Marianne's Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne looked away, closed her eyes and tried to relax. She felt the blunt head of his cock touch her anus and push. Despite her excitement, despite her lust, it felt odd. It was going to hurt. She tensed and it did hurt, but still he pushed on, slowly. She yelped and tried to pull away but his hands, one noticeably oily, grasped her hips and held her still. His cock pushed on into her tight hole, gently but firmly. Her mouth opened in a silent scream.

"Oh God, why am I doing this?"she thought, desperately. "Why don't I stop it before he tears me?"The head of his cock felt enormous, like a treetrunk. "It will never go in!"

And then she thought of Pierre, of last night, ofwanting this. Trembling, mounting higher on her toes, she strove to relax her anus. She remembered what Élodie had said, how it helped to masturbate. She pushed one hand down beneath her sweating body into the wetness of her pussy. She found her clitoris and rubbed, groaning as she felt the head pop past her sphincter into her rectum. She thought of the times she had sucked Gregoire's cock: how the head was the biggest part. She could feel it now, burrowing into her rectum, pushing the sensitive walls apart, and she had a weird sensation of choking, as though his cock was about to poke through her and emerge in her throat. On and on it went, while Marianne fought to breathe. She didn't know a cock could be so long.

And then she felt hot skin on her upturned buttocks and her still-active fingers brushed against the heavy sac of Gregoire's balls. Behind her, she heard him sigh deeply, and knew that she had all of his cock in her arse.

Gently, Gregoire started to move his cock in and out of her stretched hole. And suddenly, amidst the pain and the bizarre sensations, inexplicably, she came. Instantly, she was aware of the whole area of her inner flesh which grasped the hard intruder: it was as if it all said, as one, "Yes, yes", and then she found she was saying it out loud. A great constricting knot was sliced through and she relaxed around him, and the pushing and pulling became easier and he began to move more quickly, more forcefully, and Marianne thought, "Yes, he's fucking my arse now", and she said "Yes, bugger me, fuck my arse, come in my bum".

Which,of course, he did.

Later, gingerly sitting at her desk and accepting the congratulations of her workmates at her new job, Marianne wondered if it had been such a good idea. It had been an effort to walk normally past that cow Denise. She had hurt like hell, and it felt as if Gregoire's sperm was gushing from her anus, wide open and ruined as it seemed. Gratefully locking herself in the Ladies, she wiped away the sperm and lube, amazed to find her anus its normal size."Never again", she thought.

But as the afternoon wore on, she found herself thinking of what she had done. Images of herself bent over the desk, taking Gregoire's cock in her arse, kept popping into her head, and she found herself wet and aroused again. It was just so dirty and exciting, and when it hurt it only reminded her justhow exciting.

By the time she got home, she was so aroused she threw herself on Pierre, grimy and paint-spattered as he was. She had never been so demanding, fucking herself on Pierre's huge cock until they were swimming in her juices. When he put his finger in her anus she winced but urged him on, lost in lust.

"Let me fuck you here", Pierre gasped tightly.

"Not yet. Soon. Let me get used to the idea," she said.

In fact, Marianne spent the next few weeks getting used to the idea. Gregoire buggered her once or twice a week, usually with her bent over his desk, but occasionally in lunchtime hotels where Marianne would let him fuck her twice, experimenting with positions and lubricants. She settled on a delicately scented oil and she took to lubricating herself before their trysts, feeling wonderfully wicked as she pushed her oily finger into her anus. She began to revel in the ease with which she accepted Gregoire's cock, while the heights to which it took her grew and grew.

And each night she returned to Pierre, ravenous for his body.

Marianne took a gulp of champagne and lowered her fizzing mouth onto Pierre's solid penis. She heard him groan with pleasure. It was Friday night, perhaps Saturday morning. They had been making love for hours. Her pussy throbbed, leaking sperm. Her face and breasts were sticky with come, her thighs and buttocks were wet. She tongued the thick cock in her mouth and swallowed the champagne, sucking hard, causing Pierre to groan louder. Slowly she pulled him from her mouth.

"God, it's big,"she thought, and felt the hot flush of lust explode within her again.

"I'll just be a moment," she said, sliding from the bed." Don't move."

Pierre grinned at her as she let his cock slap back against his stomach. He wasn't going anywhere.

Shutting the bathroon door, she retrieved the small phial of oil from its hiding place.

"God, I'm so dirty," she thought gleefully as she coated her hand liberally with the oil and then bent over. She looked at herself in the mirror, at her heart-shaped arse. "Yes, I look sexy like this. This is how he will see me." Her index finger slipped in easily, spreading its cargo of oil around her anus and into her rectum. A second finger soon joined it. She watched her anus dilate, an orgasm building within her. "Enough", she thought, pulling her fingers out. "Now its his turn." Picking up the phial she went back to the bedroom.

Pierre was still lying there, his penis long and thick against his belly. He smiled at her as she clambered up and took it in her mouth again. She sucked him briefly, then she looked up into his face, the face she loved so much.

"I have a present for you," she said, as she sat up and poured oil from the phial into her palm. As she began to spread it over his cock, his mouth and eyes opened wide. When she was satisfied that he was well-lubricated, she wiped the excess oil onto her breasts, arousing her nipples, leaving them shiny and erect.

She settled down on her elbows and knees beside him on the bed and looked at him with lowered eyes.

"Would you like to put your big cock in my little arsehole?" she asked him, in a voice half little girl, half tart.

"So, what was it like?"

Marianne was silent for a moment amidst the bustle of the café. She thought about Élodie's question, thought back to what she and Pierre had done that night and many times since, and was instantly wet and excited.

"It was like...being mined.....being excavated,,,,,being drilled for oil!"

The two women giggled. Marianne was flushed with the memory. She grasped her frend's hand and squeezed it.

"It was....it was like....Well,you know."

And they smiled at each other.

12