Maria's Life Goes Bad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back against the wall and began to wonder if she was doing the right thing. This MacGregor might be a madman. What if she wanted to leave, but the man stopped her. She had been beaten and raped once and never wanted to risk anything like that again. She had just decided to forget the whole thing and leave, when she heard the elevator bell ding. It was too late!

She looked out the peephole and saw a tall man step out of the elevator and turn towards the room. He seemed younger and fitter than she had expected. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She dashed away from the door to a dresser several feet away and began to dust it with the feather duster, although there was not a speck of dust to be removed. Just as she heard the door open, she bent over to dust the lower part of the dresser. When William MacGregor walked into the room, he stopped in his tracks, surprised at what he saw.

MacGregor gaped. A few feet away from him a young woman was bent over beside the dresser. He couldn't see her face, but he clearly saw her shapely ass and wonderful legs, and he liked what he saw.

"Excuse me. Who are you?" he said, closing the door behind him.

Maria stood up quickly and turned around, pretending to be surprised. "I'm sorry, sir, I'm the maid and I was sent by the manager to do a final check of your room. He wanted to make sure that everything is perfect for you."

MacGregor eyed her appreciatively. A pretty face to match a great body, he thought. "Well, I'd say everything is absolutely perfect. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen the room look better. What's your name, young lady?"

"Maria, sir."

"Well, Maria, I appreciate good service and I reward good service." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a thick wad of bills. He peeled off a bill, glanced up at Maria again, then peeled off a second bill. He handed the stunned woman $200. "Thank you for looking after my room."

"Thank you, sir," said Maria, almost overwhelmed at how easy it had been to earn such a large sum of money. "If there's nothing else you need, I'll leave you."

"You can't leave just yet, because I haven't checked the rest of the suite. Let's walk around together to see if there's anything else to be done."

"Of course, sir," and she gave a slight curtsy.

MacGregor smiled at her. Oh yes, he thought, a very pretty little maid indeed. And I like the curtsy. A nice touch! I must get to know her better. This little maid is stunning.

As they walked through the suite, with MacGregor slightly behind so he could watch her, he asked her to check various features of the room. Is the plug in the bathtub working OK? Is the bathmat clean enough? Is the bar fridge stocked up properly? All of the questions he asked required Maria to bend over to check, and MacGregor got a good look at her each time she bent over. He tilted his head quickly at one point, trying to see up her short skirt. All he saw was the back of shapely, pale thighs, but it was enough to make his heart beat a little faster.

Maria was well aware of the game he was playing. Her nervousness had gone, and she had the strong feeling that it was she who was in control of the situation. Each time she bent over, she put on a little display for his benefit, showing ass and thighs and cleavage as much as possible.

It had only taken her a few minutes, but she was playing MacGregor like a hooked fish already. The feeling of power made her bolder.

"Well, sir, everything seems to be fine. But the manager would be annoyed with me if I left before I had done everything necessary to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

MacGregor licked his lips nervously. "Gonzalez expects you to do everything necessary, you say?"

"Yes sir."

He licked his lips again. "Can I be assured of your discretion, Maria?"

"Yes sir."

MacGregor sat down in a chair a few feet away, facing her. "Well," he began hesitatingly, "I've really been admiring your maid's uniform -- I love to see young women in uniform --- and I was wondering --- I mean to say, don't you think the hem of your skirt is too long?"

Maria looked down at her skirt. The hem was above her knees. "Yes sir, perhaps it is a little too long."

MacGregor seemed relieved at her answer. "That's what I think too. Why don't you lift the hem up a little to see if that makes it look better?"

"I would, sir, but I'm a bit concerned about the time. I should be going home and I don't get paid overtime here."

MacGregor jumped to his feet. "Don't worry about that. I'll pay you overtime." He again pulled out the wad of bills from his pocket. He peeled off several of the bills, and placed them on the dresser. "That should take care of your overtime. Now then, why don't you lift the hem of your skirt a little for me?"

Obediently, Maria put her hands on her thighs and pulled up her skirt an inch or two.

"Is that better now, sir?"

MacGregor had sat back down in the chair, and now leaned forward to get a closer look.

"Oh yes, that's much better. But I think it's still too long. A little bit higher yet?"

"Yes sir," and she slowly eased her skirt up a bit more. The hem was now roughly halfway up her thighs.

He was beginning to breathe harder. "You have very nice legs, Maria. You should not let them be hidden so much by a silly old skirt. A little bit higher, I think."

"Thank you sir." It was obvious to Maria where this was leading, so she decided to speed things up a bit. She started inching her skirt higher, inch by inch, but this time she kept going until she knew that he could see her panties. MacGregor gasped aloud when he saw her mound, covered in thin, lacy panties.

"Oh my dear, you are such a lovely girl, and those panties are simply adorable," he whispered. He leaned even further forward in his chair until his face was only about two feet away from her crotch. He gazed at her mound intently and his heart gave a little flutter as he saw a single, black pubic hair poking out from under the fabric. Maria was prepared to jump back if he reached out, but he didn't move, simply sitting and staring as though in a trance.

"Would you be kind enough to lift your skirt so that I could see all of your panties?" he asked, his voice still in a whisper.

What the hell, Maria thought to herself. He seemed harmless enough so far. If he wanted a good look, Maria would give him a good look. She figured she had been paid over a thousand dollars, so he deserved his money's worth.

She hiked her skirt all the way to her waist, and moved her feet slightly apart, which opened her thighs about an inch. That should give him an eyeful, she thought.

"Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" was all he could say as he stared, transfixed, at her body. Her panties were tight, so he could see every crease or fold in her flesh. He could see the crack in the flesh between her legs. His breathing was now very fast and Maria saw a noticeable bulge in the front of his pants. Without being asked, she began to slowly turn around. Might as well let him have a close up view of her ass too, she thought. Hector has been seeing a lot of it lately, so why not MacGregor too?

He gazed at her perfect, round ass as Maria turned around, watching her muscles moved delightfully under the fabric. He eyed the crack between her cheeks carefully. He imagined what her tight little butt-hole would look like. He knew that it would be like a little rosebud. He had never seen anything as wonderful as this charming girl in her panties. By the time Maria had completed her turn and was looking at him again, his face was flushed as though he'd been in the sun.

OK, she thought, show's over. I don't want to give this old man a heart attack. She dropped her skirt back into position, and straightened out her uniform.

"Will that be all now, sir?" she asked politely.

"I want to buy your panties," he announced, dragging his eyes off her lower body and looking at her.

Maria was startled at his comment. "I can't sell my panties, sir, I need them."

"How much do you want for them? I must have them."

"I can't go home without panties, sir. What would my parents think if they found out?"

"You can buy new ones on the way home. But I must have the ones you are wearing. Look, here is the money." He jumped to his feet once more, pulled out the wad of bills from his pocket, and put it all on the dresser beside the rest of her money. There was now a significant pile of $100 bills on the dresser.

It was an easy decision for her. "Well, if you have to have them so badly, I cannot refuse." She reached under her skirt with both hands, took hold of the panties and pulled them down over her knees. They dropped to her ankles, and she stepped out of them.

MacGregor pounced on them like an eagle dropping on a rabbit. He scooped up the panties with a cry of delight and pressed them to his cheek. "Oh, they are wonderful, wonderful," he cried, his eyes closed in pleasure. "They are lovely and warm from your bottom!" He buried his face in the panties, murmuring with happiness. Maria had never seen anything like it in her life.

He began to unbuckle his pants belt, and unzip his pants. Maria opened her eyes wide in alarm, and began to edge toward the door. There was no way she was going to let him fuck her, money or no money. And she now realized that being without panties, there was one less obstacle for him to overcome if he did decide to try to fuck her. She knew that despite his age, he was still strong enough to get her down on the floor if he wanted to, and he could have his cock inside her in seconds. And his cock was clearly erect and ready for action.

But there was no cause for her to be alarmed.

"I must put these lovely panties on, right now," he cried happily. "Turn your back if you wish, Maria, while I change into them."

But Maria was too fascinated to turn away.

When MacGregor dropped his pants, she could see that he was already wearing women's panties. He pulled them off quickly, and his stiff cock sprang into view. MacGregor was grinning happily as he pulled on Maria's panties, stuffing his erection inside them.

"I can feel the warmth of your bottom on mine," he called out to her, a huge smile on his face. "It's almost like our bare bottoms were touching each other. You have made me so happy." And he began wiggling his hips erotically.

Afterwards, Maria wondered what made her do it, but she could never figure it out. What she did was as much of a surprise to her as it was to MacGregor.

On an impulse, she picked up the feather duster off the dresser, walked the few steps over to where MacGregor was gyrating, and slid the duster between his legs.

"You're a very naughty man for putting on my panties," she scolded, moving the duster back and forward between his legs. "Do you realize that your big cock is now in the same place as my pussy was a few seconds ago? That's almost like putting your big cock into my tight pussy, and that would be a very naughty thing to do. I'm just a poor little innocent maid, and it would be a very naughty thing for you to push your big cock into me. Do you want to fuck me, is that what you're thinking, you bad, bad boy? I think that you deserve to be spanked on your bare bottom with this feather duster."

MacGregor's eyes shot wide open. He gasped, "Yes, I've been thinking very naughty thoughts and I should be spanked," then gave a loud groan and collapsed back into the chair, masturbating furiously, holding his cock through the panties. Maria watched him ejaculate, a wet stain spreading across the front of the panties. She backed away, uncertain what to do next. One thing she was sure off; there was no longer any danger of her being fucked.

He stroked his cock furiously for about a minute, his hips jerking and thrusting, clearly having a massive orgasm. Maria wondered why she didn't feel embarrassed, but instead was a bit excited by the reaction she had caused. There was silence in the room for a little while as he recovered. Eventually he stood up without speaking, went to the bathroom for a towel, which he wrapped around his waist. He came back into the room and smiled at Maria, who was now anxious to leave as soon as possible.

"Thank you, Maria. That was wonderful. It's been many years since I felt like that, and it was all thanks to you. We're finished here now, so you can go home. But I'd like to talk to you tomorrow. It will be just to talk. There won't be any activities like we just had. And I'll pay you for your time. Will you come here tomorrow at 1PM to talk?"

"Yes sir. I'll be here at one o'clock," Maria said quietly, and gave him another curtsy.

He smiled at her warmly. "I love it when you do that. Don't forget your money. It was well earned."

Maria picked up the money off the dresser, wished him a good evening, and left. When she got to her room she dumped all the money on the bed and counted it. They were all $100 bills. And there were thirty-two of them. She reached under her skirt and inserted a finger into her pussy. As she suspected, she was quite moist. Apparently, it wasn't just MacGregor who had been excited today!

She looked at the time. It was 4:15PM. She had been in MacGregor's room just over an hour. She had made $3,200.

And he hadn't laid a finger on her.

* * * *

Around noon the next day, Gonzalez crept quietly into the room where Maria was working. He closed and locked the door. Maria was busy making a bed and didn't hear him. He quietly approached the unsuspecting woman, who was bent over tucking in a sheet, and ran his hand up her skirt, groping her pussy.

Maria shrieked in fright and sprang away from him. "Don't be so stupid," she yelled at him.

"So I'm stupid, am I?" he snapped angrily. "Stupid? Stupid for hiring you, maybe. I've come to collect my dues," he snarled and nodded towards the bed. "Lie down."

Maria grew angry at his attitude toward her. "We had sex yesterday and I'm too busy today. You'll just have to wait until it's more convenient."

"It's convenient when I say so, not you, and it's convenient right now. So lie down."

"No. Go away and leave me alone."

Gonzalez leapt at her and grabbed the startled woman around the waist. He twisted her around and forced her onto the bed face down. Maria was kicking and thrashing helplessly as he lay on top of her back, preventing her escape. He unbuckled his pants and pushed them and his shorts down to his ankles. Still holding Maria on the bed with the weight of his body, he clawed her skirt up around her waist and pulled her panties down past her knees, exposing her naked ass.

Maria was struggling desperately, but she had no chance against his weight and strength. "You bastard," she gasped. "Let me go or you'll be sorry."

"You need to learn who the boss is around here, and I'm going to teach you right now," he panted. He put both hands on her back, pressing her face and chest into the bed, then rolled on top of her. Maria could feel his stiff erection pressing into her buttocks. He forced her legs apart with his knees, reached down underneath the still struggling woman, and guided his cock to her pussy.

"Don't do this, I'm begging you," she cried, fully aware that nothing she could say would make him change his mind.

Gonzalez didn't answer, but pushed his hips downward, and his cock entered Maria, causing her to groan in despair. He pushed all the way in and began to thrust into her rhythmically while tears of humiliation and anger ran down Maria's cheeks, wetting the bed sheets. The only sounds in the room were Maria's quiet sobs, and the soft slapping of his thighs on her buttocks. Eventually he groaned and thrust faster, and she could feel the sudden wetness as he came inside her. When he was done, he collapsed onto her back and lay still, breathing heavily.

Maria thrust back hard with an elbow and forced him to roll off her. She pushed herself off the bed and staggered into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and cried in frustration, at the same time squeezing her rapist's cum out of her body into a wad of tissues. She couldn't believe she had been raped again, this time by a man she had trusted. She wrapped the damp wad of tissues in a facecloth, and put the small bundle into her pocket. Then she washed herself, re-adjusted her clothing and walked back into the bedroom.

Gonzalez was standing, fully dressed in the middle of the room. He stared at her defiantly. "That was totally unnecessary. You failed to live up to your end of our agreement."

"And you promised me that you would always be gentle."

"That's too bad. You brought it on yourself. I hope you've learned a lesson."

Maria took the few steps across the room and kicked him in the balls, very hard. Gonzalez uttered a gurgled cry of agony and fell to the floor, rolling around in the fetal position, his hands clutching his crushed balls. He was gagging and trying hard to breathe.

"And I hope that you've learned a lesson too," snapped Maria as she turned away.

Maria walked out and went to her room. It was almost one o'clock, and time for her meeting with MacGregor. She packed her few belongings into her small suitcase, changed out of the maid's uniform and back into the business suit she was wearing the day she arrived at the hotel several weeks earlier. She left her maid's uniform on the bed, but put the small bundle of cum-soaked issues in her pocket.

Her days at the hotel were over.

* * * *

She walked to MacGregor's suite carrying her suitcase, and knocked on the door at one o'clock precisely. MacGregor opened the door smiling, but the smile was replaced by a puzzled frown when he saw the street clothes she was wearing.

"Maria? I hardly recognize you. Come in, please." She walked into the room and MacGregor closed the door. "I was hoping to see you in that charming maid's outfit."

"I'm sorry, sir, but I'm not a maid here any more. I just quit a few minutes ago."

"My goodness, what happened?"

"Let's just say that Mr. Gonzalez doesn't have my respect any more, so I cannot work for him."

He gave her a questioning look. "I don't want to know the details, but I can guess."

Maria nodded her thanks. "You asked me to come and talk with you, sir."

"Yes, yes, of course. It's quite a coincidence that you should now be unemployed, because I'm going to offer you a job. Would you like to come and work for me?"

"A job? What kind of job?" Maria was genuinely surprised.

"I'm the Chairman of a group of Companies called MacGregor Enterprises. My son, Donald, is the CEO. We need a personal assistant. The last one left a few weeks ago, and I'm getting into a muddle. We need someone to look after our affairs. You know, make travel arrangements, set up meetings, handle our correspondence and email, that sort of thing. Do you have any experience in that area?"

"Yes, sir, I do. Before I came to this hotel I was an executive assistant in Neuvo Laredo. I'm trained in the type of work you mention."

"Really? Well, that's just splendid, splendid! The job only pays $2,000 per week, but it's not difficult work, and you'll have lots of personal time off. Are you interested?"

Maria's eyes had nearly popped wide when he mentioned the salary, but she stayed outwardly calm.

"It sounds fine, sir, but there is a problem. I don't have a Green Card, so I can't work here legally."

"Don't worry about that. I have influential friends who will get you a Green Card within a few days." He hesitated thoughtfully for a few moments. "Is the lack of a Green Card part of your problem with the hotel manager?"

Maria dropped her eyes. "Yes sir."

"OK, I get the picture very clearly. What a despicable man to take advantage of such a pretty young girl. Well, you don't have to worry about that any more. My car is coming to pick me up at 1:30. Can you be ready to leave then?"