Maria's Fantasies: Cruise Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guy #5 howled and flexed his muscles as he came inside her. She was yelling "Oh my God" repeatedly as he filled her ass with his cum, and her chest was heaving as he kept his cock inside. Finally after the emcee asked for applause he dragged his cock out of her and laid it on her tummy. Damn thing laid from her pubic hair past her belly button to between her tits. The slimy head was glistening in the lights, and you could see the dampness on his pole as the liquids ran down onto her body.

The emcee came out front and the crowd applauded for the show we had just witnessed. Just like last night, we instructed to make our way to our room designated by bikini color, and he told the guys tonight they were to wait until given permission to leave. Only women were to head to their respective rooms, and women in yellow or black bikinis were to remain in the Grand Dining Room. As I headed towards the entrance, I looked back to see Mary Ellen being toweled off as they untied her. I laughed as the first thing she did was motion for a guy near the stage to come closer, and she grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth. Poor lady hadn't had enough yet!

I made my way through the hallways and said goodbye to Nicole as she took a turn at the sign labeled "white". I walked up a flight of stair to the next deck and turned to find the orange room. It was a spacious room, and looking around I realized it must be an exercise area of some sort by the machines moved to the outer walls. Once again, there were guys with video cameras and a big screen on either end. One of the yellow-shirted guys came to greet us and told us to pick one of the ten mattresses laid out around the room. I chose one and looked around at the great view this room had. There were windows above at an angle, and the view of the night sky was breathtaking.

Another guy came along with numbered placards, 1 to 10, handing us each one. About then, both sets of double doors flew open as the guys entered the room. As they filed and stared at us 10 women on our mattresses, instructions were given for each guy to make a choice and stand in front of their vote for most beautiful lady. After the guys stumbled around gawking and choosing, I thought I had a decent crowd in front of me. Alas, after a count was made, I came in fourth place. First place went to a sexy blonde with big oversized fake tits, second to a brunette with fake tits and a wide mouth, and third to another big boobed brunette with a shaved pussy. I joked to the guy closest to me that I was first among the "non-silicon" category. A few guys heard me and laughed. The chunky lady from the stage earlier only had 4 guys standing in front of her.

The emcee then told the guys to line up around the room as our numbers were rearranged corresponding to our votes. We were also given simple necklaces, nothing more than a string with a small wooden medallion with our "number" on it. We each got 10 of these necklaces, and an 11th one that was sizeably bigger and was written in red ink. The guys were told "it's time to make an impression" and we girls got an eyeful as the all dropped their kilts. Each guy turned around to face us as they stroked their cocks. Some were already erect and some were jerking profusely to get their blood going.

"Okay ladies, each of you has a red medallion. Starting with our winner, each of you gets to pick out your favorite stud from all the guys here. This is our Red ribbon round." With that, the tall blonde smiled and made her way around the guys. Each guy was selling himself and vying for her attention. She walked around the entire room once, then doubled back to find a hairy guy who was ruggedly handsome and stroking a nice thick cock. She put her necklace around his neck and he was instructed to stand at the end of the room. The second place girl made her way around and picked a guy who was very tall and had a long thin cock to match. I didn't really watch the third girl choose as I was nervously surveying the guys. When her choice was told to join the other two, I waited until they called my number and made a beeline to one of the black guys I met earlier at dinner. He was happy to be chosen and tried to kiss me as he lowered his head for me to put on my necklace. I pulled my face away and said "I only want your cock" and turned around to rejoin the ladies.

After the last place chunky blonde chose a muscular black guy, we were told to start over and had 30 seconds to pick our next guy, and the guys were told to pair up according to number and remain standing together. This vote went 1 thru 10 (I chose an italian looking short guy with big balls), and then were told to reverse the order and chose 10 thru to 1. This pleased the chunky blonde and she took a tall guy whose dick was almost level with her tits. At my turn I chose another black guy who had a little bit of paunch but a whole lot of dick. The third round started again, 1 thru 10, and then the fourth in reverse. As the tall blonde's fake tits bounced their way back to the mattresses after her fifth pick, I looked over at the five guys wearing my #4. My pussy was creaming as I looked at five guys and about two yards of dick.

The picked guys were told to step back and let the "unchosen" ones to the inside of the room. These guys were no slouches and each had a sizeable erection, yet some were a little overweight or not exactly handsome. We were told it was now a "free-for-all" and on his whistle, we had to distribute our last five necklaces amongst the remaining guys.

The whistle blew and it was pandelirium! Women were shouting and screeching like it was a two-for-one sale on shoes! The girls and I were frantically judging the guys or their cocks or the guys AND their cocks. I nabbed two blond surfer types who were standing together, and I saw a guy brandishing a twelve incher to my right. Just as I got close, I was pushed from the side and the tall blonde got him first. Bitch! The guys were laughing hysterically at us as we clammered around. I got my third pick, and with two to go there were a handful of guys left. I looked at one guy who had a huge gut on him, but then I noticed a nice sized cock underneath and he smiled as I gave him my necklace. My last pick went to a skinny guy with bad teeth but he was sporting a woody big enough that I didn't care what he looked like.

It was announced to join your woman at her mattress, and my ten guys made their way over. The guys with the red necklaces watched with anticipation, thinking they were going to receive a special treat. The emcee said "Okay, now the red ribbon and first five guys chosen step back, and the last five chosen stand around your lady. Sorry, but tonight is reverse discrimination night: the first guys picked get to go last." There were shouts of disapproval from both the men and some of the women, but I didn't really care. All these hard cocks had me wet and horny.

The skinny guy, the surfers, the fat guy and my other choice - a short, light skinned black - stood around me holding their cocks. "Alright guys, time to lose her bikini" and before they could I pulled the strings to let mine drop. The guys reached in to paw at my body, and I told them to come in closer. I rubbed my body against each guy and felt his cock with either my hand or my ass. The emcee announced that we were free to chose what we wanted; tied up, tied down, blindfolded, whatever. I just smiled at my guys and grabbed the skinny one first. I dropped to my knees in front of him and stroked his cock. He was happy I chose him first, but I didn't tell him it was because I didn't want his bad dental work above me so I would just blow him instead. I licked his cock down the sides and licked around the head. I gave him a teasing nibble on his cockhead and he flinched. I licked the hole and let go of his shaft to grab his ballsack. I pulled on his balls and caressed them as my mouth engulfed the end of his cock. He had reached down to caress my tits and I felt other hands pull and tweak my nipples. I sucked him deep into my mouth until I felt him at my throat. He tried to push but I grabbed his cock and said not yet. I looked up and found the fat guy, and told him to come closer. I still was stroking the skinny guy's balls with one hand and shaft with the other. I opened my mouth and the fat guy put his thick cock to my lips. I sucked him in a little and tongued his cockhead. I let his cock head drop from my mouth and I asked him if he knew how to eat pussy.

"How do you think I got this way?" he said and patted his belly. He dropped down to the mattress. The other guys were laughing as they moved to give him room and I raised up enough for him to eat me. I moved so his legs and tummy were behind me, he started in licking my twat. I closed my eyes to enjoy it and then returned to the task in hand. I leaned forward and got the skinny guy to stand in front of me. I stopped stroking and shoved his cock into my mouth. I got a good rhythm going and his cock was slick with my spit. He was moaning at my work and he asked if he could fuck me now. I said nothing but buried his cock deeper into my mouth. I then held him still and slid his cock into my throat slowly. He gasped at the sensation and after a few seconds, I pulled him out of my throat. I held his cock as I licked up the saliva that was dripping down it and shoved it in again. Another few seconds and then out. He was going nuts, and I turned to the other 3 guys. I told the surfer to hold my arms and I stuck them straight out. I then told the black guy to hold my head still, and he straddled the fat guy and held my head with both hands. I looked up at him and asked him to make sure I keep breathing.

I looked up at the skinny guy. "Do you think you can fuck my throat with that thing?" His face got serious as he stuck his cock up to my lips. He slapped my face with it a few times and then said "Say ah" and laid it on my outstretched tongue. I licked the bottom a few times and as he moved closer I closed my lips over it, trying to fill my mouth with as much spit as I could. He pushed his cock deeper and fucked my mouth a few strokes, loving it when my tongue did a dance on the underside of his shaft. He then slid his cock to the back of my throat and asked if I was ready. I looked up at him with my eyes and gave a slight nod. With that, he held my head and pushed his cock into my throat.

I fought my gag reflex a little as he slid on down, and my nose was working overtime getting air. He slid almost all the way in, then pulled back. He pulled out of my mouth and I swallowed down the extra saliva. He paused for a second unsure, but when I leaned forward to engulf his cockhead, he knew that I wanted it. He pushed his cock into my throat again and this time the black guy pushed my head forward too. The skinny guy rotated his hips as his cock snaked its way lower, and soon I had almost 10 inches of cock down my throat.

I deep-throated him a few more times and said he was ready to fuck me now. The guys started to move but I said "No baby, I want to suck your load." He started to look upset, like cumming in my mouth would be a bad thing as opposed to my pussy. I pushed my pussy back down on fat boy's face and looked up at skinny saying "C'mon, please…I want you to fuck my throat and make me swallow all your cum. I want to drink it down."

With that he made me lean forward a bit, which in turn gave my tongue expert a better angle at my twat (God he was doing a good job!). I opened my mouth to accept him again but instead of a gentle push he tried to throat me all in one motion. His cock slid directly into my throat and I felt his balls slap my chin. He stroked five or six times, then pulled back for a couple seconds, then all the way in again. This continued a few times, during which he grabbed my head on both sides to hold me still. He pumped a few more frantic times and I felt him start to shudder. I knew he was going to cum as his cock got stiffer. He grabbed the back of my head and slammed my forehead against his tummy and buried his cock deep. He shouted as I felt his cock pulse and throb in my throat. His streams of cum poured their way into my throat and down to my belly, and with his free hand he reached down and massaged my adam's apple. My throat contracted around his cock and he said it felt like I was milking him dry.

He slowly withdrew from my throat and fucked my mouth for a few more strokes. He then stroked his cock a few times and made me stick out my tongue to catch the last drop. As "Skinny" stepped back off the mattress I looked down to see the fat guy's face looking like a glazed donut. I lifted off his face and he scooted out from under me. I told him "nice job" and he asked if he was next. I looked at his cock and said "You got a little distracted. Maybe you need to stiffen that up for me." He smiled and started stroking when I turned to the surfer guys. I told them they were next. They pushed me down on all fours and the one with tattoos kneeled in front of me and fed me his cock. The other one got behind me and was stroking my pussy lips up and down with his hard cock. He spread my juices around and occasionally slid his cock under me to stimulate my clit. As I felt my breath quicken, the guy in front moved forward and held his thick cock along his belly. I licked up the shaft and heard him say, "Lick my balls honey". I dropped my head and he leaned back to give me better access to his sack.

I licked at his bag and was not surprised to find him shaved. In fact, he had no pubic hair at all. I licked and gave him a tongue bath, and as I tried to suck one of his balls into my mouth his friend pushed his cock into my pussy. I groaned as his thick cock filled me up, and he grabbed my hips and ground his cock into me. He pulled me back far enough that the cock in front of my face came down and was pointed at my mouth. I opened and he pushed his cock in and fucked a few strokes.

He worked his cock to the front of my throat and he stopped and held it there. I licked at his cock and wondered why they stopped. I realized these two had something planned.

Suddenly, I felt a finger being pushed into my asshole. I reacted from this pressure and instinctively moved forward, impaling my throat on his cock. As I then pulled back, the guy behind me fucked forward driving his cock into me, his legs bumping my ass forward, pushing the cock back into my throat. I felt like one of those lumber saws being pushed back and forth as these two guys ram fucked me from either end. They kept up the pace for a few minutes and then I felt relief when my mouth and pussy emptied. As I gasped for air they switched places. The tattooed guy slid right into my pussy with his cock now slickened by my spit, and the other guy held my cock up to my mouth, asking me if I would clean my pussy juice off his dick. He stroked it in my mouth as my lips cleaned him, and they began see-sawing me again.

A few more minutes of this and I was feeling light-headed when I felt the guy in my pussy tense up. I felt him pulsate and fill my pussy with his cum. He continued banging me a few strokes and then I heard the guy in my mouth chide him for finishing first. He got up from the mattress behind me when I felt the cock in my mouth stiffen, and I was offered a healthy dose of cum. He filled my mouth with two loads and I swallowed to keep up. Just like the skinny guy, he stroked it into my mouth and made me lap up the last few drops from the end.

I looked at the fat guy and noticed he was stroking a raging hard-on. I smiled at him and told him to lie down. He asked if he was eating again and I told him no, I was going to thank him for his hard work by doing all the work for him. He laid down and held up a thick cock, about 3 inches thick but maybe 8 inches long. As I straddled him and grabbed his cock to guide it in, he reached up and started playing with my tits. I slid down on his thick post, glad the other guy's cum had lubed me up. I slid up and down slowly and he tossed his head back in delirious pleasure. Finally I settled down on him and just sat there. He looked at me quizzically when I started to rotate my hips. As he watched I shuddered as an orgasm over took me. He said he felt bad because he didn't do anything and I explained it to him. Being a little overweight and not a fitness model, his belly stays in contact with my clit as I grind him. This causes me to orgasm constantly and quickly.

"So the next time any woman looks at you as being undesirable, just think what pleasure you can give her a skinny guy can't." I said. He smiled up at me and replied "Yeah sure, until I get on top." We both laughed and my eyes closed as I rocked my way to another orgasm.

After another few minutes of intense pleasure, I opened my eyes to see the skinny black guy in front of me. He was watching as my body was slowly riding this horse. I told him to come closer and I opened my mouth to suck his slender cock. He was a tad shorter than the guy I had yesterday, but a little bit thicker and his cock had a slight bend that made the head point down. I sucked him deep into my mouth and as I rocked I grabbed his ass to force his cock deeper. He slid it into my throat and he held it there for a few moments as I enjoyed his cock in my throat. He pulled out but before he could slide in again I told him to lean down. I whispered in his ear, "Go get some lube. I want your long black cock in my ass."

He grinned and went in search of some goo. I watched him for a second, then looked down at the guy I was riding. "Is he gonna fuck your ass?" he asked. I smiled and nodded yes. He asked if he should finish first but I shook my head no. "I want a dp."

My black ass-fucker-tobe returned greasing up his pole. I felt a little nervous but told him to be gentle at first. He got down behind me and I leaned forward on the fat guy's belly. The fat guy was snapping his hips a little as he stroked up into me as I was riding and grinding down on him. I felt the black guy's cock probing at my back door when the fat guy reached down and grabbed my asscheeks, pulling them wide open. "Thanks man" said the black guy and felt the pressure of his cockhead popping into my ass. He asked if I was okay and I nodded yes and told him to go slow. He worked his cock into me slowly, a little at a time in a push-retreat fashion. He pushed forward too hard and my hand went back to stop him. I told him slow when I heard the fat guy ask how far was he in. "About 4 inches" was the reply.

Just then, the fat guy grabbed my arms and spun me to face him. I looked at him questioningly as he grabbed my arms at my biceps and pulled me down tight onto his chest. "Just let her have it", he said and I could feel the black guy grin. I felt his cock surge forward and bury deeper in my bowels. The fat guy hugged my struggling body to him as my ass was fucked in deeper stronger strokes. I grunted and complained as his cock plowed into me, and then I tried to compose myself and relax. I remembered how when I quit struggling the night before it felt better, and sure enough when I quit trying to force his cock back out it did slide in easier. The black guy moaned his approval and kept stabbing into me deeper. I stopped struggling and the fat guy reached down to spread my asscheeks again.

"That looks good baby", said my ass lover. "I love watching my black cock slide into yo' tight ass." I purred and turned my head to reply, "I love feeling your black cock in my tight ass."

After a few more strokes, I felt him tense and his cock go deep in me, and I could feel the spurts of cum into my poopchute as he yelled his pleasure. I could feel his cock throb and his breathing start to slow as he finished dumping his load, and he pulled out of me slowly. As he started to back away, the fat guy asked him to hold me up. He pushed me back up to vertical and the black guy followed instructions to hold me under my arms. He pulled me up a bit and the fat guy started to thrust up into me, reaching up to play with my tits as he fucked me.