Marian's Sweet Dilemma

Story Info
Scorned wife, finds improbable lover.
8.4k words
4.39
31.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers

It was a beautiful warm June day, Marian found herself daydreaming sitting on her docked boat, lately she found herself spending a lot of time on the boat it's her little get away, and it's a beauty over 40 foot long loaded wit h all the extra's! when her husband Sid is on his so called business trips, and as of late even when he's home. Her marriage hasn't been that great lately, ever since Sidney hired a new secretary who happens to be young and very beautiful, things haven't been the same.

Marian finds herself alone quite a bit, their sex life is the pits, and she's caught Sid lying on more then one occasion all to do with bringing Mary his big breasted flip job of a secretary on all his business trips and telling his wife that's it's not true, but little does he know that I have his pin number for the business account and I sure know how to read two plane tickets on just about every occasion.

Marian refuses, to let it get her down, this 47 year old very vibrant, mother of three all daughters one married two away in college, keeps herself busy in the gym working on her mature body that still looks very good and nice and firm in all the right spots and keeping in touch with a lot of old friends!

It's been a little over a year since she's had her tryst with her young neighbor Mike! She was so nervous that somebody would find out especially when her period came a little late, but all seemed to work out pretty good, and besides the whole thing lasted maybe a half hour, she was horny and a little drunk and Mike showed up right at the right time to take advantage of a lusting wife! It's not like she was having an affair! She gets an occasional hello from Mike over the fence and it's been their secret but when she finds herself horny which has been a lot lately Mikes hard young cock is always in her mind when she masturbates.

Her husband Sid doesn't even come home early anymore on Fridays for their sexual role playing dates. Marian finds her self very sexually frustrated anymore, they both used to look forward to their Friday dates Sid would leave work early, And Marian would be at home warming her self up it was hot sex, they basically had three fantasies one that happen to come true.

Marian as a cheating wife taking on a young lover while her husband was at work, and almost getting caught when hubby came home as her young buck was running out the back door! Her young neighbor Mike made this one come true surprising her in the back yard and took full advantage of her being very horny and a little drunk!

The second one is Sydney's favorite Marian's out on the town with her other married friends, and being approached by Melvin who happens to work with Sid, and supposedly is very well endowed! Well Melvin feeds his shy, naive, wife drinks and get's her dancing having a good time while his hands grope her, and his bulge grinds up against her on the dark dance floor, and eventually talks her into going back to his apt, stopping on the way in an abandon parking lot, so excited about his triumph with the boss's wife he forces her head down to suck off his huge cock, filling her mouth up with cum, then continuing on to his apartment where he has his way with her well into the night!

Sid never gets too far with this one, he gets very excited and usually is blasting off in Marian's mouth or on her, he just can't last too long!

But Marian has her favorite, and that's getting pulled over by one of these young muscled up handsome cops, where she unbuttons her blouse and seductively talks her way out of a speeding ticket! But not before the trooper tells her to drive to this secluded dark road where she sucks him off in her car, then climbs in the back seat and rides him cumming all over his hard manhood till he shoots off deep inside of her, No ticket there!

The charter boat across the dock is starting to load for it's afternoon trip Marian always enjoys the parade of men walking past ready for some fishing, which today is a beauty of a day for it Marian being an avid fisher herself is in the mood to see how their biting, something she used to do with her daughter's quite often, When all of a sudden a familiar figure starts walking down the dock it sure looks like Melvin but something is different he walks right by he's with a young boy.

"Melvin! Is that you!"

"Mrs Sherman, How you doing sure it's me! Oh you haven't seen me in a while not since I shaved my head! So this is where Sidney parks his boat! Man it's really nice, by the way this is my nephew Jamil I take him fishing down here when ever he's in town!"

"Melvin you look so different I almost didn't recognize you! But listen if you were only going out to the bay that's where I'm heading, So save your money, I sure can use the company and besides it's no fun fishing by myself!"

Melvin hasn't seen Mrs Sherman in a while but he sure didn't forget how beautiful she was! Her auburn hair, sparkling hazel eyes, and the one feature he never forgot was her mouth, it was just so sexy, her wide grin, would make his cock stiffen just thinking about what he would love to do with it, not to mention her well preserved body, it always struck him funny what a beauty of a women, would be doing with Sidney?

"Oh sure Mrs Sherman! I never tuned down an invite from a beautiful lady, and I'm not going to start today, especially when it's going to save me money!"

"Alright it's settle then, You and Jamil get on the boat, bait up the poles I'll start her up and we are on our way out to the bay!"

Marian was in her glory telling the guys the in's and out's about bay fishing, she was having so much fun, Melvin is nothing like how Sidney described him, he's very charming and has a great sense of humor, he had them both laughing so hard most of the day, Sid would always say he was a lazy nigger with a lazy nigger attitude! How Marian hated that word, her father used it quite often bringing her up as a strict Jewish girl, he would never say it but me and my sister's knew that it was forbidden to mingle with the blacks in our neighborhood! Not that there was many but Marian would always treat everyone with the same respect that they would give her!

Jamil was having the time of his life we were catching so much fish, but more then once my mind wandered thinking about Melvin's so called big cock that Sid had mentioned, he had heard about it at work, and that we had played it out in our role playing fantasies,Marian had never seen a black man's cock until recently on Sid's computer she briefly stopped in Sid's office upstairs and went to his computer where she had recently found his stash of saved porno sites! This being relatively new to her, Marion wasn't one to ever view such stuff, raising a family and being bought up a strict Jewish women she just never gave it a second thought!

Viewing Sid's porno made her realize just how naive she's been about the whole sex scene, and just what she's missed out on all these years. Her heart would beat so fast and she would get so flush looking at the young studs and their hard member's! and the interracial porno Which Sidney had quite a bit of would get her so wet! The young black bulls with their big black cocks fucking them horny white women would send her heart racing it was too much, a feeling of infidelity and guilt would come over her just watching it for a couple of minutes, and that's all she could usually take before sliding her hand down to her moist pussy and going off to relieve herself but this morning was different she was so horny! Having had no sex for weeks she laid around on her bed and masturbated which seemed like hours Imagining what them beautiful big cocks would feel like!

Marian never realized just how dark Melvin really was, it had her thinking about his long dark meat dangling inside them sweatpants, it sent a lustful chill right to her moist pussy! Today Melvin had worn cut off sweat paints and it wasn't hard for her to see that there was quite a bulge there, Once or twice he caught her glancing at it! Just as Marian had caught him, at one point one of the fishing lines had gone under the boat and she bent all the way over grabbing on to it, sensing her thong was sticking out, and the bottom of her ass cheeks were exposed, she turned quickly to see both of them were enjoying her womanly view.

Suddenly we got a hit on one of the poles it almost went over, we both quickly launched up to grab it, and found ourselves in a awkward position with his long muscular arms wrapped around mine both holding the pole and my ass pressed tightly against his loin area "I'm so sorry Mrs Sherman!"

With a slight grin I said "Don't be silly it's quite alright! What's there to be sorry about? and let's lose the Mrs. Sherman and start calling me Marian!"

Well they had caught their limit, Marian went up top, to pull up the anchor and start heading back Melvin set Jamil up with a trolling rig, and walked up to talk to Marian, he surprised her walking up the stairs quietly and once again wrapping his long muscular arms around her to grab the steering wheel, whispering in her ear "Is it possible to teach me how to drive this home!" His arms had her boxed in, but this time she didn't try to break free.

"Why Mr. Williams do you realize I'm a married women, who happens to be married to your boss!"

Playfully rubbing her ass against his groin area, then acknowledging Jamil downstairs, she smiled and broke out of his grip

"But if it's really the Boat!, that you wanted to drive home!"

She said with her wicked grin! "It's easy to drive this baby, it's simple!" and she showed him the way, to get them back, letting him captain the wheel.

"Melvin if you don't mind we have about a forty minute ride back, I'm going to get some sun!"

Marian starts to disrobe taking off her thin cotton tee shirt, she has on a bathing suit top underneath, But to Melvin's surprise and viewing pleasure she drops her white cotton daisy duke's shorts down, exposing her round full sexy ass, with just a dark blue thong on!

"Excuse Me! Would you mind looking the other way for a minute!"

Marian laughed knowing that she had his utmost attention! Throwing caution to the wind and just not caring she loves playing the tease, She whipped off her thong and quickly put on her bathing suit bottom but not before he got an nice eye full of that sexy bottom of hers. She starts to lotion up standing beside him rubbing the lotion over her breast area lathering up her still firm tits one at a time Melvin could see her erect nips poking through her bikini top, Melvin's cock starts to stiffen up this is one sexy older babe putting on this show for him and he's enjoying every minute of it!

"Mrs Sherman If I didn't know better I would say your trying to tease me!"

"Oh C'mon were both grown ups here! Can you do my back"

She hands him the tube of lotion, he starts to squeeze some onto his hands and goes to work on her shoulders, slowly working his way down to the small of her back, she cautiously pulls her bottoms down about an inch and his hand makes it's way towards the top of her ass, his hand creeps it's way under the waist band her heart starts to beat fast and she get's all goose bumpy!

"Aright that's far enough for now! What about the back of my legs?"

He gets on his knees he's eye level with her plump ass, he starts at the bottom of her shapely legs and makes way to the top, she gasps lightly as his fingers come real close to her throbbing damp women hood.

"O.K. That's enough thank you!" and she goes and places towels down onto the seat cushions and lays on her stomach, Melvin's glad she got up first, she doesn't see him get up and go back to driving the boat, and just as well cause he's fully erect and tenting his cut off sweat pant's he stands there admiring the view her oiled up body her ass raised up a little, when all at once the throttle revs up high, she jumps up comes running over!

"That Damn Sid he told me he had this fixed!"

She adjusted a couple of things, She then began to get up from her bent over position but as she did, her bottom inadvertently grazed Melvin's groin and she felt something very hard and something very big. It could only possibly have been his cock. His big erect cock and it was hard because of Marian's body. Of that there could be no doubt.

Even this casual graze, which only lasted a second or so, told her everything she needed to know! Then she walked back to her towels to lye down. Glancing back quickly to admire the bulge she created, Turned on by the thought that her body was causing such an erection! It made her pussy damp with anticipation!

"It will be alright! That fucking Sidney is worthless! There's not much I can count on him to do anymore!"

She unties her top and lays down flat, the fun and the sun must have gotten to her she fell asleep, because the next thing she remembers is a towel being placed over her breasts and Melvin standing over her.

"You fell asleep and flipped over, I sure wouldn't want them beauties to get burnt, and Jamil surly don't need to be viewing them!"

Melvin's cock was at full mast, the whole front of his pants was one big bulge she looked right at his tenting pants and says " It sure looks like you been getting your viewing pleasure!" She let's out a little sexy moan, and looks down at Jamil who's facing the other way and is not paying one bit of attention to what's going on upstairs. Melvin knew what the moan was, with out her saying it, she was very much interested in finding out more about what that huge cock of his would be like, but not with Jamil being on the boat! Nothing was happening!

Well the boat docked everybody helped tie it down and clean it up, and now it was time for good byes and thank yous, Melvin apologized if there was anything he did to make her feel uncomfortable, and then tried to offer her money for the fishing trip "Don't be silly I should be paying you guys for your company it's been nothing but fun!" and they were off.

Marian went downstairs to shower, the warm water felt good, her nips were erect she washed away the days grime and oil, never seeming to get the thought of Melvin's big hard cock out of her mind! Slipping fingers in and out of her damp pussy Oh she was so horny! It's been weeks since her and Sid had any kind of sex! She got out and laid across her queen size bed her fingers making their way down to her erect clitoris "Mmmmm this is what I need!" she thought to herself some nice sexual relief! Then the phone rang jumping up to answer it, it was her oldest daughter Barbra.

They hadn't talked in awhile, and they ended up chatting for a long time Marian opening up some of Sid's champagne and eating some food that was leftover, they finally hung up and she went back up to the dock still sipping the champagne watching the charter boat pull off for it's night excursion, now she was feeling all alone thinking about Sid somewhere with his bimbo young secretary she was feeling like a scorned women and lonely tonight. When she heard the phone ring, but she was holding her phone? She searched it out and found the ringing was coming from downstairs in the bathroom she found Jamil's phone and picked it up!

" Hello Marian! It's Melvin, Jamil left his cell phone on the boat, typical teenager would forget his head if it wasn't screwed on! Would it be alright if I run over real quick and pick it up! It'll be real quick I'm sorry to bother you!

"Melvin it's no bother I'll be here just come by and get it!"

Marian's heart started racing she didn't know what to think, did she come on too strong today, is he coming over for sex, is he just going to pick the phone up, is it a innocent thing? Well she knows one thing she has to get changed she dashes downstairs and grabs her youngest daughters white cotton thong, and her little mini velour shorts, with her black bikini top that just manages to hold her tits in, yea the one Sid always gets pissed off about when she goes out in public "It's way too revealing!"

Marian just made it back up to the deck ice bucket in hand and sits down "Hey pretty lady looks awfully lonely out here and a little scary aren't you scared?"

"Melvin damn that was quick! Besides that I got a big strong handsome man to protect me now! Come sit, you don't have to rush do you? C'mon and drink some of Sid's expensive champagne with me, he hates when I drink it, if he's not here"

Melvin was looking real good to Marian, all clean fresh out of the shower and smelling extra good, loose Bermuda shirt an even looser white cotton shorts she sits him down and pours him a glass full and tells him he has to catch up she already got a nice buzz which is helping her be pretty brave her hearts still pounding and she feels like a cat that's ready to leap on it's prey!

Melvin couldn't help but notice how sexy Marian was looking tonight she was the picture of a sexy mature lady, if only she wasn't his damn boss's wife he lay her right down right now and slip her his big cock!

She sits in next to him their both drinking and making small talk, Marian can't figure if Melvin is just here for the phone or is she going to have her first black man with his so called well endowed cock, as Sid would say! Well if she has her way he's not getting off this boat anytime soon!

After a couple more drinks their small talk turned to sex talk, or should we say, lack of sex, for Marian her hand falling on his thigh every time she put it down, Melvin starting to get a slight buzz from the alcohol but he's no fool, he's realizing Sid hasn't done the right thing by his hot and horny wife and she's in heat!, and he's about to reap the rewards of Sydney's short comings

On Sid's number one prize possession, his boat, that he brags about all the time, drinking his coveted expensive champagne, and about to fuck the hell out of his trophy wife that he only brings out to special work gatherings to show her off like a expensive piece of jewelry, well obviously he doesn't keep her satisfied, he's sensing that the champagne has gotten to her and she's getting more and more brave with her roving hand rubbing the inside of his thigh when he leans over and says

"Marian you realize your husband is my boss! and can fire me on a whim!"

She leans in and plants a long wet kiss, her hand is under the table rubbing his stiffening cock, her tongue is swirling around his in a very seductive way, she breaks free continuing to grab him through his shorts and say!

"Oh don't worry about that I'm going to make it worth your while!"

Again she leans in, her tongue making it's way deep into his mouth and plants another long wet kiss! Grabbing on to his stiff cock and stroking it's whole length! This time Melvin plants his hand right on her crotch area and rubs her through her shorts, he could feel the heat of her excited pussy!

"Marian your so sexy! I wanted to fuck you since the first time I laid eyes on you! But where is Sid tonight?"

"Don't worry about that asshole he's half way across the nation with some young big titty bimbo! Besides touching you down there has gotten me so horny! Melvin I need it in the worst way!"

Melvin stands up his hard cock tenting the front of his shorts, pulls her up and into him, his cock pressing into her stomach he wraps his arms around her and slides his hands into her little shorts and cups her ass cheeks and starts to grind his hips rubbing his cock against her!

" Oh Please!" Then she whispers "What ever happens here tonight is our little secret! You can't have the boss's wife, fucking his employees!"

Melvin's eyes lit up it was music to his ears! Marian grabbed the bottle and started for the steps downstairs flinging off her bikini top on the way and by the time she got downstairs the white mini shorts were pulled off! When Melvin made it down she was standing there in just her white cotton thong on! A picture of sexiness to Melvin who wasted no time shedding his own clothes, saving his boxer shorts for last his cock springing loose! Her heart was racing so fast, she quickly ran around the cabin closing all the curtains and locking the door behind them realizing that there's no turning back now!

jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers