Maria's Interrogation Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman and her son's friend on a collision course.
5.7k words
4.26
78.8k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least the trip up the three flights of stairs leading to Shirley Dixon's current apartment felt somewhat safer than any she'd made at all her previous residences.

Thirty-Eight, Shirley had spent her entire life in some of the rougher neighborhoods Philadelphia had to offer. Thankfully, through a heaping helping of hard work and more than little luck, Shirley had got her finances to the point where she could afford to move her and her only son, Caleb, to a nicer neighborhood out in the suburbs. While they weren't exactly kicking their heels up at night in the Hamptons, the fact that Shirley didn't have to dodge puddles of urine, and the occasional bullet, on her trip to her front door made for a much more fulfilling existence.

Having worked for Philly's transit system for the previous 15 years, Shirley had been able to squirrel away a nice little nest egg. Part of the reason had been how lucky she'd been with her health over the years, she'd only had to call in once since she'd started. Today, sadly, was about to be day #2.

She'd woke up around 4am feeling queasy, but still thought between a good hot shower and the bus ride into work, she'd get her juices flowing. By the time she'd got to the office however, the telltale signs of the flu were glaring. Considering two of her other employees had already called in sick, Shirley's boss, Ines, was torn whether to send Shirley home but knew having her there might just contaminate the entire office. Forty-Five minutes after arriving, Shirley Dixon was on her way back home.

Getting off the bus a little after 10 that morning, Shirley wrapped her scarf tight around her neck and face to gird herself for the two block walk home to her apartment building. Vacillating between making herself some chicken soup or jumping straight into bed, Shirley had no clue she'd face a much more daunting decision in very short order.

She'd been bugging Caleb for a few days about getting off his butt and put a few applications in at some jobs in the area, but the 19 year old had many of the same traits as the father he hadn't seen since he was 9. Chief among them, while he could be a hard worker, he definitely needed a fire lit beneath him to pull it off.

When Shirley didn't hear the God-awful bass thump of Caleb's hiphop coming from her apartment once she'd exited the elevator, she took it as a good sign that he wasn't home.

"That, or he's still be in bed," she snidely reminded herself of the more likely option.

Shirley had just extended the key towards the lock when the first strains of sound started filtering through the door.

"SHHEEESSHH," she muttered bitterly under her breath, knowing from the faint echo her son wasn't alone.

The nausea Shirley had been fighting was suddenly replaced by the anger now stirring in her craw.

While Caleb was technically an adult, he was still living under her roof and eating the food in her fridge. She'd made it clear to him from the day he could walk that she wasn't going to be responsible for the fallout from any lapses of judgment. She'd seen the way some of the girls in the apartment complex looked at him, especially some of the white and Hispanic girls, as if Caleb was some sort of exotic, taboo prize to piss off their own parents.

Holding the key in her right hand as she balled her left open and shut, Shirley tried to decide whether she should barge in, or simply take a cool down lap around the block then call her son to tell him she was on her way home, giving him time to ferry the girl out with some shred of dignity.

"This is your house, Dammitt....get in there before he goes and knocks her up," Shirley finally decided, wasting no time shoving the key in the lock and turning it.

The tell-tale trail of clothing was the first thing Shirley noticed when she walked in, winding from the living room towards the hall that led back to the bedrooms. If it wasn't for the flames firing in her eyes, she may have noted something odd about the discarded clothing dotting the floor. Stalking down the hall, realizing the unmistakable sounds of sex were actually coming from the bathroom down to her left, if it wasn't for that singular, lasor focus, Shirley would have also detected something unique about the perfume wafting in the air.

If Shirley thought the local hoes were out for something taboo and forbidden by hanging with her son, what she saw when she rounded that corner and stormed in didn't do those two terms justice.

___________________________________

Maria Lombardi had known Caleb Dixon since he was in pre-school. Having just turned 45 herself, Maria had met Shirley Dixon when she started at the transit office 15 years earlier. Maria was relatively new as well, and the two women quickly bonded.

She'd been there through Shirley's ups and downs, and more than anyone else, Shirley had been there for Maria when her husband died in a car accident six years earlier. All that combined to make what she was currently doing with Shirley's only son a very shameful pill to swallow.

Its human nature when you meet a child, especially when it belongs to someone you know, to sort of always see them as a child, even as they inch towards adulthood. This was no different for Maria in the way she saw Caleb grow into a man. For that 'view of perpetual youth' to be altered, it often takes something of graphic proportion. Sadly for Maria, that occurred early one Saturday morning about six months earlier.

The two women had been out on the town that Friday night the previous Summer. While they hadn't exactly painted the town red, they shared a nice dinner then hit a couple of clubs and drank more than they probably should before taking a cab back to Shirley's new place a little after midnight. They'd done something similar a handful of times over the years, but normally they'd gone back to Maria's for the night, this was the first time Maria had crashed at Shirley's. The ritual usually consisted of waking up late the next morning, downing a couple of Bloody Marys to ward off the hangovers, then go out for brunch with Shirley before going their separate ways.

Those were the simple expectations for Maria as she put her drunken head down on the pillow that night. All that changed when she was stirred awake a few hours before dawn.

Under normal circumstances, falling asleep in a strange house can be a tedious task. Between the odd and unexpected sounds one might hear, along with need to adjust to the different surroundings, sometimes sleep can be awhile in coming. Maria had no such problems that night. Given the amount of mixed drinks in her system combined with the exhaustion she felt from her long week, she was dead to the world within minutes of snuggling beneath the covers. It took an act of God, in fact, to wake her up a little after four just before her bladder let loose all over Shirley's clean sheets.

"URRGGG," she groaned, still clearly inebriated as she struggled to her feet to make her way across to the door so she could stagger to the bathroom.

Thankfully Shirley had left the light on in the hall just in case Maria had to get up in the middle of the night. Just as she turned the knob of the door however, and the first sliver of light spread across her haggard face, Maria stopped cold in her tracks when the sound of the front door of the apartment opened. Swaying on her significantly woozy knees as an icy chill rippled down her spine, Maria braced her left hand out against the doorframe as the echo of heavy footsteps drifted through the living room.

Patting her chest, Maria's pulse settled slightly when she realized it was likely Shirley's son coming home. Shirley had often made mention that Caleb sort of came and went as he pleased, and with the boy being over 18, she really didn't waste her breath trying to get him to come home at a decent hour. Maria was pretty sure Shirley hadn't even bothered to call or text Caleb to let him know she had company over that night.

Stepping back into the shadows, figuring she could hold her bladder long enough to let Caleb pass down the hall and disappear into his room, Maria pressed her thighs together and held her breath. Unfortunately, Caleb had to piss just as bad as she did.

Before she could close her eyes or turn her head however, Maria saw things impossible to unsee.

With the nonchalance of a guy assuming he was the only one on Earth awake at that hour, Caleb dropped trow and started to pee with his back to the open bathroom door. Allowing his baggy jeans and underwear to drop all the way to the floor, Caleb aimed his dangling tool towards the bowl and fired.

Turning her head before she could block out the image of Caleb's perfectly sculpted cocoa colored buttocks, Maria listened to his piss stream sizzle through the otherwise silent house. She learned very quickly in that moment that it is absolute torture listening to someone else pee while you own bladder is on the verge of spilling.

Prancing back and forth on her feet as she pressed her thighs even tighter together, Maria swore she could feel her eyes start to float as she kept her head turned away for the slight crack she'd made in the door. Just as she was about to retreat back to the bed however, the sound of Caleb's stream gradually slowed until the last few drops splashed into the bowl.

"OK...," she cringed to herself. "Just a few more seconds. As soon as he goes into his room, you can dart across the hall."

Sadly for Maria, Caleb wasn't quite done. Instinctively turning her gaze back to the opening in the door when she heard him kick his boots off, Maria's knees buckled, and her bladder nearly let loose.

Showing the nightly hygiene every mother would be proud of, Caleb had grabbed his toothbrush and was vigorously scrubbing it back and forth inside his mouth. To Maria's everlasting horror, he was also doing it buck naked. Literally covering her mouth to keep from shrieking, Maria was frozen in place watching the young man's penis flip and flop like a playful snake from his groin as he wrenched his powerful right arm back and forth.

Oblivious to anyone around, Caleb reached down with his left hand and gathered up the clothes he'd worn out that night and dumped them in the hamper as he continued to thoroughly brush his teeth with his right.

Her insides stewing as her upper lip visibly quivered, Maria shuddered and rocked backwards on her heels when the, then, 18 year old son of her best friend crudely spat the frothy contents from his mouth and rinsed.

"Thank God..," she croaked a few seconds later when Caleb finally switched off the bathroom light then dragged himself down the hall to his room.

So occupied by her overwhelming need to pee, Maria had neither the focus or fortitude to start processing what she'd just seen. The millisecond Caleb disappeared into his room, Maria shot across the hall, pulling her panties down on the way and taking a seat just before she soiled herself. In hindsight, life may have been easier if she'd soaked her bedsheets before waking up.

Before Maria could let out her first exhale of exquisite relief, the vibration of Caleb's footsteps trampled back up the hall.

In such a hurry to take a seat on the bowl, Maria hadn't turned on the light. Sitting there in the dark as her bladder emptied with whistling fury, Maria barely had time to raise her hands into the air before Caleb flipped on the light.

______________________________

Four in the morning for Caleb Dixon may as well have been 10pm for the rest of us. As long as he could drift off to sleep before the first rays of sunlight trickled through the curtain, he could usually sleep well past noon. To be honest, falling asleep in the new place his mom had bought proved more difficult than one would think. Having grown use to the constant mix tape of sirens, screams and car stereos from the neighborhoods he'd grown up in, the relative silence of the suburbs was too quiet for his tastes.

He'd grown up using a fan to block out some of the noise and with the surreal silence of his new digs, it served to provide a steady hum. Since the age of 16, he'd also developed another routine, smoking a cigarette or two before nodding off for the night. Before he could perform that ritual this particular evening however, Caleb remembered he left his pack of Newports in the pocket of the jeans he'd tossed in the bathroom hamper.

Drunk, and more than a little high, Caleb re-traced his steps up the hall in the dark, paying no attention to the fact that the spare bedroom door was open slightly more than it had been a few moments earlier. Naked as he was the day he was born, Caleb switched on the bathroom light then nearly had his lungs collapse from shock when he saw his mom's friend, Maria, sitting on the toilet.

_______________________________

The air inside Maria's chest had thankfully evaporated as well. If it hadn't, the scream that would have left her throat would have surely shattered the late night serenity of the entire apartment complex.

The stare-down that ensued seemingly sucked every last bit of oxygen from the room. Adding to the surreal weight of the moment, the only sound passing between the two was the continued splash of Maria's urine filling the bowl below.

The cigarettes Caleb was hunting were sitting in the hamper directly in front of Maria. Caleb could have easily just asked her to reach into his jeans pocket and toss them to him. He could have also simply taken a towel from the rack to his left and covered himself. For her part, Maria could have diverted her gaze as well, but none of that happened. Instead, a silent, almost macabre interplay unfolded between the two, one that stretched for nearly a minute.

One could not be in a more vulnerable position, and the expression on Maria's face highlighted the helpless state she found herself. Like a wayward soul tied down to a set of train tracks, Maria looked up at the same face she'd known for almost 15 years. She quickly realized she may as well have been staring at a steaming locomotive instead of the child she use to play hide-and-seek with. And with each trickle of pee that seeped free, Maria could seemingly feel the vibrations rising from the tracks.

Clad only in the pair of pink panties now bunched around her ankles and a long tee-shirt she'd borrowed to sleep in from Caleb's mom, all Maria could do was sit there on the bowl, growing every shade of red.

"Shirley's sleeping less than 20 feet away..there's no way he can do this..," Maria tried telling herself, but she instantly shuddered and recoiled on the toilet seat when Caleb took an unburdened, and one would say even confident, step forward.

Her palms extended out in a frozen pose of fear, the light from above was steadily eclipsed by Caleb's approaching frame.

"No ..Caleb..No...I...can't...," she tried to untangle her tongue but any hope of verbalizing anything was quelled when her fingers grazed against the smoothness of the youngster's burgeoning erection.

"Take it, Ms. Lombardi..you know you want to," Caleb's glaring eyes seemed to taunt.

Feeling the heat of his crotch ripple across her fingertips, Maria twisted her head to the side in a silent show of moral surrender. With one more step forward, the full girth rising from Caleb's loins was resting in the older woman's trembling hands.

Making one last attempt to beg him to stop, before Maria could even part her lips, Caleb dropped the index finger of his right hand perpendicular across her mouth, effectively muting any further protest.

Standing directly above the woman perched on the toilet, Caleb placed one hand on his hip and the other on the side of Maria's head, pulling her face back towards him so she could get a good, close look at the beast continuing to expand in her hands.

Caleb proceeded to brush the same finger he'd draped across Maria's lips slowly back and forth several times until he gently raised it.

"Now open your mouth," he uttered with a softness belying the primal deed he was about to do.

Sliding his free hand down to the base of his fully aroused shaft, Caleb slung his penis forward until it smacked the side of Maria's face. An audible gasp leapt from the catatonic woman's lungs when the warm and unforgiving log nestled against her right cheek.

Watching Maria's lips part in what seemed like excruciating slow motion, a wry smirk spread across his boyish face until there was enough of a gap to do what he needed to do.

"GGUUURRRGGRR...GRAAHHRRGG," Maria choked when Caleb shoved his dick forward, just as most any mortal woman would when something so substantial was suddenly blocking their airway.

"You aint sucked a dick in a long time," Caleb's raspy chuckle seemed to suggest when he felt the woman's lips close tentatively around his throbbing stalk.

Her nostrils flaring like an angry bull's as she struggled to get oxygen to her rapidly popping brain cells, Maria simply couldn't believe anyone would be that brazen with their mother sleeping halfway down the hall. Whatever logic that dictated her daily travels was rendered useless. The control Caleb had usurped from her in that short amount of time would do nothing but dovetail and multiply over the coming months.

Caleb could have easily taken his pound of flesh right there and shot his wad deep down Maria's throat as he vigorously pawed at her sagging breasts through her shirt. Just before he passed that point of no return, something far more devious and lasting sparkled inside his depraved head.

Loving the way all 10 of Maria's chubby, pale fingers looked as she tried in vain to wrap them around the entire circumference of his jutting manhood, Caleb wrenched his hips back and forth several more times, tapping the head of his cock against the back of Maria's throat as he bathed in his serendipitous conquest.

"You've thought about this for awhile, aint ya'," he said after cupping her chin and raising her gaze up to meet his.

His dick pulsed vividly on her palate when he saw the look of shameful admission creep across her already reddened cheeks. Taking Maria by the shoulder, Caleb lifted her from her seat. His dick swaying with the soaking sheen of the older woman's saliva, Caleb led her across the bathroom before pushing her face first against the far wall.

"I've thought about it too..for a long fuckin' time," he pressed his chest flush with her back then hissed into Maria's left ear.

Brimming with drunken, lust fueled confidence each time Maria exhaled between him and the wall, Caleb slid his hand beneath the older woman's tee-shirt and tucked it between her meaty thighs. Savoring the way her panties looked now tangled around just her left ankle, Caleb wasted no time nudging Maria's feet apart until she was spread eagle in front of him.

"Like a perp getting ready to get frisked," was the only way to describe how appeared when he began to fondle Maria from behind.

Scooping and scouring his right hand across Maria's hairy vulva, Caleb kissed the back of her neck until Maria's knees began to quiver against the wall. Snaking his left hand around Maria's chest, Caleb squeezed and groped at her 38DD titties until her forehead tapped the wall like a drum.

"UUUHHH..UUHHHH..WWAAHHH," she croaked helplessly, every ounce of her being inundated with sensations long forgotten.

Able to peer over her left shoulder as Caleb continued his unimaginable seduction, Maria's blood ran cold seeing the reflection of Shirley's closed bedroom door in the mirror above the sink. Flailing her left hand out in a spastic attempt to close the bathroom door, Caleb casually pressed her hand back down to her side and forced her tighter against the wall.

"GGRRRR..GGRRAAAHHH," her groans ricocheted through the bathroom, his fingers feeling like five distinct serpents as the shuffled through Maria's moistened vagina.

12