Marianne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Lay on your back.”

He squirted baby oil between my breasts and rubbed it in so I was slick and oily. Then he squirt a small amount into his hand began stroking his cock till it was nice and lubricated. He put the bottle on his nightstand and straddled my chest. He laid his huge cock between my breasts and pushed them together so his cock was squeezed tightly between them.

“Have you ever been fucked liked this before?”

“No!”

“Good!”

He began moving his hips back and forth slowly, sliding his huge rod between my slippery tits. I’d never done this before, it was getting me very hot and my pussy began to drip again.

He quickened his rhythm till he fucking my tits in a frenzy. His slippery cock was sliding between my well-oiled breasts while he squeezed them together tighter. I was so aroused by this that I could feel my orgasm building.

“I want to cum between them, do you mind?”

“No, cum for me Matthew!!!” I moaned. The thought of his hot load shooting between my tits and all over my neck was what sent me over the edge. I began bucking my hips while I came, at the same time I felt his cock spasm and the first shot hit me in the neck, the next stream hit my chin and the rest squirt between my breasts.

He collapsed in a heap next to me on the bed and I had to giggle. I had never had a man do that to me before, a few wanted to but I was never interested in trying it. With Matthew, anything was possible and I was willing to let him do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

I reached up and began rubbing his creamy load all over my breasts and nipples, it felt incredible!

“Oh god!!! You look so hot doing that!!!”

I didn’t know he was watching, I thought he had passed out.

“The first day I saw you in the office, you were wearing black slacks and a red sweater, I couldn’t see any cleavage but I could see you had huge breasts and my first thought was how badly I wanted to feel my cock between them. I jerked off that night thinking about that.”

I was stunned! I couldn’t believe he remembered what I wore the first day we met much less that he fantasized about me and masturbated with the image of fucking my tits. All those times I’d thought about him, touching him and kissing him, I never in my wildest dreams thought he felt the same way.

“I love that red sweater! You wore it yesterday and I couldn’t stop thinking about what you would look like without it on. I think that’s why I went a little nuts yesterday and finally made a move.” He reached over and started rubbing my oily breasts. “ Yesterday when you put your hand on my chest to keep from bumping into me I got an instant hard on. The way you looked at me, I knew at that moment that I wouldn’t be able to stay away from you any longer.”

He leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. “I kept going over in my mind how I would get you alone in the office to finally kiss you. Then Pete drove up and said he was leaving early and I should lock up after you, I was in heaven.” He smiled and kissed me again.

“At the time, I had no idea we’d make love, I just wanted to kiss you and have you in my arms. As soon as I was standing close to you and felt you pressed against my body, I was lost.”

He kissed me again while he continued to rub my breasts. “You’re sticky, shall we take another shower?”

“Sure, we can never be too clean.”

We didn’t make love in the shower this time; we just washed each other and touched a little here and there.

We climbed out and began retrieving our discarded clothes in his living room. I hadn’t noticed before, but his apartment was exactly how I imagined in my dream, a chill ran up my spine.

Once we were dressed we headed back to the office to make the arrangements for our trip. He called Pete and let him know the last day of the conference was Thursday, he asked if it would be okay if we stayed Friday, Saturday and Sunday and came back on Monday so we could see the city. Pete felt that we had worked hard enough and deserved a little breather.

Matthew called for airline and hotel reservations, he wasn’t able to get a flight early enough on Sunday and asked me if I would be able to leave Saturday. Things were shaky at home but I still needed to let Eric know.

I called him at work and he informed me he was working Saturday and didn’t mind if I left early.

The tickets were purchased and the reservations were made; now I just had to pack for 10 days. It was almost 4:00 by the time we had our desks organized and our work done so we could be gone for over a week and not come back to a huge pile of papers.

“What time does Eric get home?”

“He’s on the swing shift, so not until 3 in the morning.”

“Would you like to have dinner with me then? We could go back to my place after.”

“That sounds great, considering all I had for lunch was a salad.”

We packed up our things to take to San Francisco and headed to the parking garage. It was pretty deserted, just our two cars and one or two others.

“Do you want me to follow you to your place, this way you can leave your car there and I can drive you home after dinner?”

“Sure! Follow me!” I turned and lifted my skirt over my ass and walked to my car. I looked back and he was gawking at my ass.

“I love your ass!!” He shouted from his car.

We dropped my car at my place and I climbed into his. He drove to a quiet little Italian place and found a secluded booth in the back. We sat side by side and talked quietly while he secretly played with my pussy.

“I’ve never been the type of person to do things like this in public.” He whispered in my ear. “If I could hide under the table and eat you I would!” He spread my pussy lips and inserted two fingers in my already wet pussy. “If I could slid my cock inside you right now, I’d bend you over the table and take you from behind.” He began fucking me with his fingers. “You’re so tight, I love feeling your pussy grip my fingers.” He spread my legs wider and fucked me faster. “Do you like that baby? Does it feel good?” He cooed in my ear. All I could do was nod and close my eyes while my orgasm swept me away.

Once my orgasm subsided, he slid his wet fingers out of my pussy and proceeded to lick them clean. “You taste so good!”

Our food arrived a short time later; we ate in silence but continued to touch each other between bites of our meal. By the time we were done eating we couldn’t wait to leave and be alone at his apartment.

On the drive to his place I reached over and began stroking his cock through his jeans. I couldn’t resist the urge to suck him, so I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. He grabbed my hand to stop me.

“Hey, keep both hands on the wheel, you’re going to need to concentrate.”

I unbuckled my seat belt and lay down on the seat (thank god for bench seats). I pulled his cock free and began licking and kissing it.

“You’re going to make me crash if you do that!”

“No you won’t, just drive and let me enjoy tasting you.”

I resumed my licking and kissing till his cock was nice and slippery. I scooted closer to him and took his swollen head into my mouth. I heard him groan and felt his legs tense, but he didn’t try to stop me. In fact, I heard the quiet hum of power seat as he moved the seat further back so I would have more room for my head.

I slid his cock about halfway into my mouth and began rubbing my tongue on the sensitive underside while I stroked him with my right hand. I heard him moan again and felt the car slow down. I continued to suck him, not caring about the world around me, I was determined to taste his cum.

He made a few turns and then I felt the car stop and he put it into park. I wasn’t sure where we were, but I assumed it was somewhere private where I could suck him off and not worry about prying eyes. I knew it must be private when I felt him reach across my body and lift up my skirt. I turned my hips slightly so he could touch my pussy.

He tasted so good, I could taste his pre-cum and it was driving me wild. I felt him put his hand between my cheeks as he tried to touch my pussy. The way I was laying it didn’t make it easy, so I turned my hips more and put my leg up on the door handle. It must have been enough for him because I felt him slide his fingers between my lips and he started to finger me.

His cock swelled and his balls began to tighten as he grew closer to his orgasm. He started fucking me with his middle and ring fingers while he rubbed my clit with his index finger. I knew he was going to cum soon so I started stroking his cock faster and sucking harder.

“Yeah, oh god! I’m cumming baby!!!!!”

His cock exploded in my mouth sending a hot stream of cum onto my tongue and down my throat. Feeling him cum in my mouth triggered my own orgasm and I came on his fingers while sucking the last of his creamy load down my throat.

I kept his cock in my mouth, licking and sucking it softly until he was completely flaccid; he still had his fingers in my pussy and continued to play with my clit.

“That was incredible baby! Do you even care that we’re parked in my car out in public?”

I stopped sucking his limp cock and looked up at him, “No, I figured if you stopped somewhere it was safe for me to suck you off.” I smiled and went back to licking him.

“Well, it is safe here, I think.” He laughed. “It’s my turn now, get in the backseat.”

I sat up and climbed over the seat into the back, as I did I looked outside to see that he stopped in the parking lot of a deserted office complex. We were semi hidden by some bushes and a few scattered trees. It was dark so I didn’t care, if someone wanted to see in the tinted windows, they’d have to walk up to the windshield and look in. I felt safe enough.

He climbed in the back with me and zipped up his pants. He pushed me back against the door and spread my legs. He kneeled on the floor of the car and pulled me closer to him. My skirt was covering me so he pushed it up around my waist.

“I want your pussy open for me, spread your legs more.”

I spread them wider.

“Wider!” He grabbed my legs and pulled me so I was laying on the seat now. He put my left leg over the back of the seat so my foot was almost touching the back window and he put my right leg over the back of the front seat. I was practically doing the splits but the effect was worth it. My pussy was right in his face, with my legs out of the way he could bury his face deeper.

He put his hands on my inner thighs to keep me from closing my legs even slightly and started licking my clit. He flicked it with his tongue till it was swollen then began sucking on it gently. My pussy was beginning to drip again so he slowly lowered his mouth and sucked my lips into his mouth.

It felt so good I began to moan and move my hips back and forth so he would have to suck harder in order to keep my lips in his mouth. He stopped sucking, “be still, I want to do all the work.”

He lowered his mouth to my pussy again and began sucking up my juices. I could feel his tongue sliding back and forth across my engorged lips, which caused me to get even wetter.

He took his right hand off my thigh and used his fingers to spread my lips. He licked and sucked on my hole and finally stuck his tongue inside me. My legs started to shake as my orgasm built. He stopped fucking me with his tongue and went back to sucking my clit, I felt him move his fingers and he slid them inside me. I moaned and gripped his head as I felt my orgasm becoming eminent.

He pulled his fingers out and started sucking on my lips again, this time I felt his tongue slip inside me and his fingers began to play with my ass. That was all it took, I bucked my hips and started cumming. I heard him moan as my juice shot in his mouth and I came even harder. He put both hands on my hips and buried his face deeper in my pussy while I continued to cum.

He stopped sucking long enough to look at me.

“I’ve never seen a woman that can do that! I love making you cum so hard that it shoots out.”

He lowered his face again and licked me clean.

After a few minutes of rest, we climbed into the front seat and headed to his apartment. I sat next to him and he had his arm around me. It was already after 7:00 and I knew I should go home and pack, but being with him was all I wanted to do.

We arrived at his apartment shortly after 7 and went straight to the bedroom. We didn’t take off our clothes; we just took off our shoes and lay on the bed together. We faced each other and just stared into each other’s eyes. I felt like crying because I could feel myself falling in love with him and I was married! Not to mention that I hardly knew him, sure we’d slept together numerous times in the past two days, but I didn’t know anything about his past, his family or what his plans for the future were.

As I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and studied every contour of his face, I couldn’t imagine my life without seeing him everyday.

Part of me wished I had met him before I married Eric. I didn’t know how Matthew felt about our situation. Sure he is cheating on his girlfriend but he’s having an affair with a married woman. We’re planning on spending 10 days alone in San Francisco starting tomorrow; I didn’t even ask how he felt about all of that.

I didn’t say a word to him but he knew what I was thinking. He took my face in his hands and looked into my eyes.

“I already told you this isn’t something I do all the time. I’ve never cheated on a woman and I’ve never been with a woman that’s married. You’re special to me Marianne.”

I just looked at him unable to say a word.

“I’m falling in love with you and I don’t have any control over that. I can’t keep myself from wanting you and I don’t want to stop seeing you after we get back from San Francisco.”

I felt butterflies in my stomach as he gazed into my eyes. He felt the same way I did but I didn’t know what to say.

He kissed me and I let him. We kissed until our passion for each other took control again and we began slowly undressing each other. He took my sweater off, then my tank top. I took his shirt off and then his pants. I don’t remember when my bra came off or when I took his underwear off, all I remember is that he was on top of me and we were kissing.

I felt him enter me slowly and we both sighed. I felt like I was complete with this man and I never wanted to be apart from him.

We made love slowly but very passionately. He would thrust his hips forward and I would lift mine to meet each thrust. I don’t know how long we made love but I remember my orgasm. It was like being in the ocean on a wave; it started small but built until it came crashing down. He must have cum with me because when my orgasm was over, he just held me.

It was his turn to feel melancholy. I wasn’t sure why, but he was staring into my eyes with such intensity. Finally he kissed me softly then rolled off of me and laid on his side, staring at me.

“What are you thinking about?”

“I’m sorry Marianne. It’s just that….I don’t want you to leave, I’ve never felt this way about a woman. Would you stay with me? I want you to spend the night in my arms!”

“I can’t! Eric will be home in…” I looked at the clock, “in four hours and I have to pack for tomorrow. We’ll be spending nine nights together in San Francisco, tonight I have to go home.”

“Okay, I guess I’m acting a little irrational, I’m never like this.” He gave a nervous chuckle.

“I don’t think you’re being irrational. I’m falling in love with you too! I don’t want to leave, I wish we could be together every day Matthew, I wish we met 7 years ago before I even knew Eric….but we didn’t. We have to be happy with the time we’ll have together now or stop this before we get even more emotionally involved.”

“I don’t want to stop, do you?”

“No!”

“Then I’ll settle for whatever time you can give me.”

We kissed and I laid my head on his chest. We dozed off in each other’s arms. I woke up just before 2:00, he was already awake.

“You leaving now?”

“Yes, I really should. I have to pack and be ready for tomorrow.” I smiled and kissed his chest.

“Okay, let’s get dressed.”

We dressed in silence and walked out to his car. On the way to my place he finally broke the silence.

“I want to pick you up tomorrow, will that be okay?”

“Sure, I’d like that.”

“Our flight leaves at 8:00, so I’ll be at your place about 6:30.”

“I’ll be ready.”

I scooted over on the seat and snuggled next to him. He slipped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. At a red light he kissed the top of my head and inhaled deeply.

“I love the way you smell.”

I put my head on his chest and my hand on his thigh and closed my eyes. I wished I lived further so we’d be able to sit like this longer. We arrived at my place and he walked me to my door. We couldn’t kiss because I was afraid one of my neighbors might see and tell Eric.

“I’ll see you bright and early baby!”

I watched him walk away, he looked sad, probably the same way I looked and felt watching him leave. I waved as he drove off but he didn’t look back. I suppose it’s harder for him if he looks back, I know it was hard to watch him drive away. I wanted to run after him, but I couldn’t.

I went upstairs and started packing for my trip. I made sure to pack all of my sexy bras and panties even threw in a few teddies and a garter belt and stockings. I had to shower before Eric got home, so I grabbed my towel and went in the bathroom. All I could think about was Matthew and how much I wanted to be with him. I pushed those thoughts from my mind and finished my shower.

I dressed for bed and climbed between the sheets, Eric would be home soon and I wanted to be asleep before he came to bed. I thought it might ease my guilt for having spent the day in another man’s bed.

He woke me up at 3:30 to say hi and bye and that he’d be asleep when I left so I didn’t have to wake him. He kissed me on the cheek and rolled over. I thought about Matthew and our trip in a few hours, I fell back to sleep a few minutes later surprised that guilt hadn’t reared its head.

To be continued……..