Marian's Sweet Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers

Marian smiled a wicked smile as she laid eyes on his huge cock for the first time, half hard it was swaying back and forth the anticipation was driving her mad! She could feel her pussy dripping with excitement! Her heart's beating so fast it felt like it was coming through her chest, In a second they were at each other her trembling hand went right for his cock grabbing it, and stroking him thinking to herself "Christ he's so big! So thick!" nervous about what she's getting herself into! Goose bumps covering her whole anxious body!

Melvin quickly whipped her thong off with one quick motion exposing her throbbing shaved little notch with a little triangle of auburn hair above her clitoris, she could tell by his look he was really enjoying this view! He bought his hand slowly up the inside of her thigh, Marian slightly parting her legs to let his finger explore her unbelievably wet pussy She gasped as his hand drove forward and found her quivering pussy. He rubbed her erect clitoris with his thumb and forefinger. Marian couldn't believe that this was happening! His long fingers working their magic she could've came right there! "Oh Mrs. Sherman your so wet!"

This was something they both wanted for a very long time Marian has been curious ever since her and Sid's role playing included her fucking Melvin with his big black cock, and Melvin knew the very first time they met at a work function how beautiful and sexy she was, An out of reach hot babe! The boss's wife, with her sweet sexy smile!

Inevitably Marian slowly dropped to her knees she was eye level with his cock, she took him in her hands slowly began jerking him, not believing what she's holding in her hands the weight of it, and the length, is like something that she never had given a second thought to! He's uncircumcised she never had seen a cock like this where his foreskin it's like a collar and it's much thicker there!

She keeps jerking him, he puts his hand on the top of her head and she knows what he wants! Thinking to herself well this is my first black cock it's no turning back now and it's a big one at that! The pretty cheating wife opens her mouth wide to take in his plumb size head, He slowly starts to pump his hips

"Oh yea I've waited a long time for this, that fucking sweet mouth of yours! Do you even realize what your smile does to men?"

Marian looks up at him and bats her big hazel eyes at him and smiles one of her pirates smile!

"Oh you little fucking tease if I didn't want to fuck you so bad, I'd cum in your mouth right now!"

She can't take much of him in, but she's swirling her tongue all around the head and drooling all along his shaft, she has him rock hard and fully erect now, his shaft is all slobbered up and glistening, she just keeps jerking him admiring this huge black piece of fuck meat! She doesn't want it to stop, She's like a kid in a candy store, loving it, but being driven crazy with lustful anticipation she wants it inside her so badly! He lifts her up and lays her on the bed, Marian lays back and hesitantly spreads her legs.She feels like a virgin high school girl, being hesitant, but so horny she dieing with anticipation!

They both know what they want! They need to get fucked! She needs to feel that big cock inside her and he wants some relief in the worst way! He runs his tongue up her legs stopping at her throbbing pussy, her clitoris standing erect his thick tongue slipping in her wet hole and all over her clitoris! She pulls him up by his shoulders and Whispers

" Melvin Please put it in! Please!"

She reaches down and grabs his hard cock and pulls him to her wet opening! She panics thinking that This is crazy! Fucking Sid's employee, she blurts out "This isn't right I'm a married women!" She hardly even knows him, today was the only time she ever spent any real time with him, he's still a stranger to her, but lust prevails and she continues pulling him into her.

The white wife lay beneath the black stranger in her bed. Her legs were spread wide and her hands gripped his muscular arms. The black man's cock was beginning to push ever so slowly into her married pussy. The guilt she felt in the betrayal of her husband of twenty seven years was easily pushed aside by the compelling need to feel the large black cock inside her body. The mother of three had married her childhood sweetheart at the age of twenty and had never experienced a cock other than the 5" cock of her husband. and Her neighbor Micheal with his young hard cock! But that was just once, a quick tryst!

By all means this was not new territory for the large black man. He routinely had several white wives that he could depend on for servicing his sexual needs on demand. He would meet them at the local mega mart and seduce them over a period of time! As he pushed his cock to the halfway point in the married woman's pussy, enjoying the tightness, her scent, and her willingness to receive him, among other things. Her pussy feeling so nice and tight to him working it in out nice and slow, he's past the point inside her where no cock has ever been.

Marian gasped as Melvin's cock pushed the rest of the way into her pussy and came into contact with her cervix. Her husband, who was half way across the nation, as another man's bare cock became fully buried in his wife's pussy, had clearly never reached this area of his wife's womb. "Oh my god! Yes I'm gonna cum!.........." She whispered. Her body rocked by an orgasm like she's never experienced before!

Melvin really began working his magnificent tool in and out of her pussy. Marian was moaning constantly. She began to visualize the cock that was giving her such pleasure. It was then that she realized that the strange cock pounding deep inside her was completely bare. "Oh no!" She managed to verbalize in between moans. Sid always placed a condom over his 5" cock before entering his wife. The black bull ignored the married woman and increased the speed of his thrusting, causing her to forget about the possibility of insemination.

Melvin was ready to burst, Marian was so sexy to him, and fucking the boss's wife added to his excitement, It had only been a few minutes, but he had not had sex for a few days, so his strong cock and large balls were filled to the point of bursting with potent sperm. The large black man was now pounding away over and over again!

Only for a brief second did the Marian come to her senses. "Pull out" she managed to request in between one of lover's thrusts!

"Pull Out! Oh please!"

It was too late. Melvin slammed his cock fully inside the cheating wife one last time and held it in deep, he shot his sperm over and over again into her body. The warmth of the sperm and the feel of his cock caused something within her that had never happened before. She began having another cock induced orgasm, multiple orgasm so close and so powerful. Wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him into her tighter as the black man's semen continued its assault on her womb. Using her pussy muscles to milk him dry!

Her husband was only able to give his wife an orgasm with his tongue, but it had been awhile since he last ate his wife's pussy, so she wanted this moment to go on forever.

Marian expected him to remove his cock immediately following their copulation. Sidney always removed his condom clad cock immediately in order that the condom wouldn't slip off his tiny cock inside his wife. This black bull had other ideas. He began kissing the her as he lay upon her. She was taken back at first, but quickly began enjoying the feel of his tongue probing her mouth. The large black cock inside her had softened but was still far too large to slip out of her now soaked vagina. As they kissed in the afterglow of their first sexual experience together, he began sliding his soft cock back and forth within her stretched pussy.

Marian had been so mesmerized by Melvin's tongue probing her mouth that she hadn't realized his cock beginning to regain its strength until once again the enormous black cock made contact with her cervix. Her soft pale legs instinctively wrapped themselves again around his large black torso as she prepared again to receive his hardening cock.

Her mind was caught up in all the the passion, but she remembers thinking "Oh Christ I can't believe he's already hard again!"

Marian gained much more confidence. The low moans from the first fucking were now replaced with shouts of "Fuck Me" and "Oh God this feels so good". The second coupling would be a much longer and more satisfying than the first. The black man was again thrusting his thick hard cock deep inside her over and over again as they lay joined! Her pussy was overflowing with her juices and the thinning seed of her black lover's first orgasm.

Marian rolling her hips up to meet his thrust, the champagne and her sexual excitement had gotten to her, she was really enjoying this now! The way she was fucking like a school girl in heat you would think she's been doing this with Melvin a hundred times! They had been fucking for over a half hour now. The huge black balls again were filled with the seed that would soon be searching for the white wife's womb. Melvin felt the rising urge deep within Arghh!

He begins to tense up, he leans over and slides his tongue down my throat , we lock in a long wet kiss, I can feel him growing bigger, and throbbing inside me, I'm panting away and moaning in between, he grabs my hips and holds me still, and buries himself deep .

"Oh Marian fuck yea I'm cumming" His hot spear thrusting into my wet cunt as hard as he could He took a handful of my hair and forced his tongue down my throat as I responded to him instantly. My breath came in gasps in between my orgasms.

He's keeping it deep, he has my pussy so stretched, I'm feeling every spasm of his cock exploding inside me! Spurt after spurt of his hot sperm flooding my pussy, pouring out of me onto the bed. I'm whispering in his ear "Oh yes cum inside me!" She followed with "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming...........her body going limp, as she felt jets of his hot sperm invading her body once again! His cum pouring out from my well used hole!

I'm biting his neck, keeping my legs locked behind him, draining him, Oh man so much cum! He's laying on top of me still having little spurts and I'm milking him with my pussy getting every last drop!

He's lying on top of me, he rises up ,his arms stretched out to either side of me, not to crush me, I smile up at him, and tell him how good that was, he's still inside of me, I can feel him starting to grow soft, but even soft he still has my pussy stretched. Melvin tried not to think about her sweet puckered pink ass bud looking so soft and inviting, he knew that her virgin asshole would have to wait until later meetings.

Melvin liked the way this married pussy felt around his cock. He liked the way the she returned his kisses with passion. He wanted to eventually taste her sweet pussy, so for now would simply work at pleasuring her as best he could in the missionary position, which he know would be most familiar to her.

They lay there for awhile Melvin finally growing limp plopped out of her worn out pussy she felt their juices run out over her ass soaking the bed she reached down between her legs and brought the combined juices of herself and her black lover to her lips! They lay there exhausted and out of breath!

She thinks to herself how unreal the whole day has been, never imagining anything like this could've happened, all the fun fishing with him and Jamil and all this hot sex, it felt so fucking good! her first big cock and her first black man and he is definitely all man, it's scary because she could get really used to this!

Well they both must have passed out, Marian awoke first they were both sprawled out laying naked on the bed, glancing over at the clock it's only 9:00, smiling thinking to her self how crazy this is! What if somebody dropped by, this is nuts! But in the same breath she surely didn't want it to end! and besides she knows her daughters are all out of state and her husband is somewhere across the nation with his young secretary and it's very unlikely her friends would come down to the boat for no reason!

Marian can't help but to glance at his spent cock laying over his leg, doing all she can to not reach over and fondle it, slowly moving her hand to her well used pussy rubbing herself ever so slowly, she was glowing, she's never been so satisfied, or remembering having so many orgasms never thinking it was possible! She drags her self into the shower, trying her best not to wake him! In the shower she realized she never ate and she's starving she gets out Melvin's still out like a light,she quickly orders some food to be delivered!

"All right Mrs Sherman I hope you and Sid enjoy it!" Melvin jumps out of bed startled as Marian comes back down the stairs she's laughing, she can tell what happened the delivery boy scared the shit out of Melvin he's peering out of the bathroom now a smile comes over his face. "Wash up! I hope you don't mind I ordered up some food I'm starving!"

Melvin came and sat down and they both started to eat, Marian opening another bottle of Sid's champagne they talked and laughed. Marian found it so easy to be around Melvin he was such a funny guy and so good nature of course the subject again turned to sex and Marian confessed about never having so many orgasm's she couldn't remember ever enjoying sex as much as what occurred earlier, they talked a while more, him making her laugh both of them getting a nice buzz from the champagne!

Marian at one point hesitantly told him about her fantasies that her and Sid would act out, and the one that they had with Melvin in it! Picking her up at the bar and seducing her, he got a good laugh out of that! But just thinking about the part where he pulls over and forces her to suck him off in the car, cumming in her sweet sexy mouth has gotten his dick to stir!

They talked and talked, and they laughed and laughed more, and they definitely drank and drank more but in her horny mind it was time to fuck and fuck more she stood up and untied her robe which fell to the ground! The alcohol helped her be so brazen, Marian grabbed his hand and placed it on her dripping pussy he stood up taking off his boxer shorts springing loose his black tool and they were at each other "Hold on little lady! Let me at least jump into the shower, keep this warm and I'll be right out!" lightly patting her pubic mound!

Melvin couldn't shower quick enough, knowing what he had waiting for him just outside the door, a women that in his mind was so untouchable just a mere day ago, now is in heat and ready to fuck knowing that he was a part of her fantasy was just too much for him to take, he's gonna give her everything she could handle and more!

Opening up the door he walks out naked, the shower had rejuvenated him but his thoughts had kept his cock hard and he was more than ready his huge erect cock swaying back and forth, he looks over and sees that Marian had started without him she had towels piled up on the bed and at the foot of the bed,laying there spread, her knees up in the air her ass and pussy at the edge of the bed, and her fingers working their selves in and out of her moist opening, she quickly eyeballed his hard manhood and smiled one of her wicked smiles!

She motions him over "You come stand right here big boy....Oh yea that's it!" Her hand working over her pussy at a furious pace, "I've never touched myself in front of a man before! Oh man I'm liking this!" She motions to him to jerk himself, Melvin doesn't have to be asked twice he's standing above her his cock just inches away from her pussy, the room has a strong scent of women's sex it has his nostrils flaring she's watching as his jerking motion quickens with each stroke his huge nut sack moves up and down his swelling head on his cock looks like it's straining for release!

Admiring this sexy women in front of him, looking at her sexy body her full breast with her nips stiff sticking straight up, they continue this for awhile more, Marian rolling her erect clitoris between her wet thumb and forefinger her moans grow loud her eyes roll back in her head, and her hips rising up off the bed! She now has her two fingers sloshing in and out of her dripping hole buried deep inside her.

"Oh Melvin Oh Fuck Yea!!"

Melvin's jerking away never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined that he would be standing here jerking his cock, watching Marian 'of all women' masturbating away in front of him, she's hot and so sexy, she has her fingers pulling back on her erect clit as she rubs it in quick circular movements she's panting louder now her low moans are like music to his ears she's ready, she looks over at Melvin's fully erect cock and motions him closer his cock hoovering just inches above her throbbing pussy she grabs it and starts to rub herself against it sliding her wet pussy lips up and down along it's long length, using it like a big dildo.Her moans growing loud and fast!

"Melvin.......Oh my god!...... Oh my fucking god! I'm cumming!........Oh it feels so good! So good......"

Grinding herself against him, her wet pussy's making sloshing noises as she holds onto his cock till she's totally drained. "That cock of yours has got me so horny! Smiling one of her sexy smiles "Whew that was good! Man that was really good!" gathering her composure "Come sit down beside me, let me take care of you."

Marian has him sit on the edge of the bed she grabs a little ottoman and kneels on it " Melvin your cock looks so inviting!" grabbing it with both hands she starts to jerk his whole length.

Marian thinks to herself how unreal this whole day has been she feels horny like a teenager holding onto this big beautiful cock! Melvin could tell she's done this before, having just cum now she could stop and think and concentrate on getting Melvin off, she always loved sucking cock this one is a little bit of a challenge "It's so big!" but she's determined to give him one of the best blow jobs he's ever had, smiling up at him his poor cock looks like it's ready to burst!

Opening her mouth nice and wide she takes him in, her head's bobbing up and down as she slowly sucks on his cock. She would go down until she felt like she would gag, then lift up until her lips brushed over his tip, then back down again. She picked up speed with every turn. She reached her hand to cup his balls. Gently she rubbed and tugged on them. They were huge filled with cum to Marian's delight!

She brought his cock out of her mouth, and began softly kissing it as she looked up at him.Wiping away the drops of pre cum with her tongue leaking out of the tip of his cock head, She could see that she was pleasuring him real well she could tell by his low moans!

I reach down and start to fondle his balls, he jerks back, He's starting to moan, I slow it down, Running my tongue along it's long length

"Hell this isn't as bad as I thought it would be" as she opened a little wider each time she went down a bit further managing to get more into her mouth, now she got a nice rhythm her heads bobbing up and down at a nice steady pace. She wanted to bring him close, but not too far, and when she judged that he was at that point, she took him back in her mouth and began sucking him hard and fast, making loud slurping sounds.

Melvin knew he wasn't gonna be able to last much longer looking down at her pretty face stuffed with his hard cock, Marian's sexy round ass moving back and forth as if she was wagging her tail, her hand making it's way down to her pussy she began to rub her self off as she sucked, she was really into it now! Her head moving up and down she has her hand wrapped around his shaft jerking him, lubed up with her drool taking half of his swelled cock into her mouth with each stroke, Within moments she felt him tense in her mouth and he was moaning "Oh fuck Marian it feels so good!"

jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers