Maria's Humiliation

Story Info
Arrogant woman's sleepwalking causes problems.
4.5k words
4.5
77.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was a beautiful Hispanic young woman who had traveled over a thousand miles from her home to attend a major university for her freshman year. She was five feet, seven inches tall and had long black hair and was the possessor of an hourglass figure with her 36D breasts, 22 inch waist, and 34 inch hips.

So far all of the female pulchritude had gone for naught since Maria was arrogant to the point of obnoxiousness. She also came from a very strict family, who had not allowed her to date unless the young man met with their approval and so far no one had fit the bill.

None of this had done any damage to her academic studies in high school as she was chosen class valedictorian with her 4.0 average. Two months into her freshman year Maria was so unhappy she was considering dropping out of college and returning home. The only reason she hadn't so far was because of the disgrace she would feel from her family if she did so.

Maria was used to people toadying up to her at all costs because of her extreme good looks and super intelligence, but here at the university it had turned out to be just the opposite. People sensed her holier than thou attitude almost immediately and, worse than just ignoring her, they usually gave her a hard row to hoe.

Her roommate, Tracey, in particular did every thing she could do to drive Maria away. Tracey, a pretty young blonde in her own right, had encouraged all of her newfound friends, both male and female, to also be rude to Maria whenever they were given the opportunity.

For instance if Maria entered their shared dorm room when Tracey was talking to several friends, she would look at Maria and say, "Oh, it's her. We'd better leave." And Tracey and her friends would get up and exit the room casting dirty looks at Maria as they walked out.

That was one of the nicer things that people did to Maria. It had gotten so bad recently Maria wouldn't ever come into her own dorm room until extremely late. She was losing sleep and her ability to cope, although she just didn't seem to have it in her personality to change any of her negative behaviors.

Things began to become much worse for the pretty young woman on a Friday evening in early November. Realizing that Tracey would go out for the evening, as she did every Friday night, Maria had gone to bed extremely early. She quickly fell asleep due to her near exhaustion.

It so happened that Tracey and her new college boyfriend, Brad hadn't been able to afford to go out that weekend so they were sequestered in the dormitory dayroom. This was the only place that men were 'officially' allowed in the freshmen women's dorm.

Brad was a six foot hunk with dark hair and weighed about 170 pounds, all muscle. Also present was Allison, Tracey's best friend and her boyfriend, Eric. Allison had long brunette hair, stood five feet, five inches and was extremely cute. Eric had red hair and was a couple of inches shorter than Brad but also was in terrific shape.

The four young people had been laughing and gossiping when suddenly Brad exclaimed, "Holy shit! Look at that!"

The other three young adults looked up and saw Maria standing in the doorway that led from the corridor of dorm rooms. She was as naked as the day she was born and her eyes appeared glazed and there was a dreamy expression on her beautiful face.

Naturally Brad and Eric were drinking in with their eyes every aspect and nuance of her lovely nude body that stood before them.

When Allison noticed her boyfriend developing an obvious erection beneath his blue jeans, jealousy flared in her and she jumped up exclaiming, "You crazy bitch, what in the hell are you doing?"

Allison began to step across the dayroom towards Maria when Tracey ordered, "Stop!"

"Why should I? I'm gonna slap the shit out of that slut, coming in here like that."

"She's sleepwalking," Tracey explained calmly.

"Oh come on," Allison protested.

"No, it's true," Tracey protested. She added, "But I don't blame you for not believing me. When Maria informed me on the first day of classes that she was a sleepwalker, I didn't believe it either. But a couple of weeks after that, I was up late studying -."

"Haha, that's a joke, when do you study?" teased Brad.

"Please be quiet and let tell this. Anyway I saw her get up out of bed and take her long nightgown off and walk around the room. I tried to talk to her but she didn't act as if she heard me. I knew it was true because this girl is so modest she changes into her nightgown in the bathroom."

"I'm going over and wake her up," Allison declared. "That'll sure embarrass her when she comes to standing naked out here in front of us."

"No, wait," Tracey contradicted. "Let's see what else she might do, and besides we could go round up a bunch of people to come look at her."

"Yeah, we could sell tickets," Eric joked.

"I've got it!" Tracey exclaimed. "Do you still have your father's camcorder?" she asked Allison.

A broad smile crossed her friend's cute features. "I sure do and we're gonna make some movies," Allison said excitedly.

She dashed from the room and returned a moment later with the video camera.

"You sure you got tape in it?" Tracey asked. Allison could be rather scatterbrained at times and Tracey didn't want this to get screwed up in any way.

"Yes, I just put a new tape in," Allison whined.

"Okay, ok, I was just asking. Just take a minutes' worth right now, but be sure to get some closeups and watch out – she could start walking any time."

"This might turn out to be a big production," Allison said with glee in her voice.

She walked quietly over to Maria and began to record the beautiful young woman's naked form.

"Wow, her tits are hard," Allison spoke with wonder in her voice. "Are you sure she's asleep?"

"Yeah, it's probably that she's a little chilly," Tracey answered.

"Not with that hot body she's not," Brad commented and received a slug from Tracey to his shoulder for his trouble.

"Just joking," he complained.

"Yeah, right."

After she had completed her task, Allison rejoined the group.

"What are we going to do now?" she asked. "Is it possible to move her?"

"No, she might wake up if we touch her," Tracey replied.

"Why does she do it?" Eric wondered.

"The day after I saw her sleepwalking, I went online and read about it." Tracey explained. "Apparently Marie's sleepwalking is triggered by anxiety. She told me she used to sleepwalk when she was little, but she thought she had outgrown it, only to have it resurface a few weeks before starting college."

"Well, she ought to feel some anxiety. She's quite the little bitch, isn't she?" chimed in Brad.

"Yeah, that first week or two she was real snotty with me, but I gotta her out of that in a hurry," Tracey answered.

"But this really is nothing, a minute's worth of video tape of her naked. We need some real action to make this something worth while," Eric complained.

As the four of them were ruminating over the problem, Maria solved it by beginning to walk again.

"Alright, here we go," Allison sniggered.

Maria was not walking in the stereotypical and also incorrect stance with her arms straight out, but rather they hung relaxed by her side. She moved as if she were on a leisurely stroll on campus and that's actually where she was currently headed – straight towards the front door!

"Quick," Tracey ordered. "Someone open the front door. And Allison, here's your chance to shoot a big time movie. Stay on her as much as possible, but also get enough background to show where she's at."

"Okay, boss," Allison quipped and she began recording the nude young woman's walk across the day room and out onto the campus.

As Allison remained in front of the totally naked beauty in order to record the best possible shots of her, her three friends excitedly followed Maria out of the door.

The sidewalk sloped gradually downwards towards the remainder of the huge campus. Even though it was Friday evening, it was still early enough that people were returning from late lab times or the library among other places, so there was a number of people visible anywhere you looked.

As Maria casually walked along in her sleep stark naked, everyone she passed stood completely stunned. Tracey walked behind her and cautioned them to remain silent by placing her forefinger straight up on her fulsome lips.

After Maria passed them, Tracey would hurriedly whisper to them the situation. Most people fell in with Tracey, Brad, and Eric and soon there was quite a crowd of people walking along beside her.

It was indeed a strange possession as Maria continued her march across campus. When Maria reached a place where a number of sidewalks crisscrossed each other leading off in different directions, she paused almost as if she were awake and undecided which way to go.

"Wow, this is great," a sophomore named Billy exclaimed. "But will she remember any of this when she wakes up?"

"No," Tracey answered. "She'll have no memory of this, not even as a dream."

Maria continued to stand there and you could hear most of the young men making comments about how they would like to jump her bones immediately. Many of the young women were agreeing that Maria looked slutty and didn't understand why anybody would find her attractive. Of course they were just envious of Maria's spectacular body and beautiful face.

Suddenly as if she had just made a cognitive decision, Maria set off down the near sidewalk to the right.

'Alright!' Tracey thought excitedly fore she knew Maria was walking stark naked towards the 'Slop Shop.'

The 'Slop Shop' was the name the students used for the campus eatery and snack bar. Tracey realized that, since it was Friday night, the place would be jam packed with students.

The restaurant was huge befitting a major university. The din from the various conversations was considerable when Maria walked in totally nude with Tracey gleefully holding the door for her.

The room fell instantly silent as everyone seemed to observe her at the same time. Maria was immediately surrounded by mostly young men, but Tracey was able to hold them back somewhat by quietly explaining what was occurring.

The campus eatery was staffed mostly with students who worked there part time in order to augment their pocket money or extra academic needs, but there was a fulltime adult manager. His name was Barney, he was forty-five years old and he knew trouble when he saw it.

Barney quickly hurried from around the counter and straight to the group of people surrounding the naked young woman. Before he could confront Maria directly, Tracey stepped up to him to explain the situation.

"She's sleepwalking," Tracey spoke.

Barney's face wore an expression of dubiousness until he noticed that Maria did appear to not be in touch with her totally embarrassing situation, as she was just continuing to stand there seemingly unaffected.

"Well, you have to get her out of here before someone calls Campus Security. I don't think they'll be near as understanding of this as I am."

That thought sent a thrill through Tracey. 'Oh man, that would be so great. Maria arrested naked by campus security. What if she woke up naked handcuffed in the backseat of their car? She would totally freak.'

"Our problem is," Tracey answered, "is we can't touch her or she'll wake up."

Barney shuddered to think what that scene might turn out to be if the naked young woman regained consciousness standing among all these students in his restaurant when the last thing she remembered was going to bed.

Luckily for all concerned, except possibly Maria, she began to walk again. Allison had continued to record the entire time. She now had hopes of uploading this on this internet. 'How delicious that would be!'

Maria walked all around the entire room and then back out the opened door, once again moving out on the outdoor campus. Maria returned to the plethora of paths and this time she walked left delighting Tracey no end.

The stark naked Maria was now headed toward the main drive leading off campus.

"Oh man, it would be great if she reached the guard's booth right outside the highway," she commented.

Several people walking with them laughed and agreed. There was now considerably more people with them as they had tagged along from the 'Slop Shop.' The entire crowd was enjoying the poor young woman's nudity except for one freshman who had remained in the very back of the crowd.

He possessed a rather nerdy appearance with his old fashioned haircut, his glasses and his front shirt pocket full of pens and pencils. His name was Dave and he felt incredibly sorry for Maria as only someone who had been humiliated his entire life could feel. He had only remained with the group following her in case something hideous began to happen to her in hopes that he could protect her.

Suddenly Brad exclaimed, "Campus Cops!"

Sure enough, as everyone looked around they observed the campus security car two blocks behind with its' red light swirling around on top. Everyone took off running in a different directions and in a very few seconds the only people remaining were Maria placidly strolling down the sidewalk and Dave.

He grabbed Maria by the hand and dragged her behind him as he attempted to run. He realized this would probably awaken her, but he couldn't bear to leave her totally nude. As soon as Dave began pulling her, Maria woke up.

She was totally confused as to why some goofy looking guy was forcing her to run. She yanked her hand out of his in protest. Maria happened to glance down at her totally nude body. Hoping it was a dream, but knowing it was not Maria was completely humiliated at being stark naked with some strange young man outside on the campus. She began to scream hysterically and, instead of covering herself, she threw her hands up to her face while continuing to shriek.

'Oh great,' Dave thought. 'Now I'm gonna get charged with rape and Maria won't be able to remember what happened.'

"Come on!" Dave insisted. "The campus cops are going to arrest you for being naked in public!"

That information appeared to penetrate Maria's hysteria and she immediately took off running. Dave was momentarily surprised and then he chased after her. He caught up with her easily and ordered, "Follow me."

The one advantage that Dave, being a nerd, would have over other people is he knew what classroom buildings were left open until late at night. He grabbed Maria by the hand again and this time she held on.

He took a quick right at the first building they came to and disappeared from the sight of the campus security. Dave led Maria then straight into the next building running in the other direction. It was the Mathematics Department building and he dragged her all the way down the first floor and out the other door.

They ran past two more department buildings and then he led her left and they ran into the Physics Department. By this time, Maria was completely exhausted and she was forced to drop his hand. Maria leaned down placing her hands on her knees and was gasping for breath.

Dave turned his head aside because this unfortunate position had spread Maria's pussy wide open. Finally she regained her breath and standing straight again, she shouted, "What am I naked? What did you do to me?"

"Shhh," Dave replied. "The cops could be anywhere around the buildings and they'll hear you. Besides the cleaning staff is in here somewhere and they'll close the building down soon."

"Answer me," Maria beseeched.

"I didn't do anything to you, apparently you were sleepwalking."

"Oh no," Maria gasped.

Maria was horror struck to realize her worst nightmare had happened. When she was younger and plagued by sleepwalking she would often get up and remove her pajamas and walk around her house nude.

'But that was inside," she thought desolately. 'Not outside in public.'

"Why didn't you wake me up as soon as saw me, you little pervert?" Maria accused.

Dave flushed as if he had been caught out, he had enjoyed observing her nude after all, even though he had thought it terrible what her friends were doing to her.

"I couldn't," he explained. "I was in the back of a large group of people who were following you everywhere you went. There was some blonde haired girl leading them behind you and some long haired girl making a film of you."

Dave had been hoping to avoid sharing this information with the poor naked young woman. Maria turned dead white and her knees weakened as if she were going to faint dead away. Dave reached out and grabbed her by an arm.

"I know it's horrible, but we can't stay here much longer," he spoke. "You need to get ahold of yourself."

'Get ahold of myself?' Maria thought almost hysterically. 'I've been marching around campus nude with a huge group of people and I'm supposed to get ahold of myself? I'll have to fly home tonight. I can't stay here any longer.'

"What are you doing?!" Maria screeched as she realized Dave was unbuttoning his long sleeve shirt.

"I'm going to give you my clothes to wear so we can get out of here," he explained.

He removed his shirt and held it out to her. Maria grabbed it as if it were a cup of water and she were dying of thirst. She quickly slipped it on. Unfortunately Dave was only one inch taller than Maria and was very slight of build. Maria's heart sank when she realized she could not even draw the shirt closed over her large breasts, much less button it.

"Oh no," she wailed.

Dave explained, "You can hold it closed with one hand."

He unsnapped his jeans and slid them down and stepped out of them. He stood only in his jockey shorts. It was quite obvious that his erection was sticking out like a pole. Dave was now embarrassed himself at the evidence that he had been very stimulated by Maria's nakedness, even though he had felt sorry for her. He realized there was absolutely nothing he could about it until Maria covered herself with his clothing.

Dave held his jeans out for Maria to take. Meanwhile she was struck motionless, mesmerized by the sight of his shorts and what obviously lay beneath. Maria had never even seen a young man in underwear in person as she had no brothers.

"Here," Dave demanded, waggling his jeans in her face.

"Oh, sorry," Maria murmured and she took the jeans from him.

She stepped into them one leg at a time and then pulled them up over her shapely hips. Maria was very relieved when she realized she would be able to snap them shut. The young woman breathed a sigh of relief at finally being almost covered and looked at Dave.

"Thank you so much," she spoke.

"Don't worry about it."

Dave was still embarrassed to be wearing only his underwear in front of Maria, but at least his erection was beginning to go away.

"We need to get out of here," Dave directed and he took her hand and led her out of the building.

Once outside, they both were momentarily relieved to not observe or hear any evidence of the campus police. Dave dropped her hand and suggested, "Listen why don't you get back to your dorm?"

Maria gazed upon him with different eyes. She no longer saw a geeky looking guy, but a white knight on a steed. She suddenly realized what a bitch she had been her whole life, always only looking out for herself and expecting the best from people to give her whatever she desired.

Maria felt she might cry again, but this time from happiness. 'This boy has done all for me at the risk of himself and he doesn't even know me. I'll now return my gratitude, if he'll have it.'

"No, I'm not leaving you. I'll stay with you until you can get back to your dorm."

Dave was actually quite relieved to have some help returning across campus in his present state of undress. And he was also touched by her concern. Maria idly wondered if she was only volunteering to be able to look at Dave's underdressed condition. She had never felt this sexually stimulated before.

12