Maria's Adventure in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were missing. Naked, she looked all over, but could not find them. In a corner there was a black leather dress, a purple collar, and a purple corset. She shrugged and stepped into the dress. It fit perfectly. She put the corset on, but it was very loose. She was perplexed by that.

The door opened, and in stepped the hostess. "I wanted you to have a present from me," she said, as she crossed the room towards her. "Your friends told me your sizes. That is why the dress fits so well."

"Mistress, the corset is too loose, though. I can't get it tightened by myself."

"Of course not, Maria," she said. "I wanted to be the first one to lace you up in it. Now turn around."

Maria did as instructed. Starting at the bottom, Mistress tied the laces tight, very tight in fact. She almost could not breathe, it was so tight. She was told to lean over and let the boobs spill up and out. Then Mistress continued to tighten the laces.

"Now, let me adjust those boobs, dear." Using her hands, she scooted them into the cups of the corset, so that they would over flow the top. She pulled on the laces, and they bulged up and outward. Finally she was done. "That looks perfect. Your boobs look very hot in that corset."

Maria ran her hands along her body, feeling the tightness and the new curves that developed from the garment. "They look very large, Mistress."

"Yes they do, don't they,"? She ran her fingers across the crest of each, and was pleased with her efforts. "Are you ready to show off your new outfit?"

Maria nodded yes, and when Mistress had attached the collar, they walked to the door, hand in hand. When they came out into the main room, the other guests, now fully dressed, applauded. Bob & Erica came up to her and hugged her tightly. The others did the same in turn.

On the way home, Maria asked when they were going to go back. "Any time you want baby, any time you want," was the reply.

12