Maria's Anal Day Ch. 01

Story Info
More anal love with his dream girl.
1.1k words
4.11
74.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anal
anal
2 Followers

"Can you be at my house by 10:00 tomorrow?"

"Okay, my love, why? I'll have to call in to work." I said.

"Well, I have a day for us planned, and bring your cock rings and those toys you said I might like." Maria said as I listened to her sweet voice over the phone.

"Okay beautiful! I'll see you then, 10:00, and I promise I won't be late!" I said as I could feel my cock stiffen at the thoughts of what Maria might have planned for her and I.

That was the conversation that started this day off. The next morning I got up took a shower and made sure to shave around the base of my cock, and then put my cockrings on. My cock already semi-hard from the dreams about today; got rock hard as my cock rings encircled my cock and balls, thoughts of Maria's wonderful body going through my head. I put on a pair of jeans and pulled on a T-shirt as I ran down stairs and out the door, picking up the bag of toys I had got ready the night before as I went out. I pulled up in front of Maria's house at 10:00, my cock, which had become semi hard when I had put my jeans on started to stiffen again as I walked to her front door. Maria opened the door after the first knock, her shoulder length blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a white v-necked blouse.... and nothing else! Maria grabbed my hand and pulled me indoors, closing the door behind us. Backing me against the door Maria knelt down, unzipped my jeans, pulled out my now rock hard cock, and took me into her sweet warm mouth. She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes as she bobbed her head back and forth on my cock. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I felt her tongue lick my shaft getting me all wet and covered in her saliva.

"Umm," she said looking down at my cock and then up at me, raking her teeth along my cock and nibbling at the head.

"Oh Maria, babe you feel sooo good, I love you sucking on me" I said as I put my hand under her ponytail feeling her soft hair, pulling her head down the length of my cock, as far as I could go without choking her. I watched her sucking on me for a few moments.

"I think it's ready, my sweet love" I took her hand and pulled her upright, a trail of spit coming from my cock to her mouth as she stood up. I pulled her blouse over her head, so I could look at her lovely tits, with her dark nipples all hard from her excitement. I could feel the cooler air on my cock as I walked her over to a chair. Pushing her ponytail aside I kissed the back of her neck, I put my hands around her

soft slightly sweaty tits, pushing them together as I felt her body press back against me. She smelled so good too. I then knelt her down on the soft cushion of the chair, her body bending forward and resting against the back of the chair. My cock was aching with my desire for her, as I started to push it into her sweet ass. Maria has had anal before, once before with me and; as she had said before she preferred it, so she knew how to take my cock. I watched my spit-shinned cockhead disappear into her wonderful ass, there is nothing so beautiful as a round asshole stretched around a cock, this is truly such an erotic sight. I looked down my belly to my cock inside her, I could swear I was getting harder just by this sight.

"Oh, Maria babe you are sooo hot, I love the sight of my cock in your ass!"

"Yeah, fuck my ass, do it harder! She said.

I grabbed her waist just above her hipbone so I could push my way in. Feeling the soft flesh of her hips under my fingers. I bent my legs to get more leverage, and pulled her back against me as I pushed forward; my cock going all the way into her ass, right up to the cock ring around my cock. I could feel my balls pressed against her soft pussy lips. I reached up and pulled her ponytail, gently pulling her head back, my cock sliding in her butt, lubed by her wonderful blowjob.

"Oh, Ummm, I can feel it stretching my ass"

"I can feel how soft and tight your ass is!"

I pushed forward all the way to the base of my cock, and then pulled my cock back until it popped out, her hot red asshole gaped open. Maria moaned at me.

"Perfect ass!" I said as I pushed my cock back into her soft, warm, wet, butt. I started t o fuck Maria's ass faster, every few strokes going all the way in; my breath coming faster, her breath coming faster! I could feel my balls slap against her pussy, a little spot of wetness on my balls from her pussy juice. Maria's face got a look of concentration, her sweet eyes closed and her lips slightly parted, a slight frown came over her delicate face, she was softly moaning

"Umm do it, do it."

My cock was now aching I was at the point were I was going to just have to cum.

"Maria, Maria, Maria, I'm going to cum my love, I'm going to cum in your perfect ass!" I could feel my cock jerk as I came in her, with each jerk of sperm I pushed my cock hard against Maria, grabbing her soft hips in my hands, pushing my cock ring up against her and trying to push more of my cock in her! I felt her body stiffen and then she moaned as she collapsed to the seat of the chair in her own orgasm, clawing at the cushion.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! My ass feels so good I'm cumming!" I watched her body quiver in her orgasm, my cock almost out of her ass, just my cockhead inside her. For a few more moments we stayed like that, then I pulled out as I straightened my legs, Maria rolled over so she could sit up.

"Well, how are we going to spend the rest of the day?" I said as I looked down into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Well, let's see, there is still the toys" she said pointing to the bag I had dropped by the door. "And there is a shower, and the hot tub, and my ass again and..."

"And don't forget lunch" I said as I put my hand on her pussy mound giving it a gentle squeeze. Maria giggled as she looked up at me holding my spent cock in her hand she stood up.

"So let's get to the shower" she said, leading the way...

anal
anal
2 Followers