Maria's Life Goes Bad Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria has to comply with her boss' wishes.
8.1k words
4.53
82.3k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

Maria did not like her work as a maid in the hotel, finding it boring and tiring, but she figured that it was a temporary situation until something better came along, and she was watching for any opportunity to improve her situation. Exactly one week to the day after she was hired, Gonzalez came into the room where she was working. He closed the door behind him, locking it and putting on the security chain.

"Good morning, Maria. It is payday for you, and also for me." He handed her an envelope. Maria took the envelope from him and looked inside. She could see a thin wad of twenty-dollar bills. She put the envelope into her apron pocket without counting the money.

"$600 as we agreed. Now it's your turn to pay me," he said, and Maria could see the bulge in the front of his pants.

"OK," she shrugged, and putting her hand on his chest she pushed him back against the wall. As she prepared to drop to her knees, he grabbed her elbows and held her up.

"Let me touch you first," he croaked, his voice hoarse with passion.

Again Maria merely said "OK" and she stood with her arms hanging by her side. Gonzalez began to run his hands over her body, starting with her breasts, and then cupping the cheeks of her ass in his hands, squeezing and caressing the tight round globes. His breathing grew rapid as he put a hand under her short uniform skirt and stoked her mound through her panties. He fingered the softness of her flesh through the thin panties and that stiffened his cock even more.

"I've been watching you this week, Maria, and I think you are very beautiful. I'm hoping that we will have a long and satisfactory arrangement." He couldn't believe his luck that he was fondling this beautiful young woman in the most intimate manner, and she was making no attempt to stop him. As he continued to stroke her pussy, he leaned forward to kiss Maria on the mouth.

But Maria had decided that he'd had enough fondling, so she pulled away from him and dropped to her knees in front of him. Quickly she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, which was completely stiff. She leaned forward and engulfed the cock with her mouth and sucked hard, stroking him with her hand as before. The excitement of the moment was too much for the sex-starved man and he immediately exploded into her mouth with a loud groan. He cried aloud with pleasure as he held Maria's head and fucked her mouth as fast as he could. Once again, Maria held his cum in her mouth until his thrusts had finished. She released the limp cock and went to the bathroom to spit out the cum and rinse her mouth. When she returned to the bedroom, Gonzalez was sitting in the chair. He looked at her appreciatively.

"Come and sit here, Maria," he smiled at her, patting his knee.

"No sir, thank you. I have a lot of work to do." She knew that if she sat on his knee he would have his hand up her skirt again, and she had already given him enough.

He looked disappointed. "Oh well, perhaps next time. I meant what I said a minute ago. You are very beautiful and I've grown very fond of you in only one week. I want to make our arrangement as good for you as possible."

"Thank you, sir, I like our arrangement too and I want to make you happy." Maria didn't give a shit about his happiness. He was a pig, just like the cops, but she was using him as a means to an end. She would play this game with Gonzalez as long as it suited her, and not a moment longer.

Gonzalez stood up and re-established his position as manager. "Thank you, Miss Santos! Your performance is most satisfactory so far. I shall see you next week." Maria gave him a small curtsy as he turned and left the room.

After he left, Maria locked the door again and lay down on her side on the bed. She realized that she was feeling sexually aroused, and wondered what had caused it. Was it his hands on her breasts and pussy that had aroused her? Was it the feeling of the hard cock in her hands and mouth? Was it the sense of power over the manager that she liked? Whatever it was, she was aware that she had needs also, and those needs were not being met. She had thought that the rape would have put her off sex forever, but that had been many weeks ago, and her body was now craving the gentle touch of a lover. She didn't have Pedro to help her with her sexual needs. He had abandoned her after the rape. She put her hand under her skirt, just like Gonzales had done a few minutes ago, and was rewarded with a pleasant tingle when her fingers stroked between her legs. It felt so good. She rolled onto her back, slid her panties down past her knees, and spread her thighs. Both hands went to work on her pussy, one set of fingers spreading the flesh apart, while the other teased the clit and stroked the smooth skin, then plunged in and out of the wet hole. She sighed with pleasure as the delicious sensations spread through her, dreaming that her fingers were the thick cock of a handsome lover, filling her hole, stretching her wide. The wonderful orgasm that soon ripped through her also brought tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks. She realized that she could still love and be loved, despite all the ordeals she had endured. One day she could lead a normal life again.

* * * *

Over the next two or three weeks, a similar situation occurred, with the hotel manager getting a blow job after a few minutes of caressing Maria's slim body. Hector Gonzalez was making almost no attempt to hide his growing feelings for Maria, and Maria had come to realize that Hector was trapped, in a different way from her, but trapped nevertheless. The love had long ago died in Hector's marriage. His wife was deeply religious and believed that sex was for procreation, never for pleasure. For medical reasons she couldn't have children, so Hector couldn't have sex. To her, it was as simple as that. And the few good looks she once had disappeared with her sex drive. The only two things that now mattered in her life were her church and her food. And she over-dosed on both. For a long time, Hector had been living a life of quiet desperation.

Then Maria had walked into his office. And now Hector was hopelessly infatuated with the beautiful young woman who was satisfying his sexual needs. He figured that something dreadful had happened to her, to drive her to act this way, and wanted to help her any way he could. But, in the meantime, he would continue to accept the current situation.

Their relationship changed after the fourth week. Hector met Maria in one of the rooms, as usual but, for the first time, they sat and talked for a while. Maria had warmed toward Hector, and no longer considered him a pig, but he was still just a means to an end for her. She sensed that he was lonely, in need of love and companionship, similar to her. After talking for a while, Hector led her to the bed, and they lay down face to face, fully clothed, while they continued to talk. He caressed her gently as they spoke, and Maria felt the first familiar stirrings in her pussy. It was very pleasant.

Hector rose up on one elbow and looked down at her. "Every time we meet, it is always you who pleasures me," he began. "Let me pleasure you for a change. Is that alright?"

Maria nodded.

"To do that, I need to undress you"

Maria had been masturbating more frequently lately, always after sucking Hector's cock, and in between times too. The thought of having sex with him was not as repellant as she thought it might be. If having his cock in her mouth was arousing, surely having the same cock in her pussy would be even better.

"I don't want you to do this, but I'm not in a position to refuse, am I?"

"No you're not. But I'll be gentle."

"What will you do to me?" she asked nervously.

"Just lie back and don't resist."

Obediently, Marie rolled onto her back and closed her eyes. She was extremely nervous, anxious, excited, all at the same time. She felt Hector push the skirt of her uniform up around her waist. After a moment's hesitation, she lifted her ass off the bed slightly to make it easier for him to remove her panties. She accepted the inevitable. He whispered some words of awe as he saw her shapely, naked legs for the first time. A patch of jet-black pubic hair contrasted against her pale skin. She felt the wetness in her pussy as he eased her thighs apart, and she waited nervously for his first touch. The first touch was his lips and tongue on her exposed clitoris, which made her gasp and involuntarily thrust her hips upwards. Her mind was crying "No!", but her body was sending a different message. His tongue felt wonderful, much better than her fingers, and she pushed her body against his mouth. She felt his tongue probe inside her, while a moistened fingertip stroked her swollen clit. She desperately wanted to feel her pussy being filled.

It was a conflict for her. Emotionally she wished he would leave her alone, but physically she craved his touch.

Hector sensed her need, but he continued to tease her with his lips and tongue for a few more minutes. Finally, he pulled himself away from her dripping hole and sat up on the bed. He quickly threw off his pants and undershorts and lay back down between her legs. Her hips were doing slight gyrations, trying to re-establish physical contact. Hector positioned the tip of his stiff cock at the entrance to Maria's cunt, and when she felt it there, she pushed upwards as far as she could. The stiff shaft slid easily into her lubricated hole, stretching her flesh as it entered her, and the sensation brought a loud gasp from both of them.

Maria whispered a long moan as she felt her cunt muscles grip the thick cock inside her, and Hector bit the pillow to stifle his own groans of pleasure at the exquisite sensation in his loins. They began to thrust against each other, keeping perfect time, but the feelings were too intense to be maintained for long, and both climaxed quickly. Hector came first, crying her name aloud as his hips thrust furiously, his cum being injected into the deepest recesses of her cunt. Within seconds, Maria's orgasm overwhelmed her too, and she thrust against Hector wildly, trying to get his cock in even deeper. Maria's cunt muscles maintained a firm grip on Hector's cock, which allowed them to continue thrusting for a few minutes after Hector had stopped ejaculating.

Finally, exhausted, Hector collapsed on top of Maria, and they both lay silently, catching their breath. He rose up onto his elbow again and looked down at Maria, who seemed to be asleep. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and now she looked absolutely serene. He could scarcely believe that he had just fucked such an attractive woman. Her eyes were closed and she wore an expression of complete innocence. The top half of her body was covered in her maid's uniform, but below her waist she was naked and completely open to his gaze. Her pubic hair was wet from his mouth, and her smooth, pale legs were still spread wide-open, making her seem erotic and inviting. He could see every detail of her pussy, which was swollen and red from the pounding he had given it. He reached down and covered her dark, wet mound with his hand. He stroked the smooth skin in her pussy with a fingertip, even letting the finger gently circle the hole that his cock had just vacated. Maria didn't move, and he felt his cock twitch. My god, he thought, am I really ready to fuck her again? So soon after that wild fuck that ended just a few minutes ago? He would have liked to mount her again, but she seemed so vulnerable that he felt he'd be taking advantage of the helpless girl. He leaned down and kissed her again on the mouth, letting his lips linger on hers, savoring her softness. He pushed his tongue forward and her mouth opened, letting his tongue touch hers.

He lifted his head away and looked at his watch. He didn't have time to fuck the girl again, much as he wanted to.

With a sigh, he roused her, and helped her off the bed and into the bathroom, to clean herself up and remove his semen from her body. He washed himself too and got dressed. When Maria emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later, she was fully dressed and looking as though nothing had happened.

"Maria, we need to talk," he said to her.

"OK," she replied and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Maria," he began nervously, "things have changed for us today. I have to tell you that I've grown very fond of you -- very fond indeed. This "arrangement" we have has to change. I must see you more often. I think I'm in love with you and I must see you as often as possible. I know that I'm sounding foolish, but I have to say what's on my mind. Please, let me see you more often."

Maria had looked at him calmly as he spoke. When he finished his plea she answered.

"Today you made me realize that I have needs to, so it's OK if we have sex instead of me just sucking you. But there has to be a change in the money part of the arrangement. I need more than $600 a week if you intend fucking me more often. I need it because I have something to do, something very important to me, and I need a lot of money to do it."

Hector felt happy. "I will be a considerate lover for you. I will always be gentle, I promise. As for the money, that is no problem. Perhaps I can even help you more in that regard."

"OK, that's fine. But now we must both get back to work. "

And so Maria entered a new phase in her life. This was not part of her plan, but to have a lover who brought her physical pleasure wouldn't change what she had to do in the long run.

She felt more contented than at any time since her rape.

* * * *

Their meetings became more regular, as often as three times a week. Hector was completely besotted with his beautiful young employee, and was like a child in a candy store when he was with her. Maria grew accustomed to him stripping her naked as soon as they were alone, and didn't make any attempt to resist as he moved her body into different positions for sex. She let him do to her whatever he wanted. She was fucked doggy style, fucked up against a wall, made to straddle Hector and ride his cock. She did it because she had no choice, but also she loved the delicious orgasms she experienced. She hated him and loved him at the same time.

One day, as they were lying in bed recovering from the exertions of sex, Hector raised the subject of money. He had been secretly taking money from his wife's bank account to pay Maria, and wasn't sure how long it would be before he was discovered.

"Why do you need so much money? Are you planning to buy something?"

"I can't tell you the details, so please don't ask. Let me just say that I have a debt to pay, and it will take a lot of money to repay it."

"I don't understand. Tell me what this debt is all about so that I can help you."

"No. It's too personal." Maria had no intention of telling Hector that she had been brutally beaten and raped by two policemen, and she needed money to hire someone to kill them.

Hector sighed. "Well then, even if you won't tell me, I have an idea on how you can make more money. Do you want to hear my idea?"

"Yes, of course."

Hector rose up and sat on the edge of the bed. "Now, I want you to listen to everything I have to say before jumping to any wrong conclusions. OK?"

Maria was puzzled but nodded her agreement.

"OK then. We have a regular customer who comes to stay in the hotel a few times a month. His name is William MacGregor, and he's extremely rich. His family came to the USA several generations ago and made a fortune, first in cattle, then in oil. He has more money than we can imagine. He lives in a huge estate about 50 miles from here."

"How old is he?" asked Maria.

"I'd guess about sixty to sixty-five, but he's in pretty good shape for his age. You might also wonder why he comes to this hotel so often, and that's where the story gets interesting."

"OK, I'm listening."

"Let's just say that Mr. MacGregor has some strange interests. He always stays just one night, and after his business meeting during the day, young women visit him in his room."

"No, no, no," cried Maria, jumping up from the bed, sensing where the conversation was going. "Despite what you might think, I'm not a whore. I'm not interested. The answer is definitely no!"

"Calm down, please. I told you to wait until you'd heard everything I had to say. Please sit down and listen to the rest of the story."

Maria glared at Hector, hesitated for a moment, then sat down on the bed with a thump.

"I want you for myself, remember? I'm not going to suggest that you have sex with anyone else," Hector said soothingly. "I'm trying to help you with your money problem."

"Then we understand each other. Please carry on with your story."

"Over the years, I've gotten to know some of these young women, and they have told me in confidence a little bit about what happens when they are in the room. Mr. MacGregor has strange desires."

"I'm not sure that I want to hear about his strange desires," said Maria cautiously.

"Well, I'm going to tell you anyway. He pays them $1000 per hour, and he never lays a finger on them. What do you think about that?"

"He pays one thousand dollars an hour? That's incredible! What do they do for that kind of money?"

"They play-act."

"What does 'play-act' mean? They perform like actors for $1000 per hour?"

"Yes, but they say he never touches them, and they are never asked to touch him.

Maria was suspicious and highly dubious. "That means there is no sex involved? What kind of roles must they perform?"

"That's what you have to find out. If what they tell me is true, then you have nothing to fear and possibly a lot of money to gain.

Maria thought about the money and made a quick decision. "OK, I'm interested, as long as the 'no touching' part is correct. What do I have to do now?"

"You need to meet him. He's staying in the hotel today, in suite 301, our best suite. What you need to do is be in the room, doing housekeeping work, when he comes back from his business meeting. Show him a little big of cleavage, or a little bit of those great legs of yours, and see if he's interested. You've got nothing to lose."

"I'm really not sure about this. It seems too good to be true." Maria was very hesitant, but the possibility of the large amount of extra cash was too appealing to ignore. "What time should I be in his room?"

"I'd say by 3PM. If the situation starts to get too weird in any way, you simply walk out the door."

Maria looked at her watch. "In that case, I'd better get moving. I still have some work to do then I need to freshen up before three o'clock."

Maria started to get dressed. Hector gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Remember, you can walk out of that room at any time." He looked at her lovingly as she dressed. She was beautiful naked, partially dressed, or fully dressed. He loved her so much, and he had a slight dread that he might have done something foolish in letting the strange man MacGregor near her. But he wanted to help her with her financial situation. And he couldn't continue to pay her indefinitely himself.

Everything will be fine, he convinced himself. But the worry did not go away.

Hector Gonzalez had every reason to worry. It wasn't just him who thought that Maria was beautiful. Everyone who met her felt the same way. And Maria was about to meet the very wealthy William MacGregor.

* * * *

Maria finished her work and went to her room. She showered and changed into fresh clothes. She put on her newest maid's uniform, including an apron and the tiny maid's hat. She brushed her long straight, jet black hair and put on a touch of lipstick. She checked herself in the mirror and was pleased with her appearance.

At five minutes to three, she went to suite 301 and let herself in with her pass key. There was no-one there. She had brought a feather duster with her, and would be dusting the furniture when MacGregor returned. She went to the door and looked out of the security peephole. She could see the entire length of the hallway outside the room.

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers