Marianna Lends A Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This feels funny," Marianna said. "Also make them feel even smaller now that in this country my bosom is the B-34 instead of 75."

"Almost over," I assured her with a chuckle. "It'll be worth it."

The woman came back in a second with her arms full. Marianna tried on one and smiled, looking into one of the mirrors that surrounded us.

"I'll bet that feels more comfortable," Frances said as she looked at the results of her measuring. "Perfect!"

"It is - does feel so nice," Marianna said as she modeled for me.

Marianna tried on a few more, and I was especially taken by one that made her already gravity defying cones even more wild looking.

"Oh my," Frances said. "That is a bit much."

"We'll take that one too," I nodded to the woman, who shrugged her shoulders. "One for me," I added.

It occured to me, as I watched Marianna put on her blouse over one of the bras we had bought, that she looked even more incredible that she did before. What a difference a bra makes, I thought as I looked at Marianna, who was no longer slouching but standing up as proudly as those breasts of her did even without support.

"I have a hunch that the boys are going to take notice of you now," I said to Marianna in the car, thinking at the same time that I was going through considerable effort to make her look so good that somebody her own age would surely notice her now.

So be it, I said to myself. What happens, happens. As long as she's happy.

"You say to the woman, you were my boyfriend," Marianna noted.

"Well, I didn't want to explain, but I'm not really a "boy" either, am I?"

"No, I mean when you say that, I felt..."

"Embarrassed?"

"No. Happy," Marianna said. "You made me feel so proud."

I looked over at Marianna, and watched a tear trickle down her cheek. For once, I was speechless. If I tried to speak, I would have joined her.

"She was a very nice lady," Marianna said as we continued on our way. "Did you tell her to say the nice things to me?"

"Nice things? I didn't say anything to her that you didn't hear. Why?"

"She was just a very nice lady then," Marianna suggested.

"Now you have my interest piqued, Marianna. What did she say?"

"She tell me that I have a beautiful body."

"Well, I think you're the only person that can't see that," I suggested.

"She give me her card too."

"I got one too," I replied, but then I glanced over at the business card Marianna was holding.

"What's on the back?"

"It say Fran, and it has a phone number on it."

"Is it the same phone number as the one on the front of the card?" I asked.

"No, it is a different number."

"Oh."

"Is that a bad thing?" Marianna asked. "She tell me that if I ever want to call her and talk the girl talk with her, I could. She also tell me that if I want to have some coffee with her I could too."

"Well, I don't know for sure, but it sounds like she was interested in you."

"Oh."

"I could be wrong," I suggested. "I can't believe all this took place without me noticing it."

"She not say it loud, and she say this when you were looking at that nice nightie in the front of the shop that you bought me. Are you mad?"

"No," I assured Marianna. "And I could be wrong too. It's a guy thing that always pictures women being with other woman. Like when she was measuring you, she sure seemed to be touching you a lot more than might have been necessary."

"Yes, I thought so too," Marianna mused. "I did not know because nobody ever measure me before. She touch the hairs under my arms many times."

"Well, you don't have to call her up just because you got her phone number."

"I know that, but it would have been nice to have a friend to talk to about things. The only girls I really know are my relatives, and I cannot tell them some of the things that have been happening to me, you know? Like with you and me?"

"It's up to you," I said as we got to my place. "I don't really think that she would want to hear about me doing anything with you though. I wouldn't get mad if you called her, as long as you tell me everything that happened," I joked.

"That's right. You like very much when I tell you my stories with my teacher."

Just another thing to think about, and another thought to trigger the erections that took place whenever Marianna was around.

Chapter Eleven: Marianna's gift.

Marianna was sitting next to me on the couch. She was wearing the sheer and skimpy yellow nightie that I had bought her that day at the woman's shop, and she looked fantastic in it.

She wore nothing underneath it, so confident had she become in her body image, at least where I was concerned. As she sat there with her leg up on the cushion next to me, I could see the jungle of hair that covered the valley between her legs. Marianna saw where my eyes were occupied, and she not only didn't mind, she slid her leg up higher to give me a better view.

"That nightie looks so cute on you," I told her, resting my hand on her shapely thigh and running my fingers slowly up, watching the downy hair on her upper legs feather upward as I touched it.

"I love it," Marianna said. "It makes me feel like a real woman."

"You are a real woman," I reminded her. "You're the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Not yet," Marianna said. "Not yet have I become a real woman."

I looked at her with a puzzled expression, not really understanding what she was referring to.

"How does your back feel?"

My back felt alright, I assured Marianna. While I wasn't ready for mountain climbing or anything strenuous, it had gotten better over the last few eeks. So much so that I feared I would be losing Marianna's professional services the next trip I made to the doctor.

That had crossed my mind more than once, I freely admit. Without Marianna needing to come her during the day, would she be as eager to visit me at night? The thought of her bathing some other guy actually made me jealous, even though I knew it was inevitable that she find someone closer to her own age.

"I want us to make love," Marianna said simply.

Making love? That was something that I hadn't even considered. Marianna was a virgin.

"Us?"

Marianna nodded.

"I think about it very much," Marianna said as she cuddled up next to me. "All the time I think of it."

"I don't know what to say," I told her. "I've thought about it myself many times, but I thought you would want to save yourself for someone... you know... special."

"I have," Marianna said. "That's why I want you to be my first."

"Come," Marianna said as she helped me up from the sofa. "I will be gentle with you like you will be with me."

We went into the bedroom and I let Marianna undress me like she often did. He hands were all over me like always; nibbling my neck and licking my nipples as she rubbed herself against me.

"You are always so hard," Marianna said as my cock sprang into view. "So big and hard all the time for me."

"Because of you," I corrected her. "Always because of you. I love you."

I hadn't said that before to Marianna. I always thought it was obvious, but had left it unsaid. How silly it was for a man my age to be saying that to a girl so young, but I no longer cared how silly I sounded.

"I know you do," Marianna said after kissing me. "And you know that I love you. You've given me so much, Edward. You make me feel happy all the time. You make me feel good about myself. Now I want to give you the best gift I have."

My hands took the bottom of her nightie and slowly pulled it upward. Marianna raised her arms high, and as the nightie came off I leaned over and kissed the thick tufts of hair under her arms, cupping those astoundingly pointy breasts as I did.

We were on the bed, kissing and licking each other all over. My mouth explored the furry grotto where my cock would soon be visiting for the first time, and Marianna's lips were priming my tool as I tongued away.

Woul I be able to do this? It had been so long since I had been inside a woman. It wasn't a question of being able to stay hard, it was more the doubt I had about my back. Another month or so, and there would be no problem. What about now? I so wanted this to be good for her.

As it turned out, Marianna had already thought of that. We had rolled around a bit, and when I had ended up on my back, Marianna climbed on top of me, straddling my thighs. She pumped my cock while looking very scared.

"I love you," I mouthed as she looked down at my erection throbbing in her clenched hand.

Biting her lower lip, Marinna raised herself up over my cock, guiding it into the dense thicket. I felt her wetness on the crown of my dick as she rubbed it up and down her pussy lips.

Marianna winced as she put me inside of her, but my entry was stopped as soon as it began. I felt like I was trying to put my tool through a trampoline. Suddenly, Marianna let out a cry, and as she did, I felt myself slide into her.

Slowly, my cock penetrated Marianna, and as I tore through her membrane I watched the tears pour down her cheeks. Glancing between her legs I saw the considerable evidence that proved I was indeed the first to enter her.

Marianna was crying but began to move herself up and down on me. She was so tight... almost impossibly tight, that it felt like my cock was inside a vise. I reached up and grabbed her perky tits, kneading them while giving her a little support.

A brave little smile started to appear on her face as the pain began to ebb. Her humping began to increase in speed as the smile grew and the tears ended. Soon Marianna's face was beaming, her hips rising and crashing down on me as I went deep inside of her.

Her mouth wide open, she let out a wail that was synchronized with her pussy crushing my dick savagely again and again. I fought to keep from cumming as Marianna's body danced and contorted wildly.

Now Marianna's tears were from joy, as she bent over and kissed me. He hips never slowed as her lips smothered me with affection, and it was only another minute or so before she began going crazy again from another, milder orgasm.

"I love you - love you!" Marianna gasped as she caught her breath. "Hurts - but so good! Make the cum inside of me Edward!"

That wasn't going to be a problem, as I had been fighting the feeling ever since we had started. There was no way to stop it anyway, not after Marianna raised her right arm high and took her left hand up to her armpit, pulling and toying with the hair while smiling at me.

My cock jerked inside of Marianna, and the first blast made Marianna jump in shock. My groans accompanied the tingling caused by my nuts emptying themselves into her. Marianna eased down onto my chest as my orgasm faded, and as I grew flaccid inside her we held each other tightly, totally lost in the afterglow.

Epilogue:

How long will this last? Who knows? I'm back at work, and Marianna now takes care of someone else, this time an old woman. We see each other almost every night, and the friendship and love still grows, and the sex is as great as sex can be. My back works well, and any fears that this almost 60 year old man can't keep up are long gone. Who needs Viagra? All I have to do is look at Marianna and I turn into blue steel.

I still expect that she will some day find somebody more her age, but for now I'm too busy enjoying Marianna to worry about it.