Maria's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had grown quite chilly and Dave shivered dressed only in his skivvies. Maria noticed this and suggested, "We'd better get going before you catch pneumonia."

And this time it was she who put her hand in Dave's and when he turned to her, she smiled at him. It had grown quite late by this time and there was only solitary students scattered around the campus hurrying to get out of the weather. Dave found this to be fortunate indeed because the men's dorms lay some distance away.

Maria felt her nipples grow more erect from the cold and hoped they remained covered out of everyone's eyesight. Luckily the direction they needed to go was the opposite of where the campus security had first been observed.

"Come on, let's run up behind the next building," Dave directed.

If anyone had been close enough to observe them, they would have been quite surprised to see a young man in his jockey shorts running beside a young woman whose breasts kept popping out of her shirt.

Dave had not sprinted off but remained running at Maria's pace and quite naturally his gaze had been pulled to her naked breasts which kept appearing and then disappearing behind the shirt. He felt himself growing hard all over again.

'Oh no,' he thought. 'Not now in front of her.'

By the time they had reached the shelter behind the next building, Dave's erection was at full mast and he just prayed Maria wouldn't notice it. Such was not the case, as Maria glanced downwards immediately seeing it.

Instead of being scandalized like Dave thought she would be, Maria felt complimented to think that the boy beside her had become so stimulated by her despite the terrible situation they were in.

Running from building to building, they were finally able to wend their way unseen to the building next to Dave's dormitory. He turned to her and spoke, "That's where I live. Thanks so much for coming with me. Are you sure you'll be okay? I could go in and get dressed and come back out, you know."

Maria stood pensively struggling with herself and finally spoke, "Okay, do that, but I don't want to wait out here by myself."

Dave flushed and asked, "What do you mean?" He couldn't believe the implications of what he had just heard.

"I mean I want to go in with you," Maria said spelling it out for him.

Dave replied, "We'll have to hurry once we get inside. I live in the basement, reach inside my left pocket and fish out my room key."

After doing as he directed, Maria handed him the key. Holding her hand in one hand and the key in his other, Dave and Maria ran across the distance to his dorm building. They entered the side door and Dave led her directly down a stair case to the basement.

They stood in the stairwell until they caught their breath and then Dave took a look through the small window on the door that led to his dorm corridor. He breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't see anyone in the hallway. He was certainly glad that his roommate had gone home for the weekend.

His room wasn't very far down the hallway and once they were inside, Dave and Maria just looked at each other. "Well, I'd better get dressed and get you out of here."

"Wait a minute," Maria spoke. "I want to ask you a big favor."

"What's that?" Dave wondered.

Maria appeared to hesitate and then finally answered in a voice that was almost a whisper, "I want you to take your underwear off. You saw me naked, now I want to see you."

Dave blushed in embarrassment. He had always been ashamed of his body being so thin, but he was also excited at what she had asked him. Dave pushed his shorts down and stepped out of them. His erection sprung up in liberation.

Maria was blushing herself, but bent over to acquire a better look. 'So this is what the big fuss is all about,' she thought. Straightening back up and looking Dave directly in the eye, she smiled and said, "I want you to make love to me."

"Oh Maria," Dave murmured, his voice filled with emotion.

……….

Several hours later Maria and Dave quietly crept into her dorm room. Just as she suspected not only was Tracey sound asleep, but Allison had been invited to sleep in the other bed. They both probably assumed Maria had been arrested by the campus police for being stark naked on campus.

To make matters more interesting, Dave had recognized the model camcorder Allison had been using and he had been able to borrow a tape from someone on his floor that would fit the machine. The camcorder in question was laying boldly out on Tracey's desk.


When Dave switched the tapes, Maria very carefully lifted all the bed linen off Tracey and Allison. Both young women were sleeping totally nude. For the next hour, Dave alternated between recording Tracey and Allison as they turned several times in their sleep finally offering a view of their naked bodies in totality.

He then rewound the tape to the beginning and slipped the tape with Maria on it into his coat pocket. Once they were safely outside, David spoke, "I bet they don't even look at it until they go to show it to a bunch of people. Man, They're gonna get a big surprise."

Maria laughed and replied, "You're so clever."

David smiled in return, "Oh, I don't know about that, but I'm smart enough to fall for you."

Maria kissed him and then took him by the hand and they walked happily over to the cafeteria for an early Saturday morning breakfast. Maria knew she would never have to worry about sleepwalking ever again.

12