Maria's Life Goes Bad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was right.

When Don left her room two hours later, he felt like a man reborn. He seriously began to think of Maria as a potential wife. And Maria was lying in her bed staring at the ceiling, also happy. She would be able to use Don to fend off the sexually voracious Heather, and she had satisfied the nagging question in her mind. Heather's tongue and fingers are enjoyable, but there is nothing to compare to a long stiff cock.

* * * *

Heather gave a terrible cry, a combination of fury and anguish. She was in the TV monitor room watching a tape of Maria's bedroom recorded the previous evening. She had hoped to see Maria undress, maybe even masturbate again. Instead, she watched in sickened horror as her brother pushed his obscene cock into that adorable young woman, and fill her body with his disgusting cum. And he'd done it twice! Worse still, Maria had taken the filthy cock into her mouth and sucked him until he was erect. Heather shuddered as she watched the monitor. That beautiful soft, delicate mouth, the mouth that Heather had kissed so lovingly a few nights ago, stretched open to take a man's revolting cock.

Heather was taking long deep breaths, trying to regain control of her emotions. Yesterday, it seemed like her plan to coax Maria into a lesbian relationship was working, and she had been thrilled at the prospect of the adorable Latina becoming her willing lover. But now her pig of a brother had managed to talk his way into Maria's bed. There was no indication that Maria had been forced by her brother, so all Heather's careful work in the previous few days had gone out the window.

Her fury boiled over once again, and when she saw Don arrive in his office, she stormed in after him, slamming the door loudly.

"You disgusting male pig," she spat at her startled brother, who'd barely sat down. She leaned over the desk until her face was only inches from his. He was completely taken aback at her fury. "You fucked that poor innocent girl. Have you no shame?"

He didn't know how she knew that already, but he wasn't going to back down from his younger sister's outburst. "What I do is my business, not yours. What Maria does is her business not yours. And whatever happened last night was between two consenting adults. So, why don't you back off and take your hissy fit somewhere else!"

"Mariaismy business, and I got her first, so it'syouwho should back off and leave us alone!" she yelled. The words had no sooner been spoken when Heather realized that she'd just made a dreadful mistake.

There was a long, stunned silence as Don digested what Heather had just said. When he spoke, it was slow and deliberate.

"Well, well, well! My dear little sister prefers girls to boys. Why didn't I see it before?" Heather stepped away from the desk and sat down heavily in a chair, completely deflated. "And you've had her in bed already, have you? You certainly work fast, I have to say. But our dear little, not-so-innocent Maria works fast too. You might not want to hear this, but I did fuck her last night as you said, except that it was more her idea than mine. She was rarin' to go."

"Please, don't say that. I really like her and I had hopes that .... ." Her voice was quiet, and it trailed away without finishing the sentence. Heather looked dejected.

"Don't feel bad. Last night I was crazy enough to think that I wanted to marry her. So where do we go from here?"

Heather shrugged. "I don't know. I want to still see her, and I want to be her lover. Like I said, I really like her."

"I really like her too, and last night she made me feel great. So I want to fuck her again whenever I can. Is there some way we can both get what we want from her?"

"You mean the two of us share her?" Heather wasn't sure she liked the idea very much.

"Is there any other way? I'm not giving her up, and neither are you."

"How would it work?"

Don sat back in his chair, thinking hard. An idea came to him. He pulled a small ring off his pinkie finger. "Here, try that ring on for size."

Heather put the ring on a middle finger and looked at him with a frown. "OK, what does that mean?"

"That ring is our signal. I had it on when I fucked her last night, and now I pass it to you. You wear the ring until you fuck her, and then pass it back to me. Whoever has the ring has exclusive access to Maria, and the other one stays away from her until the ring is returned."

"I see! Yes, that could work. We won't be stepping on each others toes, and there's no need for jealousy because we both get the same number of turns with her."

"Right! It's all set then. All we have to do is hope that Maria won't object to the arrangement."

"Maria will do whatever we want her to do. I threatened her with jail and deportation if she didn't have sex with me. She'll go along with our plan, or else."

"You're very cruel, dear sister, very cruel. But I like the way you think."

"I always get what I want," said Heather. "Oh, I have one piece of friendly advice. Next time you fuck Maria, use your own bedroom, not hers."

Don was puzzled for a second or two, and then he understood. "That is truly bad, sis," he said shaking his head in disbelief. "And it's possibly illegal."

Heather simply shrugged as she stood up to leave. "You could lose a couple of pounds, especially off your ass," she smirked, and he blushed with embarrassment at the thought of his sister watching him have sex, apparently through a hidden camera.

She wiggled the ring finger at her brother. "Thanks for this. I'll return it to you in a few days."

* * * *

At the time the MacGregor siblings were hatching their plan on how to share Maria, their young employee was taking a phone call from their dad, William.

"Good morning, Maria. Would it be convenient for me to visit you this evening?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. I'm not feeling too well, so perhaps you could arrange for a nurse to be there?"

"Yes sir, of course. I understand."

"Good. Would nine o'clock be alright with you?"

"Yes sir. The nurse will be ready to see you at nine."

"Thank you, Maria. I'll see you then."

After a quick dinner, Maria prepared for William's visit. She put on the white nurse's uniform she had bought in Dallas, which included a short skirt and white cap. She selected a brand new pair of skimpy frilly panties, and put on her new white stockings, held up by a red garter belt. White high heel shoes completed the ensemble. She applied bright red lipstick and dark eye shadow, giving her sweet face an unusually sexy look. Her dark straight hair was brushed in front of her shoulders and fell in front of her breasts. She looked in the mirror and was pleased with her appearance. I hope he doesn't have a heart attack when he sees me, she thought. She knew why she'd been hired at MacGregor Enterprises, and was determined to give William his money's worth on his first visit.

At 9 o'clock precisely there was a quiet knock on the door. Maria took a deep breath as she put her hand on the handle. So it begins, she thought.

She opened the door and William hurried inside. Maria closed the door, and she heard him gasp with surprise.

"Maria, my dear, you look absolutely stunning. What a lovely outfit."

"Thank you, sir. But I'm sorry that you're not feeling too well. I think I'll have to do a complete physical examination. Please go into the bedroom and remove all your clothes except your socks and underpants."

"Yes, nurse," said William meekly. He walked into the bedroom, and undressed as she had directed. Maria followed him into the bedroom and was surprised to see that he was wearing the panties she'd given him in the hotel room. And already there was a growing bulge in the front.

"Perhaps those panties are too tight. That can make a man feel out of sorts sometimes." Maria was talking rubbish, and she knew it. But she also knew that talk of that nature excited William. "I might have to give you new panties to wear. Would that help, do you think?"

"Oh, yes, that would help a lot, I'm quite sure," cried William, his eyes sparkling.

"But there's a bit of a problem, because the only panties I have are the ones I'm wearing. And you might not even like them. They have too much lace on them, I think."

"I like lace, so that should be OK." William was getting more excited by the minute. "Perhaps you could let me see the panties first?" he asked hopefully.

"You'd like me to lift up my skirt to let you see my panties?"

"Yes, please."

"Like this?" Marie put her hands on her thighs and pulled the hem of the skirt up a few inches.

"A little more, please."

"You're very naughty for making me does this, sir," scolded Maria as she lifted her skirt another few inches. William could now see where her white stockings ended, and smooth, golden thighs appeared. He could also see the red garter belt. It was a most erotic sight, and William drew his breath in sharply. There was now a large bulge in the front of his panties as his erection was complete.

"Just a little bit more, please," he croaked, his voice hoarse with lust.

"Oh, alright sir, but if the head nurse finds out about this she will be really angry with me." Maria pulled her skirt up around her waist, giving William a clear view of her crotch. She began to turn slowly so that he could also see her firm buttocks. The panties were pulled tight against her, revealing every detail of her body through the thin fabric.

"The head nurse will spank me if she finds out about this," said Maria demurely, knowing well the effect the words would have on William. He was already holding his cock through the panties.

"Spank you? On your bare bottom?" He could barely talk.

"Yes, she'll put me over her knee and spank me on my bare bottom until it's all pink and sore." William groaned. Deftly, Maria put her fingers into the waistband of her panties and swept them down her legs. She stepped out of the panties and handed them to William. "You'd better have these to make you feel better." She left the skirt up around her waist for two or three seconds longer than necessary, to permit him a good look at her nakedness.

"Thank you, nurse, thank you very much," and William took the panties with one hand, while the other hand continued to stroke his rigid cock. He lifted the panties up and buried his face in them, reveling in the warmth of her body. Maria knew that he was close to a climax.

"You're still looking a little flushed, sir, so I think I will need to take your temperature. You will have to bend over and I'm going to stick my thermometer right up your bottom."

That was the final straw for William, and he groaned loudly and started to stroke his cock furiously. Maria watched the wet stain of his cum spread across the front of his panties, while he continued taking deep breaths through the panties she's just taken off. Her job was done, so she left the bedroom, closing the door behind her, and sat in the living room, quietly reading a magazine.

It was about fifteen minutes before William came out of the bedroom. He was fully dressed and looked perfectly calm.

"Thank you, Maria; that was wonderful. You're a very special woman to put up with my silliness."

"You're not silly, sir. Everyone has needs, so you're no different from anyone else."

"You're very kind, my dear, and I'm very fond of you. Meeting you was one of the luckiest days of my life." He reached into his pocket and put an envelope on the table. "Good night Maria."

"Good night, sir."

William had been in her room for only about 45 minutes.

Maria walked back into her bedroom and took off the nurse's uniform, including the shoes, leaving herself in only a bra, the red garter belt, and her white stockings. Bringing William to a climax had aroused her too, just like it had the previous time, and walking around semi-naked in sexy clothes aroused her further. Although she had had sex just 24 hours earlier, with Don in this very room, she needed a release again. She lay down on the bed and spread her stocking-clad legs apart. She ran her hands down her body and combed her fingers through her jet black pussy hair. She felt the first pleasant stirrings in her loins, and let her fingers drift lower to stroke the smooth folds of the flesh between her legs.

In the TV monitor room, Heather had watched the entire episode, right from the time her dad had walked into the bedroom. She had been awestruck by the sight of Maria in a nurse's uniform, and had grown increasingly aroused for the past half hour watching the gorgeous young woman satisfy her father's quirky needs. Now she was watching Maria satisfy her own needs. Heather opened her legs and began to caress her crotch. Just like Maria, she felt the first pleasant stirrings of the impending orgasm, and she felt her breathing quicken.

"Oh Maria, my darling, I love you so much," Heather whispered into the darkened room, still staring at Maria spread out on the bed, and her fingers began to move faster.

* * * *

Heather wasted no time next morning. She invited Maria to come to her apartment that evening, for "a cup of tea and a chat." Maria had become increasingly attracted to Heather in the last few days, and was delighted to accept the invitation. All day long, her excitement grew at the thought of spending time alone with the leggy blond. She showered and dressed carefully, before walking along the hallway to Heather's apartment at the appointed time.

Heather greeted Maria with a warm hug as soon as the Latina beauty walked in the door, and when she felt Maria hug her closely in return, she decided to forget about the tea and chat.

When Maria felt Heather's soft lips on her own, she opened her mouth as an invitation to Heather's tongue. When Heather began to undress her, Maria felt a surge of excitement, and quickly began to fumble with the blonde's buttons and zipper. Then, when both women were naked, and Heather gathered Maria into her arms on the large, soft bed, Maria felt a glow of happiness and contentment unlike anything she had ever experienced before. The women melted into each other, and the only sounds to be heard in the room were quiet sighs and gasps of pleasure.

Next morning, Heather strode into her brother's office, humming cheerfully. Don had never seen her look so radiant. She seemed to be glowing.

"Well, don't you look happy today!" he said. "You look like the cat that got the canary."

"I did get the canary," replied Heather with a dazzling smile, "but in my version of the story, the canary got to eat the cat as well."

Don lifted a quizzical eyebrow at the sexual innuendo of Heather's remarks. "I think I know what that means. And it was consensual?"

"Yes, indeed, brother dear." With a dramatic flourish, Heather lifted her hand up, slipped the ring off her finger, and placed it gently on Don's desk. "Be happy for me, big brother, I think I'm in love." She gave him another dazzling smile, turned and walked out of his office.

Don felt a twinge of jealousy at the thought of Heather making love to Maria. But, four days later, when he returned the ring to Heather with a similar dramatic flourish, it was Heather's turn to feel jealous. Especially when Don announced breathlessly, "I think I'm in love too."

And so the pattern in Maria's life was established. Over the next few months, Don and Heather lost count of the times they passed the ring back and forward as they took turns with Maria. Maria was unaware of the arrangement to share her between the siblings, but she was happy with the way things were. She no longer questioned the bisexual side of her nature that she hadn't know existed until Heather had lit the fire in her, and her evenings with Heather were always exciting and satisfying. She also enjoyed her times in Don's bed, and the delicious thrill she felt as his thick cock slid into her. She loved the sensation of being stretched and filled when Don was lying between her legs.

Heather and Don were hopelessly infatuated with Maria, and Maria felt loving warmth towards them both.

William MacGregor was also infatuated with his young employee, and came to visit her regularly in her room. Heather had decided that spying on her lover was no longer appropriate, and she had disabled the hidden camera in Maria's bedroom. So she didn't see how Maria made her father's life joyful as she play-acted for him in her disguises as a nurse, a maid, a schoolgirl, and a nun. The original batch of 20 pairs of panties that Maria had purchased dwindled until there were only a few left. William was always generous with her, leaving a cash-filled envelope at the end of each visit.

Maria was now a regular attendee at the family dinners, and William was delighted at how pleasant those occasions had become. He noticed a huge change in his two children, who appeared to be happier than he had ever seen them. He was totally unaware that Maria was opening her legs for one or the other of his children two or three times a week, and would have been shocked to learn it. He was sitting at the dinner table one evening, smiling at the friendly banter between the three younger people. He thought that Maria was just like one of the family, another daughter for him. And when that thought occurred to him, he felt his heart lurch. Shewaslike a daughter to him in many respects, yet he was treating her like a whore. Would any decent man ask his daughter to lift her skirts for him, or take off her panties for him, or ogle her nakedness in the second or two before she dropped her dress back in place, or masturbate in front of her? The enormity and indecency of what he was doing with Maria came suddenly, and it stunned him. He felt an overwhelming sense of shame.

Without saying a word, William Macgregor rose from the table and left the dining room. He went back to his private quarters, his mind racing. Something had to be done, and be done soon.

Once again, there was about to be a rapid and unexpected change in Maria's life. This time, the change would be the beginning of the end of a long journey for her.

* * * *

William sat for several hours trying to think of a solution. He needed to save Maria from any further indignity, and he needed to restore his own self-respect. The answer came to him in the early hours of the morning. Unable to sleep, William went to his office early. When Maria came in to work at her usual time, William called her in immediately.

"Good morning, my dear. Please have a seat. I have some great news for you, but it's bad news for me and my children," he stated. Maria gave him a quizzical look. "The good news is that you're getting a promotion," he continued. "It will mean a lot more money, and a lot more responsibility."

Maria was elated. "Thank you, sir. That's wonderful. But why is that bad news for you and the others?"

"It's bad news because you will be leaving the mansion and we will all miss your charming company."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand."

"I've decided to open an office in Nuevo Laredo, and you're the perfect person to head up the operation. You come from that town, if I remember correctly. You'll be the General Manager in the new office. Everyone will report to you."

Maria gaped at William in disbelief. Her joy at the news of the promotion dissolved, to be replaced by dread.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I cannot accept." Now it was William's turn to stare in disbelief.

"Why not? It's a wonderful opportunity for you."

And Maria told him.

She had been determined to never mention her shame and humiliation to anyone, but once she started to explain about her rape at the hands of the Nuevo Laredo police department, it was like a dam breaking inside her. She couldn't stop talking and she told William everything, including why she was saving up money, and all the while she talked William sat in appalled silence. When he asked her for some details, she went to her room and returned with the file of documents surrounding the investigation into the rape. Maria broke into sobs as she finished her story, which gave William a chance to read the documents.