Maria's Life Goes Bad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir, but there is one more question I have. About yesterday, we did a little role-playing. Will that be part of my duties too?"

He looked at her kindly. "No, my dear young lady, not part of your duties. But if you can bring yourself to help an old man with his strange needs every once in a while, just as you did yesterday, I will view that as an act of generosity on your part, and I will be equally generous to you in return. And that is in addition to your salary."

"Thank you, sir, I understand. I will be happy to help you as much as I can, in all respects."

"Splendid, splendid, this is most exciting," he enthused. "Welcome to MacGregor Enterprises. You've made an old man very happy. Now, be at the front door of the hotel in ten minutes, and we'll be on our way. My car will be waiting."

"I'll be there, sir. I have only to tell Mr. Gonzalez that I'll be leaving and that should only take a moment or two."

Maria left MacGregor and went to Gonzalez's office. She was aware that she was wearing the same clothes as she had been on the day she had walked into his office looking for a job. She knocked on the door and walked in, not waiting for an answer. Gonzalez was leaning against his desk, slightly stooped, clearly still in great discomfort.

When he saw her he glared at her with pure hatred. "You'll be sorry for what you did, really sorry."

Maria shrugged. "You deserved it. I'm here to tell you that I'm leaving."

It suddenly dawned on Gonzalez that she was wearing street clothes. A small wave of panic hit him. He was about to lose his fuck-toy!

"You can't leave. We have a deal. You leave now and I'll make it really rough for you. You're an illegal immigrant, remember?"

Maria stayed calm in the face of his rising fury. "I'm leaving, so get used to the idea. You've used me for the last time. Go home and fuck your wife. It will probably do you both some good."

Gonzalez glared at her. "Get back to work or I'm calling the Immigration people. Your little ass will be deported back to Mexico before you can blink."

Maria sighed heavily, reached into her pocket and took out the wad of cum-soaked tissues. She showed the small bundle to Gonzalez.

"I have here your cum from when you raped me. Simple DNA tests will prove that it's your cum. If the Immigration people come to me, they will hear about the rape. So will your wife. So will the senior management of this hotel. How do you think all of those people will react to the news that you've hired and sexually-abused an illegal immigrant?"

Gonzalez stared at her in shock. He knew he was trapped. His face grew darker. "Get out! I never want to see you again."

Maria turned and walked toward the door. She opened the door, then turned around and smiled at him sweetly. "Get your wife to put some ice on your balls. It will reduce the swelling." Gonzalez looked like he was ready to explode as she closed the door behind her.

As she walked toward the waiting car she tossed the wad of tissues into a trash can. She knew that they would never be needed. MacGregor's driver opened the door to the limousine and she got in and sank back into the comfortable seats. She had never been in such a beautiful car. As the car moved away, she looked back at the hotel for the last time.

One door in her life had closed, and another had opened. She sensed that things had just taken a dramatic turn for the better in her life.

She was right. But revenge against her rapists was still uppermost in her mind.

(to be continued)