Marianne Shows Off

Story Info
Marianne gets out of control at the pool hall.
2.2k words
4.18
99k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend was finally here! My wife and I had plans to go out tonight and since it was my birthday, I was supposed to plan what we would do. I was almost finished getting dressed when Marianne walked in. She was still wet from her shower and not wearing a thing as she came in and pushed me back to the bed and climbed on top of me.

"So, what would you like me to wear tonight?" she asked. Then she rubbed her bare pussy against my cock and grinned at me. She could feel my cock getting hard and pushing against my jeans.

I kissed her and told her, "You had better get up or we might not even leave the house tonight." She pouted but got up and walked over to the closet. I looked down at the wet spot her pussy left on my pants and thought, " Good, she’s nice and wet for what I had planned."

"Well," she said, "What am I wearing?"

I walked over and picked out this skimpy red spaghetti strap top and a black mini-skirt. "Oh come on, " she said, "I haven’t worn that skirt in years and I’m not sure it still fits."

I looked at her and asked her, " What happened to me being in charge tonight?" I knew that would get her. She had also told me I was in charge tonight and she would do whatever I told her. " Are you going to break your promise?" I asked, " And while I’m thinking of it, no bra or panties either!"

"Fine!" she said and took her clothes and headed back to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Twenty minutes later, at least that’s what she says, Marianne announced, "She’s ready."

"Wow ," I said. "You might as well wear nothing at all because I can just about see everything" Her nipples were sticking out against that tight top and I could see the bottom of her ass peeking out beneath the skirt.

She smiled, "Whatever you like, dear!"

"No," I told her, "We’ll save that for later." She looked so good that I had a hard on already and the night hadn’t even started.

"Do me a favor," I asked her, " Turn around and bend over."

"Sure," she said and bent over touching the floor, "Is this good enough?"

I was staring at a very wet and swollen looking pussy. I could tell she was really turned on by looking like a little slut, but that’s okay because that’s exactly what I had planned for her tonight. I was going to parade her around everywhere we went showing off her sexy body. I knew it made her hotter than hell if she thought she turned some stranger on. She fantasized about it every now and then and now I was going to use that to my advantage.

I get just as horny thinking about other guys wanting her and that’s what tonight was really about. That and I wanted to get my wife hotter than she has ever been in her life.

"You bet it is, in fact it’s perfect!" I said, "Let’s get out of here."

It took almost twenty-five minutes to get to the club I picked so I decided to have some fun. I reach over and pulled her skirt up a little higher and slid my finger up and down her pussy lips. She moaned and lifted her ass off the seat to push against my fingers. I pulled beside a semi-truck and slowed to his pace as we got to where the driver could see.

"Don’t look now but that trucker is getting one hell of a view of your pussy," I told her.

That just made her moan even louder and she slipped her own fingers into her pussy. I was having a hard time driving and watching her finger fuck herself for this truck driver. I found myself licking my wet fingers and watching her instead of the road so I sped up. Besides, we only had a half-mile to go before our exit.

Marianne was still fingering herself as we pulled into the parking lot and stopped. "We’re here," I said, "You’re going to have to wait to cum until later." I knew this was going to be a lot of fun from the look in her eyes. She had that "Please fuck me," look in her eye and I could smell her hot pussy from where I was.

"I’m too wet to go inside right now," she whimpered. I got out of the car and pulled her out of the other side.

Her legs shook a little as she stood up and wrapped her arms around me to hold herself up. I reached beneath her skirt to feel the pussy juice running down her legs. I brought my fingers up to her mouth and she sucked them one at a time while she rubbed the bulge in my jeans.

"Time to go inside honey," I said and took her arm and headed for the door. She looked shocked that I wanted to go inside instead of fucking her in the back seat but she came along anyway.

There were a couple dozen guys in the first floor bar and I saw a couple of them practically drooling when Marianne walked by. We were headed for the downstairs where there was another bar and a bunch of pool tables. It wasn’t that crowded and we sat at the bar to get a drink. Marianne could barely keep her ass covered as she sat down on the high bar stool. She twisted the stool towards me and opened her legs slightly, showing me her pussy.

"See , I’m still all wet and it’s making me slide around this stool," she leaned forward and whispered. Just then the bar tender came back with our drinks and I realized he could see my wife’s open legs and everything in between.

"Thanks," he said and left without taking any money. I watched him go to the other end of the bar and say something to a couple guys as he pointed at Marianne. No doubt he was telling them that guys wife down there had just shown him a very wet pussy.

I spun Marianne around and kissed the back of her neck. The guys at the end of the bar were at least a dozen stools away but I’m sure they could see her pussy just fine. I whispered in her ear "I think that the guys down there are looking up your skirt."

She looked up and said, "Really?" Then she spread her legs a little wider giving them an even better view. "Now I’m sure they are looking," she laughed.

Then one of them got up and was headed this way. I felt Marianne take a deep breath as he got closer. I turned the chair as he passed so he could see her pussy while I kissed her neck like nothing was happening. The guy almost tripped as he passed us because he was staring between my wife’s legs instead of watching where he was going. He headed past us to the bathroom.

We decided to play some pool and there was an empty table in the back room. In fact, there were only two tables and there was no one here. "Perfect!" I thought, "A little time alone to get her even hotter."

I racked and broke the balls but nothing went down. I handed the cue to Marianne and she walked up the table to make a shot. Her skirt was so short that it rode up high enough to see her asshole and her pussy looked even wetter than in the car. I came up behind her and pushed two fingers all the way into her wet mound.

She groaned and tried to push my fingers deeper. Instead of making her shot she started fucking the fingers buried in her pussy. "Morrre," she purred, "Make me cum."

Just then the two guys from the end of the bar walked in to use the other table. I pulled my fingers out and Marianne stood up and turned to face me. "That’s twice you wouldn’t let me cum!" she said, "Let’s play!" She walked around the table and bent over right behind the one guy trying to break as she sized up her own shot. The guy behind her drew his cue back and poked the end almost right into her open pussy.

"Sorry," he said as Marianne jumped, "I didn’t see you there."

"That’s okay, " she replied, "I didn’t mind at all!" In fact I’m pretty sure she enjoyed it from the huge grin on her face.

"My name is Matt and this is Jeff," He said. "What’s your name?" he asked her like I wasn’t even standing there.

"I’m Marianne and this is my husband Ken," she answered.

He looked over at me and said to her, "That’s too bad because we could have had some real fun." He smiled and went back to his game.

Marianne missed her shot and waked over to me. "I thought he was going to ask me to fuck him right in front of you," she snickered.

"Yeah, and you looked like you might say yes," I said and took a couple shots until I missed again.

Marianne laughed, " You know, with how horny I am you never know what I might say!" Then she pointed her ass at Matt and Jeff, spread her shoes a couple feet apart and bent over to look at her balls. Both guys stopped playing and were staring at her pussy with their mouths open. She was wet enough to see it running down between her legs. She moved over and spread her legs farther. Her pussy lips opened showing how wet she was inside.

By the time she took her shot Matt was rubbing his cock through his pants. He obviously didn’t care who saw him and he kept it up until Marianne came by me to sit down. "I really need to fuck, now!" she moaned in my ear.

"Great!" I said, "Just let me go to the bathroom first and we’ll go out to the parking lot." I looked over and saw Matt talking to his friend and not appearing to be paying her too much attention. I figured she’d be okay for a few minutes until I returned.

"Don’t be too long, I need too cum!" she pleaded.

I went to the bathroom and took care of business. I didn’t think I was gone more than five minutes but Marianne claimed later that it was closer to fifteen. I couldn’t believe what I saw when I made it back to the poolroom.

There was Matt, laying on the pool table with his pants around his ankles and my wife stroking his eight-inch cock with both hands. Her lips were locked on his fat head. She turned around and swung her leg over him positioning his cock just below her pussy.

Just then she looked up and saw me, "Sorry honey!" she said "This won’t take long." She closed her eyes and impaled herself on his cock . You could hear how wet she was from across the room as she slid all the way down his cock. She needed to cum real bad so she started to fuck him like a wild woman until she was bucking on top of him screaming "I’m commming!"

I just stood there staring at her with my own cock in my hand. I don’t remember taking it out but there I was stroking it, watching my wife fuck some guy we just met on the pool table.

She climbed off Matt and pumped his cock into her mouth. "Cum for me," she said and took his cock all the way down her throat. She pulled off just in time for him to splatter cum all over her lips and down her chin.

I couldn’t believe I wasn’t beating someone’s ass or yelling at Marianne or both. Instead I was climbing up on the pool table and ramming my cock into her drenched pussy. I looked up and saw Jeff on the other end of the pool table offering his throbbing cock to my wife’s lips.

She opened her mouth and he pushed his rod down her throat. Sandwiched between the two of us she started fucking the both of us. Back and forth she pushed as she took us into her at both ends.

Jeff didn’t last long and he pulled out and shot his wad all over her hair and face. She got so excited she started cumming and she rammed back onto my cock as hard as she could. I could feel her milking my cock with her clenching pussy and I let go my load deep inside her.

I pulled out and looked down at my cum drenched wife with the three of standing there pumping our softening cocks. "We had better get dressed," I said, "Before any one else comes back here." I was really talkng to Marianne but the guys decided to get dressed too. I looked at Marianne with that "What happened?" look and she shrugged her shoulders as she straightened her skirt.

"I’ll tell you later," she said, "I’m not sure myself right now."

We all talked for while and Matt seemed concerned that I might be pissed. I told them not to worry about fucking my wife, I would take that up with her. Before we left we actually invited them over for a repeat sometime but that’s another story.