urge to tell her how wrong she was. Why ruin the thrill of hearing such things said about you for the first time?

Instead, I just watched as Marianna's mouth glided up and down my stiff cock with passion, her hand churning my balls with such intensity that I knew I could not last.

I warned Marianna that I was about to cum, and when her response was simply to take me harder and deeper into her mouth, I relaxed and let my orgasm fill her throat. She accepted my seed without hesitation, and didn't stop until I was drained and limp.

"I want to see you," I told Marianna before she left. "I want to see all of you and I want to make you happy like you have made me."

"Soon," Marianna said. "Maybe soon."

Chapter Eight: More is revealed.

Marianna became an obession of mine over the following days. I lived for her arrival and hated it when she had to leave. I was falling in love with the girl, and not just because of her body hair.

I loved her smile and the twinkle in her eye whenever something made her happy, such as my unbridled worship of her beauty. Her fractured use of the English language always made me chuckle, though I could see that her efforts to become more fluent in speaking were paying off, as her malaprops were becoming less and less frequent.

The fact that she made efforts to be with me almost every day made me think that she liked me at the very least, but given the wide difference in our age, I was sure that she would find someone her own age any day. I just made sure to enjoy every day I had with her to the fullest.

She was still exceptionally modest, and it wasn't until a week after the evening I have just described, that I was finally able to get a little better look at the beauty of Marianna.

We had just finished watching a movie on TV, and she was going to give me a massage. I had claimed to be aching, and although that was a bit of an exaggeration, it was something that Marianna enjoyed doing.

For some reason she found my almost sixty year old body interesting. While I was in decent enough shape for a guy my age, it wasn't like I was Paul Newman or Robert Redford. Still, she seemed to love rubbing and touching me, especially my cock and balls, so who was I to say no?

She was wearing a short sleeved blouse on this night, and as was my custom, I encouraged her to take off her blouse. It was something that I kept at constantly, as I really wanted to give her some "pleasure", like she always said she wanted to give to me. On this night, she hesitated, and I kept at it.

"You're so beautiful," I told her, just like I always told her. "I really want to see what you look like underneath your clothes. You've see all of me countless times."

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers