Marianne: Seduction Of An Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Philip, you are insatiable, lover! You want to go again so soon?"

I laughed and said "I'm not normally like this. You are obviously one sexy woman, Marianne. Look, you've turned me into a stallion."

She gave my cock an affectionate little squeeze. We lay like that for quite a while, in quiet embrace, just playing gently with each other's bodies, discovering a new body in bed. After half an hour or maybe more of keeping my cock just erect, without over-stimulating it, Marianne said, "OK, are you ready to go again, before you go back to Kelly-Anne? How would you like to do me this time?" She was laughing, her right hand enclosing my prick.

I said "Ah, gentleman's choice, eh? Well, I would love to fuck madam doggy style – if it's OK with you."

She didn't reply, just moved her face to mine, kissed me hungrily, did that thing again with her tongue thrusting into mine. Then she positioned herself on the bed on her hands and knees, her legs partly off the bed, her tail at the edge of the bed. I came behind her and positioned my cock at the entrance to her tunnel. I put a finger in her slit and made sure it was wet. It was in fact sloppy with juice. I held my cock there then moved forward. As I did, Marianne pushed back with her legs and my cock was suddenly fully inside. I held my breath and forced myself to wait. She began the rocking movements herself, moaning again.

"Oh god Philip – oh – fuck me- oh fuck my arse – mmm – your cock in me – mmm" as I started to move into her and out. I leaned over and caressed her smooth back, played with her rump, tickled the arse-button that seemed so prominent there (maybe another time?) and played with each rock-hard nipple in turn. Her breasts were hanging down now, floppy but still sexy. My cock was inside her tunnel and I could feel the sides of it, could feel her trying to contract the muscles to hold me in there. I could smell sex in the bedroom and I was drunk on it.

"Marianne, this is so great – I had no idea it would be so – good. I – wanted to get – my cock – in you – but – I didn't know..." I said. As I said it, my cock was encased in the hot pussy of this women of the world, usually so correct and almost prim. I could hardly believe my luck. But neither of us could speak more, because my thrusting was hard and frequent and she was pushing back just as hard. My cock was almost bending as it hit the back of her vagina. I lasted this long only because I had used up so much semen on my two previous cums. But when Marianne's hand snaked back between my legs and grabbed my sac, I came in a rush into her. She didn't, but it seemed not to matter too much to her. She gleefully jumped around and kissed me hard on my mouth.

"Oh god I am glad you came," she said with a wicked look in her eye...

12