Maria's Fantasies: Cruise Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drop her", he said and I was let go. I ground back down onto his thick cock as he kept up his pace, and he grabbed my hips as I felt him orgasm inside me. I felt him shooting insdie me and his eyes were closed in pleasure. He kept cumming for about a full minute and emptied his balls into me.

We laid there panting and I was on his heaving chest and belly. His cock was slowly shrinking and I could feel the cum leaking out me. He helped me roll off him and he gave me a big smile and thanks as he got up to leave.

The next five guys made their way to my mattress, each brandishing an erect cock and evil grin. I was still recovering from the previous attack when I was placed on all fours. Apparently, these guys had a plan. I was fucked from behind and in front for the next half hour or so. When one cock left my pussy or mouth, another took its place. Some guys fucked my throat while others just pumped between my lips. All of them took turns grabbing my hips and slamming into me from behind.

I figured that each guy had taken at least two turns in my pussy and mouth when the guy in my pussy trembled and I felt his load added to the others already there. A few more strokes and he pulled out, only to be replaced by another. The guy in my mouth held my chin as he fed his cock into my face, and I felt him spasm as his cock throbbed in my throat. I felt my belly turn warm as his seed poured into me. He pulled back enough to allow a few spurts into my mouth, and I licked his cockhead. He pulled out of my mouth, and before another could take his place I looked back and told the guy banging my pussy to shoot his load all over my back and ass, letting him know how much I love feeling cum on my back.

The cock in my face was the guy who had just came in my pussy. I licked him clean and another took his place. I licked his cock as he pumped his hips into my face, and soon he gave me another dose of cock juice. As I sucked harder to get the final drops, I felt the guy behind me pull out and then the splash of cum on my back and ass. I smiled at the sensation, he came around to my face to get cleaned off.

All five guys fucked me doggy style and came in my mouth or pussy. I was cleaning the last cock when my red ribbon man came over, stroking his thick black cock and giving me a serious look. He reached down to grab my hand and help me up. I was flattered but that soon turned to nervousness as he held me in front of him. He grabbed me under my arms and lifted me up over him. He held up at the top of his reach and I swear I was 10 feet off the ground. He lowered me slowly and when my tits were in front of his face he sucked them earnestly.

H raised me again and told me to grab his shoulders. As I did, he looped his arms under my legs and to my back. He then lowered my down, splitting my legs wide on the descent. I held on for support, and I felt his cockhead on my pussy. He told me to reach down and put it in. I could barely get my hand around his girth and I split my pussy lips with the head. He lowered me another inch or so and I felt his cock lodged in my pussy. I reached up and put both hands around his neck as he started to lower me on his cock. He slowly slid me down until I had taken almost all of him, and then started to fuck me hard. He would lift my ass up and down on him as his hips raised to meet in between. I gave into the sensation and I was orgasming as he fucked me deep. He would sometimes give me short quick jabs and sometimes long deep full strokes.

I thought he close to cumming when he lowered us both to the mattress, keeping his cock inside me. He kept his hands under me and spread my legs wide. He then started pounding into me in the same long full strokes. I was moaning loudly and couldn't believe how hard he was drilling me. I orgasmed countless more times, and I came back to reality as I felt someone grab my arms and spread them wide, pinning them down. My lover slammed his cock into me a few more times, and then he pulled out grabbing his cock behind the head. He knee-walked up to my face and I opened my mouth wide. He straddled my chest and stuck his thick cockhead into my mouth and began stroking.

"Hold her head" he said and I felt two hands grab either side of my head and hold it tight. I couldn't move and he masturbated his cock into my mouth. His breathing quickened and his cock swelled, and I watched him grunt as I felt the warm fluid shoot, a long stream of his cum that seemed to fill my mouth. I felt a pause then a second stream, almost as much as the first. Then a third stream. A fourth. My mouth was full and he just kept on shooting.

With his fifth shot he pulled his cock from my mouth. The overflow had run down my cheeks and I tried to swallow what was in my mouth. Since my head was immobile, I couldn't move as another stream shot out of his cock onto my face. I reacted by closing my eyes and my mouth. A shot of cum hit my left eye, forehead and hair, followed by another load on my cheek and neck.

I opened my right eye to see him milking the last of his cum and dripping it on my face. He said "Open up", and used his cock to push some of his cum into my mouth. As he finished, he smiled down at me reminded me of the "Zebra Room", telling me "the brothers will just love you."

My guys left and I laid there watching some of the other girls getting fucked. The dumpy blonde had her lips stretched around a huge cock and they way her throat was moving I could tell she was getting a load. The fake-titted blonde was getting rammed doggy style and squealing in mock pain. Another lady was laying flat on her tummy and from her screams he was giving her a deep ass fucking. I watched as he pulled out and shot a huge amount of cum on her ass and between her cheeks.

She was still panting when he got up to leave.

After the guys left, we were cleaned up and taken down to the infirmary again. The nurses gave us the same treatments and we were sent to our rooms. As I turned the corner to my cabin I saw Nicole about to close her door. I shouted hello before she could close the door, and she leaned out to chat.

"Hey there, how was your night?" I asked.

"Great" she said tiredly. She looked beat and her hair was visibly wet.

"Is that conditioner?"

"Yeah" she shrugged, "it's the new all-protein conditioner. You should see the packages it came in."

"Or came out of."

She laughed at my remark and said she was really exhausted. We made plans to meet tomorrow at brunch and said our goodnights.