Maria's Good Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we resume upstairs?" John followed her up. It was John's turn to be firm. "Maria. Lay on the bed." To John's surprise Maria pulled down the bed covers and lay on the sheet. John lay beside and on her and began kissing her all over. He kissed, sucked and licked her to orgasm several times. They then fucked for an extended period until they were exhausted.

When they awoke it was mid afternoon. Maria was weeping. "You know why?" John had understood. "Only this once. You do understand that, don't you? Please say you do."

"I do. But we'll see. I never say never."

"Its only this time John." Maria grinned, "Well, OK. One more time." Maria rolled over onto John sucked him to a proud erection and rode him to another cumming. "That's it John. Thank you for saving my life. Thank you for your love."

Once more Maria rolled, but this time off the bed and into the bathroom. John went to follow her, but found the door locked. John collected his clothes, dressed and left before Maria had finished her shower.

John e-mailed the next day: I believe you have some computer issues, would you like me to come over to help?

Maria's answer was curt. "No. I'm good."

"Well Bro, what did you think of the story."

"Do we have to talk about it?"

"Yes. I am really curious."

"It is embarrassing. What did Mum think? It's a bit sick."

"Hey Bro -- you a prude? Now, what did you really think? Tell me."

"Sis you cannot bully me on this one. I wish you'd never shown it to me. I am going to say no more about it."

"You know dad had a teacher friend who taught art? She's only a few years older than me. I think the names are just a thin disguise -- its semi autobiographical. Several photos of her were in his collection on the computer. I tracked her down..."

"You what?"

"Yes. I found her. She's retired now."

"You didn't just come out and say, 'did you have an affair with my father?' did you?"

"Credit me with some sense. This is your sis, bro. She knew about me and asked a bunch of questions, including about you and all the kids. She knew about us."

"So?"

"Then I slid into a question about allergies and carrying an Epipen. She apparently carries one. I talked about reference to her original allergic reaction that I noticed in one of dad's e-mail exchanges, and asked if she ever had another severe reaction. I wrapped the question up a bit. She denied ever having another severe reaction, but it did raise the question in my mind, but I didn't ask, why carry an Epipen? Was she lying to me? No second reaction means dad was just having a fantasy. Don't you ever fanaticize?"

"I'm not answering that..."

"On the basis that it'll make you human. Loosen up Bro. Anyway case closed on this one. Now for the big news."

"What big news?"

"Dad used the same password for his other stories. You thought the first was raunchy..... you should read the others."

"What?!!"

"Don't worry. After your reaction, I'll not bother sending them on, unless you suddenly get a need for some erotica. Just let me know. Dad wrote quite well, actually."

"Is that all? No, it's all too much. I have to run."

"Call you again on Sunday. Bye."

"Bye."

12