Marian's Sweet Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers

Melvin placed his hand on the back of her head and began thrusting in and out of her throat. Marian realizing what was happening tried to pull away, but it was too late. " Man! Oh yea that's it, Oh Yesss............ That's it pretty lady Arghh.... Oh suck me off!" He thrust one last time and held her head tightly in place as the first splash hit the back of her throat he spurted load after load of sperm into her mouth. Marian fought off the impulse to gag. She could feel his swelled up cock pulsing in her mouth and could also feel a warmth in her stomach.

He's holding my head tight keeping his cock deep in my mouth I know if I really wanted to I could pull away. Melvin continued to blast sperm into the back of my throat!

She was still sucking on him, but her mouth was full and she felt some run out of her mouth and down the length of his cock. She raised up and swallowed but some ran down to her chin. She looked down at his cock and saw more cum spurting out and running down his leg. Marian gripping his cock tightly and stroking him, draining out the last few drops.I never let a man cum in my mouth, not up until maybe a year ago, Sidney begged me and I let him once or twice on special occasions, there was also Mike our young neighbor but that was just once and that happened so quickly!

She reached over to the side table and grabbed a towel to wipe her face clean. He exhaled and smiled.

"Oh, Marian, that was awesome!"

I feel like such a slut! I wipe the cum off my mouth and tits, he leans back, his big cock laying over his leg, well spent, his cum taste a little different then Sid's looking at him and his well spent cock it's hard for me to stay mad. Marian lays up next to him her hand moves up the inside of his leg lightly she rubs his balls.

"You know Melvin I don't want you to think that I fuck around all the time this is the first and only time I've ever done anything like this! But I do have to tell you this big beautiful cock of yours has gotten me so horny like never before!"

Holding his cock in her petite hand she's still mesmerized by the weight of it and it's size she throws her leg over him and starts to gyrate her hips rubbing her wet pussy against his manhood she wants more in the worst way!

Whispering playfully in his ear as she continues to hump him "Being as though you got me up way past my bed time, and I'm tired and the champagne has definitely got me buzzed, but mostly I'm horny and I need to get fucked!" She gets on all fours and crawls to the edge of the bed Marian bends over like a limp rag doll her ass sticking straight up in the air she has one of those ass's which it doesn't matter which way she moves it, her sweet little ass bud is always wide open staring right at you! Melvin's doing all he could to hold back from greasing up his hard on on jamming it in, but he doesn't want to push it he has a good feeling there will be other times for that!.

Standing up next to the bed he grabs her by the hips and and rubs his cock against her soft white mature ass, then places his cock head at her damp opening and starts to fuck her with his half hard cock the kid gloves are off! He gently fucked her the first go round but now he's gonna give her what she's asking for, A good fucking!

"C'mon Melvin! That's it I can feel your cock growing inside me! Oh yea Fuck me Melvin! Fuck me with that big cock of yours!"

Well he fucked her and he fucked her good, she went from a apprehensive married women, to a street whore pro in a matter of a couple of hours, they fucked wildly in every position they knew Marian loved being on top best experiencing orgasm after orgasm, sliding up off him and finishing it off with her eager mouth once again! By then it was very late, she was exhausted, she wanted rest, and to get him out of there before the charter boat came back in to dock!

They kept up their affair for a couple of years meeting in out of the way places, she loved the seedy motels made it seem that much more taboo! Melvin handled it well knowing when her husband Sid was out of town on business it was a great situation for him!

jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers